All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

margulis wrote:

and sprays not flow in such a version?

And sho for sprays? Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly sprays that name brand place podtekayut o.o.

There is no not flow, now'm using Pelican th, operculum well are closed, so same and sensasovskie there is -, too, normally. Of course bag smells like, but this naturally, under using the surface and caps aromatikoy getting muddy, and in a whole all stiff, ah not believing those moments if himself smallness of open perevernesh. Bag I have in such a the form of and is worth on the little table under a fishing trip.

Sprays / dipy from Sensas, Trophy column, Browning, cyprinids kept brands - all accurately so same with's and files, as and have Ruslana.

Romeo, Ruslan 161, duffy333
I have only VDE and Traper (from-for large choice). Both podtekayut, especially Traper and especially in the hot time.

Certify! Sprays Traper - flow ruthlessly. Especially motylevyy and especially in parlor scene machines stsk.

Last edited by Bonus (Jan 6 2013 18:35:03)

Yes, I have trapperovskie sprays, too, flow. Bought in Metro a high plastic 19.500 with leak-proof a lid. In this 19.500 in vertical position Tesla sprays from Sensas, VDE, Traper and others. The most high a bit their problems come down in lid firmly, but she soft and a bit Tomkin's is upward. Sealing an. Drive living in lower Decoupling platforms. Increasingly DC.

+1

Romeo, I thus same a backpack'm using. A kickass thing on convenience.
PS: Location, incidentally, bags almost such same as and have Kansas 161. :)

Vertex wrote:

Romeo, I thus same a backpack'm using. A kickass thing on convenience.

The kind already ordered. Hope on operativeness as the flagship of. Perishing painful for khottsa pomatsat and close this subject for themselves. The only that remained buy on the next season.

duffy333 wrote:

Only launching backpack with a lid-table - an extra $tables available on karpovoy a fishing trip not case

Duffy, and me came backpack here is how on this picture.

http://korum.co.uk/img/media/Korum_Ruckbag_Inuse-ResizeW240.jpg

Here is the kind black hell is that is famously tackles with function table, so as enough hard.

Yesterday use peremeril. Course CC strictly flat against meddled, in backpack (this the main for that I worried. Despite their small size shove up in backpack can be nathin 'itself how many as it turned out. It is one thing to see on caricature - another open and ensure witnessed.

In general on freedom d raspikhivat all that there are. Think use kirsch still and place will remain :cool:

So as backpack on size me licked will have to buy and chair lite. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 09:22:19)

I of course all understand, BUT from this caused to I had a chance in a residue.

http://acropolis-case.com/uploads/products/SG-1.jpg

Material: Water-proof matireal
Description of: Bag hygienical, for transportation and protection toilet paper from rainfall.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 09:35:19)

+1

Romeo wrote:

from this caused to I had a chance in a residue.

Romeo wrote:

bag hygienical, for transportation and protection toilet paper from rainfall.

And what shed out? Suddenly bond raskisnet, and you'll need to go to? o.O :cool: :rofl:

benderr wrote:

A what shed out? Suddenly bond raskisnet, and you'll need to go to?

This as this can happen when she lies in machine.

Romeo wrote:

when she lies in machine.

Not every itself can allow machine for transportation toilet paper. This on bagatomu.

+8

Romeo wrote:

Description: Bag hygienical, for transportation and protection toilet paper from rainfall.

There is no counter-ap.area, the observation engraver for control balance, pens for wrenching or the dolly tracks for transportation on terrain and of an arm for installations protective umbrella (under busting on case rain). :D :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

yesterday use peremeril. Course CC strictly flat against meddled, in backpack

Roma, in this backpack can be place head podsaka (fidernuyu, not karpovuyu 8) and a hatchling pond?

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 16 2013 13:12:59)

Олег 32 wrote:

Roma, in this backpack can be place head podsaka (fidernuyu, not karpovuyu) and a hatchling pond?

A hatchling pond square which smaller of look today. And here is head podsaka must be ah very a small.

Only here is these two caused to have in having after fishing to stink. And ushatyvat knapsack like that they deal questionable :flag:

As well that a hatchling pond me not need. And podsak I have lies with udilischami in goodies at your disposal. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 13:18:49)

Romeo wrote:

as well that a hatchling pond me not need. And podsak I have lies with udilischami in goodies at your disposal.

Novel, in goodies at your disposal rods up with coils are transported? Raze not can figure out with cover back on it: Kofr for of transport with katukhami under workers stick, a marker and Spode or the cover separately under stick, and coils in your bag. The first option comforting perhaps, but fear in my "corner" not kirsch).

Last edited by Hedin (Jan 16 2013 13:25:42)

And me she's cute handbag "Scierra" under coils and for other scraps. And stick in their regarding loose covers and in tubuse drive. And all suits. In your bag seats on 4-5 katukh and different pockets and Kong on snastochki and filament povodkovye. Sector can be to change soft partings on Velcro fasteners.

Romeo wrote:

as well that a hatchling pond me not need.

At this Forum, there is I remember, your photo with sadkom. 8-)

Hedin wrote:

Roman, in goodies at your disposal rods up with coils are transported?

Never and nizashto. I have all separately. Better I'll spend minutes 15 time before the onset of the fishing.

+2

Олег 32 wrote:

At this Forum, there is I remember, your photo with sadkom.

Ah and that? Now he me not need. You would still I mentioned sho was years 10 ago.

All Hi interested in here is such a Preston most of fisheries MONSTER A global economy & NET BAG, can who enjoys want hear reviews and that there realistically, uh, sneaks? If can be with photo. In Cherkasy there is no in stores such products here is and account for all buy have as the flagship of on eye. Interested in of debt whether there super side tray and Holder fidera Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm. Or can buy a bag for cordages Korum Allrounder Net Bag Carryall. Mostly a mop factory machine, ah zhyvu near of Dnepr, roughly 1 kilometers Stamping to walk up. Here is in this zalivchike you can catch a well sazanchik.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/WJtz0.jpg

In advance thank you for the answer.

Last edited by vugonskiy (Jan 16 2013 15:07:28)

+3

Romeo wrote:

Duffy, and me came backpack here is how on this picture.

Here is the kind black hell is that is famously tackles with function table, so as enough hard.

O.o. Roma, not dope - this black hell is that intended to you could backpack in a puddle put and he not got wet. Moreover "black upward" you will awkward in the process fishing to climb things inward a backpack. There and itself wall of the-e?u?ea a backpack enough hard, to under need table serve as. Only electric storm keep need.

If buy in couple of to backpack one chair, then a hatchling pond with head (normal, not karpovoy) can in a trash package between sidushkoy and generous seat that folded chairs moisture to - is famously is placed.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

the a hatchling pond with head (normal, not karpovoy) can in a trash package between sidushkoy and generous seat that folded chairs moisture to - is famously is placed.

Ah I have such need there is no. When enleve carp podsak karpovyy in goodies at your disposal lies. When of bream head podsaka Prince and to backpack one lock through shotgun. And a hatchling pond me in both cases not need. From him the most of fish and dirt.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 15:30:51)

vugonskiy wrote:

That in this zalivchike enjoyed well

Very a handsome bay is :cool:

benderr wrote:

MA – It a handsome bay is

'm gonna join you. And still waking up every morning with so guise of from windows! :cool:

On televyshke, that whether?

Not, in roof of sleep need to. 8-)

Countryman, Lesse you here tell where you sleep, with whom you sleep. :crazyfun: A the view, though., of course, a remarkable. Drop in lichku, where this, will come, "'ll admire." :whistle: Skyfall essence yours issue can say, that Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm in a bag accurately not of debt, have him transportation about '10 "or above. Plant his in trunk or in cover for fishing gear, if allows.

Last edited by sendy (Jan 17 2013 12:13:09)

Car not luxury, and a means delivery the fishing trainer to community. Since carriage mismanaged cleverly.

Last edited by CVI (Jan 20 2013 03:44:20)