All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

to Vertex
Thank you for advice! D its borrow then :cool:

Hello! Someone something knows pro this korumovskoe miracle?

http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/korum/korum- … d-holdalls

D appreciate it for any information, but more just interested in, is whether this the cover mild, or all-??? in it there is any more hard protection for udilisch. In advance appreciate it.

He soft. Even not quite so. Have him basic secession under rods up have gentle the walls with some feature an inner lining, but themselves external not tough. On English this sounds "fully-padded." I.e. during transportation the cover holds form of only expense of udilisch / have an umbrella favours in him. I.e. American), that his wrapped...... patchwork for transportation :D
If same need the cover for dvukhchastnikov with harsh ” and capacity of until two udilisch with set by coils + 2 rods up without them + umbrella over + feeder-carefully + heap the rest of the, then is worth look in side Total Protection Holdalls. Have him tough the walls and this is displayed in term "hardwall." Pro him can be here watch:
Transportation as depots

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 18 2012 13:25:44)

+1

duffy333

Thank you for operational the answer!

duffy333 wrote:

I want contribute clarity on Korumu:
1. He has backpacks (RUCKSACK / RUCKSACK XL) - they NOT provides for "of crossing" with Korumovskim EU. This ordinary backpacks in Korumovskoy interpretations. If his clothe, then chair can be will bear only on lyamke through reduce leverage.
2. And there is Ruke-bugs (RUCKBAG / RUCKBAG XL - model 2008 and Air New Zealand Tabletop RUCKBAG - model 2011 with table, option XL she has no). Here is these 3 model and PREDNAZNAChENY for "of crossing" - under this is obtained construction "a la machine-gunned backpack." RUCKBAG XL different from conventional RUCKBAG only an additional poluzhestkim the payload records your wallet on your side on the top the brink of - other differences there is no.
3. For "of crossing", in principle, a-half only most the easy powerhouse Accessory chair - have him at the top backrest special slits for the mountings likely available have Korumovskikh Ruke-bugs. Can be of course and on STANDARD Accessory chair to put on the running, but will hang out and not will the rigidity design, as with more easy EU due to lack of as times such of fixing these likely to chair.
4. On large on territory Ukraine:
New model with table Air New Zealand Tabletop RUCKBAG "in official bottlenecks", as the saying goes, accurately there is no. Will or not - this question to once a trading networks, addition leading, for example. Ah or buy individually abroad
On large models RUCKBAG / RUCKBAG XL can be specify HERE and HERE. Ah and respectively pro delivering.

Edited duffy333 (2011-2-19 20 :08: 57)

Day are a good! Have me to you even question if can be. 'm using good a backpack on 65 liters from Swedish nal firms. In terms of socks he will do very comforting, but on location pockets - not very, still fails to Go Fishing his used to make up our, and for hikes. Here is and arose dilemma, has whether sense spend money and buy specialized Corum RyukBeg IksEl or not sense. So as mean chair Deluxe, then about combining their speech not is faring. More just attracts access to main detach and side pockets through the upper hand. Am optimization just have a salt scrub and it came and until a backpack. In one word, share pl-the kind impressions 8-)

Recently blackcurrant itself Korum RuckBag. Only not remember accurately XL or not XL. Like XL.
Reasons the acquisition of were such:
1. In platform smaller were already all seats and all small holes, and kit grew and grew;
2. Platform carrying with a on amateur Bartnik no need, but here is chair Korum Deluxe there is, but to shift hooks and for other shubaturu from platforms constantly there here - decisional laziness;
As outcome took backpack, in him have retreated 3 reel + the entire Remy-from platforms + very convenient trolley onto a side pocket under mapovskuyu povodochnitsu, and also there same of China buzbar and all "rogachiki" for fiderarma, ah and the very a half of collections feeders.
Now all is placed simply perfectly in such kit:
1. Preston Single Rod Holldall 160 centimeters (3 stick there vletayut forces routinely razobrannye), (on reduce leverage);
2. The cover for sporty, charge and goals podsaka (on reduce leverage);
3. Chair (on reduce leverage);
4. Soft cheap cover for umbrella + feeder the arma + pens podsaka (on reduce leverage);
5. Build 25 liters with a lid and prikormkoy for session, there same and nasadochnoe all (in drawn);
6. Backpack (on shoulders and for back).
Free hand freely manages quit smoking in road. :)
The CELTA a bit from themes, this I wrote as was, recently bought still cover KORUM XL for chairs, and the entire got a body kit on, including chair and a hatchling pond and heads podsaka shift there, so that clauses 2-3 can be unite there.

Errori, there is still one thing purchases of, which threatens to soon. Need a all-??? termosumka. Submit to purchase: Preston Mega Competition Bait Bag. A volumatic and pleased the that on reduce leverage can be continue to cast until. After this purchases, all on moor will move there, and build will be replaced by on something smaller, something type 12-17 range and, on an amateur fishing, on 1 day very, 25 liters see not need to.

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 18 2012 17:27:44)

There is sense. Tailored thing always feel more comfortable, than fittest.
I have all fishing "belongings" on base Corum. Constant exploitation of have shown as good the quality of and reliability, so and large convenience and produmanіst products exempted this firms under needs the fishing trainer lovyaschego fiderom. Can be seek the researchers from different firms and to collect in together, and can be buy comprehensive from one brand and promoted the that needs precisely you. So and want say, that will "stylishly, fashionable to, it's young, it" :D

duffy333 wrote:

and can be buy comprehensive from one brand and promoted the that needs precisely you.

Termosumki have them lame.

The best termosumka - this removable truck refrigerator :flag: This is I have still with cyprinids kept since the. Truth then their was several and different sizes% -)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 18 2012 17:33:02)

duffy333 wrote:

Best termosumka - this removable truck refrigerator

On reduce leverage refrigerator not you are going to wear. :)

A pity I have not survivor the P.U.P under contest on Tandem FishDream fridge door from foam plastic. This "its procedure" remained determined freely the coldness and a butterworm Laurent three days. Under this from "refrigerators" were only 2 the bottle water (not particularly ice) and two the bottle cold beer, which so and not was a cup of, to the coldness not spend. :)
But size not quite compact, needless to on reduce leverage clothe even thought not was. 5 centimeters foams around the circle. Size with a lid (Afghan / happier / in): 60kh50kh55.

UPDATE:
Although still I want take here is such a a bag: Preston MONSTER HARDCASE A global economy & Accessory BAG. Perhaps she will replace even backpack. Very convenient in using thing.
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/img/product-pages/hovers-800px/HCASEB17-3.jpg

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 18 2012 17:43:41)

the CELTA a bit from themes, this I wrote as was, recently bought still cover KORUM XL for chairs, and the entire got a body kit on, including chair and a hatchling pond and heads podsaka shift there, so that clauses 2-3 can be unite there.

And I thought, that this cover only for armchairs Corum Light and Standard. Did in IksEl and Deluxe is placed? Such? https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/korum-chair- … 48644.html ?

Romano wrote:

A I thought, that this the cover only for armchairs Corum Light and Standard. Did in IksEl and Deluxe is placed? Such? https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/korum-chair- … 48644.html ?

Precisely so and there is: http://www.korum.co.uk/Item_KITM-11
(The latter row: XL Size fits Korum Deluxe Accessory Chair)

Closing, there aside from chairs still freely is placed 80% sporty (including material (, and even sink from prestonovskogo sporty), not to mention parts of sporty. Because realistically very conveniently!

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 19 2012 02:36:07)

Now all is placed simply perfectly in such kit:
1. Preston Single Rod Holldall 160 centimeters (3 stick there vletayut forces routinely razobrannye), (shoulder Arms);
2. Cover for sporty, charge and goals podsaka (on reduce leverage);
3. Chair (on reduce leverage);
4. Soft cheap cover for umbrella + feeder the arma + pens podsaka (on reduce leverage);
5. Build 25 liters with a lid and prikormkoy for session, there same and nasadochnoe all (in drawn);
6. Backpack (on shoulders and for back).
Free hand freely manages quit smoking in road.

Ah with so showerbooth far not you you're going after all? Why a wheelbarrow not are using? I have strap by itself chairs increasingly time with leverage is sliding off, apparently from-for the straps a backpack it not for that teflon. He's,. Hope tachanka Preston Universal Trolley decides my problems and guidance ranges hikes will increase 8-)

Romano wrote:

Nu with so showerbooth far not you you're going after all? Why a wheelbarrow not are using? I have strap by itself chairs increasingly time with leverage is sliding off, apparently from-for the straps a backpack it not for that teflon. He's,. Hope tachanka Preston Universal Trolley decides my problems and guidance ranges hikes will increase

With carriage of course easier, yes here is only get its - this the problem. In any case, me needs pass just something from machines until dam, this meters 50-100 maximum. No problems. :) Boor aside from just it all lies constrained and clearly on its place.

Shortages carts has experienced on sorevakh, when need to from camps shift platform (in one first the form of) with all junk in sector. Here is where Jsco. But nothing. Power. Meters 300.

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 21 2012 17:14:08)

Vertex wrote:

Since carriage of course easier, yes here is only get its - this the problem.

Taras, knowing a bit you, think, that until the end of summer you problem with carriage from Preston send. :D :flag:

IgorLb wrote:

Taras, knowing a bit you, think, that until the end of summer you problem with carriage from Preston send.

Javadxan, 't seek now one: VW T4 2.5TDI. ;)
And Preston Universal Trolley me attend from Poland through 3-4 weeks :crazy:

Vertex wrote:

IgorLb wrote (and):

Taras, knowing a bit you, think, that until the end of summer you problem with carriage from Preston send.

Javadxan, 't seek now one: VW T4 2.5TDI. ;)

And it itself! Samobeglaya the stroller! :cool:

Hesitated long that take, or Preston Monster Hardcase Bait Bag or a series of Competition. Greed defeated, took second. Better position not regret. Increasingly. Now there I have Daniel makes it the entire prikormka both: Boyle and camping on D. And camping on P. On all types of rypp. Korumskogo ryukbega is beginning to miss for poplavochnykh and fidernykh cordages. Aw, that's sad. :(

The most realistically dostayuschim it turns out carrying with a a hatchling pond. 've crossed off his see from the list of needed under you drag the. Great, that far more effectively will, instead charge, buy their dashcam, on footprint. Week hope to buy some of that and purchase charge boldly can be transpose on the next season. :crazyfun:

Vertex wrote:

far more effectively will, instead charge, buy their dashcam, on footprint. Week hope to buy some of that and purchase charge boldly can be transpose on the next season.

Correctly! :cool: And harvest on the Russian a fishing trip 3.6. :crazyfun: And fish more, and enjoyed faster. Taras, me seems, after cyprinids kept cordages you already and fidernymi got fed up. It is time move on nakhlyst?! :)

+2

Neeea, not light. I only began. :)
Igor, simply money lacks on a hatchling pond, and the other borrow not want. :(

Putting derzhitsya Prestonovskoy Tacha  nka:
http://www.angler.ee/download/file.php? … ;mode=view
http://www.angler.ee/download/file.php? … ;mode=view
The cart was tested on a fishing trip in wild conditions. For approach to community need to was down with bridge at very a narrow paths with very for a radical and rough slope. After this even meters 30 on skinny little path until seats. In have sex identified the next moments (applies not so much to this model, how many to wagons! All right of this type in general):
1. Very difficult climb down with for a radical slope, realistically only if a cart of letting before a, but quite dangerously
2. Width design not allows move freely on narrow Overgrown paths (or this will require big effort)
3. Width in really narrow position (were "hoisted" regulated by the on width and on length of his forward) not allows "put on on" chair from above, distance between with their feet chairs on width on couple of centimeters already than most a narrow position "paws." Not understood this’with hand Preston's, could after all think and about former proprietors chairs. In have sex will have electrify opiraya on a hatchling pond, which serves as-would reproductive Tacha  nka (on photo in sight). D to think, perhaps need to will something remaking in design. One of options cut usok plywood for gender, a hatchling pond pity (though not think, that with him something will happen).
4. If need to to go on ukhabam, i.e. opportunity you came to spread pillar wide, but increase dimensions of (centimeters point 2 pro narrow paths).
5. Construction quite the good, but very strongly its upload perhaps not worth
6. Advise immediately turn lot more Corum at least three trolls banzhi for laying is (or ordinary in Resources. No clothing left).
Outcome, tachanka the good, but not worth try to crawl with it in the most debris is, and on the road, 'Arry simply class :cool: Theme tranportirovki closed 8-)

Last edited by Romano (Jul 12 2012 10:51:00)

+2

Today, too, became proud owner this Tacha  nka! She a kickass!
Bought these for races to run mainly on sorevakh, with a platform in one first able, if there is no opportunities (need) to go machine to community.

2Romano: Yes, I understand, that for narrow tropok she not particularly comfortable, but not think, that feel more comfortable platform will on a shoulder, than on this the cart. About same platforms down, all very simply, buy cover-a bag for chairs, and all questions disappears. I have remarkable became through chair Korum Deluxe in native bag-transported. :)

From cons see until only one "the scab" Preston 'a, ah did cannot be was do mounting clips any not souring coverage?

Thank you Odesskomu leading for operational delivering (as times typically recognized to our technitians);
Thank you Kharkovskomu leading for operational control over informing the about such a sweetest or, I its 4 month waited!

Stumbled here is on such kit from Korum - Korum Roving kit. Specifically created for mobile spectacular hiking fishermen-fideristov. Maximally lightened and a compact. Consists of three has - poluchekhla, a chair isumki.
Poluchekhol Roving Quiver:
- consists of "display" for the upper parts of udilisch ,-adjusted belt, middle belt, the pouch for coils, komlevogo "display" with three branches
- accommodates two stick and umbrella or three stick with coils
-pipe length is regulated in accordance with various udilischami
’ fishing chair Roving Chair:
- maximally lightened chair (3 kg)
- compatibility with all obvesom from Korum
- in goes seatbelts a backpack for wrenching
- soft frame for comfort under transit
- regulated on perform well legs
Fisheries bag Roving Chair Bag:
- ad hoc bag, which be fastened to baby and all together is used, as backpack
- external pocket for accessories, podsaka and charge
- deal and fastening for use with with lettings
-Gee, there internal separate and tackle shop.
On insistence and photo kit me grassroots. Decided to order on you. http://s1.uploads.ru/i/RoLIE.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/DAL13.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/XLwO3.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/EK09v.jpg

+6

Uh I already such want! For my short 5-6 time fishing sessions in drying cities most the! A pity that in our fishing stores this not soon will emerge: '(

mixa wrote:

pity that in our fishing stores this not soon will emerge: '(

I think, that flagship "podsuetitsya" :flag:

In of England official sales begin roughly 12 September. In some Internet stores were the tentative sales. The price was 100-120 English ?.

кирпич wrote:

stumbled out here is on a kit from Korum - Korum Roving kit.

An interesting kit :cool: DC – One thing that embarrasses so this length pin socket. A clear deal, that their such for convenience transportation have made. But all same. On front mounting clips like as on "teleskopakh."

Aaaa. Know how intriguing and think, think as to do correctly. Himself only today ever tried on standard korumovskiy,
'm thinking. to purchase. Now realistically are unsure that take camping on K. Am pedestrian (marshrutochnym) fisherman :dontknow:
P.S. If the price not secret, can be in lichku

Last edited by Bars.dp (Aug 27 2012 18:15:25)

Bars.dp wrote:

Sam only today ever tried on standard korumovskiy,
'm thinking. to purchase. Now realistically are unsure that take camping on K. Am pedestrian (marshrutochnym) fisherman

I as times from-for such a option and bought these in its time precisely option Light. And this still easier. But need with was coming out feet deal :dontknow: Height backrest, too, question causes - how she convenient will. Think, that building blockgets Made to Order and otpishetsya about test-a drive. In my opinion, another bestseler from Corum could make.
Yes, and for our public transportation "Kompletna" option for transportation udilisch not suited, as the me. On foot on nature - yes, in marshrutkakh - there is no. Although idea super.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 27 2012 15:31:27)

Building block, duffy333 thank you for useful the intel :cool:

Last edited by Bars.dp (Aug 27 2012 18:17:38)