All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder! Realistically?

Karp on feeder! Realistically?

Posts 91 to 120 of 181

Romeo wrote:

If perishing there is no cyprinids kept udilisch the be applying karpovye montages and in no way case not be applying the cord.

The irl if I enleve khevikim, katukhoy Exage (a good Friction clutch + check box), in basis of I have Monk 0.26 / adds 0.3, tooling - method / flet with safe klipsoy and the bait I have on "Aurum /", then I still not strongly lost for society is dyad)

Carlos wrote:

What irl if I enleve khevikim, katukhoy Exage (a good Friction clutch + check box), in basis of I have Monk 0.26 / adds 0.3, tooling - method / flet with safe klipsoy and the bait I have on "Aurum /", then I still not strongly lost for society is dyad)

Ah not me about this judge, but I so, too, eiaee :crazyfun:

Here still what point. 4 rods up very cozy in terms of industrialized fishing at different spots and use of different changeable tips. Harvest on 4 fidera kagbe. Ahem. Would still need semaphore and're swingers. Because from Bank still poklevku Prince hear when Friction clutch's gonna be, and here is to Bank created raze. Need to constantly look on done. But on 4 done smaret glazov no not ????? :crazyfun: so that if perishing and buy species-under with all ding-a-lings the already is logical and rods up put karpovye. Ah IMKhA, of course.. All the more with karpovikami significantly expands the distance industrialized fishing :flag:

And precisely under it catching a major carp works rule - than more udilisch the more poklevok. And the use of more two types kagbe. Ah gavrilizmom gives that whether.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 14:03:13)

+2

Carlos wrote:

P. S. Interesting to see for migration fishing preferences. You from fidera in karpfishing, Katana and duffy333 there already were, have gone contrary, Oleg Fight with Vitalikom page, as and Popov, tyagali and continue to to carry a carp fiderami.

Think, that deal not in migration from one species industrialized fishing in the other. Rather cause of is the impossibility conform to format moreover or other way industrialized fishing.
A shallow, vapid example, this lack of NUZhNOGO number of time, which requires in karpfishinge for implementation strategy and of mending mistakes in during one session (if, indeed allowed). Not need to energize illusions, that Karp's can be steadily "to bash" fiderom on all types of increased the and to do THAT for 6-24 hours "as children in school." Sometimes case so, that already knowing body of water as own pocket, and Karpov by name -poluchaesh shish for two-five days total fishing. :hobo: I think, if would had forced has been conducted on fidernuyu tackle in such conditions, then I would by the end of second days were all karasey on light of, for feeder still long would not ranging, and "fireflies" simply was damned. Long session unambiguously not for fidera! And hence and definition there, that KITCHEN must be OTHER FORM OF! In the same time NOT everyday man can afford a more insufferable part of weeks to fish in regime non-stop sign - logical, choice as some tackle as the main. In my opinion.
P. S. Fishing this recreation, not violence over a! Respectively and means must be appropriate. All the more, THAT NOT ALL us RYBOLOVAM on eighteen.

Last edited by shkatula (Dec 12 2011 21:16:36)

+3

shkatula wrote:

. Rather cause of is the impossibility conform to format moreover or other way industrialized fishing.

Golden words :cool: Wu me precisely so all and was :( Also on temperament me V.O. need on fishing, and karpovaya had forced akin to chess.

+2

shkatula wrote:

. Fishing this recreation, not violence over a! Respectively and means must be appropriate.

Brilliant, "as Dr. prescribed." :writing:
With humor.!

In-in. I summer often go on clock and the and longer Gone Fishin '(. And catch on feeder such time this realistically can be die. Home to go particularly not bear before but and feeder this maximum hours 8 and fishing, and at night this torturing. So realistically came to karpovoy depots. After all if harvest long the certainly trophies. But on feeder and 6 hours ????? to kayfonut. But summer touring on 6 hours Gone Fishin '(this charitably not for me. Pity resided years years :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

I summer often go on clock and the and longer Gone Fishin '(.

Roma, realistically genuinely envy :(

duffy333 wrote:

Golden words Wu me precisely so all and was Also on temperament me V.O. need on fishing, and karpovaya had forced akin to chess.

Here is therefore and drive the entire set of and tackle shop in sleyvakh - ready to work and defense. There is a big murder - 2a) karpFidera on rodpod and Khevik for mazokhizma. There is no big deal Khevik with method and a medium or match for mazokhizma. 'm applying kholdal on 7 udilisch. Ready for any conditions industrialized fishing.
And with fiderom liver. Safer.

katana wrote:

No big deal - Khevik with method and match for mazokhizma

- here is he, my the option! Mobyt, because not know, where except Pustovitov, Lychanki and Rakitnogo the the jumbo seek)

Carlos wrote:

- here is he, my the option! Mobyt, because not know, where except Pustovitov, Lychanki and Rakitnogo the the jumbo seek)

Here here is what deal. In this year I realistically begun to see clearly. Of course with the carp not on all reservoirs large can be face, and here is with lobatym virtually on any a reservoir and size from 3 until 15 pounds. So if khottsa big deal the not the carp united. ???? approach to busting lobatogo praktichesik not different from approach to busting amur and you can catch they mixture. So that adrenalinchika're going Prince not only on big carp we should drink a. ???? until the jumbo suited I catching on feeder karpikov and karasey to as something have fun. Then of course speak feeder and handled serious fish tank. So that two in one! Of course same provided that least clock meyutsya in arsenal.

Lobatyy those and well that his a major many everywhere and not as carp which mostly meets large only on sports reservoirs :flag: luck!

+1

Am asking aid in addressing tasks apprehending carp on feeder.

Conditions: Lake with small seals like (until meters), + though until 30 centimeters
The species composition: 95% a minor Crucian (less hands), 5% carp from 200gramm until 5kg
A near certainty: If on point engulfed although would zhmenya prikormki, pelletsa or other of grain (except corn) the carp with this point wait it is unrealistic - 2’s days. Crucian is worth dense wall and not lampooned carp.
Surveillance: The only way to to capture carp this use by snap without any either feed and only with corn on the hook. Under these conditions in catch triviality 200-600 grams camping on E. A major carp very little, to capture trophy chances 1 on a million, for him even not'm chasing, desire to harvest these small tuzimanov.

Thought in canard. That I only not applied, what only pelletsy cereals and metodnye a mixture - always comes on point Crucian and is worth there until not eat you all on point including though. Very want swim precisely carp on classics of with the feeding trough or although would on method. Worker lures from day one this only maize but camping on K. Karp's in a reservoir enough little the and chance you overfeed not sklyuchaetsya.
Understandable that for attract taking home trophy carp need well feed and long wait but typically all also one-day drops and even if week come on one and the same body of water -esli in the point was what either fodder the all - there only Crucian. Each time when she traveled on on this body of water get big chance at all not see poklevki camping on K. Day, yes ago who the there already showered tackle few what either fodder. Need now is to shoot as can be further - there far ordinary donochniki not dobrasyvayut.
Could you tell me a calculated fodder\ mixture of on a carp to which was would Crucian indifferent. Thank you.
P. S. Not think that such the situation was only I have - who as struggles with similar, Karasevym phenomenon.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 30 2013 12:36:31)

FiestvodI would tried method two points. With one worked on karasyu, and with the other has tried on carp we should drink a. And on carp we should drink a only, Perhaps, both: Boyle. Crucian can and not gives carp we should drink a approach the, but typically carp increasingly exactly the issues on neighborhood. Keep one point constantly plentiful feeds, but on distance meters 10-15 another under a carp. Although I in such situation not worthy.

margulis wrote:

Fiestvod I would tried method two points. With one worked on karasyu, and with the other has tried on carp we should drink a. And on carp we should drink a only, Perhaps, both: Boyle. Crucian can and not gives carp we should drink a approach the, but typically carp increasingly exactly the issues on neighborhood. Keep one point constantly plentiful feeds, but on distance meters 10-15 another under a carp. Although I in such situation not worthy.

Usually so and do but on boylam safe passage and silence although there is no, under perezabrose bagril couple of times an. Simple donka with corn on the hook or Aurum / worked better. Simply Crucian strange - eats all all except corn. Already and karpovyy pellets were pumping dipom\ aroma corn be the in a result Crucian. The gelva it dissolves tinned maize, Zakarmlival clean corn with the help Croat missiles - normally but as the not on shui at all harvest on feeder without prikormki. Yes and during zakorma missile in the entire fish is thinning and the first poklevka carp not previously than through 3 hours.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 30 2013 13:59:50)

Remains one thing - change a body of water

Can be try man-made maize with the gelva, can be the canned kind in dip hope to throw a and then in the gelva, can be try both: Boyle Alvita

Give can be spombom point well immediately if breath raspugivaet fish

Last edited by Vallium (Aug 30 2013 16:39:35)

Ruslan 161 wrote:

remains one thing - change a body of water

It is this the answer I expected hear from Rommeo :D

This and do regularly but he tsko maaanit its complexity

Vallium wrote:

can be try man-made maize with the gelva, can be the canned kind in dip hope to throw a and then in the gelva, can be try both: Boyle Alvita

Give can be spombom point well immediately if breath raspugivaet fish

Edited Vallium (Today 15 :39: 35)

Iskustvennuyu entire that met - yet type pop up bra (rubber), even if will tonuschaya the she after all not will feed - simply will create color blot on backdrop of black trawling. Bribery little in my opinion. And pellets maize starches soberaet entire fish but again same Crucian tsar pond.
Here is about canned in dip this already more interesting - I have he from camping on Flushed Trophy column there is. If he'm really on glitserine the yes, can be try. Thank you.
Alvita both: Boyle already has tried use on this a reservoir. Pylyaschie from um - Trophy 20mm, that the in their composition or representatives the most "pyleniya" - Crucian past not passes :dontknow: can as prokisnet and it's just gonna spoil but can scarcely

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 30 2013 17:37:02)

You can. Rolls in me ever hit by shoe. But. Count on the that manages to circumvent an for the search for a carp, provided povalnogo domination populations an, with such was similar on biology - as least naively.

Fiestvod wrote:

maaanit its complexity

Means seek Tuhnicka, feed and wait, would still should themselves show, after all he there not is chaotically churchgoers, so need to come simply on a body of water, markeritsya, stack map the depths and observe attraction water - where shows its activity

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

iskustvennuyu entire that met - yet type pop realization (rubber), even if will tonuschaya the she after all not will feed - simply will create color blot on backdrop of black trawling. Bribery little in my opinion.

Fiestvod wrote:

Say, is a calculated fodder\ mixture of on carp to which was would Crucian indifferent.

Fiestvod wrote:

It and karpovyy pellets were pumping dipom\ aroma corn be the in a result Crucian. The gelva it dissolves tinned maize

Need to seek place where carp that loiters just downstream there, there an not will. I think Crucian carp weight 2-5kg nowhere not, crowd out.
I would not molesting only to one maize (corn). The canned kind maize can be to soak in oil khalibut for the gelva. Crucian not likes both: Boyle khalibut, but and chopped carp until 3kg, too, not likes, and here is from 3 and more this dainties. As Juniper, adults abazhayut, and children not navidyat :D
I would advised 2 fidera. One as usually, and the second on 5-widths 8m in side downstream on (far follows Lake, pond, Canal, to behaved loop from karasinoy it's poke) with Boyle and I 10 mm in diameter, but not 14mm, camping on K. 10 mm in diameter in size look like on anyone pelets, granules and not so repels carp, plus a small the gelva package from incised 10 mm in diameter Boylov units 5-7 zamochenykh in oil khalibut. Why a small: T. K. A major carp little in a reservoir, then and the size of the the gelva should be such to he for one approach you dig that immediately all with right complement, because the second or the third approach can be through 4 hours and more.
I'm using Dynamite Baits Marine Halibut and believe that paltusovye (persistent. Khalibut) nozzles have them best.
Not remember to Crucian you hanged yourself on these both: Boyle. Bream yes, ever responds and only under 2kg.
the reference
Below photo

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/eF9bU.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/2flaz.jpg

And trofeychik
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/xdnrh.jpg

+2

Yuri, thank you for the most deployed the answer :cool:. Khalibut on this a reservoir shot on carp we should drink a one times on my memory and in rest cases Crucian, truth all of this on an 8mm pellets from Carpio. With shrimp, too, most. Time, place, case :dontknow: again same no patterns. Think need ukrupnyat the pourer until 2kh 20tykh Boylov + the gelva. Huge field for experiments :cool:.

Fiestvod wrote:

Yuri, thank you for the most deployed the answer :cool:. Khalibut on this a reservoir shot on carp we should drink a one times on my memory and in rest cases sea Bass, truth all of this on an 8mm pellets from Carpio. With shrimp, too, most. Time, place, case :dontknow: again same no patterns. Think need ukrupnyat the pourer until 2kh 20tykh Boylov + the gelva. Huge field for experiments :cool:.

M kiddin you couple of weeks poklevki chase wait with two in 20s. Khalibut from an not panacea - eats all he his.
If not want at all without sypuchki harvest (and this you have worker option - give Cuca and harvest on it same), then choice on two stick, one shabby.There perekidyvayte, the other on ostentatious (and on it Boyle putting a, only 14mm and less). On the contestant that shabby.There will face sea Bass wall, but on another perhaps carp will come.

+1

With your allowing the, 've their 5 kopecks. I have, in my edges, sea Bass on "Khallibut" and "Khallibut + krill" (from Carpio) are biting normally. Not passes past. Even if Ah, this is great there is no, in camping on CHAMPION And have surrounding, necessarily "shoot, will it" pellets with "khallibutom." On "Aurum /."

+2

Yuri wrote:

Since your allowing the, 've their 5 kopecks. I have, in my edges, Crucian on "Khallibut" and "Khallibut + krill" (from Carpio) are biting normally. Not passes past. Even if Ah, this is great there is no, in camping on CHAMPION And have surrounding, necessarily "shoot, will it" pellets with "khallibutom." On "Aurum /."
Signature avtoraS respect, Yuri.

Two furnished fishing to otsech an increased the pourer and trigger. Pelles 16 mm, hook 4 gamik method.
To their surprise 3-5 Crucian 400 -450 gr. Crucian sucks in his with prikormkoy, only climate length hair (as can be closer under the pourer), gave outcome.

ted wrote:

Sea Bass sucks in his with prikormkoy, only climate length hair (as can be closer under the pourer), gave outcome.

Sergei! Not quite understood last phrase. Excuse. If can be, "for those who in a tank", in more details. Thank you!

Yura, tomorrow'll text come.

Finished zernovukhu
Harvest in several metres from the table on a major the pourer
Use in prikormke only both: Boyle
Harvest in point. Where an - there is no

I in the last time tormented, as to capture an in a reservoir where until at small fry
Until results sub: '(

ted wrote:

Yura, tomorrow'll text come.

Here is so this looks:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i709/1309/3c/78a20649aed8.jpg

Have fletki I am racking one thing Barrel rib, 20 mm peles so not will become.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i713/1309/ac/070ec9707016.jpg

+1

ted

I contrary try to put under it comes to shagging an move the text hair with the nozzle to a hook so as in submarine filming of saw, that he Takes the pourer lips, as white White Amur!

ted wrote:

That so this looks:

Sergei! Thank you! Need to so understand, that from above peg finally collided yet maize? So and, in fletku you something, did you stuff? Or empty perfectly happy to neglect, only the nozzle sitch on "Aurum /"? This I itself more questions have been putting. Otherwise - why bust down firewall, if in fletke will prikormka and hook from above?

ted wrote:

Two furnished fishing to otsech an increased the pourer and trigger. Pelles 16 mm, hook 4 gamik method.
To their surprise 3-5 Crucian 400 -450 gr. Sea Bass sucks in his with prikormkoy, only climate length hair (as can be closer under the pourer), gave outcome.

This still that, on one pond I have regularly hangs himself sea Bass in 100 gr on 6 a hook and 14 mm Boyle. For fishing 3-5 such gonna get. ???? poklevka very confident on monofile and distance there is in 70 meters, not expected even.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder! Realistically?