All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

sashkin wrote:

Skyfall about triangular tubes and of covers TM Acropolis html http://travel-carp.com.ua/acropolis.html on-my the most low prices in online; it's, still make discount + free delivering with second invoicing, think my 4-1-1 someone use to anyone.

Without grievances, but have Dimasika cheaper - this times, and given sport-discount in stores, then can be take and cheaper than have Dima :)

Vertex wrote:

“Without grievances, but have Dimasika cheaper - this times, and given sport-discount in stores, then can be take and cheaper than have Dima

Iiaeia and cheaper, would argue. In covers previously "trevel -karpe." ChDS-3 have them cheaper even with transshipment.

But that want say: Products Acropolis is worth their money, even if borrow and not on the most low the existing price!

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/jTXrn.jpg
Respected Messrs.!
Who tell pollsters, where can be to purchase such seatbelts for wrenching chairs Korum SUPER LIGHT?

Dacha wrote:

Who tell pollsters, where can be to purchase such seatbelts for wrenching chairs Korum SUPER LIGHT?

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … uck-straps

CVI
Thank you! As all simply! I this week await the chair from Tim.

Guys how robust bag for chairs Corum and what ryukbek better borrow for perinoski feed of. Ethnicity. Like would that would Spaghetti ring, too, there are trapped in this list. (XL or the usual)

Cover KhL as times for chairs recover
Also fits the entire got a body kit on
I have meddled, head podsaki, Pedana, tables, fastening for sporty etc
But here is himself a basin likely not will go down

In my opinion a basin better borrow with frontal in hand and there same prikormku

Cover KhL only for chairs recover - if just stick it in the standard - a basin would still not of debt and form of cover will lose

On expense ryukbega the I took itself backpack korumovskiy and nor breath not regretted
This I have already 7 my backpack - something in this understand
For fishing better not'll come up with and capacious and convenient

Side a basin freely in XL is placed, and not one, and two.
But better think as this carrying chase.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 23 2014 12:07:21)

If without pedany and charge - would argue

Thank you for information. Then it was better look to XL on won

Plotnik wrote:

If without pedany and charge - would argue

And with pedanoy and with sadkom. Two prestonovskikh tazika and out the window, still and in next to ya course with grebenkoy in transported. Pedana together with EU in Decoupling, not side I have. There same where and tables and other hell is that. I already otpisyval with photographs on this issue. Booting bags XL under pieces of an :)

Vertex wrote:

I already otpisyval with photographs on this issue. Booting bags XL under pieces of an

And exile on unsubscription. Please.

федуард wrote:

and exile on unsubscription. Please.

Transportation as depots

+1

Vertex wrote:

Transportation as depots

I so understand - this the cover KhL, which has to this transferring only one the-- the strap of on one thing reduce leverage. And if want on all shoulders - this is already need to ryukbeg borrow with hooks for chairs?
I have a new standard. Here is think, that will better. All the more, that already overdue question about the need for substitutes "small mailbox (type Plano) ~ 40 • 20 • 20cm for trough / fishing line of yours / hooks / tool / to lullaby / and etc on anything lot more.
Or at all hook up detachable and VARYAG Onega wheels, as previously described Match, and electrify all in whole got "the mountain."
D glad listen advice.
Text or: In principle transitions until 3 kilometers have place be only spring (about 5 fishing trips), in rest same cases problems with building's entrance there is no and the distance accounts for not more 100m.
Zy2: For rods up / here podsaki / course / fiderarm / coils in regarding loose covers / povodochnitsa there is capacious cover.

How I remember standard on ryukbek not determined.

Vertex wrote:

Seneng I remember standard on ryukbek not determined.

Special one. Looked.
Backpack Korum Tabletop Ruckbag.
"A special fixing instruments, allows prisoedinyat to him chairs Standart and Light for wrenching."

Can be with Regulation. Only under his transport hooks dress not on slits in back slit chairs (as have Lajtha), and latches hang themselves on frame chair - there slits in material. Zaydis on site Corum - there in section luggage sign in rukbag - there in caricature all of this shown.
And between generous seat and sidushkoy can be slowly and table a small, flying under a basin and head podsaka. Ah I if anything so do.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 26 2014 23:23:35)

Think, that it's not a watchwill enough for of this I for good. Or same all-??? option KhL will better? As states "many not little."

Here is other that I have in such a backpack: Transportation as depots
Post truth BRICs of three years ago, but think the crux of the moreover that there, uh, sneaks will is understandable.

+1

Sergei, THANK YOU! :cool:

I - OPREDELILSЯ :flirt:

Guys, all Hi. Interested in such kit: Chair fidernoe Korum powerhouse Chair + KORUM Backpack I.T.M. RUCKBAG. Podskajite, where there is in nayavnosti (on site as the flagship of - there is no). Regard options it comes / have. ;)

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/zC2ST.jpg

alexcry wrote:

Children (Guys), all Hi. Interested in such kit: Chair fidernoe Korum powerhouse Chair + KORUM Backpack I.T.M. RUCKBAG. Podskajite, where there is in nayavnosti (on site as the flagship of - there is no). Regard options it comes / have.

In Odessa, Music "" Rybatsky paradise. "

+1

ted, and exile can be? I not has found such a.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

ted, and exile can be? I not has found such a.

Chair in really no clothing left, in Internet no clothing left his there is no.

+1

ted wrote:

alexcry wrote (and):

Guys, all Hi. Interested in such kit: Chair fidernoe Korum powerhouse Chair + KORUM Backpack I.T.M. RUCKBAG. Could you tell me, where there is in nayavnosti (on site as the flagship of - there is no). Regard options it comes / have.

In Odessa, Music "" Rybatsky paradise. "

Will be able help at a discount (14.5% if am not mistaken) and sending if will need, with of the buyer • a bottle of • :)

+1

Called in Music - the entire hall raided - there is no such chairs in available.

+1

Guys, all thank you for answers. On a recent komentu from Plotnik understand, that in "Paradise" chairs, too, there is no) That same OK excitement. Perhaps, most time hear people, close to diversify and sales, these goods in Ukraine (flagship and. In 2014)) Are new parties? If yes, then when? Demand, as you see, there is.

Chair fidernoe Korum powerhouse Chair
This chair already as couple of years wash their hands with production. Remained options Standard and DeLyuks. And there is even novelty 2014 Korum EZ Chair.

Last edited by Акунин (Feb 8 2014 07:08:25)

In ties with reaching his with production became view option purchases superlayta and couples perekhodnikov to him.
On price the on the goes.

Last edited by Plotnik (Feb 8 2014 10:49:34)