All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.

Posts 181 to 210 of 247

And made here ulybatsya? You thinking that it comes. Have. Cannot be buy with 30-40 interest steep discount relative to a new?

With 40 hardly, if only strongly it comes\ have.

Vadym wrote:

you thinking that it comes. Have. Cannot be buy with 30-40 interest steep discount relative to a new?

This model? There is no, on this moment cannot be. And closest couple of years think, too,. Wasn that in able "on spare parts" (fissures, very badly chipped, defects rings, problems with katushkoderzhatelem).
This feeder sell either immediately because not licked after 1-2 fishing trips, sometimes even with wrap on handle after this and, respectively, maximum at a discount in 20% (more often 10%), either already not sell at all.

The same can say and pro different model from Preston - Dutch Master interestingly until 100gr.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 26 2012 15:57:14)

+2

Sergei, you're mistaken! With 20 interest steep discount I can in the flagship to purchase a new, and it comes. Have. Thing I believe, realistically, with in over realistically to purchase with 40 interest steep discount. Simply need wait

In staff-no clothing left as the flagship of his there is no.

Vadym wrote:

and it comes. Have. Thing I believe, realistically, with in over realistically to purchase with 40 interest steep discount. Simply need wait

I think, that the lower the border value of have this rods up not below - 25%. Below which comes - "such a cows need a very", and wait of course no one not prohibits :)
Here is I have, on this moment, this state of souls to this udilischu, that if and sell the only more expensive :). Super TOP as the me.

Last edited by Алекс (Oct 26 2012 17:25:59)

Guys LEU very he wants buy, if there is opportunity let will buy. Think better to continue to discuss dignity and can nedostatochki data tubes industrialized fishing)

Vadym wrote:

simply need wait

Breath. And believe.
Only the from whom there is opportunity to buy at a discount in 20% perfectly knows, that for these same money he his suggested a and maker, not losing nor pittance. And not will from discharging price still below. Not the this model fidera, to on it long seek of the buyer with such steep discount.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

In staff-no clothing left as the flagship of his there is no.

I think, that supplies this rods up still will.
Of course if he not will be withdrawn with production in 2013.

Could you tell me, on future year in plans pick a Double Ekselyu 12.6 with roughly equal properties sensitivity, kiduchesti and viscosity on fish. Buy Double or there is similar have other producers? Immediately viewed spidmaster Oh Hevy 13 foot, but have him the reservoir capacity substantially less than have Augusta and under this they are comparable in small razvesovkakh. DM80 close to penalty of Ekselyu and there is whether have him virtually podmechennye advantages or shortcomings? Thank you for Your answers.

El Amigo wrote:

-financing Double or there is similar have other producers?

Maver Poverlayt. To not delivering ocherednyu gavnovoznyu simply potrusi from whom thread. In Dnieper River lack like these udilok.

C vershinkami have mavera as? If that « exile on model in PM. Thank you.

El Amigo wrote:

C vershinkami have mavera as?

On expense spare not in rate. In goes go 6 units.

El Amigo wrote:

C vershinkami have mavera as? If that « exile on model in PM. Thank you.

How I understand, the old Maver Poverlayt - this ??? net Lite grams until 70 fringes, a new - khevik until 140 grams. And you same need to Volkswagen Jetta TDI-heavy.

And you himself completes his turn with madium-Hevy? As you EBM 80, grassroots?

oleole wrote:

Seneng I understand, the old Maver Poverlayt - this ??? net Lite grams until 70 fringes, a new - khevik until 140 grams. And you same need to a medium-heavy.

This system, there is a medium until 90 dvukhchastnik. Six the pinnacle coal, have us in no clothing left are worth 99 UAH.’# 1 for Ballets by Karol Szymanowski Mr. Picker here.

plastmax wrote:

there is a medium until 90 dvukhchastnik.

Precisely about this and'm talking about :flag:

Incidentally done # 1 and 2 realistically nod for 2014 Winter fishing gear :cool: can be casualties on 2 grams harvest. She on poklevke'll fold down their in ancient.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 16:57:24)

plastmax wrote:

Pokupal # 1 for Ballets by Karol Szymanowski Mr. Picker here.

Very correct decision :cool:

Romeo wrote:

why done # 1 and 2 realistically nod for 2014 Winter fishing gear can be casualties on 2 grams harvest. She on poklevke'll fold down their in ancient.

Shimanovskie such properties not possess unfortunately :dontknow: only when I makes water, cautiously - painful for fragile done first Numbers.

Need to and itself go TUR # 1 and # 3. And the whacked. The price hilarious.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 16:59:36)

El Amigo wrote:

A you himself completes his turn with madium-Hevy? As you EBM 80, grassroots?

How I understood, DM80 - this already virtually khevik. DM60 has tried, until only on-start, on the far-distance there is - ochchchchchen grassroots, is famously and gently is abandoning (a small fidersport in 70 grams throwing good on 70 meters), fish predisposition of eloquently, sensitivity in hand and on poklevke the good. Now await the tide on Dnieper River, to complete tests.

oleole wrote:

Now await the tide on Dnieper River, to complete tests.

This the thin prick for "trophy room dace"? :glasses:

El Amigo wrote:

oleole wrote (and):

Now await the tide on Dnieper River, to complete tests.

This the thin prick for "trophy room dace"? :glasses:

I not to hold a grudge, yes and several "loaves" increasingly-??? caught) In Saturday in heat not was, there's gravy in 50 grams lay in persistently, leftover Dutch so and Postoyanniy in the sidelines the entire day.

El Amigo wrote:

Say, is, on future year in plans pick a Double Ekselyu 12.6 with roughly equal properties sensitivity, kiduchesti and viscosity on fish.

And why you "Double"? In sport rallied barge in?
For an amateur fishing Double not need, in my opinion. More important addition and a slight skies of on tests / labor range missiles / conditions. So that bought these would something that is different and complements Excel 12.6 - faster, zvonche.

duffy333 wrote:

faster, zvonche.

For example?

Can smell my heart of sho Double will have borrow identical, at least of what groped.

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 31 2012 18:18:50)

El Amigo wrote:

can smell my heart of sho Double will have borrow identical, at least of what groped.

And can Tornament 12 / 13. And I together to him'll pay attention)

oleole wrote:

A can Tornament 12 / 13. And I together to him'll pay attention)

Apparently hardly, Quicken to manage books for more modest money well fits demands of, why gorodit a kitchen?

If with Tim can be will to agree for price on Tornament Pro 12 / 13 as HERE, the value of will and not much more Augusta 12.6

duffy333 wrote:

If with Tim can be will to agree for price on Tornament Pro 12 / 13 as HERE, the value of will and not much more Augusta 12.6

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

There is the price and better idea. That here
Tony with Russia sells.
Am asking your pardon, have him 13,500 cheaper and 12\ 13 slightly more expensive. Get'll understand these of.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 31 2012 18:52:02)

I have personally with Tony not request :(

Sergei, pomussiruy this subject with Tim when will free time and mood. Simply I in principle mean almost all, that needs for as fishing, now here is wish change on more qualitative chair with gunpoint on plug in the future, that would have universal our thing. Because until'm holding Trojan, Rivka's not cheap Grace (OFFSCREEN):.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Excel.