All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Hookah

Posts 61 to 90 of 919

duffy333 wrote:

A have children now painful for many temptations and quite often not understand the true value of things.

Not know. Can you and are right.

duffy333 wrote:

A have children now painful for many temptations and quite often not understand the true value of things.

The kind yes. Toys Sea. Here is recently a hamster with "mentality" asked zhuzhupets is called if who in rate. Ah I fool fell for it. Type 150 Grzywna (is worth and to him heap curiously priblud is attached and each from 150 Grzywna (. Ah bought it for starters on 500 Grzywna (this stuff and it she has then through week in the cabinet for toys on really bottom lying around. Play couple of days and ?????. :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 21 2011 22:25:25)

Then from last bought joystick logitechevskiy for phones toying with a tricked-out heap konopok. Play week and already month dust slathered :dontknow: children now too many have to this all value :tomato: not this would all in my childhood: '(

+2

Tigma wrote:

Olympus-SP600UZ (12MP) - NOT pleased!

And than specifically not grassroots? I now to "ultazumu" know. I'm looking.

Tigma wrote:

Nu and in the end he ShUTKA:
". Ah here is imagine sitting you on La capital, on platform Preston oops. Sorry on platform browning, in applying fidera from Preston Innovation. Oops f-fuck., pardon. Recent fidernye amp; D browning, build 17l. Balls Sensas. Oops, Shiller wrong. Prikormka filtering materials used SPOD & STICK MIX on 11 $for pack, ah and 1kg. Very. And here child with "mylnetsey" for 199 $- credit. Not talk before on their favorite child is obtained, however. "

Daughter 9 years will. If what ;). I think it challenging chyonit in sense regimes use. I here is compact that enjoyed-enjoyed, until not bought zerkalku. So had to spend together time on neural message photos and the as fool with the zerkalkoy, with fool nachitanyy :D (on cell not about transformation already although here is honest word'm on fire desire sell anyways and buy overpriced eye CD kakoynit)

But for advice thank you!

Feederal_74 wrote:

A than specifically not grassroots? I now to "ultazumu" know. I'm looking.

In my opinion. I would UZ bought these would were.

wrote:

Dochke 9 years will. If what ;). I think it challenging chyonit in sense regimes use. I here is compact that enjoyed-enjoyed, until not bought zerkalku. So had to spend together time on neural message photos and the as fool with the zerkalkoy, with fool nachitanyy :D (on cell not about transformation already although here is honest word'm on fire desire sell anyways and buy overpriced eye CD kakoynit)

I think, it were IXUS 80 IS some will in the most times: And the size of the not big, and weight, and the quality of pictures normal, and design a. Again I.M.H.O.,.

duffy333 wrote:

I understand still buy indeed employ advanced verification thing if child indeed interestingly and he these indeed is keen on.

Sergei, here is here fully agree! I unfortunately even not with faint live. It already the other father, but live with nephews. This IMoje if honestly. Recall themselves and creepin on them and think itself quietly "From / To fields Mir is headed?" :whistle:

Gepard wrote:

I think, it were IXUS 80 IS some will in the most times: And the size of the not big, and weight, and the quality of pictures normal, and design a. Again I.M.H.O.,.

Thank you Lyosha! I'll seeif we. And I.M.H.O., I and wanted to hear from users cameras fresh off.

People, I here on couple of weeks leave for a while. Not know, will Internet constantly or not, so hope on your designed, culture and mutual respect ;) Well, not kill (virtually) here each other, please. :)

wrote:

Thanks Lyosha! I'll seeif we. And I.M.H.O., I and wanted to hear from users cameras fresh off.

Roma, I, too, A650'm using, exasperated as elephant. But for child he it's much too big, 's heavy in hand and caiaaoi navorochen.
The only problem were - not very well based under bad coverage. With "dark" RGP better idea, like, have Fuji. But in the rest of the were on perform well.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A than specifically not grassroots? I now to "ultazumu" know. I'm looking.

Events that led to it.
Moves chosen by "ultrazum" on replacement iznosivshegosya C-770, which all been an option for. At all that-would not talked, and best zooms have Olympus. The quality of optics on perform well. T. E. On Olympus I alighted in advance. In favor of precisely SP600UZ worked: "Nine-volt" batteries, instead which perfectly work batteries.

Not likes:
1. There is no live regimes.
2. Machine gun often is exposing with inbox, what before not was.
3. From-for clause 2 obtain a sharp snapshot "with hands on card" problematic (if conditions not perfect on globe)
4. There is no aspiration.
5. There is no "break block" under an outbreak.
6. Governance only through ekrannoe menu. Hot buttons and wheels regimes there is no. If not chose program emki in advance, then process enough not rapid.
Witness model SP800UZ, perhaps she devoid these problems, on there had accumulator, and buy with the signature spare problematic. Alternative live not more 1 year.

wrote:

and the as fool with the zerkalkoy, with fool nachitanyy (on cell not about transformation

I now himself such :)

P.S. And here is age child need to was point to. I would not...... bragged about.

Last edited by Tigma (Jan 22 2011 14:12:19)

Examples C-770 (4mp)

Zoom

Zoom

Examples: SP600UZ (matrix 12MP, but what regime ustanvlen on these photo, I not remember)
http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1101/1b/ac8b9ca41993t.jpg
http://i018.radikal.ru/1101/35/64473534bccat.jpg

Last edited by Tigma (Jan 22 2011 14:50:32)

Saw turtles on photo and I mentioned case on one of fishing trips this summer.
Lake alongside home. Enleve in progaline between the reeds on Picker krasnopera and an metres in 15 from Bank. The bait - oparysh, 'm feeding with hands. On falling Takes krasnoper, with trawling karasik. And here initially the easy calm, and then two slow a simple nod done something is beginning to stupidly world steel rope market udilishche and to wage in side. Podsechechka and a sense of piece of fastening. Knowing that bottom in this place without., understand that this trophy :jumping: Working friktsionom and on the sly IT IS LESSER matter. Then Burun language on the surface, black Nimera and again down!! Thought - This is catfish!! Then another - what, nah, catfish?! In short, be standing pull, ad- from ear it's dripping and here metres in 5 emerges snake head and ETA ChERNA Nimera. Then the until me and has peaked, that this Tortoise. Dragged her up, pig wire cutters. ????????????????????????? hook (from-for hook, obtained from claws and bone phonographs on Different neatly to lift not broke a would) and otpusil. Father Jun Kunimura.

And where GRINPISS looks? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Over approach to zoo with wire cutters. ????????????????????????? :rofl:

wrote:

And far GRINPISS looks? For approach to zoo with wire cutters. ?????????????????????????

This was willy-nilly surgery :flag:

Tigma wrote:

Examples: SP600UZ (matrix 12MP, but what regime ustanvlen on these photo, I not remember)

HERE pro zerkalki and kompakty read. At all exciting site as for novice (for me).

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

"" .

, , . ,
(, , , )

wrote:

... ( ).

", , 2 ..."
:.

Zoom

Last edited by D.S.I (Jan 22 2011 17:39:54)

's body was burned in strongly. :blush:

D.S.I wrote:

"Well, as nor fact, and SLR higher on 2 order."

Yes not question. Simply to sack zerkalkoy qualitatively, then need to and optics on money our and need to skill (peremolotit together the big info, practice trolley have). And to all of this bathwater only on monitor. The as the me and finally if honestly khzvatalo. Zerkalku bought and realistically understood. The quality of there is worth oops as costly. But derzhitsya I not print in framework and not earn on this.
Although can need to was zerkalku challenging buy?

2Badardinov
On file "derzhitsya" Left flank-button a mouse, Properties, Game Sony Synopsis, Advanced. And are looking Exif data if they there is in everything picture.

Examples D90, regime Auto.
http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/1101/20/7f5404d2ede5t.jpg
http://s008.radikal.ru/i305/1101/aa/7c96ce0e9cfet.jpg

Last edited by Tigma (Jan 22 2011 18:46:52)

+1

Tigma wrote:

At file "derzhitsya" Left flank-button a mouse, Properties, Game Sony Synopsis, Advanced. And are looking Exif data if they there is in everything picture.

The kind not in my picture. There the reference not skidyvaetsya.

So "preserve Figure as." In itself and are looking properties.

Tigma wrote:

At file "derzhitsya" Left flank-button a mouse, Properties, Game Sony Synopsis, Advanced. And are looking Exif data if they there is in everything picture.

Broke a, but come I with betting with your social network downloaded. So not defines

Tigma wrote:

are looking properties.

Alexey, that you there saw :question:

2DSI
(The blonde in the black seductive)

Camera were EOS40D
A quotation 1 / 4,000
ISO 200
Readers (200mm
Regime: Priority Fast lenses
Kompensaniya exposition of = 0 (and can be was and lighter)
Aperture king's bishop four
(Sorry, not is sustained, slightly podsvetlil and kadriroval)

Zoom

Last edited by Tigma (Jan 22 2011 20:12:38)

+1

Tigma wrote:

Luggage were EOS40D
Kompensaniya exposition of = 0 (and can be was and lighter)
Aperture king's bishop four

Time not was, yes and photo did so say representatives center (not like)

Kit sold.
In available Nikon D90

wrote:

HERE pro zerkalki and kompakty read. At all exciting site as for novice (for me).

Itself, thank you for site, many what learned, especially in "kompaktakh"