All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trinozhnitsy

Posts 31 to 41 of 41

Or still easier: Instructions in the catalogue brand and then selling on the market with goods this same brand - economy should be balanced :D A the price already touted from greedmarketing policy brand. So that variation on value of can be in been.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

DC – One thing, times product not fits the image

On my the request or not, but image of the in no clothing leftrenewed:
http://bigfish.uz.ua/sites/default/files/imagecache/product/2014-02/07/worm-scissors-browning-quadruple-z-307-30797.jpg
1-in-1 with planning gleaned.
SerhiiSkljarov, in TriKita such same?

duffy333 wrote:

and then selling on the market with goods this same brand

And on any the exhibition have ennadtsat stands with one and those same a product of on price from and until. :D Although such products, Netimer all, and not cast in avoiding vysheizlozhennoy situation.
Okay, and the from themes quit.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Feb 7 2014 17:43:00)

Mr.Puff wrote:

in TriKita such same?

Only received from there shears. One in one! :D Only pro steel there is no calligraphy.

Last edited by MOA (Feb 7 2014 21:40:43)

Mr.Puff wrote:

Mr.Puff wrote (and):
On my the request or not, but image of the in no clothing left renewed:
http://bigfish.uz.ua/sites/default/files/imagecache/product/2014-02/07/worm-scissors-browning-quadruple-z-307-30797.jpg
1-in-1 with planning gleaned.
SerhiiSkljarov, in TriKita such same?

Errori, only saw post!
Yes, one in one! :dontknow:
Prikolno :sceptic:

SerhiiSkljarov, and the price? :D

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Yes, one in one!

"So why pay more?" (With)

Mr.Puff wrote:

SerhiiSkljarov, and the price? :D
"So why pay more?" (With)

Frankly, for me this the first such outright and transparent example on saying!: |
I understand all these affairs with "brendovatostyu", but to recognized 1 in 1 product (ah except mark have become), but under this 1 to 2 the price - this rigidly! I didn't expect that for me. :dontknow:

'll drop food for talk. Search 10 differences?

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/297bq.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/PINKJ.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

'll drop food for talk. Search 10 differences?

You found brother-Chinese Kolmik on my mom's lines? :D
And what is the difference in price? :)

FS
Before shorting "Browning" was, bought immediately Kolmik with its unmistakable Tritone's (ah in 1. Were such in no clothing left, where did Made to Order on the very moment, in 2. Not knew, that there is and on 4 blades and camping on Afghan, but Browning took already after, as Kolmik came defective (not smykalis densely blades on sword). The only accessory, which from just invoicing Upsetting, and so increasingly on perform well was, simply failed to shears test, camping on D. They packed go. Such here is me the top photo reminded moment a malign. Had to to send back.

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

And what is the difference in price?

In the diversion 77 UAH. By the quality of. Ah on these money and there is. And unmarked signs, except fantika in packaging,, too, nor one.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In the diversion 77 UAH. By the quality of. Ah on these money and there is. And unmarked signs, except fantika in packaging,, too, nor one.

I you, apparently, not so understood. Thought,, too, interesting the situation with scissors Kolmik (type there is such same, only not in box "Kolmik with its unmistakable Tritone's", so and cheaper in two times).
Precisely such and came me be defective due (bought these for 67 Grzywna (in no clothing left, charged with Kolmikom) and were relegated back. Then learned pro those, that with 4 razor blades and took rudely speaking for those same money (on shares for 71). Here is. :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

I you, apparently, not so understood. Thought,, too, interesting the situation with scissors Kolmik

Not. Simply guys about Browning's gnevalis, that nourished German nor steel, nor recordlabel not put. Kolmik here is, too, not diary. :dontknow: