All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I so understood Roman you its choice made terminally only in favor of cord?

I on the cord catching and enleve in most cases simply. And if honestly, see and shortcomings (izredko), although and understand the, that and mono sometimes better cord.

Although. Come to what better after all the cord as the main the fishing line is, but on late the length mono. When what, too, ;)

Monot Good in those cases when to let the line out desirable move the text sink to fish not concerned filament. But the more concerns industrialized fishing in rags gills the same carp, or of bream.

Last edited by (Jun 24 2010 01:30:04)

Emil wrote:

How she themselves shows under it comes to shagging 500m 30-40 meters?

As tonuschaya matchevaya the fishing line is themselves shows. On any distance there is.

The second day father-in-law a new to let the line out Tokyo / Br Line (Japanese) 150m 0.21 in my minimal the size of the diameter (not am confident). Is positioned as for all species see? Now Master. From personal sensations. The enduring raskosami, in the first same day dragged her up what the closet in the bucket or build with G. Flushed as want)) efforts rastyazhimaya, well is borne on shpulyu (rovnentko) + well holds ganglia. Color dark green-comfortable, that not insignificant for rybalovov))

Zoom

Last edited by Emil (Jul 2 2010 20:55:43)

Emerged fishing line COLMIC LURS Camouflage 300 mt, 4.3 kg - 0,20mm. The price issue 250 the Is positioned as for by some tackle. Who any already dealt with it?

Zoom

Guys ah Podskajite, that today can be considered the Best from fidernykh wood, "um, in diameters gdeta 0.28-0.35? And the in the last time have become frequent poklevki type feeder in water and as pilloried oven on how late, with puffed nathin 'not goes.

wrote:

the Best from fidernykh wood, "um, in diameters gdeta 0.28-0.35? And the in the last time have become frequent poklevki type feeder in water and as pilloried oven on how late, with puffed nathin 'not goes.

Large Maver Dual Band! Andrei on past a captured church on 0.25 mm basic deduced fish from 4 to 8 kg :flag:

+1

Thank you Romka, in principle as option on it thought, sorely tested and not costly.

Romeo wrote:

Large Maver Dual Band!

A similar perhaps can be lead in example and Maver RED DEVIL there is no?

Romeo wrote:

Large Maver Dual Band!

MAVER DUAL BAND 0.25 150 mt. 9.8 kg.

Code:
631 25

Raskosami, razmotka 150 mt.
Raskosami with full lack of mechanical memory and minimum rastyazhimostyu, dark of Gray color of. Raskosami tonuschaya. Perfectly suited for game stand industrialized fishing.

Itself so and there is? Took care of a here is, too,.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Rum so and there is? Took care of a here is, too,.

So and there is. -on expense tensile strengths question sportnyy! At least big deal enduring the on URA!

A defining characteristic of she dark pan-blue color of. Such a it's blue-black. Spharischen difficult describe :)

Emil wrote:

a similar perhaps can be lead in example and Maver RED DEVIL there is no?

Ah this a bit from the other the opera. The more to match I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 7 2010 20:53:29)

Of Oka. Then pick up volumes K itself to kholodam on spare shpuli.

Romeo wrote:

Large Maver Dual Band!

And in Donetsk where can be buy?
Thank you in advance.

benderr wrote:

A in Donetsk where can be buy?

On viborola "House for fisherman" or their subsidiary near have the auto shop anymore.

+1

plastmax wrote:

"House fisherman's"

'll swing by necessarily.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. Raskosami with full lack of mechanical memory and minimum rastyazhimostyu, dark of Gray color of.

Am owner this filament and frankly not said would, that this raskosami possesses minimum rastyazhimostyu. Reaching she "Ne Goryuy" and for fidera on sensitivity she, frankly not very, but this rather in having this fishing line of yours, and not lack of.
If to talk about carpe (major) and about assembly workers repair virtually any form on samozasechke, then this the fishing line is well analogy. I have this raskosami left nice the impression, even despite the, that real its dozen strongly not fits zayavlennomu. Mismatch in 0.03 sotki, that dastatochno many for filament in this price range.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Is owner this fishing line of yours and frankly not said would, that this raskosami possesses minimum rastyazhimostyu.

Of course this advertising stunts. All fishing line of yours pulled. But in this case

wrote:

poklevki type feeder in water and as pilloried oven on how late

This, perhaps, only plus.

Nikolaich wrote:

Everyone filament pulled

Naturally!
Through my hands passed many wood, "um, and there is indeed fishing line of yours with realistically small debt tensile strengths (for example flyurokarbon), but this in having accurately not applies to line they made MAVER DUAL BAND.

+1

benderr wrote:

A in Donetsk where can be buy?

On hotel's indoor market under the dome in world the fishing trainer. Costs around 50 Grzywna (.

As would there nor was but dual band on diameter 0,18 mm me without special effort gave chances interest in running with fish until 4 kg, and 0.25 mm to 8! Fish such dozen on't care (in reasonable range of course. And reaching she very and very and precisely for industrialized fishing spoils this is more dignity than lack of!

Incidentally she well themselves got gift baskets on rakushnyake.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 8 2010 07:43:33)

Ah brought together all their thought on this expense in one place!

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/leska_ili_shnu … a/1-1-0-37

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 13 2010 10:46:59)

+1

wrote:

A on expanding zabrosa affects, that will be used in as a the main filament mono, or the cord? And as with identefikatsiey poklyovok if use ??? mono?

Roma, speshel for gigantic AVTOHRAF DLYA TEBE ;), in two nutshell about his retrospect on this deal today. Perhaps ideal will option with puffed on the main, extremely thin and representing a qualitative camping on E. Likely PE roughly 6lb or less, and shock leader from quality flyuorokarbona, extremely mild with ratio zabrasyvaemogo weight and that of the 1oz x 8-10lb. The coil understandable sorazmernaya and there's gravy respectively with vynesenym center of gravity. With so option managed achieve stable outcome under minimal energy intensity.
Now in two nutshell why so: Wolfgang Flur on of shock serves several functions as shock leader persistent to fur pressures, as a means from clams pressing brovok and etc. And as drowning element of in services. If flyurik qualitative camping on E. Soft with minimum memory, allows hurl enough accurately. The main only cord camping on K. Under greater range missiles in deep the pit sensitivity goes at first plan, after as us managed there continue to cast until. Here as times and are manifest svoistva letterhead, where than he easier those is and more sensitive, and relying on the that fish on dalnyake Takes the pourer more decisively, at least foolish camping on K. Case so far not always. Monot on the main, on my view simply our Center camping on K. For-zabrosa need a enough gossamer, and with, that she Wet, PoWerful lose not only sensitivity but and razryvnuyu strain which and without moreover below than have twist are spaced. All I.M.H.O.,.

+3

wrote:

and shock leader from quality flyuorokarbona, extremely mild with ratio zabrasyvaemogo weight and that of the 1oz x 8-10lb.

Pro the cord whatever, and from pro flyurik, if ured. Even not thought even, pass ( m getting old :D). Watson: Ta!

Although admit already long was thinking about over already long proedennym in the west option the cord + mono, only increasingly decide't sp when.

Reintegration I even, pass after fishing pole didn't like anyway. For advice thank you of course, I Kvantumoskim'm using and even, pass until and alternatives not groped. But pro priblizhyonnuyu reality diameter and increasingly that with this stems I understood. Truth the thin this simple, too, Nassarius shells fears, although and not so as mono.

On future year, if all would be well and can find the money lyubitelya distant in Kyiv, necessarily will talk their the impression.

Last edited by (Nov 8 2010 14:20:45)

Such question
How agreed significance has color cord or mono?? For example green Royal Red camping on D.
Himself catching 2 season on the cord of Gray color of, problems no not was. Saw several times in cyprinids kept films used mono and Building tools red and yellow, flowers. Question emerged by the that want buy the cord for yellowcake color of, on reason better semblance. Wanted to would to know opinion as this may and can whether at all impacted on fish and Cleves??
Himself think that fish without difference, so as for example in nakhlyste use Royal color and all in order.

For me no meaning color twist are spaced / fishing line of yours not has - would still after him goes tooling and ceasing.

+1

GoodBadEvil wrote:

wanted to would to know opinion as this may and can whether at all impacted on fish and Cleves??
Himself think that fish without difference, so as for example in nakhlyste use Royal color and all in order.

Fish absolutely increasingly would still in most situations

worm
So I increasingly to receive an answer on my question, pro the use of mono or twist are spaced for-.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

wanted to would to know opinion as this may and can whether at all impacted on fish and Cleves?? Himself think that fish without difference, so as for example in nakhlyste use Royal color and all in order.

If pursue analogy with experience, then not all so unambiguously, yes floating Building tools there quite clearest flowers camping on K. Poklevki are determined by and on by a newly in including camping on E. Better in sight. Fish in this case would still no he color of, because as if look on the cord with bottom towards globe, any color seems gray. This concerns floating, there is still intermedialnye camping on E. Have zero-sum dimension buoyancy, and in the main most part transparent camping on K. Had forced they is fought in tosche water, and recent this sinking, color which almost black because as sleeps for industrialized fishing in pridonnom layer exposed.
That concerns cords for fidera the can be discern, that sinking Building tools and filament designed to by industrialized fishing, in mosts dark color of, think in this there is sense. Although personally my opinion vivid color on range missiles higher average not so is important, and here is in either on not greater conceals, in especially akess contrasting spills in services (black either Red heat shrink to example on Yellow document with a string) can continue to lead to false poklevkam camping on K. Triviality just for likes this deal to flick.

+2

Thank you for answers, a separate thank you the Axe, for so good explanation, under it comes to shagging I'm using as the groundwork cord, then "noose in loop" kreplyu Pater Noster (disambiguation) from dark as mono-fishing line of yours then flyurokarbonovyy ceasing, so that I think in specifically my situation color nothing not shift, so as enleve in 90% cases on River not closer 30-40 gather steam; reel and depth from 3 meters, but on Picker pick up volumes K cords dark color of, as and the Axe advised on precept made it, so and I in principle, too, so thought.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

'm using as the groundwork the cord, then "noose in loop" kreplyu Pater Noster (disambiguation) from dark as mono-filament then flyurokarbonovyy ceasing,

I increasingly of tiki a bit disagree.
The length better do, not from mono-fishing line of yours, and from BSID twist are spaced of dark color of, and will cosmogonies shock-leader. If you infer from mono-filament a separate snap and this the length will stack less 50sm then ceasing will strongly cling to toiros mono-filament. I believe that will better to was separate the length twist are spaced around 7-10 meters. Will simply less problems.
I'm using Super concern (green of and'm knitting on basic, and within a year I not complained.

Frankly for are the entire two year used so as wrote, i.e. separately take up knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) from mono and never zakhlestov not was and at all no problems such a plan and perekruchivaniy defence wakes up aggressivity with River Kymi.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

but on Picker pick up volumes K the cords dark color of

In end of this summer I refused on pikere from twist are spaced at all in favor of fidernykh wood, "um, - on distance there is industrialized fishing deal on Picker chuvstsitelnosti these wood," um, with head lack. Couple "Picker-raskosami" predisposition of and extinguishes tugging fish better, than couple "Picker-pletnya." If enleve on Picker, there where can and karpusha impress the natives, at all give usual mono.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?