All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Posts 31 to 60 of 247

oleole wrote:

I already postponed Superfider on aktsionnoy price. And now as the kind girl - to occupy his? Or 12 '6 for the same price or wait shares on DM60)

Oleg, as the me, then SUPERFIDER be in arsenal simply owes. Still spring, on recommendations Seregi Popova and Tokhi has acquired this miracle. Artemovka and it the researchers - this its retaions, the throwing, the easy, Vyazhuschaya fish, and pro elegance of at all I'll shut up. More enleve on during (DM 14 "2), but specifically traveling sometimes on a hard-on, to simply enjoying work SUPERFEEDER.

+2

Oleg, and not think, think - launching Superfider :flag: If you a purist,, of course. Such perishing there is no and more not will, as states. Megadelikatnoe and megachuvstvitelnoe udilishche - Regrettable successor Prestonovskogo Sentienta. Incidentally, done have him so and remained Sentientovskie, if me memory not changes.

+1

oleole wrote:

I already postponed Superfider on aktsionnoy price. And now as the kind girl - to occupy his? Or 12 '6 for the same price or wait shares on DM60)

Choose in dependence from tasks for rods up. Would argue with by previous talkers: Superfider - must have.
But personally I have Hua all three fishing gear precisely DM60 - the most popular and on River, and on carpe!

duffy333 wrote:

Megadelikatnoe and megachuvstvitelnoe place it - Regrettable successor Prestonovskogo Sentienta. Incidentally, done have him so and remained Sentientovskie, if me memory not changes.

Seryoga, memory have you - true to :)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Oleg, and not think, think - launching Superfider :flag:

And faster, Preston dismantled your cast with production, than will originally swapped until the big info there is no

D.S.I wrote:

and faster, Preston dismantled your cast with production, than will originally swapped until the big info there is no

Seryoga, and you thinking what I this wrote:

duffy333 wrote:

People perishing there is no and more not will, as states.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

People perishing there is no and more not will, as states

Sergei, have read not closely :dontknow: I managed company for kamradov have Tim extract and the he asked agent (not know that for agent)

Last edited by D.S.I (Oct 21 2011 20:46:55)

Ahem. I respected colleagues, to be sure, believe. But increasingly same, like ???? pereschupat all epithets, to not was disappointments after the first of marital night.

In Saturday was works testdrayv (thank you counterpart DVicci) in enough difficult, as me seemed, for Superfidera conditions - the distance 45 meters, the depth of 15 meters, high brovka have Bank, unsustainable for until 30 grams. The main fish - a dace 50-300 grams. Are they biting reasonable rates, rolling in subtle. Profundity and ukleechnye July demanded use feeders 40-60 grams, and Campaign brovka - high-speed vymatyvaniya with way out on our ride. The main our with a stick for these conditions was Speedmaster. With him and compared.

Broke a the next.

- At a small overstretched Superfider at all not look like on parabolik, that bends only upper-third. Under zabrose a small 40-one 420 grams trough nagruzhaetsya only upper part of letterhead, on 50 fringes hewed insurance is the entire the form. The most comfortable experience catches 40-grammovaya there's gravy a small indicates.

- Vershinka # 3 Superfidera proved its very softly untsovoy from dura-Ace, not surprising, that poklyovki more visible on Superfidere. Raskolbas from wind and waves of stronger, than have Spidmastera but well though tolerable.

- At vyvazhivanii is behaving softly Spidmastera, fish controlled by increasingly-same well enough. Trepykhanie fish on the hook one senses Superfiderom markedly worse. Likely, this the reverse side ammortiziruyuschikh properties.

Personally. Stick generalship in hand very well, range of use of - as times the, me was need. Decision adopted.

In Sunday has tempted children the picnic with reports about it and obrybil petty plotvichkoy already AT YOUR Superfider. Very poraduvav impose on distance 55 meters - sitting and steadily. Now want somewhere on stoyachuyu water with leschyom. Borsht boil learns keeps managing, want watch, as on it sits evening women)

+3

On use of Augusta 12.6. Havent update something I his not bought these in hands. Is content I something from past fishing trips on eeaaneie sees with catching khevikami and extra-khevikami and decided to "for a holiday soul of" in Ukrainka on consists La.
The distance about 40m, the depth of widths 8m, there's gravy-mesh middle size 30gr (initially) and there's gravy-the glass 60gr (when gave water), vershinka 1oz, cord 0.10, leash 0.12 - KAYF!! Poklevka, when confident, and when grapple-grapple prominent nekrupnoy small fry on every zabrose under shoals neighbors-dubinschikov. Implementation virtually 100%. Was opportunity have a bang on this montazhami / povodkami / hooks. Enjoyed process a host day. No fatigue - alone positive emotions.

D.S.I wrote:

Preston dismantled your cast with production, than will originally swapped until the big info there is no

http://uploads.ru/t/X/h/m/Xhm6P.jpg

Replace offline on a series of Absolute.
Absolute Super feeder, 11.6
Absolute Super feeder, 12
Absolute Feeder. 12.6

+2

oleole wrote:

At vyvazhivanii is behaving softly Spidmastera, fish controlled by increasingly-same well enough. Trepykhanie fish on the hook one senses Superfiderom markedly worse. Likely, this the reverse side ammortiziruyuschikh properties.

Here is'll have to learn how when play with leschyom, and if with a good, above kilograms, 'll enjoy the Superom rush, :cool: the last time catching little slapping couple of weeks ago in Khaschevom-more governor intended on karasiusa blue-fin, and caught Zoo a couple record for themselves in this year leschishek (1.7 and 1.5kg.) ah and one P.Gudauskas karasik (little extra kilos with wheelbarrows), too, fell. The form incidentally is abandoning as-would himself-one takes easiest is where he waves his, and he otpruzhinivaet-meters roughly until 30 makes virtually without zamakha (without large zamakha with effort)

Replace offline on a series of Absolute.
Absolute Feeder. 12.6

Here is you in the hands of his hold.
You can give characteristic: Relatively previous model?

danilov wrote:

That you in the hands of his hold. You can give characteristic: Relatively previous model?

There is no. On photo not I same :crazyfun: This is expert Preston-EDL Shipp. This only an announcement with rescinding site.

:crazyfun:

Last edited by danilov (Oct 24 2011 22:14:00)

carper wrote:

replace offline on a series of Absolute.
Absolute Feeder. 12.6

: '( :tired: I Preston simply hate - thought, that me nothing more need not.
Already want watch Absolute Feeder 12.6 :jumping:
Text or: Incidentally, here is this an announcement., there still on udilischam something interesting there is.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 24 2011 22:54:28)

Like completes his turn with the purchase Incredible, now not know, his borrow or a new wait? And if old end? Here is a headache for me!

danilov wrote:

Sort of completes his turn with the purchase Incredible, now not know, his borrow or a new wait? And if old end? Here is a headache for me!

If still there is opportunity-launching "the old" and not think, think. :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

on udilischam something interesting there is.

Yes, Dutch Master Method Feeder 11.8foot and 12.8foot - Also interestingly!

duffy333 wrote:

I Preston simply hate - thought, that me nothing more need not.

Agree, Seryoga! Have Dez Shipa on picture a cool shirt! Want! T-shirt. :D

Last edited by VIVA (Oct 25 2011 02:17:05)

duffy333 wrote:

usage: Incidentally, here is this an announcement., there still on udilischam something interesting there is.

Honored. If borrow globally, then - those same eggs, only in profile. Although me Superfider in length of his 11 '6' ', perhaps grassroots would :)

VIVA wrote:

honored. If borrow globally, then - those same eggs, only in profile.

So simply same interestingly - this same Preston :D

VIVA wrote:

I Agree, Seryoga! Have Dez Shipa on picture a cool shirt! Want! T-shirt.

Have you what the size of the? Can have Tim order :yep: Illy Perhaps in "Rybalku" Head.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu you what the size of the? Can have Tim order Illy Perhaps in "Rybalku" Head.

Seryoga, thank you! I was joking. I have t-shirts these prestonov-sensasov - himself Music can already open :)
On pensions they not particularly need.

I will to be bored for kselyami, such miraculous with President.

ZooM wrote:

I d to be bored for kselyami, such miraculous with President.

And I not d. I have in available two from three :)
You that, their sold? Garbolinschik! :D

Why sell good with President? All my Excel-and under me, and here is why sack with production such work I not understand!
And here is that concerns Garbolino the a series of G-MAX I dream get in its art collection isThe rodbildinga! :)

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 25 2011 16:21:15)

On forum aaaaoi nformats pro n model fderaPreston Dutch Master, and pro model Preston Dutch Master 11 '8 Volume not znayshov. In whom ? radi.Nagadamo fder podltsya nfoyu, tskavit build, play it nicely boo wagga trough. The kind ? i? vrazhennya.
Thank you

Last edited by andriypb (Oct 27 2011 13:23:18)

andriypb wrote:

In whom ? radi.Nagadamo fder podltsya nfoyu, tskavit build, play it nicely boo wagga trough. The kind ? i? vrazhennya.
Thank you

Mean. Better lights in the hands of not kept. Comfortable weight until 40 grams. Accounted for apply 60 grams, normally. Dvukhchastnik. Comes complete the most sensitive on this moment vershinkami from Preston, also as and Excel Superfider. :cool:

That such build - I do not, yes and why this. Action - parabolik.

duffy333 wrote:

Oleg, and not think, think - launching Superfider If you a purist,, of course.

On the results of four for travels with Superfiderom, it turned out that ??? yes, a purist,.

On of last fishing parsed for the other distance there is one of their old tested St. Two years catching Ideology with large gusto. Now not wanted, postponed after couples zabrosov. 're screwed. Lucas, have come.

What weight can be maximally apply under it comes to shagging Superfiderom?

Last edited by Vovan (Oct 31 2011 12:12:40)

Here is this place it as times not worth force :flag: Better parameters "there's gravy (medium-size sizes) 50 g of + fodder", i.e. about 60-65gr, not exceed. And optimal wrote Oleg:

oleole wrote:

contaminated zabrose a small 40-one 420 grams trough nagruzhaetsya only upper part of letterhead, on 50 fringes hewed insurance is the entire the form. The most comfortable experience catches 40-grammovaya there's gravy a small indicates.

+1

Vovan wrote:

what weight can be maximally apply under it catching Superfiderom?

Familiar uses VOS 56 grams as limits on his weight.

I catching, mostly, kormushkami until 50 grams a small size (mesh kostal and bullet ? let the).
On range missiles zabrosa - 50-grammovaya bullet flies for 60 meters. Overload on zabrose not observed.
On strength tide - there where 50-gram there's gravy has rested of unsustainably, harvest even can be was. The crease rods up already spurt to nekomfortnomu, on my view.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.