All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Instead as depots

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

691

Men, could you tell me, please, as this cover for types? Enough whether he stiff? http://s2.uploads.ru/t/at7E5.jpgdlina--160 centimeters, on 4 secession

Last edited by bvn7831 (May 4 2013 20:43:00)

0

692

Interested in opinion corrupt Korum Tabletop RuckBag. Under prolonged wearing with EU Korum Standart, a table on bumper a backpack not is deformed (not remains dome roofing on steel bended)? Simply under connecting with EU bar front legs weighs heavily on this table. Was gold Korum RuckBag XL, but me he biggy and decided to buy RuckBag or Tabletop RuckBag. In principle likes Tabletop but confounds this table (precisely in combination with EU). Also interested in, in combination with EU black cape with upper pocket a backpack to be worn atop backrest a chair? D very appreciate it for answers.

0

693

art87 wrote:

Ural opinion corrupt Korum Tabletop RuckBag. Under prolonged wearing with EU Korum Standart, a table on bumper a backpack not is deformed (not remains dome roofing on steel bended)? Simply under connecting with EU bar front legs weighs heavily on this table. Was gold Korum RuckBag XL, but me he biggy and decided to buy RuckBag or Tabletop RuckBag. In principle likes Tabletop but confounds this table (precisely in combination with EU). Also interested in, in combination with EU black cape with upper pocket a backpack to be worn atop backrest a chair? D very appreciate it for answers.

Did no one gets. Very need the answer.

0

694

Guys, want to buy some of that odnokolyosnuyu carts for transportation for good (chair, ryukbeg, Buckets, the cover with tip here, trinogi and vast) from machines until seats industrialized fishing, sometimes meters 300 on a narrow and rocky path. On past sorevakh as always enjoyed Preston Universal Trolley, but not dovolyon sustainability.
A bit did some digging in 120 and choice fell on such models.
Korum Single Wheel Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/sVMlK.jpg
Daiwa Infinity Tackle Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/3k1Mf.jpg
Avid Carp Transit Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/CjyON.jpg
On price they all in district 100 the euro and similar on design. And here is what feel more comfortable and safer for my conditions? Is also important, to easily and constrained of artists (in this like Corum wins) and can be was many Wladimir :crazyfun: Perhaps anyone enjoys than something similar, share experience :flag:

0

695

Romano wrote:

Children (Guys), want to buy some of that odnokolyosnuyu carts for transportation for good (chair, ryukbeg, Buckets, the cover with tip here, trinogi and vast) from machines until seats industrialized fishing, sometimes meters 300 on a narrow and rocky path. On past sorevakh as always enjoyed Preston Universal Trolley, but not dovolyon sustainability.
A bit did some digging in 120 and choice fell on such models.
Korum Single Wheel Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/sVMlK.jpg
Daiwa Infinity Tackle Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/3k1Mf.jpg
Avid Carp Transit Barrow
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/CjyON.jpg
On price they all in district 100 the euro and similar on design. And here is what feel more comfortable and safer for my conditions? Is also important, to easily and constrained of artists (in this like Corum wins) and can be was many Wladimir :crazyfun: Perhaps anyone enjoys than something similar, share experience :flag:

Such a for good not mean so-as not need a, but to advise you to take with large wheel, (than more wheel those easier all be passing prevents pit the fossa, obstacles)

+1

696

Very likes Avid Karp, especially wheel (kstti for him there is separate the cover). Here very praise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIjW5OqjT2E
Korumovskaya very light and compact, but fear loses on credibility of. Although like as on hairdryer-wada for owner chairs.
Dayva like nothing and perhaps qualitative, but there is no suspended bags.
And even has found Carp Porter, type leaders in world cyprinids kept trolleys, but substantially more expensive: http://www.piranya-ltd.ru/production/carp-porter/
Owners trolleys, call out! :flag: Illy can have fidermenov their there is no and need to to karpyatnikam turn :dontknow:

0

697

In my opinion, better have karpyatnikov ask.

0

698

Sergei, and advise a good forum, where can be revere. And the have us In Estonia karpovaya had forced not underdeveloped and dedicated forums there is no

0

699

Acquired a I a new carriage entitled Avid Carp Transit Barrow. Long nobody chose and alighted on it. Moderate's roomy, quite powerful and in collects compact. Ah now can be in any debris is crawl :cool:
Me liked, that there is bag for wheels, wheel realistically vnedorozhnoe, in the cart vtstroena bag with a lid on Velcro fasteners (from rain very as relevant), and also pens regulated by the on perform well, that under courses growth 193 very as relevant. Even realistically rewarding for, that very bolts not leave traces, on late screws are worth gum (stumbling in a kitchen armchairs and trolleys Preston and Corum). And here is couple photo:
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/qrYL2.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/L604G.jpg
Until only on court yard to all these places, sensations class, more detail update my after first a hike.

Last edited by Romano (Aug 8 2013 15:43:10)

+3

700

I like.

0

701

Here is TF Gear issued carts for places cross-country:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/aeJ3f.png

Almost Buggie :D

0

702

Increasingly understandable and understandable in this the cart, except shipastogo tread on i obwarzanki krakowskie.

0

703

So this same Yokohama as have a real Agile rubber :cool: - such and virtually not keeps clogging up as melkoprofilnyy (the immediately in slik on slightest dirt becomes), and "purging itself" under driving can on mud.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 8 2013 19:36:32)

0

704

Roma and photograph will as she looks loaded? :flag:

My dream :crazyfun:

Last edited by skridzas (Aug 9 2013 00:48:09)

0

705

skridzas wrote:

Roma and photograph will as she looks loaded?

Necessarily will! :flag:

0

706

skridzas wrote:

Roma and photograph will as she looks loaded?

Was yesterday on nightlife a fishing trip and obkatal a new carts Avid Carp Transit. I'll hand it over derzhitsya in downloaded the form of. This simply finding! :cool: MA – It conveniently to roll him, a huge consequently and that is an awesome directive. Wheel as from a monster-tracks :) How states "Choice drafts" ;)
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ROAg4.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/xfFIj.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/4jduA.jpg

+5

707

Podskajite please, where can be to purchase here is such wheels http://uploads.ru/K83EQ.jpg

0

708

Black&White wrote:

Say, is please, where can be to purchase here is such wheels http://uploads.ru/K83EQ.jpg

Signature author

Love - this fishing. Not are biting - scram with President.

Other in epicenter. I bought these on Berkovetskoy, cost until 60 Grzywna (.
Or rose, or them money very need http://www.mirtelegek.com/shop.php?category_id=9

Last edited by CVI (Oct 7 2013 13:35:29)

+1

709

What principle fastening wheels to "that" neck profile of the?

0

710

Black&White wrote:

what principle the mountings wheels to "that" neck profile of the?

It seems it's welded 20 I steel cube, so as axis wheels D 20.

0

711

Axis alyuminivaya, majority, they are in profile on epoksidnuyu resin and Tuyabuguz zaklyopkoy

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/jl0qA.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/A2BNO.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/jVJCE.jpg

Last edited by CVI (Oct 7 2013 18:26:16)

+2

712

Thank oou vi :cool:

0

713

Can who enjoys sort or knows such a the intel: Need cover for udilisch-1.5 flushed, a compact - for two udilisch + here podsaki. Concept roughly as prestonovskiy HARDCASE SINGLE. Separate under katukheny not necessarily, camping on K. They drive in backpack. Was would appreciate it for tips.

0

714

Alex74 wrote:

Perhaps who enjoys sort or knows such a the intel: Need cover for udilisch-1.5 flushed, a compact - for two udilisch + here podsaki. Concept roughly as prestonovskiy HARDCASE SINGLE. Separate under katukheny not necessarily, camping on K. They drive in backpack. Was would appreciate it for tips.

And in section "Buy sell" can that the be appropriate "Production Acropolis from DIMASIKKr77" the cover there is under fidera, the quality of normal.

+1

715

Could you tell me please the cover (a bag) for chairs're a monster from Preston's. D very were grateful)

0

716

JohannHans wrote:

Say, is please the cover (a bag) for chairs're a monster from Preston's. D very were grateful)

Signature author

Hollywood Undead – Lion

Corum suited. I have chair Preston and bag Korumovskaya.

0

717

With pedanoy poor soul was crammed into?)

0

718

JohannHans wrote:

with pedanoy poor soul was crammed into?)

Signature author

Hollywood Undead – Lion

Big trolley onto a side pocket, in him, uh, sneaks full got a body kit on and Pedana.
Only korumovskaya bag the most large size.

Last edited by PPS (Oct 17 2013 20:55:04)

0

719

Through week will is ready a new transportation system compliant with EU. 'm gonna post photo and detailed description of, expect.

The first the trial not rooted, be a big hassle collect and disassemble, yes and types (not, brought the. In general construction not is it apt
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/XHyVj.jpg

0

720

CVI wrote:

Osi alyuminivaya, majority, they are in profile on epoksidnuyu resin and Tuyabuguz zaklyopkoy
Edited vi (2013-10-07 17 :26: 16)

And that for profile, where bought?

0