All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

edgik wrote:

2. Two a chair + all higher of the above there not of debt.

Can and not of debt all, then we can move it part of in pushed trunk, would still he is vacant. Although think through your heelbone years lead the house on wheels, to on old age and lavatory pan was under me …

Фдуч wrote:

A in light term 4-'s people in as team an ideal option: In trunk Tule on roof down all stick, 2 chairs, 4 charge, 4 podsaka, all platforms. In trunk another two a chair, 8 tazov one in one and prikormku (very, too, on roof down). And fourth in one machine modicum in Lviv. Beauty! And fun and cheaply!

Our pension team so and will through two-three years touring, in pleasure.

Фдуч wrote:

Perhaps and not of debt all, then we can move it part of in pushed trunk, would still he is vacant. Although think through your heelbone years lead the house on wheels, to on old age and lavatory pan was under me …

Trunk not can empty if in one machine on contest goes to team (fidernaya either poplavochnaya) from 4 four man, although if harvest on such at

http://s46.radikal.ru/i113/0912/c6/34ba6b43d935t.jpgthe all can be :D

Not know, about what set depots goes speech, but have us two human with showerbooth cordages for competition grapple find room in unafraid machine, which in literally bar stoned under pieces of an: '(

Romeo wrote:

Don’t know, about what set depots goes speech, but have us two human with showerbooth cordages for competition grapple find room in unafraid machine, which in literally bar stoned under pieces of an.

You regulation amused, but volume of my aaaaaeieea Thule or aaaaaeieea Edgik’a more, than your pushed trunk in machine. Or comparable. I have 480 liters, and have Eduard he for 500 liters. As times still on two man and ?????.

Фдуч wrote:

You regulation amused, but volume of my aaaaaeieea Thule or aaaaaeieea Edgik’a more, than your pushed trunk in machine. Or comparable. I have 480 liters, and have Eduard he for 500 liters. As times still on two man and ?????.

With team of the four man + coaches easier rent a team bus with driver for trips on rating contest across Ukraine - sorely tested, an ideal option :cool:

The last time our team went on Mersedes Vito - no one not had to sit for wheel, seats was modicum snobbishness - in general one pozitiv, yes and driver was simply gold, such that entire a path was poisoning, that sweltering like, heave :love:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Since team of the four man + coaches easier rent a team bus with driver for trips on rating contest across Ukraine - sorely tested, an ideal option.

This an ideal option for all distant trips. I'm trying to get their, to in Ivano-Frankovsk winter so to go.

Фдуч wrote:

I'm trying to get their, to in Ivano-Frankovsk winter so to go.

And us in May need to so to go in Chernivtsi :flag:

One thing a bit worries - fit in that trunk. Whether in team bus four platforms :confused:

Фдуч wrote:

. Volume of my aaaaaeieea Thule or aaaaaeieea Edgik’a more, than your pushed trunk in machine. Or comparable. I have 480 liters, and have Eduard he for 500 liters. As times still on two man and ?????.

This the trunk, which mounting your on roof down car?

Дима wrote:

This is the trunk, which mounting your on roof down car?

Javadxan.

Дима wrote:

This is the trunk, which mounting your on roof down car?

Фдуч wrote:

Javadxan.

And here is how he looks:

http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/0912/35/a9eb722322ae.jpg

Anyone saw such bagazhniki on automobiles VAZ?

Under Quick such a aaaaaeieea need any entitlement documents from the DMV or traffic policemen?

And me more liked what under of junk in the trunk. For transportation as depots, too, well suited :cool: ^ ^

Feederal_74 wrote:

A me more liked what under of junk in the trunk. For transportation as depots, too, well suited

Yes, an excellent option, only many bastard :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

Yes, an excellent option, only many bastard.

Familiar put gas, until exasperated. Was - 17 liters of gasoline. Became - 19 liters gas. Has fallen get back a little pull, but on 3-'s litrovom engine virtually's ethereal.

Last edited by Алекс (Dec 8 2009 14:12:03)

Алекс wrote:

Acquaintance put gas, until exasperated.

Questioning gas - reduce volume of aaaaaeieea, and this for many here unacceptably.

Machine on photo clearly not poplavochnaya, trunk clearly service was. Here is in the black Lacke the 2.1 Dam-and 0.9 Dam wide was would and talk and more a tough.

Фдуч wrote:

That in the black Lacke the 2.1 Dam-and 0.9 Dam wide was would and talk and more a tough.

Looked on site Thule the 2.1 Dam-, on width from starters by the end of they with 0.9 in point go :)

Cover with shtekerom there enters? For me most an inconvenient this cover electrify, account for between seats along the entire machines moisture to.

Fidera, platform, the buckets-all of this quietly I have in the usual dedicated blast "lives" :)

TUR wrote:

cover with shtekerom there enters?

In 2.10 easily. I have in 1.90, too, enters, but seconds five need to stretch, to not Infant.

TUR wrote:

… for me most an inconvenient this cover electrify, account for between seats along the entire machines moisture to.

And three-five matchevok, five-eight makhov and couple of bolonok - conveniently in parlor scene?

Фдуч wrote:

A three-five matchevok, five-eight makhov and couple of bolonok - conveniently in parlor scene?

Why same in parlor scene? All of this quietly lies in the usual dedicated blast I have :)

TUR wrote:

Everyone this quietly lies in the usual dedicated blast I have.

Bad luck same. And I have all at the top :huh:

Фдуч wrote:

Lucky same. And I have all at the top.

This you bad luck. I have same there is no aaaaaeieea Thule :)

I have the usual multi-purpose device, and such a number of fishing gear, as you, no. Bichon Frise, the mahi, and fidera, if they not in applying, and every in his transported, quietly only across in trunk.

In its time won on for competitions here is this an excellent cover Korum, but here is that's a shame. Action Jackson here "service can", when was taking this masterpiece calculated that he many ranks seats and stupidly obtuse the movers added up the his in half in previous what understandably sealed plastic saying which attaches rigidity was ruthlessly fractured in several places :mad:

http://i035.radikal.ru/0802/b2/22c4342e35ca.jpg

Now I have is worth task reverse in this transported frame. I otporol pietrowe within and dragged her up raskolovshiysya sealed plastic saying and now't seek material which could would his replace. Basic demands to that this that give him polukrugluyu form of and to he possessed sufficient rigid and under this not too many weighed.

Advise that can be use and desirable to this can be was buy in stroytelnykh stores or still any stores.

Ah and importantly condition to length billets was although would 140 centimeters :dontknow:

I tried veneer a special, that if water and bend she takes the form of. Well broke a, but too widened weight. Now here is't seek other options!

And cover boombastic and all in him fits even 4000m2 as well as running directly with coils, but to buy a new for 700 Grzywna (as the not very when there is absolutely a new but without supporting structure!

Romeo
Ideally was-would well sealed plastic saying PVC that was is used in advertising 100 Russian for bigbordov, he there is different thickness and under coldness hairdryer for example, can be give form of. Ask can be in any respectable advertising agenstve, by taking over a necessary the size of the.

Топор wrote:

the Ask can be in any respectable advertising agenstve.

Ah and what sense s with me to mess from-for a small slice? Where it can be buy in no clothing left? And can be whether?

Romeo wrote:

Nu and what sense s with me to mess from-for a small slice? Where it can be buy in no clothing left? And can be whether?

There is agencies which not only do advertising product, but and traded materials, and in most cases I bought these not sheets and caregiver me size or indicates. If not going to find option more appropriately, slightly later'll text couple of addresses, on memory, I can't recall, but on detail by, ever tell gimorno. Still as option, if from entire stroyrynka, there is some kinds of linoliuma disappointing Tolstoi, but simultaneously hard, typically from low-cost, truth the problem weight then will remain. In this case, too, buy can be ensured you slice of camping on K. Sells on metram pogonnym. That concerns advertising plastic, then in your case was-would easier find known in this business, could-would ask in Gorlivka but as you to hand question camping on K. In, Donetsk until not go.

Топор wrote:

What concerns advertising plastic, then in your case was-would easier find known in this business, could-would ask in Gorlivka but as you to hand question camping on K. In, Donetsk until not go.

Respekt for information. Now know in which direction to think. Think would still to a new sale would complete until mind this cover.

Топор wrote:

find known in this business

Not d show finger at - Format there close somewhere to advertising :flag:

Last edited by РомаД (Jan 14 2010 15:49:43)

As option, can be try (if analogy dozen) can decide Poly (vinyl chloride) pipe for sanitation. Think, 100 mm. In diameter can be in the most times. Is worth cube inexpensive, weighs a bit, is trading in construction stores and very harsher, accurately stronger native insert. Know, that there is in length of his 2 Dam. Cut on length of his can be Khaled el. Lobzikom or bolgarkoy, ah or manually nozhovochnym abstraction. Then the brink – appropriately paper, to to remove incessantly. I. Will you happiness. :mybb:

Boev wrote:

How option, can be try (if analogy dozen) can decide Poly (vinyl chloride) pipe for sanitation. Think, 100 mm. In diameter can be in the most times. Is worth cube inexpensive, weighs a bit, is trading in construction stores and very harsher, accurately stronger native insert. Know, that there is in length of his 2 Dam. Cut on length of his can be Khaled el. Lobzikom or bolgarkoy, ah or manually nozhovochnym abstraction. Then the brink – appropriately paper, to to remove incessantly. I. Will you happiness.

Oleg you genius :flag: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: This is realistically genius, cheaply and that most importantly much secure than birth footnotes, the only that'll take a look can and dozen more need will!

Genius :flag:

If regulation in epicenter there many various pipes, so dozen and different the thickness of the.
Thin-wall - for ventilation (white) dozen so until 20 fringes or 25-fringes see In other end buildings - pipes for plum and devices which systems. Incidentally there is and the sewer troughs, roughly such configuration as you need to.