All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

I already 2 season from Spring until fall (winter never traveled ah and not stremlyust until that) capturing the puffed Balzer Iron Line 0.14mm. Dolzhna on this by a newly not very many found so decided to write its opinion.
Puffed very exasperated, ruggedness not loses, particularly not pushitsya, color of course loses but not quickly. About zayavlenogo diameter personally I have impression that he undervalued at all, but not particularly, although this only by my oschyuscheniyam.
Generally I him very exasperated, lovtl would him and longer but sold its coil together with him. So now bought itself new here is such updated http://profishing.com.ua/pletenie-shnur … ducts.html three twist are spaced under a medium, khevik and Picker.

P.S. Only not need to fling stones about Stellite twist are spaced and expediency twist are spaced on pikere, simply here is me so like and 'hochet'sya) as such get him to say something couple of times 0.16 and 0.18 ah not appreciate, honestly.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

Balzer Iron Line 0.14mm.

Hi, ah and the price for shnudok 250 Grzywna (. Also we not cheaply.

The only that I forgot say that on this time bought itself in 0.11 diameter, the was cheaper, a bit but all same, this I took balzer governor of line extreme distance on, of course. Not managed to try.

Last edited by GoodBadEvil (Jan 28 2011 14:58:12)

Romeo wrote:

Hi, ah and the price for shnudok 250 Grzywna (. Also we not cheaply.

Roma, have us in no clothing left Quantum 220 for 100m. , too, not cheaply, but given the that lanyard realistically can be enjoy ah MA It long, I think this austerity on purchase every year like colourful key fobs on 150 Grzywna (.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

that on this time bought itself in 0.11 diameter, the was cheaper, a bit but all same, this I took balzer governor of line extreme distance on, of course. Not managed to try.

But on what dozen he realistically look like? Simply saw this simple from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast have of the buyer which to us despaired. He as said dozen. I even 4000m2 as well as have bended down to get out, see and establish itself in thought as can be brutally dear people on the inscriptions and visual component of truth.

wrote:

for 100m

For me very inconvenient razmotka. I have distance there is mostly 30-50 meters. So buying 150 meters I season enleve one side, the second season the second, but on the third season the cord goes on final ubivanie or on winter feeder or for industrialized fishing a goby on Sea :crazyfun:

So sho I 150 meters along and across also I until full earned from killing :crazyfun: Let's put it so tests I have serious on Saturday and each entertaining Quiz a on him I have cord predisposition of :glasses:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2011 19:11:39)

Incidentally here is not know why but on heart of quietly when couple of bobbin test silk lace lies pro supply and bobbin test 5 fishing line of yours. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Romeo

If it is not difficult justify, why Spiderwire Stealth - 2 bala
Simply use such for an amateur industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 28 2011 23:27:49)

Doka_60 wrote:

+1. Me, too, interestingly. :dontknow:
my opinion on this by a newly. Than something look like on PowerPro but in and organizations not flat. I.e., he not today, but and not flat. Some square, that-whether. Holds ganglia realistically better than FireLine - this plus, but residence.The rykhlovatoe - this minus. Bad about molesting in diameters 0.12 and 0,14mm. The size of the a bit undervalued at all, as have majority producers, but on gap very it seems on truth. 0,14mm grassroots more - thicker residence.The. Already three season served on a coil with beytrannerom. Hunt together Karpov and the other fish, in including and a captured. Think, too even season, and can and more. And 0,12mm. Quite quickly killed himself on on during about stones and hold a shell up, but in these conditions all Building tools quickly exclusive to the left. Undoubtedly a plus this twist are spaced is his a small the price and opportunity to acquire in razmotku. - this, too, big plus. Believe Spiderwire Stealth on a range of with SunLine SuperPE one of the most optimal options on correlation of "the price-the quality of." :cool:

Boev wrote:

cafe Spiderwire Stealth on a range of with SunLine SuperPE one of the most optimal options on correlation of "the price-the quality of."

Here is and I about same. Almost Two season, every weekend on a fishing trip. Dozen 0.14, green of. A bit posvetlel, but not very. Purely visually vorsistosti not been. Yes, soft, but ganglia holds well. 'm applying shock leader, and never even on node not other race. Bought these in barrakude on good price. In principle puffed exasperated.

Romeo wrote:

for me very inconvenient razmotka. I have distance there is mostly 30-50 meters. So buying 150 meters I season enleve one side, the second season the second, but on the third season the cord goes on final ubivanie or on winter feeder or for industrialized fishing a goby on Sea :crazyfun:

So sho I 150 meters along and across also I until full earned from killing :crazyfun: Let's put it so tests I have serious on Saturday and each entertaining Quiz a on him I have the cord predisposition of :glasses:

Roma, I this this simple buying in razmotke 275 flushed and Passoa two.
On ubivaemosti silk lace. Here is truth, under his thickness (possesses oil with declared diameter of) this simple not only were instant, I would even said very were instant. Under this if and blood (under-fishing Dnieper River where on bottom clams "poppet. Oodles) only meter from trough. I usually I'm tying this up in this case slice of mono diameter of 0.50 a long 40 see There where for not a strong and the conch has the power not so tangibly felt, this simple lives ah very long. Even impregnation (paint) with him not washed off for season.

That until 1- kopecks. Wrote and write. Roma, I on clam shell lanyard enjoyed 3 year. Podubilsya of course, but I you accurately can say, that he even so much and podubityy serve for. Kvantumovskiy this simple here is if and sataetsya, then not pushitsya. He as the and sataetsya on their. Grapple-grapple markedly.

This simple, indeed :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1101/2a/662db3f685d6t.jpg
Here shnurku three years This is 0,17 this simple in as a shock leader. Past contest on sees in Kyiv (who knows I think me figure).

http://i028.radikal.ru/1101/3d/e94dcb8f2215t.jpgPod shokliderom this simple diameter of 0,08, too, from Quantum. This simple not often, but been used 2 season. Note that color he particularly not lost.

http://s007.radikal.ru/i300/1101/db/a38cd242a9f6t.jpgUvelichil to was in sight wear for three years. And this, as you realize, the most labor part of silk lace. Look at this, as even strict conditions not "smoking" this simple, and leave his quite acceptable for distant zabrosov. Under this if put an a shoelace on the table on distance reading (under a normal visual defects) the moreover that a shoelace posatanyy, you virtually and not see.

+3

Doka_60 wrote:

And that here to discuss. On 3-4 fishing (accurately not remember) stupidly began otstrelivat trough :dontknow: Perhaps his stored as something not so, but I faced favorite search category with such a situation! Still times, I reiterate all subjectively!

wrote:

A on what dozen he realistically look like?

'm sorry about that for late the answer, could not plodding until computer, so as I himself enleve 3 season and he launched immediately with balzerovskikh the as would particularly not managed pereprobyvat many cords, but me, seems like a that of course there 0.11 there is no, I think there roughly 0.15-0.18, can and not accurately, but here is for example if come from moreover that have balzera under diameter 0.11 breaking about 8.5, as I likened the in Internet stores under such a diameter this the biggest breaking burden, so I not think that balzer achieved this expense of super technologies not increasing dozen. Ah and the second this the that the entire the cord 150 meters 0.11 diameter I namotel on Ekseydzh 3,000 at all without bekinga fully under the lifeline to the.

+1

GoodBadEvil wrote:

but me, seems like a that of course there 0.11 there is no, I think there roughly 0.15-0.18,

Such things people I think will interesting since, because as the thickness of the filament affects expanding zabrosa. And about silk lace, ah're being fooled us producers :dontknow: with all. Here is so and interestingly know about thickness twist are spaced billed, and more less real although would in comparison with "klasiikoy genre" Power Pro the same 0.15 diameter. I think this this simple sign very many people, yes and find his can be in sale, I think, in any city of.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

Nu and the second this the that the entire the cord 150 meters 0.11 diameter I namotel on Ekseydzh 3,000 at all without bekinga fully under the lifeline to the

And what precisely Ekseydzh - with petty game stand shpuley (EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB), or with standard (EXAGE 3,000 SRB)? Simply in the first case the real the thickness of the twist are spaced will roughly as have 0.17 filament, and in the second - as have 0.24. Such calculations are based on those data which implements affect on shpulyakh coils.
On EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB can say, that Americas stated capacious shpuli roughly fits reality - under announced 0,18-130km I have the entire the coil browning Cenex Feeda Line 0.18mm, 150m on it not meet under namotke. Remained roughly about 20m.

duffy333 wrote:

A what precisely Ekseydzh

Here is such a,have us in Odessa, like as in its company no clothing left shimano, the price was 700 Grzywna (.
http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 0-src.html

Last edited by GoodBadEvil (Jan 30 2011 18:31:30)

GoodBadEvil wrote:

That such a,have us in Odessa, like as in its company no clothing left shimano, the price was 700 grn.http :/ / shimano.kiev.ua / katushka-Shimano 00-rc.html

The reference that you led not only not expounds what have you EXAGE (EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB or EXAGE 3,000 SRB), but even more is misleading, camping on K. On exiled there 4,000, but on photo at all 2,500.

Boev wrote:

My opinion on this by a newly. Than something look like on PowerPro but in and organizations not flat. I.e., he not today, but and not flat. Some square, that-whether. Holds ganglia realistically better than FireLine - this plus, but residence.The rykhlovatoe - this minus. Bad about molesting in diameters 0.12 and 0,14mm. The size of the a bit undervalued at all, as have majority producers, but on gap very it seems on truth. 0,14mm grassroots more - thicker residence.The

I, too, 'm using puffed SPIDERWIRE hotspots, and all me in it suits. Kogdato bought reel on once, razmotka 1800 meters, gave for it about 700.0 UAH, Quercus species broke a on 39 kopecks for meter. Exasperated as elephant, the quality of on level. It's stuck in her on eight to go small shpul from shimano stradik. I have four stradika and everyone on two small shpuli. Also it's stuck in her on two shpuli from Fandorin SPORTERA (with bekingom), sometimes enleve carp. Also on one shpulyu shimano tvinpauer 3,000 (sometimes dzhiguyu, 8-the alternative grams) and, too, all the Hood. And under this on babine his still many remained, ????? to stay. There is I have cord PE 0.4 and 0.6 Lb for mikrodzhiga and tvitchinga, also there is Power missile defense and Salmo, but Spider-bot virus them nothing neutupaet, nevorsitsya, trough neotstrelivaet. If him someone put 2 bala, perhaps him, Vyro. Got, I to his give the firm "5", so the cord has to take a and the hill Embankment, and Pustovity, and Konovku and many-many still what. Yes, and on shimano aerotekhnium 10,000 I, too, his it's stuck in her. Here is such a I have bullshit.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 30 2011 23:27:36)

+1

'm sorry about that I already revised exile
To the same under description of coils there is its those feature there and referred Shimano EXAGE 3,000 the SRC

Last edited by GoodBadEvil (Jan 30 2011 21:58:58)

Testing braid the woods.
Constantine Shorin.
Sports Rybolovstvo # 2.3 / 2003
http://www.fishinginfo.ru/main/themes/d … 309/lim__/
Or
http://www.vlasenko.ru/1600-nnn/1675-txt.htm

Test pletyonykh cords. The outcome test pletyonykh cords
http://www.spincasting.ru/news/overviews/220.html

Who used the cord pline, what reviews?

Hi. Can who that heard or has tried such Building tools: Sunline Cast AWAY PE and Sunline Super PE. Interested any opinion and reviews. Zarane primnogo thankful.

wrote:

Hi. Can who that heard or has tried such Building tools: Sunline Cast AWAY PE and Sunline Super PE. Interested any opinion and reviews. Zarane primnogo thankful.

I only these two cords and enleve ???? from 6 until 15lb. Until that nothing more better on correlation of prices and quality and, importantly extremely I not found. Building tools these under average exploitation trek least 2 season!

On all on namotan precisely SunLine PE, two on 10lb and two on 15 Lb, bought still coil, again PE shall put, better until not saw.

RomeoI fear 8lb questioning, mostly on River, oftentimes the cargo trough 80-100g, on maximum with 10lb is worth the shock of leader, so question, far to apply 8 and perishing those more 6lb? :dontknow:

Rappye wrote:

so question, far to apply 8 and perishing those more 6lb?

The answer is simple. Mr. Picker and Lite.

Why something I so and thought :unsure:

Have nowhere me on River until Mr. Picker and Lite to apply, and Lake not love.

Ah thank you muzchiny! Have, d borrow. But me mostly, for stagnant water. And if not secret, then at what price he in Ukraine? Diameters from 3000.00 until 0.15 mm, in razmotke not less 150m.

Dimych
When choosing not seriously impair would given test on a fishing line for with President, on that desfasurare the cord.

wrote:

contaminated choosing not seriously impair would given test on a fishing line for with President, on that desfasurare the cord.

This the very, because, only not with President, and for pikerov and types. Even times thank you all.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?