All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

oleole wrote:

Can the same say about Trabucco T-Force (Feeder.

Three years bad about molesting this to let the line out. She has only one lack of - she stupidly on fishing trips 20 not more - then can be to emit boldly - "dries" a disease. For example the same Dual BAND can be using boldly couple of seasons, and the and three :cool:

Truth on odnyo a coil ??? $0.16 the main is worth Trabucco T-Force (Feeder under pikerok.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 1 2011 23:06:23)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Why Browning not snap

Firm "a fat." Don :cool:

Romeo wrote:

and here is for example on our Style with its mega major plotvoy the beauty on't care on the thickness the leash. 0,18 mm in the most times. Thinner can be, but not particularly need.

On plotvichku, as something thicker 0.14 not used. Sought to abide by subardinatsiyu :D

wrote:

At plotvichku, as something thicker 0.14 not used. Sought to abide by subardinatsiyu

On tom a reservoir a dace enjoyed on maize, and aside from small fry on this the pourer and other Visitors come in. So that why would and there is no :flag:

Here its opinion and I on a fishing line from disconnector: Novel, she also on dozen fishing trips and increasingly, is beginning to rush into as thread. But under its price this difficult call disadvantage of, simply capturing the five-six intensive fishing trips-competition - rewound other the end of. Capturing the still five-six - better pull your line in, spewed, it's stuck in her a new. And given still and its razmotku - can be on lungs udilki use kindest roIls of ;) in a whole - this is one best for fidera wood, "um, :)
But personally I has relocated on tekhnium, on my sensations - better a Browning: Stronger, not staritsya, works and summer and winter (the most tight test was recently on cold in 12 degrees, with with small quesadilla - there is no problems)

Romeo wrote:

? carp. Yes agree. The thickness of the often matters, BUT if goes speech about karpikakh until 2 kg, if same harvest Karp's the him deeply on't care what tolschin ceasing.

In such a case, why for industrialized fishing a captured pile of carp experienced karpyatniki use a special soft povodochnyy material, and for "tuzikov" not particularly mess around: The fishing line is, flyurik, povodochnyy material?

worm wrote:

here its opinion and I on line they made from disconnector: Novel, she also on dozen fishing trips and increasingly, is beginning to rush into as thread.

Not guys, from nah. Pardon for expression of already such chyos dear? If raskosami is raring as thread through ten fishing trips, then catch it or on an even trawling and not FOR Ustinovich Brovka about that ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES raskosami spaskuditsya for several fishing trips from for Nassarius shells, or catch it on the cord, but, too, choose-mark better idea, not just hand that shit sho pro that so Sappier write and in stores rasskazuyut, as me once pro PE.

Is raring as thread. Ah hate such chyos to read. The right word. Tekhnium on nod let me go. Zamechatelniyshaya thing on rigidities, it's stuck in her and as spring and figs you're stretchin 'it. Yes even and denyog hooker, so. "Poppet. Oodles for lack of opportunities understand that Hu there is join our softball team. Without scores. But ARGUMENTY. I IMoje stopped polzovatstsa in other leskami poprobovav Kvantumovskiy Kvatron and from Browning's fishing line of yours. And dozen honest (as people which meryali say and not one person) and money not "without towers" are worth.
I after such statements, truth, in your posts a fucking criminal! Now and to believe stopped. Not knew would I became "rasprekrasnoe" dura-Ace, this I pro filament the same sort type of price bracket that and Browning, which you so not grassroots, so believed would you. People modicum this chyos not such thing, that's for truth.

114 UAH for 200m in no clothing left for shimano. With, that, too, raskosami, and on your same words of "is raring as all." Uh, surprise me although would somehow thread other chyosom justifying spending 114 Grzywna ((18 $) for 200 forge the

Last edited by (Jan 2 2011 06:01:16)

Novel, I in your faith not I need. Not go ahead and skip on personality and whether less emotional in act

worm wrote:

novel, I in your faith not I need. Not go ahead and skip on personality and whether less emotional in act

Not go ahead and skip on outright chyos simply. I man that is peaceful and tactful, until pores until time, if you observed. So that above than "bear a blizzard" (I understand that winter of) think about it about how, to not write then people whatever they need to be in respect emotionality and on what personality move. Follow please for a, too,. And not do with someone fools. There are good arguments against moreover that I you said pro your chyos, so do the surgery already then arguments and not rasskazuy somehow me need to be. See whether not believed, 're just going to ignore whether a goody two-shoes and listen that you soar for truth.
You in the process if such write the modicum think, think that write. Here not forum OF TALES about it comes to shagging fiderom. 'oc?

Last edited by (Jan 2 2011 06:40:33)

VIVA wrote:

In that case, why for industrialized fishing a captured Karpov experienced karpyatniki use a special soft povodochnyy material, and for "tuzikov" not particularly mess around: Raskosami, flyurik, povodochnyy material?

Perhaps because them so more interesting :) from nothing to acquire to do and not such things people engage in :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 2 2011 11:09:02)

wrote:

Dont guys, from nah. Pardon for expression of already such chyos dear?

Roma, what you on human has attacked?
He laid HlS OWNopinion. And has, incidentally, on this right.
About Tekhniuma from dura-Ace. Never eiaee with this fishing line, but know, that she very popular among English athletes, about than read on regime sites.

Roma, except Browning's there is and other excellent things for as fishing. Deal with it with this.

Every man on this Forum knows, that you - representative companies, a UK few commodities "Browning." And every realizes advertising undertones your posts, s interest in promoting stingy brand. But, if go too, then any advertisements turns into counteradvertising. And you now're overselling it.

Last edited by VIVA (Jan 2 2011 13:45:26)

+7

Romeo wrote:

Three year bad about molesting this to let the line out. She has only one lack of - she stupidly on fishing trips 20 not more - then can be to emit boldly - "dries" a disease. For example the same Dual BAND can be using boldly couple of seasons, and the and three
Truth on one a coil ??? $0.16 the main is worth Trabucco T-Force (Feeder under pikerok.

Although perhaps because that use on pikerkakh :), on Trabucco T-Force (Feeder absolutely different opinion enduring - 0,18 almost three season was on Spools (in church accurately I do not ah precisely with it think about 50 fringes) cut off not big when meters 25-Ventotene remained (after fishing trips cut off not big regularly own tired part of roughly on 1.5-3m). Otstrelov under such a regime use nenablyudalos.
And Dyual BAND, once is bought nevdokhnovila. 0,28 represented a regular otstrely on node paternostera with kormushkami from 60gr.
Browning black medzhik 0,18 know. I'm looking, without concrete "predyav" with Trabucco more comfortable.

VIVA wrote:

All types man on this Forum knows, that you - representative companies, a UK few commodities "Browning." And every realizes advertising undertones your posts, s interest in promoting stingy brand. But, if go too, then any advertisements turns into counteradvertising. And you now're overselling it.

Like and so, but perishing users tone excessively labels "zaiteresovannogo" malfeasance. That already eye unfortunately more than interest "an interested" :)

+1

And at all what debate the so vivid? Tung Chee not the problem on what to let the line out harvest :crazyfun:

I ??? ?? ? ? on CU klinskuyu used 0.4, if maketnym that knife's well, then many run was she a dyke for teeth is obtained! :cool:

Iay back. :disappointed:

wrote:

There are compelling arguments against moreover that I you said pro your chyos, so do the surgery already then arguments

http://matchfishing.ru/forum/showpost.p … stcount=25 :dontknow:

wrote:

dozen honest (as people which meryali say and not one person)

we profoundly were checked in fact $0.16-defective (in fact 0,175 mm), 0,18-defective (in fact 0,195 mm) and from -0.20-defective (in fact 0,215 mm)

(c) http://daily-fishing.ru/snasti/lines/br … eeda_line/ :dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited by worm (Jan 2 2011 18:46:55)

So, and ah on - Romica not various! Some who, too, here Prestony yes the photons compliments you on not on an empty place. "Themselves with the mustache" :playful:

So that let us without pathos. Many here its benefit partly pursue. Pleased that this forum not is a rotten mess on commerce as many other and such things can be write!

Not would you on same salapinskom already bent over :crazyfun: Won-Boeva pomoderirovali along and across only for mentioning FD and references to prikormku in the catalog on site producer! 'll take your money people banchit and understandable where its feet are rising!

Let us all same on this Forum let us tollerantno applies to zavualirovanoy advertising any the and tackle shop and not nagging me on other when themselves not without sin :mad:

+4

Itself, you're confusing on-my who on whom began visiting. I in his first post, as is true observed trip, voiced its opinion and announced his a five-year experience use of particular product, and the answer received very emotional, if not say khamskiy. Believe wrong communicating on Forum on 'the run-up in tones' and move on personality, about than said dukes and ready repeat any from sokonfetnikov.

worm
BADARDINOV
Am MINISTRY target audiences for YOU - underground advertisers / athletes - request - not continue with the brink of - Roma, We (forum) you know with the best hand :yep:, and you, Misha, well regarded not less :yep: - all Your posts analyzed BEFORE opening just with perspective utility. :idea:
P. S. Stiff and on trial - emotions deal surplus in your status! In my opinion

+2

olegts wrote:

Sort of and so, but perishing users tone excessively labels "zaiteresovannogo" malfeasance. That already eye unfortunately more than interest "an interested" :)

And you one noticed this? Simply interestingly.

Thank you that modicum you with understanding and real and adequate perceptions of.

wrote:

Thanks that modicum you with understanding and real and adequate perceptions of.

Novel, your question for BOS. I you this on was say. :yep:

Answer already all forumchanam. Especially Whyte VIVA and people podderzhavshim his as I understood in is, that I on you have traded and with steeply rose. So here is to be until the end of honest.

Browning, is trading on the firm where I serve, but firm not my. Unfortunately or already fortunately, I not know. That concerns my posts with as citing Browning's, Quantum comics, Zebko, and other 10 Three China, then repeat even times. Increasingly about fix I write, I has tried personally, having spent their same money, that and gives me right (for Viti especially write in caps and large) have toopinion. So same as and all forumchanam. And that is why, I know that chyos pro the that the fishing line is is raring as thread. This chyos. Not wanted to dear demagoguery explaining man that any raskosami comes in iaaiaiinou over time, but not so quickly. I can send him with coils to let the line out from Zebko which already years five as least. And which ah raze not is raring "as thread." I none fishing line of yours not saw which would came in such a iaaiaiinou for 10 fishing trips. Ah pardon. I again voiced to opinion. And if I serve in fishing trade, then this me to do of course same cannot be.

About what someone Perhaps is jealous of my zarabotkam (this again for Viti. He most often me in public is rubbing in the, that I serve in three pillars and arguing for recognized the, than'm using, and loath to believe me cannot be). So here is open you primitive commercial mystery of. Two years I vyezdil on contest, tested products three Cetacean lnstitute and then for free increasingly advised that people. For YOUR back a long way And OTPUSK. Under wage in 2000 Grzywna (in month (privychite tuition bills, for food, apartment phone and staff), I did this regularly, in the damage ingesting expensive liquor, likely on the girlies, purchase clothing and writing and things On the very moment as I proved in hospital I have being asked NIKhU. From savings, as there is no and right now. Thank you that helped friends and you forumchane on operation and treatment, oboshedsheesya in 20 100,000 Grzywna (. (Checks and "spending on envelopes" can show) So that if you think, that I here ve its experience and their experiments with few commodities three Cetacean lnstitute and with steeply on how rose. I assure Marrying, Andrei Mokrush, Taras Tikkonen I think smiled at would having heard such from you. Himself'm using few commodities Browning, Quantum and etc. Because, that we can do it real she me suits. And because we can do it real there there is interesting moments. However. Saw the film pro Bob Nadda in Russia (this for fairly central to), he there fishing line, floaters and even, you to imagine not you can, shtekerom from Browning catching. What he a lox. Write Bob that he has done false choices.

Even times simply might be certain in thought. Molitvakh chyoto for people good, necessarily obkhayut. Whom even doubts bear down in is, that I indeed as can have been arguing help people and zamette, I write not on a paid his site (this for particularly already ponyatlivykh), I can them simply have sympathy for in is until now not understood this.

Last edited by (Jan 3 2011 06:59:47)

+2

worm wrote:

and the answer received very emotional, if not say khamskiy.

Misha. If you thinking that you one can write so talk and gallant literally vysr. Vshis in obschalku, then I you already said, that I man patient. And if you thinking that nobody understood your idea as rolled out that. Vno in with the wrapper of chocolates, so I you voiced its opinion about Forum and about you. Here not forum OF TALES about it comes to shagging fiderom.
I at all not want with you swears, simply ah truth not withstood such a a gallant a pig could spit on the than'm using I personally and even in this year with stick walking to test this a device. And you know. Me PONRAVILAS raskosami. And even VERY. Loath I simply could not been such chyos rastseniv his as scurvy goes.

Novel, you no one and not admonishing in lobbying interests Browning's. You too VSE close beret to heart. :love:
P. S. Your posts bear extremely many useful information - this some of, but PERESTANTE demand to himself trepetnogo to do with - on Forum most - this no (???? harsh). :hobo: From THEM favors wait is thus meaningless - win contest with few commodities with Brands proposition and VSE issue disappears themselves.
P. S. All that the exclusive I.M.H.O.,. :surprise:

+3

shkatula wrote:

Roman, you no one and not admonishing in lobbying interests Browning's. You too VSE close beret to heart. :love:

You in doubt in my memory? Pity time simply on digging a the big info on this about. As direct so and indirectly.

shkatula wrote:

PERESTANTE demand to himself trepetnogo to do with -

+ 1,000 pardon but laugh recognized. I not girl, and loath, too, can base on topic. Modicum and not very love this to do. And perishing could would. Believe me me.

shkatula wrote:

win contest with few commodities with Brands proposition and VSE issue disappears themselves.

I saw and see that buying competition, yes even and with the help this klyatogo Brands proposition, some people not could leave in alone.

, too, increasingly I.M.H.O.,. Simply I see that people here more likes pokomentit. And than the dirtier, those sports. Judging by positive feedback. Only here is even, pass raze not can to move on such way to communication with humans. And how many times already like. If honestly.

wrote:

Do you mind already all forumchanam. Especially Whyte VIVA and people podderzhavshim his as I understood in is, that I on you have traded and with steeply rose.

Roma, why you twisting the?
I you asked not to be rude, is on Forumman, vyskazavshemu its opinion. To be rude, is only because, that his opinion runs afoul of with with your. All!
To what here is this "I on you with steeply have traded and rose"?
To what tales of your wage?
Or you thinking, that Misha those governments cited in his post fishing line of yours Browning, and dura-Ace Tekhnium in gift received? He, too, splurged, polovil, compared and about this wrote. Which problems?

The, that you - Catherine fisherman, know all. And all belong to this with respect.
About advertising Browning's, I in the other a branch were writing, that on your place also eiaee exclusively few commodities, that sells your company. And this - normally.

All.

Yes wrote Vitya pro salary to you finally stopped shape here opinion about me reklamschike, karma karma karma and oligarkhe. I about you do himself any favors, honest word. Me you pity became, you so much calories're wasting on the formation have people opinion about me, that simply decided to you help.
And about Browning's and "advertising" his. Vecherinok, I them simply'm using, I can you in church before icons have sworn if you me increasingly not removal of. And'm using because only, that simply not see sense be to people "far wind there and I" and their blagodaryaschim. Me truth, such a cheat, VPOLNE suits the than I'm using and that people advise. I, too, mean to personal opinion, and if you not observed for word Browning that speech commanded about essence, not about brand, then the already yours only understanding of. So that not obessut that me not like the, that likes you, and that you in this year how proud of. In past you ever ever compiled praised even, pass another quite. But the so. I you for something not has, although conclusions itself made. Only not talk less that I again increasingly have put the, and not talk less for all and from behalf of all. Talk less for himself, then you same simply can and respond will have for their words before people (if not afraid of a little of course). Am thankful for understanding of! For granted are hereby increasingly.

VIVA wrote:

Everyone.

This word I hope you you deliver on your. As a man!

Last edited by (Jan 4 2011 05:00:06)

Anyone bad about molesting to let the line out milo?

wrote:

anyone bad about molesting to let the line out milo?

If you like it or choose as such, mono, then tell for what she you? If in as a the main, then here alone demands, if same on dog leashes but also, demands other. If for an amateur fishing, then particularly at all to steam it out there is no sense. Fisherman lover of hardly will to link outcome industrialized fishing with the same CIS filament. If are looking for an to let the line out on dog leashes but also with emphasis on outcome, especially advise look narrowly to mild leskam, the same SLR. Man this as such for object wood, "um, for the leash, and on it just seems like all the rest. Their own only, compare software promise. Fish not och likes dog leashes but also from hard fishing line of yours. Sorely tested. On razryvnuyu strain at all not see, then increasingly little interestingly (if of course don about fix I). Dozen. , too,. Hard you try visually determine not dozen, and the that one is please. Increasingly would still one diameter of not oboydyoshsya. So that test!

+2

Konkreteziruyu: How I know, have nice there is a series of wood, "um, with procedure the cover, will defend from rakushnyaka. Like as Japanese

Question on SUNLINE SUPER PE

This the cord case color of "Khaki Boys?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?