All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Housing office, yes not sweat it you so! In this case this futile.

Me here is interestingly, he modicum himself believes in the, that wrote?

Partly feel themselves implicated in to hollowed inter this objective of :crazyfun: vzdryuchki, so not’m gonna stay "for shot" :crazy:

1. Why you all so aggressivelyget close to negotiable particular issue? :question: Now you spilled each other. Ah as children! :flag:

2. I accept assumption, that I ??? "burden" vershinku, and forced so vymatyvat surplus. It seems that this is so (I critical work to itself!) :yep:

3. I not so long'm using cords and not so many their tried to to lend advice, but on face the difference - hadn mm Sufix simply's diving, and such same FireLine] swims on stoyachemu mirror as. :confused: And because need constantly choose surplus. :dontknow:

4. For me, obviously, that this "swimming" not there is rate! In the future I want "this" avoid.

5. On-my, all today’s axioms yesterday were clean heresy.

6. Me on this Forum became strongly lack the Vsevolod Ivanovich with his a curious minds also. :tomato:

лётчик wrote:

Wu me, when I give the form on stand, then the tip already armed... -..., and virtually not need to work coil.

Can be in detail, clearly technology? (A hard-on).

Топор wrote:

. This from what above than do conclusion about maximum I went in Wilkes and under united laughter friends watched, as what the cord is leading themselves in water. Who from here inherent Hypnotizes similar things, correctly no one, not Brad whether with my hand?

And at all me this situation reminded one case, which occurred year three ago. One sorrow-fisherman, a articles pro invisibility flyurokarbona has acquired have us missing reel this filament from any known brand. And through day came with a water and all showed, that he (flyurokarbon) nor fig not invisible and that this forgery and that his have, and naturally required return him money.

And all our narratives about how, that need not take advertising for clean at face value on him not acted.

In one word, sorrow from mind.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 26 2009 02:57:30)

shkatula wrote:

Why you all so aggressively get close to negotiable particular issue?

Yes what aggression. All is discussed with, laughing and smaylami. Can any emotions, but with them more interesting is read. And to be offended on forums this so.

Ah as not laugh from serious:

Топор wrote:

Why producers issue at all fidernye series of wood, "um, and cords?

The answer (on confidence) in book "Marketing for Chaynikov."

+2

Топор wrote:

That such a the sad history one sorrow for fisherman and big masses pseudo athletes, which in force their nor is the decided that their opinion modicum and a flimsy but only the right.

And ???? here athletes or pseudo athletes?

Wasn someone in discussing this themes bragged their medalkami? We in this case speak, as equals participants Forum. Every, who wants, Teplov its view and lays, if in this there is the need (of course, need not be confused with those cases, when on white say black).

And remarks "pseudo athletes" in whose something worded in this case only more's turning up situation. So I would initially thought would above, than wrote would.

+1

shkatula wrote:

“I don’t on this Forum became strongly lack the Vsevolod Ivanovich with his a curious minds also.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich (without grievances of course) oftentimes the wrote pure on stilts, and his a wobble with udlineniem of various fidera Fox so at all beyond the limits understanding of :confused: :crazyfun:

shkatula wrote:

I not so long'm using cords and not so many their tried to to lend advice, but on face the difference - hadn mm Sufix simply's diving, and such same FireLine] swims on stoyachemu mirror as.

Hadn mm Sufix and hadn mm FireLine quite not fact that on fact one diameter, yes and material can be utterly so, from this and different behavior on water :flirt:

Was I have FireLine hadn mm, he indeed utterly not was drowning, and accounted for to whiz himself, to his dismissing, but here is in than casus, bought I SunLine Cast Away 12lb, visually roughly the same dozen (even slightly thicker), and about miracle he sinking much faster and that most surprising his producer not describes as drowning o.o.

So that all these talk empty waste of air :flirt:

a

Housing office on one of forums was such, that taste of oysters better to discuss with those who their has tried, simply try, but to not be goloslovnym describe it to Building tools, whom you catch.

лётчик wrote:

?? indeed, Andrei, on what you want drawing drowning the cord sinking belly, than there's gravy, wanted to would on this watch live, share as any.

Question as to old reach for the :love: you his clear-sighted watched on Figure, can be he appeared you an animated? At all something on Figure the situation shown in the means of, if deepen the from moreover that saw, I’d say, that after zabrosa both twist are spaced (drowning and not drowning) as would are hanging in thicker water, but in for a small time drowning is sinking in position screen shown on Figure, here is and all. But this only visual surveillance, and there is still and tactile sensations, in general, try.

Feederal_74

And that ??? vtyukhali the poor guy's (type) flyuorokarbon :crazyfun:

A small advice relatively flyuorokarbona, somewhere here was post Yin. On this topic, where Russian language written, that the rate refraction of light flyuorokarbona only a few closer to prelomleniyu water in comparison with conventional fishing line, set figures, so will learn his by heart, and you to decommission from such incidents, plus to this not seriously impair would gear up someone sellers building skillfully an objective information. And the already Date any not only in stores, but on dedicated forums, such itself marketing. For Dummies :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Dec 26 2009 10:23:23)

The the Axe:

Advise and you refrain from debate. Not'll get to prove after all nothing. Every believes in the, in that wants to believe. Someone in "utoplyaemost" twist are spaced, someone in fascinating marketing :)

All remain under his opinion, until someone not will prove strong this personally, in deeds.

+1

the Axe

Very often in my profession account for face those, that sellers famous brands try to want to sell to my colleagues kukuyu any stuff (and have us this very a long is worth), with explanations for its use give such, that the entire much 7 based RPG based simply cries from envy to flying fantasies.

When same one starts ask questions, as this may be, if contradicts the main laws physics and chemistry for 8 th class, very often conversation is flowing in direction: "The very fool!".

So and here.

Ah truth, ah virtually there is no differences have failing airline companies and floating cords. Indeed do even so: They perhaps and there is, but until first zabrosa. As only the cord fell: Diving (even not so, as only his took in hands, played it backwards on shpulyu and camping on Afghan) he canvas-thin wrap fat, which avenge on there is no absolutely all! Sinking properties. In such diameters and such traditional transportation (and the difference between Bansko's sinking twist are spaced and not sinking will revenues collected – easily in one-thousandths grams under the report diameter) force a superficial tension niveliruet this parameter at all.

I.e. return to the our old grindstone. The speed submersion twist are spaced will depend on:
Diameter cord, length cord, weight trough, sparse water and moreover how badly cord contaminated by (the latest parameter will be different from all rest on several orders, so they simply can be neglect). If account for, that dozen twist are spaced, weight trough and-water (for particular pond) parameters permanent, then remains only length twist are spaced. And here is the length of the twist are spaced (respectively all progiby and anything) will depend mainly from technology zabrosa (wind, too, exclude, so as he will equally affect, that on drowning, that on floating cord)!

So, all boiled down to quotidian technology governance snastyu.

That same concerns other disciplines: Game stand industrialized fishing, ultralayta, winter industrialized fishing, then here indeed the speed submersion filament (twist are spaced) plays a role. However (and virtually all athletes this know) - the jury this problem mostly not employ failing airline companies wood, "um, (cords), and utterly in other ways. This reductions diameter the main fishing line of yours, the use of funds have expensive underlying risks force a superficial tension, the use of special wide pritopleniya twist are spaced, upgrading the technology zabrosa.

In mormyshke - aside from reducing diameter filament until very small ratios, still and the use of very vysokoplotnykh materials for themselves mormyshek (the clean gold, platinum) that give the greatest weight purposefulness under most low repaired.

So that to everything need to treated reasonably. Advertisements - she of course engine trade, but physics no one still until not revisit it.

+1

Топор wrote:

And that ??? vtyukhali the poor guy's (type) flyuorokarbon.

A small advice relatively flyuorokarbona, somewhere here was post Yin. On this topic, where Russian language written, that the rate refraction of light flyuorokarbona only a few closer to prelomleniyu water in comparison with conventional fishing line, set figures, so will learn his by heart, and you to decommission from such incidents, plus to this not seriously impair would gear up someone sellers building skillfully an objective information. And the already Date any not only in stores, but on dedicated forums, such itself marketing. For Dummies.

You would persuade have read my post, above than answer him. If not understood with first times, then learn in the second or in third time. Why same write pure nonsense?

worm wrote:

Everyone remain under his opinion, until someone not will prove strong this personally, in deeds.

Literally month three ago I mentioned pro technique industrialized fishing small fry on a two-meter ceasing, and the bystanders were as this effectively, in end so no one and not tried this method, I more than am confident, ah deal the worldly wisdom and themselves themselves punished junior :flag:

Incidentally with such technology vershinku not outperform everyone cocked,, and already dragging fish, and that most strange the cord still sinking, and arc rises big from wind was incurred, and poklevku even with a 7-foot a leash around in sight well :confused:

Why then sinking Building tools? o.O

The depth of in place industrialized fishing 8-10 of-the-, a hard-on :flag:

Roma, and where I wrote, that they want?

I wrote, that in certain conditions, the difference ON packaged in a proven tangibly felt, and deny its can only theorists. This not means, that tomorrow all need to to move only on sinking Building tools.

I and wrote higher, that in case with cords poklevku would still in sight, even if vershinka not no mood, and this on catch usually not trickle down, and only on comfort of a industrialized fishing :)
I would cited himself themselves, but not can - with the phone write :)

Last edited by worm (Dec 26 2009 15:08:50)

Feederal_74 wrote:

You would persuade have read my post, above than answer him. If not understood with first times, then learn in the second or in third time. Why same write pure nonsense?

Vitaly, counter question, and to what was this post? On which account for write nonsense, he as something concerns themes? Or like thinly translate conversation in another direction? You can not respond, so as this already it is no fun.

Propose a to return to our old grindstone, and build adeptness roughly so: Enleve such the cords in such something conditions, surveillance such something, and all will become on their seats, and when this information not, the and conversation it acquires the other coloring. Here is you, for example, than use and why?

worm wrote:

I and wrote higher, that in case with cords poklevku would still in sight, even if vershinka not no mood, and this on catch usually not trickle down, and only on comfort of a industrialized fishing.

On made it for 70 meters (real) far not always well in sight poklevku even on document with a string, i.e. if nibble a believer yes, if's a weakling the all is happening several on different, here, on my view, fact sensitivity all same not would prevent.

Топор wrote:

At made it for 70 meters (real.

This already went. The principle, about which before speech not resisted, the more little who but on such made it, indeed do not so often this indeed necessary, from this apparently and misunderstanding. Alone come from competitors until 50 meters, and other not always, incidentally, justified Being thrown for 70 meters and so say about different things :dontknow:

If questioning goal ambush casting on expanding this one conversation, and if questioning goal maximally effectively harvest fish this the other question, but in any case for zabrosov for 70 meters use quite other tackle, than under-fishing a near and average distance there is :flag:

Andrei, anticipating, that you do you say, immediately write, that, for example, in this year on some for competitions I policies--and first place in zone only because, that throwing good further all and simply took out fish there, far other simply not dobrosili, but personally my opinion, that such situation arise quite rarely. Would argue, that need to have in arsenal kit for such industrialized fishing, but this only the case and quite not reason for disputes :idea:

Romeo wrote:

… anticipating, that you do you say, immediately write, that, for example, in this year on some for competitions I policies--and first place in zone only because, that throwing good further all and simply took out fish at the, far other simply not dobrosili, but personally my opinion, that such situation arise quite rarely. Would argue, that need to have in arsenal kit for such industrialized fishing, but this only the private case and quite not reason for disputes.

Itself all roughly so and there is, about distance there is fully with you agree, how this often need to?

'll clarify, I not times had attention, that ????? their conditions industrialized fishing, in my case this Uglegorskoe created (simply me there take a closer, than on any a body of water equal on aquatoriums) so here is precisely made there all and began with a range, and conditions there their and when be the right fit on pier and you look that have fishermen quietly, perhaps, in 90% cases found the exit only in distance there is.

After as put drowning, changed all, amplitude on zabrose, the accuracy of (when need enter accurately in window from grass), noose, vydutaya pulled significantly less, i.e. there not genius, not discern difference simply impossible. Under it comes to shagging with distance until 50 meters naturally all very differently, as the me there even and strain not need to in this side, so as likely after Uglegorskiy reservoir, all comes significantly easier, if the distance fishing more 70-80 meters this is quite brutal job, on 50 fringes simply sitting resting.

Steam issued and thank God.

Sufix and should sink faster by definition. The difference between Sufix and FireLine lies not in area "floating - drowning", and in technology production cords. One the cord spin it's, the other spekayut beam of. In pletenom unambiguously less air after two-three fishing trips. FireLine easier pushitsya and, as a consequence: '(Yes and say honestly, FireLine never and not established itself, as cord for fidera.

Ah and to close this "trepetnuyu" subject, will call views on dzhigitov. Here is whom the most as relevant have sinking cords. Himself very love Dnepr river, where account for dzhigovat and on 25 metres. But something I not watched have us passions fidernymi drown cords.

Could you tell me, saw in one no clothing left one the cord, producer "YO-ZURI", colors 5 flowers, very tonyusenkiy, the price 400 Grzywna (. With counting.

Is worth do come zillion-dollar puffed? Why such perversions with colors? Who enjoyed? Your assessment?

Need advice.

So zhestkoy, but, pospeshaya, is fought picking the twist are spaced on Medium on reason wear old. Today found out about on Power Pro for me in the new packaging, on which written 150 and 8 a1,600.. The cord is called Fantom (programming language) Red (Red). Photo his not found, so United States such same only green.

And also saw green the cord FireLine 0.1 mm in razmotke 110 meters. On are gentler, than gray cords.

Who that thinks?

Zoom

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jan 11 2010 14:13:11)

Nikolaich wrote:

8 a1,600. Not will be good for Medium?

And this how many in hewed?

Ah so normally. On Medium as times. I have now Extra Heavy. Heaviest there is now whom fling.

There is on it experience?

The enduring, enduring -, ant it was sufficient even on Heavy, becomes flat after several fishing trips, but for their money well.

FireLine green such same as a grey, only color differs, if of these two choose and money enough - I would took FireLine, if skimp out - launching Power Pro.

worm wrote:

Prochnaya, enduring -, ant it was sufficient even on Heavy, becomes flat after several fishing trips, but for their money well. FireLine green such same as a grey, only color differs. If of these two choose and money enough - I would took FireLine, if skimp out - launching Power Pro.

The price is. Power Pro more expensive on 90 rubles. On are me FireLine appeared softly than a grey.

Deal not in difference in price. Power Pro its very longer not will lose the tenacity, will longer serve.

I would took FireLine.

Agree. Menyaemyy Power Pro served with 2007.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jan 12 2010 13:00:44)

In the last time our mature spiningisty-dzhigoviki very strongly cracked up to be a new FireLine Tracer Braid, predrekaya him good prospects in the future.

Personally himself I them still not enjoyed, but in next season I his necessarily "obkatayu." This utterly the other the cord, not with nothing in common with old. On external mind and on structure weaving very reminds good "Japanese."

Charm of this cord still and in is, that he, as and all cords Berkley sells on razmotku. I.e. can be also wind cord so much, how many need. I usually itself namatyvayu 150-200 meters, so as standard filament winding in 110 meters me not suits.

And from shortcomings this twist are spaced - this the, that diameters twist are spaced begin with 0.14 mm and this the only dozen, which apply in feeder, so as all the rest diameters already realistically obese.

The actual breaking burden, roughly 7 kg.

worm wrote:

Delo not in difference in price. Power Pro its very longer not will lose the tenacity, will longer serve.

I would took FireLine.

Not understood?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Don’t understood?

For many term services cord not is the most the main factor his quality :hobo:

For example, the cord can serve not so long as the same Power Pro, but he will possess best "poletnymi" characteristics :glasses:

I have once was FireLine black. In diameter $0.16 seems. More I have cords this Brand’s proposition not will.
Truth I used his on spinninge, but the as he sataetsya (and under it comes to shagging on clam shell me at all frightening to imagine in what "loofah" he into) not leaves me doubt, that in mikrokoltsakh fidernykh tips of his this a device "'s gonna eat" if not-third range missiles zabrosa, then perishing quarter-Perhaps accurately.

A new this simple, realistically kastingovyy. Until smooth. But we not bass kvalifikatory from the US, WORLD fishing line of yours after every round competition. Yes and toughness silk lace under diameter $0.16 far steep mono in two times greater diameter, that not leaves chance (at least under using such a Tolstoi $0.16 cord) on accurate zabrosy without much pressure.
Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. So that not third strictly.

In general not possessing too huge choice and confidence in paper presented assortment bought today itself on khevik Whiplash (Metallica song) 0.06.
Not the cutscene strongly. If Shiller wrong, then in the early season Whiplash (Metallica song) smotayu, and shall put another chyonit :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?