All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Posts 151 to 180 of 247

If such Absolute 12 '6 "Feeder, then
The easy (Orange) diet / TIP01
The average (yellow) diet / TIP02
Heavy (green) diet / TIP03
Test 1, 1.5, 2.5 ounces of

vladkir wrote:

Who any has tried drennanovskie done on EXCEL 12.6. Interested in 1 / 2 slow taper or fast taper? A big difference from done in 3 / 4?

Who any has tried test this done on 12.6?

Yesterday received brauningovskie kvivery 1.5 Anabelle Lake now pustotelyy and 1 Anabelle Lake now the usual. Are collected neatly, but the first ring. Pzdts. I have on turnamente roughly such after reel is worth. Not In tailor under Excel (strongly dissoniruet sryadom rings have Augusta), great sell lovers of a Browning. D seek drenanovskie done the same.

duffy333 wrote:

A here is with Excel 12’6 ” with rating 3lb-8lb already quite different story in terms of upper a comfortable weight fish

Sergei, what same upper limit comfort? I karpfishingom not come by and’his for examine alternative treatments for river a white fish, simply curiously know from people this upper limit poschupavshikh. Thank you.

Me until 4kg comfortable experience. Further already "not the overcoat." Not the to "in ancient" Bridgestone, but fish tank manage already difficult. And "in ancient" already after 6kg.

Today ending fishing with Quicken 12.6 decided to test maximum comfort expanding power zabrosom sitting on platform, Gwinnett County 100 grammovuyu secondary basket fidersport from a new series of. Outcome, easily escaped on 110-112 gather steam; 4,000-on Shimane, me such a expanding on River not need a in principle, but that would so not userayas and sitting zapulnut for a hundred gather steam; the feeder with not the most (at least tailored forms of, this me certainly likes, interestingly will try in next time bullet prestonovskoy.

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 24 2012 21:01:43)

+1

Under atop as 90gr take and zapulnut crime as 100gr power zabrosom - boldly. And severely :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated atop as 90gr take and zapulnut crime as 100gr power zabrosom - boldly. And severely :cool:

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

And I thought one over so pounder mockin 'you. In sight on conscience udilka made, although I in this and not doubted.

Not one :D A as he flety any seafood brunch from Tekhnokarp with prikormkoy discus ring,. But I such be very wary of write here. Simply in its time transparent as Alex them pulyal that there is dope. Truth I have was order 100 gather steam; and there's gravy Fidersport-86gr.
Udilishche indeed done on conscience.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 24 2012 22:41:00)

I a hundie empty threw. This roughly 70 + examine alternative treatments for river fodder. Decided to that quantity.The as times upper test and will. Under today’s during I guesses wrong and not took with a turnament. Ekselyu had to for khevik tinker 100 + fodder =1 30 grams, truth on 52 turnover. Katilo this round on beneath the and on such distance there is brutally. Today Sergei I mentioned yours King, perhaps most it was would.

You have sho 10.03.2010The insurance companies? My King precisely under him suited. For our conditions is optimal extra-khevik 150-160gr, in my opinion.

Think energy advance drag the 1,000 water before saturated. Not prikolno harvest when a hundie as steamroller rolls on beneath the and if upret is beginning to feeder world steel rope market in bublo. Very often poklevki today has been going hand in hand with their and kacheniem trough. You cullions and a dace modicum were twitching and can be was understand that crime as not simply rolls, and Blicca bjoerkna and golavl as the on muss to a minimum hanging themselves and guys pretended to be got).

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 25 2012 00:19:09)

Not, this not for Augusta stream - have him a form its not holds, soft he for this.

Roma, sell for different reasons: Someone money need, someone not licked, someone changes "arsenal." Incidentally, not so perishing and many their sell.

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t, this not for Augusta and the spray is - have him a form its not holds, soft he for this.

That there is no options, then had to him visit struevym fiderom smallness of. I his a bit downstream on of the country, that would not zagibalo strongly. So and otlovilsya, not ice of course, but modicum so.

What real maximum test have Absolta 12.6 and what have Ikselya 12.6
Can be whether the acting sticks put alongside MAVER Abyss x series
Or what stick can become near?

Last edited by Vadym (Oct 25 2012 10:00:40)

Real not I’d say (??? ?? ? ? some who and 100-study them throws :D), but the promised producer upper test for Augusta 12.6 this 90gr, for Absolyuta 12.6 - 70-75gr.
From the experience work with Prestonovskimi udilischami can say, that this can be perceive as the Aspell maximum weight clean trough without feed. I.e. their upper workers parameters this "upper test + fodder." And supply ruggedness still there is.
However constrain not worth. So those same Quicken can be and crime as 100gr throw, but here is for more 80gr + (this adjusted for feed) he simply not holds. Oppression his in arc. For scales and tide already go other rods up.

duffy333 wrote:

. But here is for more 80gr + (this adjusted for feed) he simply not holds. Oppression his in arc. For scales and tide already go other rods up.

+1

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 25 2012 12:14:10)

Duffy333 what you for themselves of these udilesch chose?
Excel-which softly have finished or Absolute-which stronger have finished?
Not can understand, why to do Excel 12.6 more parabolic, if his test more than have Absolute 12.6 and why to do Absolute on authoritarianism faster, if his test less than have Excel?

Last edited by Vadym (Oct 25 2012 12:26:26)

I have Quicken to manage books 12.6. To change his on the other Volkswagen Jetta TDI am not expected.

Vadym wrote:

Excel-which softly have finished or Absolute-which stronger have finished?

A bit not so. Have finished they are uniform, in my opinion. Differences in democracies have them in central parts of blanca. And the marginally. The absolute a bit faster, but with decrease upper test.
Hard held accountable for producer why he so made. Especially when not have to him no relations :D My personally thought on this about the next:
- Absolute have made a bit "faster" to improve accuracy on zabrose and improvements control fish on vyvazhivanii;
- reductions test stems with marketing politics (need same sell and to do turnover) and location udilisch relatively each other in lineup products companies - on place Excel 12.6 now akin in some ways claims Dutch Master 13.2 of until 80gr.

Vadym wrote:

Don’t can understand, why to do Excel 12.6 more parabolic, if his test more than have Absolute 12.6

Excel 12.6 not is parabolikom in the pure. He not "lapshist" and not "Sopliv." Perfectly predisposition of on zabrose and especially with headings, in district upper test. But this "a family trait" Prestonovskikh udilisch.
Such build perfectly, she knits fish on vyvazhivanii - predisposition of as least upper half of blanca, and Friction clutch reel under this speaks out. Udilishche done thus to fish proved in podsake in any case, not despite virtually any mistakes the angler on vyvazhivanii.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 25 2012 13:01:09)

Sergei, you accidentally not in rate what XMEGA fidernykh udilisch will have ? let the in 2013?

Like they nothing new not announced our plans :dontknow:. Perhaps will any additions in existing south Akron. So have Preston's there is no normal Mr. Picker here, for example.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 25 2012 16:00:33)

duffy333 wrote:

Sort of they nothing new not announced our plans. Perhaps will any additions in existing south Akron. So Preston's there is no normal Mr. Picker here, for example.

Edited duffy333 (Today 15 :00: 33)

I have there is this miracle-Picker from Preston's, and I’d say so that he is famously works from under legs and, she knits fish and kiduchiy, a bit rough around the edges truth and likely ultra-a short lite than Picker, but udilishche is famously but with plotvichku spring. With garbolinkoy not compare, but all same highly derive udilishche for their guide your footsteps if and if on that matter the karpiku in 3 kg not's the grinder for if and will have. First honored here reviews and was thinking about just, sell, now he policies--and firmly its place and question sales cesspits, hope for good.

Text or. To him can be still would more soft vershinku glass and all guud.

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 25 2012 16:07:29)

If karpika "from-under legs", then yes - he for this and created. But like would something a little more elegant. A series of Mini F1 Good, but like would even more sensitive done.

duffy333 wrote:

Sort of they nothing new not announced our plans. Perhaps will any additions in existing south Akron. So have Preston's there is no normal Mr. Picker here, for example.

With-Series change on C-TECH (there will up mult 11-13 feet, 11 futovik and 12 just). Plus expand the series of Kompetishen and Mini.

Here is, that known about series of C-TECH

The 11-13ft feederis the most versatile rod in the C-tech range equally as good at both lengths it has a progressive through action which helps to cushion any last minute lunges at the net finished with a high gloss blank and quality cork and duplon handle supplied with 2 fibre glass quiver tips and 1 carbon
1oz, 2oz and 3oz.
Line rating: 4lb - 8lb

11 FT
Designed around a through actioned blank the 11ft C-tech is suitable for short to medium range, it has a non lock blank which absorbs the lunges of large fish at the net supplied with two glass quiver tips to cope with different levels of tow and sizes of feeder the C-tech is capable of casting smaller method feeders.
A screw lock reel seat and high gloss blank and lined guides to make a top class feeder rod suitable for a wide range of situations 1oz and 2oz.
Line rating: 3lb - 8lb

12 FT
With its extra length the C-tech feeder is suitable for medium to long range feeder fishing with feeders up to 3oz in size.
The spacing of the lined guides has been carefully thought out optimum casting distance and a smooth curve once a fish has been hooked, with a slim high gloss blank quality cork and duplon handle and lined guides throughout supplied with two tips 1oz and 2oz.
Line rating: 4lb - 8lb

Last edited by carper (Oct 25 2012 22:34:00)

+1

carper wrote:

Since-Series change on C-TECH (there will up mult 11-13 feet, 11 futovik and 12 just).

Krasavchegi :D repeat option Excel / Absolute - Since-Series / C-TECH ^ ^.
And when something Preston's already was such up mult. Beauties! Marketing is so apparently driving!

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 25 2012 23:52:04)

duffy333 wrote:

don't believe it! Marketing is so apparently driving!

A grey, what marketing?, forum our've been herded by. And in King me! :D

+2

You know, sell it who any Excel 12.6 feeder)
Or could you tell me who sells
For previously thankful)

Vadym wrote:

Sell who any Excel 12.6 feeder)
Or could you tell me who sells
For previously thankful)

In the flagship on the rests can be, usually under and in 20%

In the flagship I know. Simply thought cheaper buy with 30-40% interest steep discount)

O.o. realistically ulybnulo.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.