All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Recently has purchased precisely such cover for udilisch. He's beautiful. Even pity from homes secretary. :love:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9l18S.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Apr 6 2014 16:13:29)

up6uc
Think deal not in "understand" either "are, cruising" and in opportunities every the angler (of the buyer). Man either glad proprietary business and quality things, either glad lower price (something secondary case unfortunately extremely rarely. everyone its, but on-my use classroom thing brings large pleasure (if of course can itself its allow) :)!
In my opinion of course and I'm sorry that can be not in subject!
Boev
I congratulate with shorting. At all a series of Nexus - this perhaps the best that there is have dura-Ace :cool:!

Last edited by Festival (Apr 6 2014 00:27:34)

+2

wrote:

Nomernoy turnament, salmonella commissioned, not on fenshuyu in cheap canvas case wear.

But-but-but. I here is here its a new the cover vain for nothing my heart's content showed? As time under remakes Tornament (and not plates, too,). All on Fang-wada. An exclusive stick, and cover exclusive, used homemade however. :crazyfun:

Ah and what he two pittance for kilo costing, ah not found I more expensive ventilation pipes. Sorry. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

Recently, has purchased precisely such cover for udilisch. He's beautiful. Even pity from homes secretary. :love:

A handsome and credible, as and all have them. Only not understand, have them, that udilishche with coil wear? :D

Festival wrote:

. On-my use classroom thing brings large pleasure.

+1. I already long observed, after the acquisition of something excellent and of expensive, some time weighs heavily toad about 1- money. But, this state of lasts not long - any something couple of days. But then, only nice emotions from ownership classroom thing. And at all, I already repeatedly'd scope in is, that buy need not cater, carefully uh, in thinking over every purchase. So, I.M.H.O.,, better podsobirat and buy one times, than first buy cheap thing, because on expensive toad imposed veto, then try to its sell, to add and, out of in the toad, :D increasingly would still buy the contestant, which likes. Naturally, speech about things, which can afford.

+5

Or in other words added would so: Each is bought triviality infishing stuff to yield big emotions and satisfaction on fishing.

magik wrote:

each is bought change infishing stuff to yield big emotions

Especially this markedly in the Frost "I'll sell you."

+1

Videmo krizes podkasil section (.)

magik wrote:

videmo krizes podkasil section (.)

In the third classroom been ditching all the?
Morning will become on four words six mistakes -mnogovato will :no:

Last edited by (Apr 6 2014 21:48:46)

+5

! Mike., and I forgot, that on one drawn 5 fingers and counted. 7! :)

In(Stilton) "ID andare ,World andwith podk aboutforces havekraintsev.

They so their "bandage / nizachOt" receive. :)

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 8 2014 18:15:20)

And what seven? Red benchmark levels have you six.

Mr.Puff wrote:

on one drawn 5 fingers and counted. 7!

Family cats on eyes young lady-the teller in universame, which as something unusually pakovala products. Looked at-clearly lost their big fingers, remained on the hands of on 5 units and functions big perform agreements. Otake.
And you speak, "5 fingers." :dontknow:

wrote:

lost their big fingers, remained on the hands of on 5 units

I.e. until cutting was six?

Judging by around the, yes. Scars are visible.
Text or but to transport as ammunition this raze not applies, I'm sorry for offtop :dontknow:

Hello.
Podskajite, analogy the cart
PRESTON ON-BOX TROLLEY
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … ox-trolley
For transportation chairs with obvesom?

wrote:

family cats on eyes young lady-the teller in universame, which as something unusually pakovala products. Looked at-clearly lost their big fingers, remained on the hands of on 5 units and functions big perform agreements. Otake.
And you speak, "5 fingers."

So it, apparently, not those her!)

Boev wrote:

buy one times, than first buy cheap thing, because on expensive toad vetoed it, then trying to its sell, to add and, out of in the toad, increasingly would still buy the contestant, like.

+ 4O Golden words) Many times'd scope in this and ready confirm these words.

Boev wrote:

He's beautiful. Even pity from homes secretary

Arrived yesterday such, certify, in fact pity

wrote:

Hello.
Podskajite, analogy the cart
PRESTON ON-BOX TROLLEY
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 ox-trolley
For transportation chairs with obvesom?

Not the most the best option - with mounting and fixation will problems.

duffy333 wrote:

Dont the most the best option - with mounting and fixation will problems.

'oc. Thank you.
I take have kamrada Vertex "Preston Universal Trolley", think for my needs most it.

Possessing couple of udilisch with big transportation-, has purchased such a sheath. So-same his widely use karpyatniki for transportation udilisch on long drives distances.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/gcbAh.jpg
For additional protection udilisch'm using this
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/d0Wau.jpg
Dozen not measure it, but tortsy all its knees of "Antares" heavy in transported "go."
This the size of the tubusa "Volkswagen Jetta TDI", in "heavy" enters 6 udilisch with 50 the 1930 of rings on high one another's feet.
Such there is in the flagship http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … rodcase, visited Oxford Street. Sometimes can be found on SportFishinge it comes from the hand-, in exe Sostoyanii- "beat yourself up too much" and "zatiratsya" in this transported have nothing to.
So-same came bag-cover from Shimano (thank you Oleg Boevu), that plan use for transportation majority flat hyphenated (nasadochnyy table from Fox ('m using his on Karpo-dromakh), charge or karpovogo begins, podsaka and camping on P. The size of the 60 / 60 / 15 see Machine-, holds odors.
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/Tplg5.jpg
Flipping the injury-page themes stumbled on ingenious modernization trinogi CC
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/blDfH.jpg
Podskajite, please, what you fastening and what this adjustment? (I in feeder newcomer and not very well know range of producers). Will make such a trenozhku necessarily, but grebyonku d use with the short and'll order cargo for name system. Could you tell me, what need to? Thank you.

Last edited by Den2811 (Apr 17 2014 19:28:02)

+1

Den2811 wrote:

K-K-Keeping couple of udilisch with big transportation-, has purchased such a sheath. So-same his widely use karpyatniki for transportation udilisch on long drives distances.

This the size of the "a medium", in "heavy" enters 6 udilisch with 50 the 1930 rings on high one another's feet.
Such there is in the flagship http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon rodcase, but visited Oxford Street. Sometimes can be found on SportFishinge it comes / have, in exe Sostoyanii- "beat yourself up too much" and "zatiratsya" in this transported have nothing to.
So-as came bag-cover from Shimano (thank you Oleg Boevu), that plan use for transportation majority flat hyphenated (nasadochnyy table from Fox ('m using his on Karpo-dromakh), charge or karpovogo begins, podsaka and camping on P.)

Flipping the injury-page themes stumbled on ingenious modernization the tripod CC

Could you tell me, please, what you lug nut and what this adjustment? (I in feeder newcomer and not very well know range of producers). Will make such a trenozhku necessarily, but grebyonku d use with the short and'll order cargo for name system. Podskajite, what need to? Thank you.

Course Golden pilots, adjustment Preston SUPER SIDE tray (nasadochnyy table) and the pelvis for prikormki Preston or substitute for.

+1

Large thank you!
And for name weight in 1 kg. Should, well, have to.

Bag Drennan Series 7 65-Litre Carryall - used who? Interested in use its for transportation coils, feeders and other things fidernogo skarba.

Help with choice bags for charge. Pick a between Preston EVA NET BAG (high, centimeters 58 - the length of the, centimeters 60 - width, centimeters 16) and Preston MONSTER EVA NET BAG (high, centimeters 66 - the length of the, centimeters 60 - width, centimeters 26). Want in its amelioration to hide the a hatchling pond 4 forge the, head podsacheka, the table Preston MEGA SIDE tray and another a small the table, too, from Preston. Scares width in 26 see Have MONSTERa. Not big will? Or better the old borrow and all of debt?

duffy333 wrote:

Korumovskiy cover TOTAL PROTECTION 2-ROD Quiver. I have he was - I his sold - again bought.
Other pro him here: Instead as depots
Signature author
Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Korumovskiy the cover over-the-top precursor, perhaps the best in this categories, I have the only question on him: 'm using udilischami trekhchasnikami, so growth the pouch 190 see Total, - far surplus to do with my or as with this excessive a long cope?

Raze :dontknow:. I have, too, there is trekhchastniki (the same Dutch Master 100) - so and "drive air" in kholdale, when I take "short" rods up.

duffy333 wrote:

NO. I have, too, there is trekhchastniki (the same Dutch Master 100) - so and "drive air" in kholdale, when I take "short" rods up.
Signature author
Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Thank you, now d reschat that borrow.

I have here podsaka longer than the my trekhchastnikov, for example. So I have still "with old since the" there is tube, which as time under its length and accommodates its and one thing udilishche.

Dobryi all day! And who bad about molesting system storage from Greys, specifically Prodigy Klip-Lok A global economy Base and still look here, then for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmHsd8rIw8

Question was in topic pro boxes, by the, but of views race. 'm in this the Frost more activity and boxes, by the, too, are discussed, so and In repeat question here. Especially hope on Dujjy :confused: