All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

Intercepted an on-start often with a leash around hadn on Picker. Here zaletnyy Ling or karpik - friktsionom account for work from and until.

Ah say not crucially, but. Deal on Picker not enleve, even Light rarely, them but wife and, too, puffed
http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/1104/98/6372a1c970c7t.jpg
And on a fishing line, then so personally, as the me not dynamic, that whether.

duffy333 wrote:

Udilische Excel 12.6.

And this snastyu long use and what are the impression.
I personally its until out of the hands issue not can. :glasses:

2Andriy:
Responded in appropriate topic

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 21 2011 10:39:27)

Dobryi day, wanted to inquire, bought itself udilishche Shimano Catana cx 210ml and the cord power pro 0.1
Will be able whether kg 5-6 extricate? Seller said, that this udilishche and the cord not survive
And as at all this udilishche and the cord, can who enjoyed, to share experience

Last edited by Sergey230101 (Apr 22 2011 23:35:28)

All are a good day, on your Forum only today zeregistrirovalsya, name is Valery from Luhansk, fiderom enleve with 2008't know personally on sorevnoaniyam in Luhansk. Not found answer on such question: Affects whether color twist are spaced on childrens poklevok. All time enjoyed FL Cristal hadn now on a new coil'm the cord, ARGUMENTY look on dirty little white color after several fishing trips. If this will be for example orange or vividly periwinkle as Super PE He don't tip not want dark color of.

Absolutely not affects, especially on River, have fish there is no time there view color cord, would still dog leashes but also from transparent fishing line of yours or there is options? :)

Have the most three salad and one the apparently white PE, dirty white if be precise. Yes modicum spoil color of, ??? ?? ? ? interesting SunLIne launched, the cord pink and nothing.

Last edited by Rappye (Apr 28 2011 18:13:41)

+1

Valera64 wrote:

affects whether color twist are spaced on childrens poklevok.. If this will be for example orange or vividly periwinkle as Super PE

Color twist are spaced absolutely not affects klov. And here is under vyvazhivanii fish plays greater role. I always near Bank in apprehending major fish have studied on assigned twist are spaced in water. If not prichine this point then difficult that the undertaking. Green Super PE, which I'm using on expiration moreover OK time much brighter PowerPro the marriage in this dimension much practical.

zvod wrote:

green Super PE, which I'm using on expiration moreover OK time much brighter PowerPro the marriage in this dimension much practical.

If honestly, then modicum he and vividly salatovogo color of, but after getting soggy his almost not in sight on backdrop of water.

Today specifically took a field trip on shops, choice cords there is no, FL only and PE alighted on salatovom PE

Rappye wrote:

Yes modicum spoil color of, ??? ?? ? ? interesting SunLIne launched, the cord pink and nothing.

I would a tall tale so kategorichnym.

+2

If salad gets caught very many, how can sway carrot, orange, Royal for example.

Rappye wrote:

Absolutely not affects

, too, so thought but appeared suspicion, that not absolutely.

As something a in tandem, the distance a small, wind not was, so between kormushkami usually was about half a meter is harder. Previous eiaee almost exclusively dace and in good pace. I catching markedly worse. And another fish - mixture krasnopyorku, verkhovodku, dace, sometimes melkokarpa. Set same assessment hooks, length the leash, the bait. Fish-sicles from one buckets. Sometimes partner showered in my side - and quickly was pulling out plotvitsu. Has peaked before, he nazhivlyal my trigger. And this not helped.

Only after competition remembered about still one way in game - color twist are spaced. Have him -. The dark, I have - white. Swap has cords then not guessed it. In a result arose thought, that a Maidenpool a dace she feared white twist are spaced.

+2

I would still added, that why something all special Building tools and fishing line of yours for by industrialized fishing (karpovoy and as) dark flowers or colourless. But raze not clearest flowers. Bright Building tools are good under spinningovoy it catching and for it in principle and incisions.

Us-house has now issued on testiroavnie Building tools Sunline D-1 HYBRID PE, razmotka 150 meters.
The cord colorful, truth all color of priglushenye, clearest (acid) there is no. This hybrid PE & Dyneema. Residence.The educators, the cord visually round construction. I his's been using this on for competitions on rusanovke, doesn fish not observed, truth and not a carp been caught. Purely visually, the cord very and very, but consider, as he will lead themselves on clam shell. Host at clams little, cord utterly not satalsya and color not lose, but 10 -ok fishing trips still not figure, consider still on Ukrainka.

Last edited by TUR (Apr 29 2011 00:38:17)

Valera64
Not found answer on such question: Affects whether color twist are spaced on childrens
Poklevok

With greater certainty say difficult, but all same Id say, that on-start in transparent water either on not greater conceals affects, on careful goldfish, too, bright not desirable. Aspect of camouflage snap in other words not always but is important, as well as and too massive snap, and surplus iron and problem. In my opinion.

Last edited by (Apr 29 2011 00:49:19)

Not know, as fish applies to a shining colours twist are spaced, think, that increasingly-??? according to Reason "not favors", but me personally on a fishing trip's any bright,: Acid color of, whether cord or element of clothing :dontknow:.

Last edited by (Apr 29 2011 09:05:17)

oleole wrote:

Sometimes partner showered in my side - and quickly was pulling out plotvitsu. Has peaked before, he nazhivlyal my trigger. And this not helped.
Only after competition remembered about still one way in game - color twist are spaced. Have him -. The dark, I have - white. Swap has cords then not guessed it. In a result arose thought, that a Maidenpool a dace she feared white cord.

Here on Forum there is one a respected man Cornelius, he will confirm, last summer I favour point and finally a host day catching from it, when him ARGUMENTY look on unasked kviver he came and I dropped it off directly in my point, to simply watch on nibble :) - a zero, he was detached in side, I I dropped it off and again began carrying, and under than here the cord?

TUR wrote:

We-house has now issued on testiroavnie cords Sunline D-1 HYBRID PE, razmotka 150 meters. The cord colorful, truth all color of priglushenye, clearest (acid) there is no. This hybrid PE & Dyneema. Residence.The educators, the cord visually round construction.

The entire past season bad about molesting Sunline D-1 HYBRID PE 12 Lb. Cord realistically cool. :cool: Skyfall all measures very reminds Sunline Castaway. Such impression, that this one and the-same product, only in the other make. Fear with hand focuses instead population not been.

Option such: Buy vivid the cord and choose a water resistant Marker ah for example 3-4m from snap. Thus can be solve "problem" psychological fear clearest colors.

wrote:

Since greater certainty say difficult, but all same Id say, that on-start in transparent water either on not greater conceals affects, on careful goldfish, too, bright not desirable. Aspect of camouflage snap in other words not always but is important, as well as and too massive snap, and surplus iron and problem. In my opinion.

Enleve 99% on Donce, fuck, on Spain only your fishing bobber.

Boev wrote:

Ves past season bad about molesting Sunline D-1 HYBRID PE 12 Lb. The cord realistically cool. By all measures very reminds Sunline Castaway. Such impression, that this one and the-same product, only in the other make. Fear with hand focuses instead population not been.

Oleg, and afield now such cord and where can be to purchase?

Can be not respond, found on the vastness of betting with your social network, visited Oxford Street for me.

Valera64 wrote:

Oleg, and afield now such the cord and where can be to purchase?

Iin barrakude. Price accurately not Id say. About 300 UAH. More precisely can to know have Vitaliy (Feederals organs is 74).

Boev

Pozitiv: + 666
Laughable and sin.

+1

wrote:

Dont know, as fish applies to a shining colours twist are spaced, think, that increasingly-??? according to Reason "not favors", but me personally on a fishing trip's any bright,: Acid color of, whether cord or element of clothing.

If who watched Kordovskie films with submarine semkoy - there fish - Karp sees all. And even Flour camouflage colorize the. Of course bottom there almost an ideal, but anyway.
Even in could scavenge individual ekzemplyary find sinker. Has gone on him an enormous belly and quietly're chewing prikormku without any either risk be caught. (This of course treated more to fish to repeatedly is given to after izlovleniya). The cord anyway only until trough goes and the nozzle sitch must lie on blind prikormki
With other hand enire ceasing under 1 meter from 0.1 Gamakatsu Super Jie Line. And will you happiness. I Lin Hu 4 kg on it was pulling out.
But on nibble all made like it or can affect until purity hands. And seller of bait.

Today under ekstrakhevik has done Berkley FireLine Feeder: 0.10
On Ultegra 5500 XTB - will do shpulya glubokovata fit in there would perhaps 1,000 meters without bekinga.
Who the catching these miracle.
On senses here under namotke the cord more look like on mono. Tomorrow going to drop off the with method. Consider as let us.

Not know, responds whether someone unambiguously affects, or not affects vivid color cord on nibble fish. Because would argue with Badardinovym - need not be kategorichnym with so fast, especially, if not were held special tests.
My opinion such:
On during on plotve-leschu-gustere color twist are spaced meaning not has. But here is under it comes to shagging carp I would not risked with flamboyant colors.

+2

VIVA wrote:

But here is under it comes to shagging carp I would not risked with flamboyant colors.

Then why issue karpovuyu to let the line out orange color of?

http://energofish.com.md/catalog/leska/images/energo-carp-exp-fluo-orange-300-pct.jpg

And nakhlystovye Building tools so at all hose of a toxic color of, and karpentii you can catch without problems.

Last edited by Rappye (Apr 29 2011 12:54:18)

Rappye wrote:

Then why oh why why issue karpovuyu to let the line out orange color of?

This rather public move. Professional kapryatniki such leskami not enjoy.

Rappye wrote:

A nakhlystovye Building tools so at all hose of a toxic color of, and karpentii you can catch without problems.

This quite another theme. There after brighter twist are spaced is faring colourless undergrowth of shrubs about 2 meters, and then even ceasing from mono.

Ah not know, I not noticing to from caustic salatovogo color of I have nibble the heII have you been, and even karpiki willingly and sat.
The other question super cautious fish, there already efforts need to seek, and deal not only in color twist are spaced. About priesthood, my IMKhA.

And I here is ozadachilsya salatnym their puffed. Until conclusions to do sooner, but inclination is increasingly ??? to others in.
Have the same sanlayna super PE emerged the cord color of khakki. Mean his. Better Overcompensate.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?