All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

shkatula wrote:

offers me Stradikom with namotannym on shpulyu PowerPro order 0,12.0,15

If this with prikidkoy on dozen fishing line of yours, then the promised dozen RR should be 0.1, and the and 0,08 - perishing painful for have him mismatch between declared and real. But, with other hand, from-for this on him realistically can be groves collecting driftwood from increased the deceitful.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

PP soft pletnya

Not know, not know. I have from the new RR request impression as about enough requires strong document with a string. But after several fishing trips he indeed becomes enough mild.
And another. He some flat in and organizations.

duffy333 wrote:

And another. He some flat in and organizations.

With diameter 0.15 mm the cord RR already is faring not flat. But unfortunately RR 0.15 - this already enough fat, the cord and little apply in feeder.

Gepard wrote:

Illy seek on the next season new options.

Try Sunline CAST AWAY 12LB, should please. As on me - this is the most appears for fidera the size of the from the entire series of CAST AWAY.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Since diameter 0.15 mm the cord RR already is faring not flat. But unfortunately RR 0.15 - this already enough fat, the cord and little apply in feeder.

I have RR 0.12 and 0.15. Only that specifically looked their - voting and by no means not provided with round feeding. The first two season celebrated on khevike and still perhaps one action will, albeit already enough shag-pile. The second foolishly took for extra-khevika and capturing the several times. On during parusit whether well, knockout pretty much nil, enough tight. Have him real dozen under 0.2, least. Now not know, that with him to do. :dontknow:
Absolutely agree, that this already not fidernyy dozen.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me RR 0.12 and 0.15. Only that specifically looked their - voting and by no means not provided with round feeding

I not said, that RR 0.15 has provided with round feeding, I spoke, that in diameter 0.15 he already not flat. And real feeding have him rather t an (at least have a new).
But on expense diameter 0.12 have RR, then either you Shiller wrong, either, unfortunately, have you "undeclared income," :dontknow:.
Have RR there is dozen (closest) - 0,13 mm.

In-in, a new the whether square, then whether rectangular in and organizations some (slightly left on a coil). But quickly loses form of.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A on expense diameter 0.12 have RR, then either you Shiller wrong, either, unfortunately, have you "undeclared income,."
Have RR there is dozen (closest) - 0,13 mm.

All can be :dontknow: Why the in anybody sits precisely figure "0.12", but reel from under him, to test, a clear deal already long there is no. Was dark pan-green. Now almost white. And flat.

Guys, and who from you a debt of get him to say something the cord Yoz-Ami YGK super PE 10lb

Last edited by 84 (Nov 30 2010 00:19:13)

84 wrote:

Children (Guys), and who from you a debt of get him to say something the cord Yoz-Ami YGK super PE 10lb

Yes not sweat it you with choice! Not have pity on money, man thermal fluid USING THIS WEBstripped on two parts of and will you on two fidera on few years accurately. Not'll regret it a hundred pudey! :cool:

Last edited by (Dec 1 2010 18:14:21)

BADARDINOV
Roma, I understand that you need sell increasingly that have you in no clothing left but I precisely these the cord Yoz-Ami YGK super PE 10lb interisuyus?

84 wrote:

Roma, I understand You Need sell increasingly that have you in no clothing left but I precisely these the cord Yoz-Ami YGK super PE 10lb interisuyus?

And I you not prodayu. I you by experience advise. And if I there andve worked the trust me me, from moreover that buy the cord, I few only salary. Rather for-simply.
Simply working in no clothing left, I can buy itself a bit cheaper and try, test, to experience, using, and camping on D. For their same money so same as and you. And then for free you advising. :flag:

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sunline CAST AWAY 12LB, should please. As the me - this is the most appears for fidera the size of the from the entire series of CAST AWAY.

Yes a hundred poods, -shnur nice!

BADARDINOV
Sposiba for advice, pick up volumes K on article!

The cord Berkley FireLine Feeder 0.12mm 6.80kg
Who enjoyed thus puffed what reviews

ILDAR wrote:

Schnur Berkley FireLine Feeder 0.12mm 6.80kg Who enjoyed thus with a cord what reviews

I'm using in diameter 0,08, in a whole the cord not bad, on wear resistance can be compare perhaps with Crystal, because he drowning (with permanent) for themselves noted such much faster calming down tackle after zabrosa, less conventional blows out arc and accurate zabrosy directives are easier. From negative including as and all perhaps Berkley slightly pushitsya in labor parts of and pervonochalnyy color loses quite quickly. To hosts particularly not exigent about.

Took for sample (diversity) SUNLINE SUPER PE 10 a1,600., but color of khakki.
Display green independent, think and this will undoubtedly grimace at.

On of last a fishing trip catching on devices up with kormushkami 80 grams. Means that interestingly. Until this fishing used in as a the main filament only Building tools and observed that very many idle poklevok. ???? precisely major fish (large podleschik and bream. Experiments with a long defence wakes up aggressivity and size of hook special successes not brought. ???? poklevki were "harsh." The form couple of times rocky, and then a sharp jump and use. Slightly hesitated and fish not zasekalas.

On of last a fishing trip decided to try swim on mono in this same place with such same the feeding trough 80 grams. Same hooks and same leashes are. And that is obtained. On mono was biting, roughly so. Couple of waggle. Potyazhka. And can be even not to tie a blood knot - fish itself zaseklas and sits awaits when its gonna pull their o.o.

Was many poklevok in a bay leaf, but most often their even not was pleasantly in sight, sucker only and spoke that fish klevala, but here is a major fish much pace on mono sat :cool:

So means increasingly OK not only the cord? ;) :)

Up these markers will calm, that explicit supporters mono in a whole give preferences thin kryuchkam, and supporters cords are fond hooks with more thick wire.

olegts wrote:

up these markers will calm, that explicit supporters mono in a whole give preferences thin kryuchkam, and supporters cords are fond hooks with more thick wire.

? At all the hooks under bait select. Ah and fish that are going harvest. What the link under this with puffed / fishing line?

duffy333 wrote:

? At all the hooks under bait select. Ah and fish that are going harvest.

Ah about how I already wherever in a whole heard. :)
T. E. Verdict: Applying mono or the cord in twin conditions industrialized fishing choice hook am uniform and amendments on the netrebuet?

camping on E. Verdict: Applying mono or the cord in twin conditions industrialized fishing choice hook am uniform and amendments on the netrebuet?

I have no.

worm wrote:

so means increasingly OK not only cord?

And when I such spoke? That only the cord. Perishing someone and I with puffed not very amicable :crazyfun:

Here such deal. I'll hold you in created. But in some places there stream under crime as 70-80 grams. The paradox of course. So that bream eat meat and not examine alternative treatments for river and not vodokhranilischnyy. Prozhivu what with many practical jokes their!

On document with a string often precisely on this a reservoir bullshit is happening that as's gonna hit that even 4000m2 as well as a form on hotel reception bouncing around like this, not zasekaetsya on document with a string :( why so and not understood. Although on the same River even 4000m2 as well as running on the cord the same fish enjoyed and zasekaetsya is famously! Paradox. D further seek answers. One thing udilishche on document with a string another on mono and experiments with hooks and-defence wakes up aggressivity think would give what the answers.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 27 2010 22:46:10)

Cednya managed test in extreme conditions under cold to 7-3 several wood, "um,! In as participated browning Feeda Line, Maver Dual Band, SPRO Feeder PRO.

That want be noted! In all relations browning Feeda Line has shown its superiority relative to other leskam. Despite we iced up rings she is famously was glitching through the ice as on zabrose so and on vyvazhivanii. Utterly not losing its elasticity. For winter fidera until that best is deprived not left not one raskosami from all that I tried :cool: worked good on 5 +!

Maver Dual Band. Profoundly sad. If summer this raskosami was clear favorite, then under subzero temperature she so dubeet, that sometimes substantially beginning suffer expanding zabrosa. Precisely on it I as all trough :( Instantaneous its snap on rings. In general profoundly sad! I just worked a maximum on 3 :(

SPRO Feeder PRO like would and not losing elasticity and not strongly the its begin the, but she beginning onwww.benaughty.com the issues. Explain why I until not can, but harvest was very awkward :( worked good on 3 +!

In general very an interesting have test! Browning Feeda Line above lauding! And this with that on to let the line out 0.2 mm I catching kormushkami 60 grams enough kormoemkimi and under this with obledenevshimi rings and on distance there is 50-55 meters! Respekt!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 1 2011 20:52:10)

+5

Still observed one feature of. Very strange but already several fishing trips enleve on dog leashes but also from 0.1 until 0,18 mm! Specifically pose on ravznye udelischa specifically on one distance - conclusions a disappointing for places's a little bit thinner - fish't care on dozen tug ropes :dontknow: Number of poklevok utterly not suffers from diameter defence wakes up aggressivity. :dontknow:

The depth of just 2.5-3 Dam. Prozhivu in one word. D continue to to experiment :flag:

Romeo wrote:

conclusions a disappointing for places's a little bit thinner - fish't care on dozen tug ropes

Under it catching of bream indeed observed, that dozen the leash, in reasonable range + - 0.06 mm, meaning not has. And here is under it comes to shagging small frym gonna stay under opinion - has!

Incidentally, in past (already) year was pleased amused how carp can be picky to thickness defence wakes up aggressivity. Were situation, that bought these only on 0.1 mm 8-).

+1

About a carp. Yes agree. The thickness of the often matters, BUT if goes speech about karpikakh until 2 kg, if same harvest Karp's the him deeply on't care what tolschin ceasing.

And here is on plotve all depends on dam. On same Belyanskom the thickness of the has mega significance. And here is for example on our Style with its mega major plotvoy the beauty on't care on the thickness defence wakes up aggressivity. 0,18 mm in the most times. Thinner can be, but not particularly need. Even vesnyo and autumn on transparent water :dontknow:

Romeo
Itself! Why Browning not snap, and Maver lack in similar conditions.
Yours opinion.

Geu here is how I stopped perceive Brauningovskie trough and how I institution for Brauningovskuyu as such :tomato:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Rum! Why Browning not snap, and Maver lack in similar conditions. Yours opinion.

This from an, and there is whether life on Mars :rofl: I think all deal in properties materials% -)

And still to harvest on cold at bay need to have done with "enormous" rings. I have under my rah from mavera there is kit vershinok with minute rings, and there is kit with rings in three times more diameter of. ???? done of identical test and even marked one color of paint.

Is obtained that Maver under one and the same model fidera rolls two different kit vershinok% -) The good such option. For example winter or under it comes to shagging carp are good huge rings. And here is for alarm chuykikh poklevok small fry and a white bream better of course small rings!

Romeo wrote:

What want be noted! In all relations browning Feeda Line has shown its superiority relative to other leskam. Despite we iced up rings she is famously was glitching through the ice as on zabrose so and on vyvazhivanii.

Can the same say about Trabucco T-Force (Feeder. Under moroztse in -3 degrees normally was glitching through obledenevshie knots for rings Speedmaster 'a. But every half an hour of exercise increasingly-??? accounted for muddle the ice - rings morph right in ice tubes and started shackling under zabrose)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?