All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Nexave.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Nexave.

Posts 1 to 30 of 51

Feder Shimano NEXAVE Extra Heavy 4.26 / 150

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objectively:
Weight: 420gr
Length: 4.26 flushed (1.47m)
Test: 150 g
Done: Be oz, rings large (4.2mm), coal.
Dozen vershinok ~ 3.7mm
The thickness of the letterhead have pens ~ 18.3mm
Every seams dressed in metal nave box (.
Retailer the price: ~ 6500r
subjectively:

Level of rods up: The average

Class rods up: Extra-Heavy

Test-drive:
Udilishche tested on great River Volga and its numerous riverine channels. Weight zabrasyvaemoy trough not topped 100gr + fodder from-for, artista. More dire, done clearly signals poklevke. In as a fishing line of yours was used pletenka TD-15lb. Chustvitelnost fidera on decidedly subpar, is made (Tcurve hi power carbon by Shimano.) Over expense large rings (4.2) on vershinke, perhaps the use of shoklidera.
Perhaps one of shortcomings, this is and smaller would the hilt centimeters on 10.

hygienic conclusion:
That Spain to purchase and primineniyu on large rivers.

Dobryi day all!

Want will share exchange the impressions from use of Mr. Picker here Shimano Nexave BX WinklePiker 270. In the process real use irresistible entire charm of work this rods up, and out of the hands his not has manufactured …
From vershinok under any conditions (Dnepr river with riparian the passage, Ternovsky Canal, platniki) pose 0.5 oz. After tough St need adjust bombarding this udilishche.
Maximally hard 40 gram it there's gravy + fodder, but zabrosy did not khlestkie, but as would with Awards.
Catching on udilishche from micro perch until little slapping under couple of kilo. Fish vyvazhivaet very neatly, extinguishes strident tugging, under vyvazhivanii're in control of the whole process. Poklevki registers eloquently, but without emphasis from hands can in the tip transmissible false podragivaniya.
The only not advise strongly reload in case piece of fastening, on its example might be certain. In all cases hard udilishche, seeking to not to do big burden on coil, and need was uproot under aid a wooden wand.
After such tests on negotiate yet another zatsepe break udilishche in district second knee, i.e. in the hands of proved vershinka with wearing a piece of knee.
Predilections to Picker and use his always and everywhere led to his rapid wear, on this in arsenal needs TUR feeder a similar state musculaire and by building, but... a lot bigger.
Will have rebuild and provide are those days feeder, thereby aptly them someone infect ;-)
And of course is inevitable buying performed well Mr. Picker here Shimano Nexave BX WinklePiker 270.

Yesterday received new rods up - NEXAVE CX WINCKLE Picker, the first the impression.
A form has changed vneshe, finishing has become much means guaranteed. The form still matt, but part of letterhead and obmomka rings have become light blue (or EGMS ExpoAdvance system blue eyes, me it is difficult describe this color) with metal axis. Traded and color frames rings, now they not painted-black, and nikelirovannye. But this increasingly 5th to which not affect sensations under work.
Changes touched original not only foreign finishing. Other trend geometry letterhead, now the form in district katushkoderzhatelya thinner on 0.5 mm. . The shield until katushkoderzhatelya has become on 12 mm in short. Has changed and himself katushkoderzhatel, now he with daring complexes under center their fingertips from the model is material. Truth emerged and negative side this new katushkoderzhatelya, under ustanovlenoy a coil, between katushkaderzhatelem and grounds legs, emerged rasstoyanii. Discomfort she not creates, but appointment its not quite understandable.
Probkovaya. The shield,, too, other trend, now its dozen became more on 5 mm. Weight rods up, too, has changed, not I’d say on how many accurately (not was under hand created scale), but the, that the new model has become much worse off this fact.
Now most importantly - build blanca. A new model has become markedly harsher. On potryakhe, too, there is the difference, have old model under potryakhe mostly nodding her head in response upper part of, have a new one senses thanks and in komle.
With vershinkami increasingly in order their 3 ?o, in the catalogue apparently mistyped word.

+5

But as on price different from old NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker?

Feederal_74 wrote:

Now most importantly - build blanca. A new model has become markedly harsher. On potryakhe, too, there is the difference, have old model under potryakhe mostly nodding her head in response upper part of, have a new one senses thanks and in komle.

"Markedly harsher" and "thanks in komle" - as something not can this lay down their in together :dontknow:. Believed, that the last perhaps only have publications parabolikov, I.M.H.O.,.
How I understood, a new Nekseyv on authoritarianism has shifted in side Mr. Picker here Spidmastera?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 1 2011 19:13:43)

"It's that obvious harsher" and "thanks in komle" - as something not can this lay down their in together

+1
, too, ozadachilsya.

duffy333 wrote:

"It's that obvious harsher" and "thanks in komle" - as something not can this lay down their in together

And on me, so like increasingly clear, but stuck to explain.
Testing old and new rods up was executed on one scheme, namely. Udilischyo in collects, but without done has limited in ceiling until deviation from direct lines on 10 see For departures on these same 10 centimeters in the new udilishche needed greater effort, than in the old model, hence and "markedly harsher." Under this have old model thanks mostly was evident in atop the knee (I shall remind, that have Mr. Picker here Neksev constructively 2 knee same length) and a further increase in burden gave even greater thanks in the upper parts of, in komlevoy parts of thanks from direct axis experienced minimal.
In new model under the rejection on these 10 centimeters thanks nablyudaslya already across length of his letterhead and the that supplied in, too, is participating in this progibe in greater extent, than have previous model was in sight even visually, hence and more marked "thanks in komle." If and now meant not understandable, then in next time within these with perspective thickness walls and smaller diameter finished.

+2

Perhaps, the right thing would have say not "more restrictive of", and tow. Then will understandable. :writing:

+2

Thank you, Vitaly. Now understandable.
Judging by from just higher written I have request the next impression: "Markedly harsher" + "thanks in komle" kind of like a specific feature in side enough a powerful parabolika (have nicknames their call "feeder bomb / light bomb rod"), that not bad for short udilisch under-fishing karpodromakh, but not for Mr. Picker here in the pure, I.M.H.O.,. Perhaps this expense of moreover, that material a bit has changed (have previous was XT60 / 30, have this - XT60 / 40) and perhaps increasing thickness walls letterhead.

Incidentally, he-do tebe dumka lyne catalogue-2012 from dura-Ace:
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … logue.html
Interesting for us, places fidera, begins with str.56, I.M.H.O.,

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 1 2011 21:14:48)

+2

MAXIK wrote:

but as on price different from old NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker?

NEXAVE SX WINCKLE Picker 240 - 855 Grzywna (
NEXAVE SX WINCKLE Picker 270 - 925 Grzywna (

Received today its Lite Nexave,’ll share the first to impressions.
That can be said immediately - the quality of enforcement on not the most expensive series of simply different - all everywhere neatly and exactly, I at all until not found to what can be Hotel, even cover for these money absolutely a normal. Itself wand quite graceful and the easy. The hilt not thick and not thin, in my drawn lies is famously. On the picture, me a bit stared down katushkoderzhatel, but on fact me he, too, until, brought the, consider as in work will. Build, the me srednebystryy, under potryakhe a form quite quickly, that, too, aren. The only, that until not understood - done. The most soft 0.5 oz 6600m a tad overcooked, me seems still one vershinka softer not prevented would, but again same need try and to do conclusions. In general, primary progressive choice lights remained exasperated, think on water, too, not, Lenny, a.

+2

And more detailed opinion on Nexave CX WINCKLE Picker 270 there is no? Are interested in this wand, and the big info very little. In TTKh 25 rings? What kvivera? Personal opinion can who will tell?
In advance thank!

каштан wrote:

A more detailed opinion on Nexave CX WINCKLE Picker 270 there is no? Are interested in this wand, and the big info very little. In TTKh 25 rings? What kvivera? Personal opinion can who will tell?
In advance thank!

So model only emerged, where information to address the? :dontknow:
Kvivertipy such same, as and on previous model - mere 0.5, 1 and 1.5 Oz’s. :cool:

Nexave CX WINCKLE Picker 270 Perhaps d borrow, let us try. Can who the other pikerok in such a price (okolo120dol. Have us) will offer?? D appreciate it.

Dobryi day!
There is whether have shimano now here is this Picker Shimano NEXAVE VX WINCKLE Picker 270? Or he already cesspits with production?

Ленур wrote:

There are whether have shimano now here is this Picker Shimano NEXAVE VX WINCKLE Picker 270? Or he already cesspits with production?

Already cesspits with production.

'll ask still times have’s greatest connoisseurs, about series of Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder (NEXBXLFDR 4B) is the old or a new?

Last edited by danilov (Aug 17 2013 22:20:11)

The old, nekseyv like CX now issue-Picker with the beginning of the year on shops regularly encounter.

I have Picker BX, so his already there is no in sale, there is CX, here is and thought.

And I have VC-dark-a grey, and now on shops adorned with a gays CX. On reassurances sellers he more restrictive of VC, in my opinion on potryakh the same, not possessing two near-not tell from the apperance of.

In is the and deal, that saw "adorned with a gays" BX, here is and emerged question.

Specifically started climbing look catalogues dura-Ace. Last for 2012 controlled already shimano nekseyv CX, komlevoe knee was half blue and unlike VC the bright spectacle frames of passage rings, in including and on software.
With udilischami not know, and here is couple of coils from different producers with constructive disparities from the images in directories there are-have one here from the other model (with nobody chose in no clothing left from two absolutely twin), have the other protection fishing line of yours differently made. Withdrawal of two-or transitory model or scorched.

danilov
Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder - "the old" a series of, I have as times thus worst, in the opinion of many much happier than than new "Batons" series of CX. Personally I very exasperated their Light! Photo although:
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/fKt50.jpg

+1

Festival wrote:

Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder - "the old" a series of

Yes. Here is such a and was. PCA.

danilov
The kind NEMA for ui! :)
Very, it is a pity but such Lite can already be buy only "with hands"! To word speaking, its bought here same on Forum, if you are looking for itself a good Lite for relatively small money and may find an early such, take - think perkytle happy with!

Last edited by Festival (Aug 18 2013 00:16:42)

Have us such in the crib, though lies. In sight among St cornholing your way, not noticed still. Today was shaking down.

Think accurately that "cornholing your way", have us such in sale already long no!
So in fix same deal. Forward in Music and a coward for not going his until not will be borne in hand :D, then buy and happy will be departing on fishing trip!
Incidentally aside from lights Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder mean in arsenal even pikerok Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Shimano BEASTMASTER BX Feeder MEDIUM and on-my very aptly that done have the same your dozen and fully interchangeable. Wasn that done Mr. Picker here slightly softer!

Here is and I drew attention on this a series of, camping on K. Mr. Picker grassroots.
As he on authoritarianism?

Last edited by danilov (Aug 18 2013 01:16:02)

As on me, on authoritarianism his I would called averagely - slow, but there is no moreover that call "lapshevatostyu" 'm using mostly on stoyaku. And on-my have this lights, too, present supply ruggedness as and have Mr. Picker here this series of (I would said that this feeder and not Picker :)).

Last edited by Festival (Aug 18 2013 01:50:47)

'oc. What max. Weight trough for a comfortable zabrosa?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Nexave.