All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Volzhanka

Fidery Volzhanka

Posts 61 to 90 of 344

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

Perhaps from for rapid pace have Haxhi Lleshi and emerged of a breakdown? And not every torchbearer can this pace keep (and Temp this one of major elements of in sports.) And not only in a fishing trip :D

On latest championship, all Paralympic khrenachili in such a pace, that "mother not sound so glum." And that have them also World done? There is no.
Means here deal not speed Alexey, and in shitty as a vershinok or worse in este miscalculation - wanted pochuvstvitelney, missing in store ruggedness or of plasticity (fragile Okrestin).

For their "fidernuyu" life? Not so perishing and many - not more two dozen for incomplete 5 years and in average under two fidernykh church in week until there is open water. In the most different diameters. This with that where I, and where sport. And pro every I can say why this blocarea onvention: If from-for "curvature hands" or neglect this one thing - we swam a spare set of, "rovnyalis" hands and proceeded pretty, and if of a breakdown "nemotivirovannye", yes still and repeated in enough Jaatteenmaki intervals of time, then this another - initially tried to pick a such a same test / planting diameter (if the very place it in principle relished), and then this place it has changed through something another.
That is why I on its pikere Garbolino G-Bomb 9ft not'm using glass vershinkoy 0.25oz from kit, but on Volkswagen Jetta TDI G-Max 13ft from this same producer give done only in Carbone and not less 0.5oz. From-for this on MAP Machtec 12ft has replaced "native" on Shimanovskie. And DM10.8 gave under case - the most thin vershinka # 1 modicum and onwww.benaughty.com liked, but and onwww.benaughty.com embarrass its fine delicateness. Even a few udilisch passed through my hands not zadergavshis to stay, too, from for vershinok. From-for breakages (under certain conditions,) virtually stopped use's the hollow such as carboxylic from Browning's for series of King - although they me very like on DM100 under it catching on devices up.
I have under every place it on a fishing trip double kit vershinok - either loved, either handpicked. And often and those and other. Very not love, when fishing ends from-for of a breakdown some there done and there is no its substitutes. But – their hoard of I not love even more. So that reliability and "vseproschabelnost" for me personally this is one of basic criteria when choosing vershinok. And I pick up volumes K more expensive, but and a proven themselves more reliable. This as with ICE automobile - for manning table MOVIE to pay agree, but if in him still and between MOVIE need constantly to climb things, then why such car me need.

Vadkh wrote:

At latest championship, all Paralympic khrenachili in such a pace, that "mother not sound so glum." And that have them also World done? There is no.
Means here deal not speed Alexey, and in shitty as a vershinok or worse in este miscalculation - wanted pochuvstvitelney, missing in store ruggedness or of plasticity (fragile Okrestin).

Ah as would in volzhanka very subtler done. Can from for this?! To call govvenoe the quality of vershinok think this surplus.

Times such deal, interestingly was would listen to the other our tops, who but mostly udilischami one brand. How many they for season break vershinok? Sergei Popova, to example.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Nov 13 2014 11:42:59)

Вова дискатека wrote:

Because such deal, interestingly was would listen to the other our tops, who but mostly udilischami one brand. How many they for season break vershinok? Sergei Popova, to example.

Edited instructor diskateka (Today 10 :42: 59)

Have Sergei P. In this season much less was fishing trips :) And here I think styles every athlete differ. And after this themes Sergei hardly will tell on ZEMEKS that there very fragile done :D

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

Wu Sergei P. In this season much less was fishing trips And here I think styles every athlete differ. And after this themes Sergei hardly will tell on ZEMEKS that there very fragile done

I think, that in this situation deal not in "sell", and in principle. And principles, as me seems, have Sergei Popova there is. And at all there is still a series of best athletes, and they have a series of friends forums that can ask, if "novaya" here not sit

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

Nu as would in volzhanka very subtler done. Can from for this?! To call govvenoe the quality of vershinok think this surplus.

I after all and led 2 reasons. And a tooth to lend, that the Chinese with quality not your time at the wheel I would not became. Such was and not times.

Question same not in The Pugache (let-God him health and successes, hope that sooner or later he will become Worlds on fideru in lichke), and in vershinkakh. In sports conditions attachments rods up and all their puzzle parts of. And if done so of the needle, then something not so in their design / external relations materials. And opportunity frequent purchases vershinok (modicum and cheap) for me personally not is "competitive advantage", but rather another way earn producer / sellers on rybolovakh.

Text or: If Zemeks will not solve question with presence of seed spare vershinok, it will be the bleakest of our for them. Whatever good not were rods up and whatever reliable not were done - it all, and done in primarily.

+1

Guys, I in this season broken two done, one on selection viewings and another on conventional a fishing trip-train,.
In everything debate there is no sense, because, that reasons breakages vershinok have all virtually alone and those same - on negligence.
I for entire its practice not broken nor one done on zabrose, all the control had from tort, then got distracted during vymatyvaniya, then not missed tuft topolinogo down on podmotke, then in rush tournament struggle not threatened both attention on perekhlest.
I this moreover that ” was done this usual deal and nothing to acquire here debate, moreover speaking and training in one team together with Leshkoy in this year on Sectionals to Worlds, on Cup Gomel, on Championship World, on Cup Friendship I was witnessing virtually all these breakages. Ah the case, this would still, that hook-nailable in clothes, usual deal.
The only way to avoid breakages - not touring Gone Fishin '( :)

+5

ZooM wrote:

The only way to avoid breakages - not touring Gone Fishin '(

Sergei, unfortunately and this not tantalizing. :D At glass tinkles Salmo broken vershinku simply by a new feeder homes, with coil and Strung on the cord empty crime as. 50 weight something, and Keever rassloilsya in komle and has. The second Keever died so same, and in such same conditions, simply podmatyval crime as after her filling feeds. But this was already on fishing.

So that remains the most staunch way to, at all not with booking fidery from the pouch. Although. And here options are possible. Then only not to buy their at all? o.O

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Sergei, unfortunately and this not tantalizing. On glass tinkles Salmo broken vershinku simply by a new feeder homes, with coil and Strung on cord empty crime as. 50 weight something, and Keever rassloilsya in komle and has. The second Keever died so same, and in such same conditions, simply podmatyval crime as after her filling feeds. But this was already on a fishing trip.

So that remains the most staunch way to, at all not with booking fidery from the pouch. Although. And here options are possible. Then only not to buy their at all?

Yes all small to move on as :) Nu or as Sergei surmount Karpov :D There already breakages accurately less. (Though and there found can get a little weird)

I all find welcome this weekend ’!
Wrote many and most information catchphrase coined by US!
That concerns vershinok, so 80% were broken from-for knot shock leader with the main puffed and 20% on tort under industrialized fishing ukleyki at different for competitions!
In this year passed 15 competition + a large number of training facilities, and this okalo 100 fishing trips!
That-would understand bring those industrialized fishing I let me give you example with first phase EO namely 2 tour, when I on counter recorded 307 small fish))
Under it catching in vyzhidatelnom regime of bream done at all not of the needle!
Not't forget that done - this raskhodniki, such as hooks and trough!

P. S.: I still so and not can dare and buy vershinku on Hardy for 100 $ :canthearyou:

+5

I capturing the Volzhankami Pro sport the entire season, three reytengovykh contest, pre these 16 trenikrovok on these reservoirs, 4- oblasnykh contest and coaching received before them, already not remember arrangements and 6 training facilities, amateur fishing. In season Union address order 50 days fishing trips, 300 hours on a reservoir, weather maintained any different, under this I have broken just 2 done and only 0.25 ounces (white color), its chuvtvitelnost, pays its's breath with fragrance under not caution, as Sergei higher described. But other done stronger 2.5 and 3 unce. On sensitivity if to compare with "?" the this 2.5 volzhanki this 1-1.5 "happier" and 3un-this 2un "happier." Which I for season not one not broken, but and under this Sitting with Orthodox a shoulder to shoulders have him more established Ekspouzd Violet Wonder, for something less vershinok, and I have together vershinok, but me not who not knows. I would better lost together vershinok but became champion, than d over these do come. This concerns sport. And for means fishing trips and for souls not buy this place it, only because, that there white vershinka very chuvtvitelnaya, but under kryvykh the hands of lomaetsya, ah this same stupidity! This vershinka easily prodaetsya, or put in side, ostavlyaeete its for gentle leschevykh poklevok, dokupaetsya green 2.5 ounces of and enjoy of the work so!

Until volzhanok I catching DRENNAN Matchpro Medium Feeder I have their was 2 Tennessee There was the problem dokupnykh vershinok, claim to, and they under zabrosakh not go, I wanted to sell rods up, so as me this very and, but then me said, Kohl finish off that part, super glue, in common gemoroilsya. But goal reached. , no problem... Blinky have "machprosa" super! But in Union address emerged volzhanka with such same necessary forms, yes still and better, on "dryer" and cheaper in price! Drenany quickly proved in the black Forum in section will Sell, and volzhanki I have in transported.
First need they swim, and then to speak!

In his dnivnike about church Ribolovniy some Nicholas Anatol'evicha's initiative!I often recall about these udochkakh, whom interestingly review my surveillance and describe. With t.

Last edited by Николай Анатольевич (Nov 13 2014 17:07:44)

+3

A.LEVA wrote:

P. S.: I still so and not can dare and buy vershinku on Hardy for 100 $

To the avon! O.o. They even in Fishpointe less 50 bucks. LinkA the winter in of England and himself feeder on fire sales from sotki ?can be take was.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 13 2014 15:24:46)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

to the avon! They even in Fishpointe less 50 bucks. The reference A the winter in of England and himself feeder on fire sales from sotki ?can be take was.

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 14 :24: 46)

2400 rubles this 800 Grzywna (= roughly ctoimost Hardy ;) But here and success at hard time delivering.
450 rubles this 150 Grzywna (= the cost of volzhanki

Oleg_GOR wrote:

At glass tinkles Salmo broken vershinku

This on the new "the" Salmo?

VDA wrote:

This is on the new "the" Salmo?

Not, this on old still, so higher and wrote that "with little gun-shy" now in their side'm. :disappointed:

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

2400 rubles this 800 Grzywna (= roughly ctoimost Hardy But here and success at hard time delivering.
450 rubles this 150 UAH = the cost of volzhanki

33 ruble this 11 Grzywna (= the cost of Atemi, well are decent kivery, are worth I have now on Shakespeare. And that from moreover? All buy atemi?

And feeder Kaida Spirado is worth with vershinkami 690 rub = 230 Grzywna (. Now in club places offshoot we're recording?

Cheaply-costly, this quite not well-poorly. All on lyubitelya. :D

Guys, the kind normal there done.

I have Volzhanka 3.6 works doubles have Garboliny 3.6, on training more often enleve Volzhankoy, than Garbolinoy. So here is, Garbolinovskie more gentle and easier of the needle.

All of a breakdown from-for own sloppy. "Nesprovotsirovannykh" breakages not was. In way, for example, from DM60 with vershinkoy # 1.

+1

oleole wrote:

In way, for example, from DM60 with vershinkoy # 1.

Not know for Volzhanki, (over time question won itself and increasingly will become understandable), but even simply reading forum necessarily you find reaffirming their "neponyatkam" or you recognize for "shoals" other udilisch, from what do conclusion, that on large thirteenth time (highest curvature and synonymous with) there is rods up, on which done not of the needle and there is rods up, on which done (or one of "Numbers") of the needle necessarily, ah can for an isolated literally the exception.

ZooM wrote:

. Ah the case, this would still, that hook-nailable in clothes, usual deal.
The only way to avoid breakages - not touring on fishing

A.LEVA wrote:

like What would understand bring those industrialized fishing I let me give you example with first phase EO namely 2 tour, when I on counter recorded 307 small fish))

ZooM wrote:

the got distracted during vymatyvaniya, then not missed tuft topolinogo down on podmotke, then in rush tournament struggle not threatened both attention on perekhlest

Respected people on fair heard a virtually about all causes breakages kviverov. From themselves correct, that I have 90-95% breakages during speed podmotki moment departure trough from water. Slightly missed my - kvivera there is no. Purely I.M.H.O., and errori for offtop. :offtop: :tomato:

MORPH wrote:

Dear people on fair heard a virtually about all causes breakages kviverov. From themselves correct, that I have 90-95% breakages during speed podmotki moment departure trough from water. Slightly missed my - kvivera there is no. Purely I.M.H.O., and errori for offtop.

So same on past weekends broken vershinku. Knockout trough from water, slabin cord, zakhlest. And rightly move to buy a new.

A.LEVA wrote:

I all find welcome this weekend ’!
Wrote many and most information catchphrase coined by US!
That concerns vershinok, so 80% were broken from-for knot shock leader with the main puffed and 20% on tort under industrialized fishing ukleyki at different for competitions!
In this year passed 15 competition + a large number of training facilities, and this okalo 100 fishing trips!
That-would understand bring those industrialized fishing I let me give you example with first phase EO namely 2 tour, when I on counter recorded 307 small fish))
Under it comes to shagging in vyzhidatelnom regime of bream done at all not of the needle!

P. S.: I still so and not can dare and buy vershinku on Hardy for 100 $

Large thank you for statistics.
Calculate roughly reliability vershinok volzhanki.
100 fishing trips multiply on 360 minutes each = hit 36,000 zabrosov of China’given times in minute impose,
Term life one done = hit 36,000 divide on 19 vershinok = 1895 zabrosov
Much more than enough for an amateur industrialized fishing.
Given the cost of vershinok volzhanki in 3 times cheaper than shimano the even more than enough.

+2

A.LEVA wrote:

Don’t forget that done - this raskhodniki, such as hooks and trough!

Not think, that this axiom. Rather this individually and depends on of multiple factors, not minor role in which plays and the reliability of cordage (in this context "vershinka")
14 June stingy year, Outdoor the Asian, conditions need to say far not hothouse, hillsides stojaca, sector raschischalis in the grass and of refraction. On photo Japanese Coast Guard zone, jobs with hard gets the see sector:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1411/7d/345ee53c2f68.jpg
My sector in period training, to breach:
http://i072.radikal.ru/1411/7e/f0fb04710a4e.jpg
On Bank, is housed enough comfortably, under aid improvised funds type logs and trambovkoy reed. And here is in water not increasingly so simply, bottom very USSR was dissolved and the entire mulberry and terrible stare to remove not managed.
The main inconvenience, TMI Ukraine helps counter-wind and nemerenoe number of declining down, which here same pribivalo to Bank.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1411/89/bd05cf763038.jpg
On photo in sight, what tier his nagonyalo have Bank. Drynkom, which can be see, I periodically his tried to crush those who are, on that be moving away very much time. Raschischennyy the assistant was fouling in during 15 - 20 minutes on distance there is 4-5 meters. 4 metre podsak not rescued, only picked up time on his clean the, respectively fish accounted for bring from water and perekidovat chereg this wall down. Had forced has been conducted deal on Picker Nexsave – 2,7m, vershinka 0.5 OZ, coil Shimano EXAGE 3,000 the SRC on distance there is 11 meters, hooks Kamasan 983 series of - Number 16, leashes are from monofilnoy fishing line of yours Colmic Xilo 0,104, in as a the main monofil he Feeder Line 0,23 mm. Trough guru 23 Propulsion Big kormayomkosti and thimbles. The main fish karasik, were poklyovki and a major, but to withdraw his was it is unrealistic and vremyazatrotno, so, stupidly had dog leashes but also. Izredko went Rotany, after which accounted for immediately to change leashes are. Plus, leapfrog must was to follow immediately and really, and so same on reason vydyorgivaniya fish before wall and use of gossamer fishing line of yours, ceasing so same should be in an ideal able, so that replacing has been very often. Pace of poklyovok after zabrosa 3-5 sec, speed the rise, perebros and camping on D. Of course not the most rapid, but and not small. DAC here is, consumption likely, not remember accurately, transshipment over for 20sht. Done, not lost not one! Although prerequisites was far more enough. Periods of, even with fish tank on the hook, zagibalo and klinilo duvet, so, that thought accurately that's Saadat! But shimanovskie done weathered! And such examples in my practice abound. Even, in themselves correct, that if would I have was consumption vershinok, such same as likely, I would accurately that the reversed the. In courses understanding of, under laid experience and with quality snastyu such a be should not, so same as and fitting loved vershinok glue. Strictly my in my opinion.

Last edited by PVR (Nov 14 2014 09:50:32)

+2

Dura-Ace simply not the most a good example of, you not seems? Alexei in seminar spoke, that he had 16 competition, this how many zhopochasov with topping training facilities? So that first prolovi so much same time for season in sporting event regime, and then going to tell us how many broken vershinok :crazy:

DM100 wrote:

the Big thank you for statistics.
Calculate roughly reliability vershinok volzhanki.
100 fishing trips multiply on 360 minutes each = hit 36,000 zabrosov for season given times in minute impose,
Term life one done = hit 36,000 divide on 19 vershinok = 1895 zabrosov
Much more than enough for an amateur industrialized fishing.
Given the cost of vershinok volzhanki in 3 times cheaper than shimano the even more than enough.

Who Needs claims pressing, if blocarea done happen during "raschetnogo term life"? :crazyfun:
Working as least taken with ceiling, without scores. Even Alexey not but in such a average pace, if borrow in a whole for season - although would because fish quite not always are biting in impose 8-) So that tsifir can be quietly share as least on 2. And add here "downside the rate" still as least 2 on "technique" work with snastyu have many places :D
Significantly more interesting was would statistics how many "off-nominal situations" (noose on tulip on zabrose, noose under Oslo vymatyvanii trough, goal by any sign dirt tulip and vast) can survive done Volzhanki - done dura-Ace, too, not perpetual, but 33,259 very much in comparison with vershinkami other producers in the report as and roughly the report the boarding. Dura-Ace but mass people, and questions with loss as a break the 1949 relatively rarely has from a common masses prodanykh for years and years udilisch. And how many dura-Ace but athletes? Among my known such lack. And pro procurement packs spare (even on entire team together weighed) nor from whom not heard.

+3

SliceOfLife wrote:

dura-Ace simply not the most a good example of, you not seems?

There is no, not seems! I eiaee by many rigging of this ship and now I have for the most part shimano, in including and on reason when applied to this issue.

SliceOfLife wrote:

So that first prolovi so much same time for season in sporting event regime, and then going to tell us how many broken vershinok :crazy:

When prolovlyu in such a same regime, will talk. Closing, I not champion Russia, but taking some experience and the result mean. Led a concrete example difficult conditions and enough tempovoy fishing.
And second up on the closely, on what post I responded and even more thoroughly my answer.

PVR wrote:

A.LEVA wrote (and):

Not think, that this axiom.

In it, just – my opinion, not moreover! And all the more not proportionate Class either merit, which I respect, the more human personally not know.
Ah likes you option, that consumption vershinok such same as and likely - please! Likes you tailor native done glue, not objection! Stick to this opinion. I have same it until another!

SliceOfLife wrote:

dura-Ace simply not the most a good example of, you not seems?

With this seats in more details. Why? (A fan dura-Ace not am, if that, wrote higher).

SliceOfLife wrote:

this how many zhopochasov with topping training facilities? So that first prolovi so much same time of China ’.

I have familiar but every second clock on open water. Us – we will his, as expert in kiveram that whether? So he in them at all want not understands. But opinion its every is free vysskazat. I in this terms of, too, agree with PVRand duffy333. Done this not raskhodnik, nor on all udilkakh same they as matches are easily broken.

And pro 100 bucks on Hardy, too, words think. :D If raskhodnik, then chegozh raze not might just buy it? Ah here is m kiddin units 19, in supply on season.

"Raskhodnik" - this hooks, povodochnaya raskosami, often trough in "dire" places. And precisely on this well earn sellers fishing goods. On constant sale "raskhodnikov." And done this "spare parts" - not should constitute labor their buy, but and not means, that times in 2 weeks need to buy a new. In my opinion, ah this quite wrong!
And here deal even not in value, and in is that suddenly something will happen (say so articles of logistics) and these vershinok not will become in sale. That to do? Questioning place it in storing room? Or erode the "others ’" done? This already passed and with Garbolino, and with Hardy. And these same rods up (cool rods up) then were selling in including and on reason problems with vershinkami.

We shall will see. Hope that in any time soon me in hands subsuming a couple models Volzhanok. Think and on water their make have. Then I and will be able difference between say its view and on vershinkam, and on themselves udilischam, not "pours with the thought on hierarchy" as now :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 14 2014 10:57:56)

Guys dispute nor about than. I have there is and drenan and pro sport elites. In this year more forty fishing trips including sorevy with elitom all done living. The latter fishing at all for me was ekstrimalnoy. On the street -8 river and Ouite a the distance. Teetered pletnya. After first six zabrosov 2000 there tulip on vershinke and I hawed over, beginning impose - decided to all's the locker for white kviveru, are there is no proved alive and well. But on dryne in is year from-for down on pletne broken two. So that figure Alexei for averagely static the fishing trainer not critical work

SliceOfLife wrote:

dura-Ace simply not the most a good example of, you not seems? Alexey in seminar spoke, that he had 16 competition, this how many zhopochasov with topping training facilities? So that first prolovi so much same time for season in sporting event regime, and then going to tell us how many broken vershinok

I have in this year was slightly less competition, than have Lyokhi, but the total number of fishing trips somewhere close. Enleve only dura-Ace. Only not say me about pace and not sravnivyte with Lyokhoy. Need not. In team won almost increasingly that can be (were and personal pedestals). Not broken nor one done. :dontknow: So that dura-Ace - this as times "the most a good" example. :cool:

+4

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Volzhanka