All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Posts 91 to 120 of 247

vinni wrote:

sany’s organs is, wrote (and):
Vibiral from Dutch Master 12 '8-until 80gr
12.8- until 60grm!
Pay attention on Excel Super Feder, many for him hand arouse the.
Edited vinni (Today 16 :57: 34)

80 + fodder is abandoning even 4000m2 as well as running. A good choice. I congratulate.

Looked, it has very sensitive rings as on match, the.
And I enleve with Bank among boulders side – such a delicate feeder can be and ….

Loss for feeder for the boner. The depth of 2.5m bottom finer (sand) somewhere in 50m from Bank passes stone ridge fling need to on 1,85 tailed cats. When wave of there fish dripping wet in search of food. There's gravy 25gr (without feed) a quiet weather, and 35-40gr under oncoming wind (wind not storm) but being a stubborn wave of somewhere until 0,25 m
Nobody chose from Dutch Master 12 '8-of up to 60gr on offense and stopped its choice.
There and rings like have a bigger discussion

Waited would the absolute. Ox can smell my heart of will bomb!

The big info until on absolute there is no, when and where will emerge?
That the I now thought, that in my he you cheaper will, than in Russia, in ties decrease you state Duties on customs has effectively, or that there you has changed.

PS: Took you on stocks was slashed Super Fedeer Excel 12 ', truth still not obkatal, weather dissapointed, now there is desire to have Absolute Super feeder, 12.5.

With enormous respect, Bunin O. BC

Олег Николаевич Бунин wrote:

now there is desire to have Absolute Super feeder, 12.5.

Treat already late =)

And 4-1-1 on absolute will quite soon.

Zoltan wrote:

treat already late =)

Alexey, excuse I not understood yours yet.

This not has. This already diagnosis :crazyfun:

'm hooked on Preston =)

p.s. Algorithm

Got it you on stocks was slashed Super Fedeer Excel 12 ', truth still not obkatal, weather dissapointed, now there is desire to have Absolute Super feeder, 12.5.

This will be likely "oil maslyannoe", I.M.H.O.,. Both rods up Lite-a psychic, if can be so say - and length and tests will virtually are uniform. The difference will highly are small - any nuances in democracies, I.M.H.O.,. I would drew attention on Absolute 12 spent $11 feeder - here is this should be bomb, if his place replaced and so GDP fideru Excel 12 spent $11. Moreover this udilishche another test, importantly. Himself await the his the emergence of with look forward - perhaps will as one of two options substitutes my the current Excel 12 '6.
So, information to last:
I in its time when been collected its "art collection" wanted to to purchase entire a series of Excel - Super Fedeer, Excel 11 '6 and Excel 12' 6. But won his clear-sighted calculate the. Have two past done vzaimozamenyaemye. Plus suited to EBM from 100gr, that for me, too, was notably.

Zoltan wrote:

treat already late =)

From good not holistic addiction treatment methods :glasses:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 27 2011 17:54:56)

Perhaps not in the topic write, ah yes okay. Today stumbled on proposal such a here is fidnra. Preston CarbonActive ASAKI 12'6. Test any seafood brunch. Write that a new. Pokapavshis in online; it's no the big info about offense not has found. Can be who't live in the, that't live in the tell pollsters. Regard this feeder for delicate use on fishponds on carp we should drink a, yes, as such thicker than 0.18 on osnavnoy not'm using, povodochnaya - At most, hadn. Is worth whether take or find a that't live in the another?

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Nov 28 2011 00:57:18)

Preston CarbonActive ASAKI 12'6.

This a series of long withdrawn with production.

kanisch wrote:

This is a series of long withdrawn with production.

I know. And that, from this feeder worse became?

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Nov 28 2011 12:54:32)

kanisch wrote:

This is a series of long withdrawn with production.

The British write, that his released quite a brief time in 2005. And very a small party. A form former on factory in Japan and on airline place it broke a expensive and nekonkurentnosposobnym on market on the very moment.

I know. And that, from this feeder worse became?

And the very udilishche write, that very rank-ass broke a - one of best (if not the best on the very moment on market). But his production and selling proved why something proved nerentabelny :dontknow:.

Own defining features the model (on information with currently under development. Sites):
- replaceable whips (3 Tennessee Motley test), not done;
-. The shield system "a dolly butt handle" (the so and not understood that this such :dontknow:);
- logo ASAKI (for yellowcake color of) on komlevo the knee in supplements to logo Preston's.
Place it in good able and with all whip 'in a whole the form of are rare and so already have become a collector's value in of England, as this not strange for us sounds.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2011 13:29:55)

+2

If there removable sheathing tips of his (kvivertipov), then such udilishche is called not Feeder, and - Avon!

Last edited by Игорь84 (Nov 28 2011 13:27:39)

duffy333 wrote:

I would drew attention on Absolute 12 '6 feeder - here is this should be bomb, if his place replaced and so GDP fideru Excel 12' 6. Moreover this place it another test, importantly. Sam await the his the emergence of with look forward- perhaps will as one of two options substitutes my the current Excel 12 spent $11.
So, information to last:

Sergei, can this all Systems marketers, change name and not moreover :O
Absolute Super feeder-poyavyatsya in December "there have." Have us perhaps in January.

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 28 2011 13:53:57)

+1

Игорь84 wrote:

If there removable sheathing tips of his (kvivertipov), then such place it is called not Feeder, and - Avon!

But as are called rods up from Schimano series of Kommershialz ;)?
Rods up type "Avon" initially brought for by industrialized fishing Moustache - a strong and major fish living on rapid during some English rivers. Under this were pixels and these rods up as on length of his (11-12 feet), so and on authoritarianism (powerful paraboliki). The availability of one done not there is their the main feature of, I.M.H.O.,

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Udilische in good able and with all whip 'in a whole the form of are rare and so already have become a collector's value in of England, as this not strange for us sounds.

A pity. That I not collector, and simply a fish love swim :flag:
But increasingly would still, huge Thanks for the answer and at all even times THANK YOU for information that spit it out on site.

D.S.I wrote:

Sergei, can this all Systems marketers, change name and not moreover

So I in principle share this view :flag: But she works - the second Excel 12.6 me not need, and here is a new Absolute 12.6 me why something want :crazyfun:
Roughly such a scheme was with Sentientom and current Superfiderom, if I am not mistaken.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2011 13:55:30)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

Absolute Super feeder-will appear in December "there have." Have us perhaps in January.

Ah well, let us wait January. And then In Visitors to you, with open arms, I hope, in non porches on personal meeting. :D

I hope, in non porches on personal meeting. :D

Reserve a. :flag:

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 28 2011 14:57:29)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

reserve a.

Information little, on this, even and not decided to that better take from Absolyuta- Absolute feeder - 12.6 or Absolute Super feeder, 12.5. Help choose.

of Information little, on this, even and not decided to that better take

D.S.I wrote:

Oleg Nikolayevich Bunin wrote (and):

Hope, in non porches on personal meeting. :D

Reserve a. :flag:

Edited D.S.I (Today 14 :57: 29)

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 28 2011 14:59:27)

that better take from Absolyuta- Absolute feeder - 12.6 or Absolute Super feeder, 12.5.

To say what still there is no :rofl:

Hi,, in fell. Will have two borrow.

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Nov 28 2011 15:55:56)

Have tima emerged the entire XMEGA Absolute.

Have Tim many what appeared from a new collections Preston, but here is supplies will only after New Deal year - already chatted :flag:. But pre-order can be to do already now.

: '(About Huuuu Are, and I only wanted to finnish = ranta) Tim about sticks. Preston is leading extremely the right marketing muscle policies. Least the big info on a new lineup only razzadorivayut potential buyers.

Ah, have Tim op about udilisch Sergei D.S.I the right words wrote:

D.S.I wrote:

Sergei, can this all Systems marketers, change name and not moreover

Will "those same eggs only in profile" :D. Rather just will any "evolutionary" changes, but itself concept work udilisch not will change. As example, there is absolutely Rassinier information, that for absolyutov done will on diameter compatible with the current Ekselevskimi. Think, that this and will Ekselevskie done because as, for example, have current Superfidera done from Tikhonya with production in its time Sentienta.
Likely differences between independent Excel and Absolute will roughly such same as between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S - i.e. nothing the revolutionary.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 29 2011 16:11:59)

Zoltan wrote:

Minimum payout the big info on a new lineup only razzadorivayut potential buyers.

This have them in blood. The same ultra Royce in its time. Nor you volume of engine, nor you number of loshaldok under hood. As like, you should have to. But as only'll figure it out that to what - comes silent misperceptions about.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.