All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 721 to 750 of 919

Universal ultrasonic otpugivatel mosquitoes A reflector tag is "recording" .http :/ / uzg.com.ua / product.php? ID =1 15 What you can say about this? Or this another divorce?

Divorce 100% :crazyfun: I’ve bought in this year. Not helps :D What whether not works, then whether mosquitoes not know, that need to to be frightened :rofl: Oh, I tossed it.

+1

One belgorodskiy fidermen visited vsyozh Artyomovskuyu a dam, but in as a a trainer our spinningistov.
Specifically for Romeo. In Kharkiv and Strunin there is Ireland with udilischami under a grand bucks and higher)
Freaks!)

Кафоля wrote:

Divorce 100% I’ve bought in this year. Not helps What whether not works, then whether mosquitoes not know, that need to to be frightened Oh, I tossed it.

Thank you! And so like to believe in the best.

Certify, the device not works didn't DO (except you) :dontknow:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

On purpose for Romeo. In Kharkiv and Strunin there is Ireland with udilischami under a grand bucks and higher)
Freaks!)

I have there is another word fully characterizes this phenomenon, but not in cultural society his be given :flag:

I congratulate all forums with thousand one a! Ur! :flag: :flag: :flag: Sharon to new 3016m :tomato:

Кафоля wrote:

I congratulate all forums with thousand one a! Ur!

Prikolno, still would of them each in never, as for example Seryoga (Duffy), 1999-sometimes ah another couple Triad users, at all was would superovo!

Last edited by Топор (Dec 9 2011 01:33:16)

I think, increasingly will, will write. On Forum many newcomers, which until write nothing to acquire. I, too, not immediately write began, share was nothing with which. Newcomer, in one word :D Nu and Serozha and Roma-alone from Sixties this Forum :flag:

Last edited by Кафоля (Dec 9 2011 03:18:51)

I newcomer, until only read, many questions ask fear :)

Игорь Ващук wrote:

I newcomer, until only read, many questions ask fear

I modicum and not a latecomer, but with interest pouchavstvuyu either to read to discuss on constructively established questions. All the more, winter. ????? its grains the situation on fishing, and if its going through every major obektivno, without banality, this always interestingly. In my opinion kaneshna.

+1

Игорь Ващук wrote:

many questions ask fear :)

And for good reason :dontknow: Butcher of ask questions! And can you you can ask question, which I to formulate not can :rofl: :idea:

+1

Кафоля wrote:

A for good reason :dontknow: Butcher of ask questions! And can you you can ask question, which I to formulate not can :rofl:

Thank you, boldness fan of few :crazyfun:

And that happened with a friendly club jetfish? Already week not can go :dontknow:

Site Daca - information from Seregi Zoom-but (father-founder site). Is changing a bit forging site and his structure. All materials and articles will remain.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Site Daca

Understood. Thank you. Let us with look forward wait :dontknow:

Hi, me when the apparently of on 1.5 kg the first I particularly and not was pleased. :dontknow: and then catching and far not one and would still particularly not was pleased.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 26 2011 12:31:42)

Romeo wrote:

. And would still particularly not was pleased.

Why :dontknow:?

inishmor wrote:

Why?

Perhaps because all was simply and I expended too little effort for order to achieve success :dontknow: this I about it comes to shagging in the system with boats where yazey catching. Although catching bass and on wobbler one -, too, special joy not has brought. And here is when on wobbler caught zhereshka - Oh and labor was ryp. I for them with hour was hunting. He-kind-fish mouth and ??? must have been tempted by my voblerom. Even model voblera until now remember Salmo Hornet coloring white fish. :flag:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

from the indeed in Kyiv people with bridges and dace gets caught. Fish there is. And ktonit from Kyiv citizens with fiderom on Canal walking? Simply interestingly, like would swim, with such the winters. Can it gets warm so want durkanut, on Canal with fiderom to go.
And at all, who but in so protracted predzimniy period? Tell, can what nuances interesting there is.

Roma, ??? ?? ? ? Wladyslaw Ivanovich video posted with recent posedelok on emotional outburst during in Ternovsky Canal:
Video about as it catching

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 26 2011 14:18:48)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Roma, man lesson have moreover there as need to rejoice at

Yes bіlo bі what rejoice at :crazyfun:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A ktonit from Kyiv citizens with fiderom on Canal walking? Simply interestingly, like would swim, with such the winters. Can it gets warm so want durkanut, on Canal with fiderom to go.

Enjoyed Roma, I today was, so that quietly drive with fiderom on Canal.
Not know, can be whether references to report on the other site to lend, if that sorry! :tomato:
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … tcount=157

+2

Even, pass I cannot translate

Dancing With The Devils Daughter King Roach

Dancing with daughter devil of King small fry?

Wrong read :D:
Dancing With The Devils Daughter (name songs) [пробел]King Roach (name groups) :flag:

Sergei don't care.
Group that, fisheries?!)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sergei don't care.
Group that, fisheries?!)

Ah, this we, fly fishermen, know that Roach - this "a dace." For all rest Roach - this "cockroach" :yep:, honestly-honestly and without curiously, much more.

+1

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

What there not succeeded with poklyovkami. Describe it to please as they only negligible.

Yes normal poklevki, like, must sit, let’s take, and its there there is no.: '(
Something on stage ceasing-trigger not the. And a minor trigger not the, and large not the, optimal not found. :dontknow:
Ah, and the second feeder under such affairs need not raschekhlyat go looking two times more poklevok without implementation! :D
And, like, run around as lamplighter winter between the two fiderami.
Poklevok many, fishing very interesting about experiment now, so that, Roma, go, come out, come out until pros on the street.

+1

I catching the last time on emotional outburst during in Ternovsky Canal 18 th December. On one "normal" poklevku 4-5 "subtleties" - very affectionately call and for the tip very or kicks. Replanting Custer's kicks on Handguards and / or motylik little ring improved a bit as the size of the fish so and implementation of. The fishing line is 3000.00 and hook # 18. Increase hook / filament where nibble. ???? significantly. Was would with a hooks # 20 - and their would tried. Best has drawn there's gravy "a small" Fox 56grm.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 27 2011 01:38:30)

+2

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I understand that for winters this superulov

Superulov was week ago, territory, but with other feeds. And here is from-for feed whether? D still inspect, good pros until, can still would there vyskochitna week. http://uploads.ru/t/C/D/y/CDys8.jpg

Last edited by TUR (Dec 27 2011 01:38:12)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

replanting Custer's kicks on Handguards and / or motylik little ring improved a bit as the size of the fish so and implementation of. The fishing line is 3000.00 and hook # 18. Increase hook / filament where nibble. ???? significantly.

Serezha, and how many you caught then? Or on things though, or in weight, to understand?