All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Instead as depots

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

For three season as industrialized fishing came to this conclusion - if food in an unknown place, then I take all that only can be; if food in familiar place, then I take only the that necessary. Here is pro such option of origin and want to tell. I have in tube Salmovskiy diameter of 11 centimeters (I have their 2 different musculaire - 145 centimetersand 165 centimeters) quietly includes two fidera. If neatly, then and three.
Fidernaya ammunition this is not only fidera, but and "trolley and a small the cart" little things. As this deal, consider world I have. Organized all I on the basis of products companies Corum. Are looking photo on order - option with my of last fishing on Dnieper River. The first backpack in one first and zachekhlennom the form of:
http://s015.radikal.ru/i333/1102/7b/fa63b83d3e81t.jpg
The second - backpack raschekhlennyy. And kote in top (him need to :D):
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1102/b4/aee934bc9624t.jpg
Third - where that is:
http://s008.radikal.ru/i304/1102/96/e65506d228f6t.jpg
Imbabers on order:
Big the outer pocket from Left -, the fishing set of from RAPALA + Safaris box;
Importantly separate a backpack - two poluzhestkikh the pouch for coils from CarpPro, Korumovskiy “A global economy Manager ”, Povodochnitsa Korum maxi tuning STORE, Prestonovskiy table, Prestonovskiy DUTCH Feeder ROD REST 30 centimeters, BROLLY ARM 2 Tennessee, Korumovskiy for it REST WITH ARM;
Big of lading pocket with other hand - poluzhestkaya handbag for feeders / was loading up from CarpPro,, uh, sneaks from 15 to 20 Tennessee;
Smaller pocket - there usually dozhdevichek and something from the first-aid kit;
Thermos -, too, in the main separate.
On airline the main separate filled by the maximum on 80%. In valve, which closes the main separate two genuine seamed on electric storm pocket - I there have the snap (deal, paternostery, for other hell is that). Very conveniently. In really largely Decoupling 6 ?? karmashkov (I have there dipy and isn't quite your thing different) and 2 big pocket on electric storm.
Ah and further: RAPALA-vskiy set of:
http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1102/1c/acb80b18f1ebt.jpg
Was build the principal secession:
http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1102/bf/37279ffe4356t.jpg
Am asking discern, that katushechki not small and covers neated appropriate in size: One Force (Xtreme Feeder- 6,000 if not 6500 on dura-Ace, the second CORCAST Super match 8Pi- 5,000 on dura-Ace. And all of this good with changeable shpulyami. If borrow ordinary 3,000-than 4,000 on dura-Ace the and 4 the pouch of debt.
Ah and on my Blue Hawaiian kit "chair + backpack + a hatchling pond" in collects:
http://i009.radikal.ru/1102/61/dddf42521e00t.jpg
My kit on fishing: Backpack, chair, in chair head from podsaka and a hatchling pond, Salmovskiy tight tube with two fiderami and handle from podsaka (to him same his seatbelt on feeder-carefully and umbrella over), build on 17 are unaware with prikormkoy and soft a lid in the form of tazika. All in principle. Backpack with EU for back, tube in one hand, build in another - stylishly, fashionable to, it's young, it :D
All, grapple get through the opening credits :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 29 2012 12:42:13)

+5

And how many in average weigh, during of hiking movement on fishing, fully where all necessary:
And) backpack with EU, which for back
It comes) tube, which in one hand
In) build, which in another hand?

D on the evening homes - gonna weigh. I’d say on living with a bucket - depends on number of prikormki + 1 kg maximum, perhaps.

the I take all that only can be

This increasingly on itself?

:cool:
Only here is it is unclear - chair and backpack, komplementivny between themselves or simply aptly neated and are bonded in? If the second - the as?
All plans with nerusskimi names :), as I understood, especially to chair?
And can be much detail on povodochnitse, content big boxes?

Everyone plans with nerusskimi names http://feeder.webtalk.ru/img/smilies/MyBB/light/smile.gif, as I understood, especially to chair?

Until there is no topikstartera.
Yes plans especially to chair. Chair, KORUM and to him is faring mounted threads he has from KORUM or same his senior brother Preston
These chairs and prileplennye plans we here discussed in topic , the chair or platform?
Backpack also we a special. Firms KORUM

WILDHUNTER wrote:

, the chair, KORUM

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Backpack also we a special. Firms KORU

And they initially "facilitating relationships between" between themselves? :)

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

And they initially "facilitating relationships between" between themselves?

Precisely - in the most, little hole :D This is patented Korumom system. In collects is obtained substitute for bipod (weapon) a backpack "both." Now on this issue:

Dood wrote:

And how many in average weigh, during of hiking movement on fishing, fully where all necessary:
And) a backpack with EU, unchanged by back
It comes) tube, which in one hand
In) build, which in another hand?

The kind how a backpack with photographs weighs 9.5 kg together with full Thermos of on 1 are unaware and 20 kormushkami weight from 60 "grape" until 120 "grape". Together with EU and sadkom 3m from Kormorana and head podsaka 18 "from Preston this weighs under 16 kg. Tube from Salmo growth 165 centimeters with two fiderami class Hevy and higher, handle from podsaka, umbrella for from Preston, bankstikom and tripod from GoldenKetcha - 7.5 kg. Without have an umbrella - 3.8 kg. On tubuse there is strap by itself, which can be regulate and bear his through reduce leverage.
But need understand that this Complectaion "I had put all inclusive and exclusive we" :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 10 2010 19:21:25)

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

This is increasingly on itself?

There is no of course. For what then I have machine?? But near on Lake (about 1 kilometers in one side) on an and krasnopera go... I go with a backpack, EU, one fiderom and mild a bucket with zameshanoy homes prikormkoy (2-3 kg).

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 10 2010 19:24:11)

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

And can be much detail on povodochnitse, content big boxes?

Update my in appropriate themes: automatic transmission for feeders and other little thingsand Povodochnitsa

Have Corum on 2011 year has a new backpack - Air New Zealand Tabletop RUCKBAG. The crux of the such is: To's heart valve closing the main separate a backpack attached plastic hell is that type attaches firmly onto with high bortikami. The size of the this plate roughly 25sm • 40sm. In the rest of the this such same backpack, as I described previously.
Plus the promised producer: Now backpack on a fishing trip can be use still and in as a table.
Minus about which producer not writes: Get his far badmouth with such ribs that enabled on back slit, if sealed plastic saying will be tough. In such a case for "spectacular hiking" fishermen this a device perhaps comfortable experience use only in goes with powerhouse Accessory chair.

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 18 2010 11:40:15)

What I now otpishu in greater extent concerns owners English "dvukhchastnikov" with customer-180 centimeters (plus-minus 10cm). Got a girl's local the countess, which company manufactures tractors tubes fuck udilisch. Roughly such

http://ib1.keep4u.ru/s/2011/01/12/8e/8e91e56efb3da864d9e72f23e1680801.jpg

On this photo not their tube, but they do accurately such same, only with handle and they for wrenching. Sign In this companies in is, that length make any and there is sparennye model. Under this the price 2-'s meter sprint just 300 Grzywna ( :cool:. Our spiningisty, owners "odnochastnikov", already not loosely ponabirali these triangular tubes, here is I and calculated, that and some fideristam this information can be useful. In general if whom the zainterisovalo - don.

+2

And who that will tell about this purse. Saw its in living. Liked. Interested in its functionality.

Zoom

Overhauled I these bags - if on machine directly to community industrialized fishing or on the cart their electrify, then yes, and so awkward fully uploaded will bear. If ordered Korumovskoe chair, then launching and backpack from the same producer - pofunktsionalnee will.

duffy333 wrote:

overhauled I these bags - if on machine directly to community industrialized fishing or on the cart their electrify, then yes, and so awkward fully uploaded will bear. If ordered Korumovskoe chair, then launching and backpack from the same producer - pofunktsionalnee will.

Of course on machine and only on machine. Me in this bag liked box under scraps and two vytaskvayuschikhsya secession (think in them katukhi want me to put).
Not backpack not need. Podezzhayu directly to community industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Лелик (Jan 16 2011 22:35:42)

Who Needs nor whether family cats such a bag? Interestingly how many in Ukraine will cost. PCA. :question:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/1102/7e/37eae92d6d24t.jpg

Hardly :( 1425 chairs about which all say not buy, and pro this even and not know. As option can be in Sportfishinge in Kyiv from old zavozov can be. But not fact, that their zavozili :dontknow:
And known this miracle ALLROUNDER NET BAG CARRYALL - in of England she 30 ?is worth. Yes, nice man-she has size: 62cm (w) 38cm (h) 40cm (d) - in and a half times more Korumovskogo a backpack.

Лелик wrote:

A who that will tell about this purse

The good, convenient and compact., but I.M.H.O., as not the main or as the additional. The basic problem in how in one bag electrify all, namely a hatchling pond, head from podsaka, tables, material (and camping on D. In this summochku all these things not fit in that trunk..

I took such a:
http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1102/d8/061720c4ac42.jpg

With calculation on the that in it can quietly put an 12 kg prikormki + all small-time wasters including reel. The rest of krupnogabarit simply in machine.

duffy333
And on me the, that need to. All in one, on the principle of minimum adequacy ratios :)
I its on Korumovskom site and saw, have us walked, there is all except it.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 1 2011 18:22:22)

So I OK and not dispute - if on machine and not far from machines until seats industrialized fishing, the same it :cool: In such a baule kirsch all from prikormki in many kg until tough kofrov for coils on 4 fidera. Not believe heap other things fishing skarba - Holy cow, volume of under 90l :O if considered on declared size
Especially zachetnyy as under a hatchling pond and head podsaka

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 1 2011 18:25:12)

duffy333 wrote:

if on machine and not far from machines until seats industrialized fishing, the same it

Backpack there is on 50l, but precisely as a backpack never return for 3 or 4 year so and not exploited. And here and sadochek and head all together, grasps and ran. Beauty!

Last edited by Топор (Feb 1 2011 18:32:46)

Javadxan, something full and GDP in 90l so directly "grasps and ran" :D Those klyatye the British their with pile motley fishing skarba on strong physically such carts pulled by vozyut - type such:flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 1 2011 18:38:01)

Лелик wrote:

A who that will tell about this purse. Saw its in living.

There is such a I have, 'm using in case fishing trips in places, to which not BKV, and Stamping and Stamping. In mid-- plastic display, trough, weight found there its place. Two hermetically closing box geometry keep as such, hooks and camping on Afghan.

And here is bag Monster hardcase A global economy & accelerated bag I exasperated very.
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/monster_luggage.php
In a bag comprised 4 coils, the tripod, part of hinged from station, kg 6 prikormki and anything-anything.

Constantly use with problem charge, which not has time drip dry after fishing. 't seek such plan a bag, as described Bank here is in this article:
http://www.fishingplanet.ru/ru/sport/ma … _id_4=1394
Know, that they there is have different producers (only Preston why something ceased their issue).
Can who tell pollsters, where can be to purchase?
Thank you.

VIVA wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters, where can be to purchase? Thank you.

Ask have Roma's phrases Badardinova.

VIVA wrote:

constantly had drugs use with problem charge, which not has time drip dry after fishing. 't seek such plan a bag, as described Bank here is in this article:

Vecherinok, I for themselves decided to problem charge so, few commodities firms "Midi", why precisely so, and camping on To believe that Preston, Browning, less cozy in transport than Midi, and comforting those that have Midi the cover soft and after 69.38 there charge, "heads" I all of this agriculture plugging in in a bag Drennan, on bag there is a special pocket for these goals, a pity photo there is no :dontknow: That as here, only have Drennan two pocket. That
And himself cover here is.

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 2 2011 23:11:02)

I for themselves so this question decided to - I have on fishing always with a several packages garbage on 120l. Most the first their appointment - boxed wet and dirty our marketing. These packages enough dense to not rupture.The and not be punctured in dedicated blast.

D.S.I
I have with Foksovskim sadkom, too, such nepromokemaya bag commanded, and problems such not worth at all. And about MIDDI yes pleasant products and range of and importantly the price.
VIVA
flagman.kiev.ua/index/group/1703
Here is have Preston's there is that the a similar and head and buckets gentle fit in that trunk., but the price.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 2 2011 23:35:15)

VIVA wrote:

constantly had drugs use with problem charge, which not has time drip dry after fishing. 't seek such plan a bag, as described Bank here is in this article :http: / / fishingplanet.ru / en / sport / ma …’s organs is id’s organs is 4 =1 394

After storage in such leak-proof bag, a smell to it from charge on next fishing will even the :D.