All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

BADARDINOV
All in general the smotritsa honoured, and if essentially the perhaps yes, there is there pull to top, but think the first meter-two lie or almost lie. Exactly all of this a debate in, am confident, that from ten situations on a fishing trip which let us view nine will different camping on K. Various factors such as the depth of, expanding, force crosscurrents, terrain trawling in place where Working there's gravy and camping on D. On ways will shape arc, and means and position cord. In my opinion.
I as the specifically traveled on Wilkes watch as behave Building tools in thicker water drowning and the usual, but on during see them put whether manages, in my case camping on K. On Donce, fuck water for the most part mutnovata, that would to consider, yes and the very for not will give linger on one place. But under case stuck experiment sake of.

wrote:

Borya just you draw triangle de hypotenuse 40m, and katet (a short) 6 forge the And look at this on the hypotenuse see if (this the cord). You regulation have misconception as contains the Yushukan cord relatively trawling.

And I think katet will not 6m, and 1-1.5 Dam, i.e. distance from the tip of the until land. The depth of the from zero begins and comes to 6m on 40m.

Zoom

Last edited by TUR (May 1 2011 18:32:30)

Class! Have us as on a poetry youthful vanguard creativity, in honor a new season. :blush:

TUR wrote:

A I think katet will not 6m, and 1-1.5 Dam, i.e. distance from the tip of the until land. The depth of the from zero begins and comes to 6m on 40m.

Ah so and gorbik sake of decency before the feeding trough put it away. As if you] However host at. On sorevakh. And look at this then even in his representation-Figure, as increasingly will look as states in nature .lyublyu.

wrote:

Nu so and gorbik sake of decency before the feeding trough put it away.

:mybb:

Zoom

Borya increasingly talk painted. The cord not will lie on bottom, even have the most trough. T. E. He will lie in pridonnom layer exposed, smoothly moving upward, but not lie. Look at the cord, which extends from done. He strongly going to get dicked on the passage. Accurately so-as he going to get dicked on and with another of the late, camping on E. Have trough. He can include the about brovku or other if he, but on enough an even bottom the entire the cord will lie in thicker water, not touching the trawling. This same obviously.

+1

Boev
And me seems will camping on K. Have Bory on latest Figure scheme in theory with the free angle WITHOUT PROVISA which as known there is in any case.

wrote:

And me interested in the use of under his it comes to shagging feeders "of springs"

A bit not in subject. Have us gets caught such same cells as and you have. Springs I when the, too, catching. But this not those widely recognized model. I have there is their, original with gruntozatsepami for various conditions. And even for left and right tide :crazy: A now I have nets,, too, not traditional, but nevertheless enjoy in narrow circle colleagues-more dozen man they with success gets caught and periodically book.

Last edited by FEEDER (May 2 2011 00:23:48)

+1

FEEDER
Ah meanwhile would and posted in appropriate topic.

TUR
Thank you Borya! Ah here is now my theory and amply even confirms. The cord not lies on bottom. But was pleased see outlooks of on this deal other anglers.

Here is even'll post an one thing its vozzrenie about industrialized fishing in tikhovode card and the cord.
http://s45.radikal.ru/i109/1105/25/76b6198938ddt.jpg
Me seems, that somewhere so they behave in water. Under this mono so themselves talks the through highly a long interval time. Immediately after zabrosa mono will in water on the curvature of the have such same properties and form of as the cord. Far better here a tough flurik. The almost immediately will have such a manner sink as shown key lime line.

Boev wrote:

This is same obviously.

Pro the bleakness and stated :D and already how many, even on example zavitka on my avatarke. Only it took even four drawing, one of them tactfully slightly modified to modicum on logic obtain that kind to this.
But well modicum (I hope) wrestle ??? on how that and was essentially obvious.

Incidentally correct, example with had the tip. Oleg, an excellent and woodgrain only not so as you his presented. There we only will see arc from trough (in our case the tip of the) and further. And the rise twist are spaced we will see if mentally imagine the tip the feeding trough and flip the omelet a plane upward with their feet. Here is how from the tip of the to water under angle moves away the cord, so and from trough the upper hand he vzmetaetsya. Under this than higher feeder put under this, those greater depth need to represent. For special visibility ;)

wrote:

Pro the bleakness and stated and already how many, even on example zavitka on my avatarke

But Roman, so you pro whorls on avatarke. Ah yes there obviously. :D

wrote:

That even'll post an one thing its vozzrenie about industrialized fishing in tikhovode card and the cord

On this about already was discussed on example sinking and floating cords (post # 257 in this the Frost fishing line, cord. Who than but?), so here is am ever ratting in another times, that any and drowning and floating cords in stagnant water in end behave equally, as shown on your latest Figure green line (mono) with the only backyards, that a drowning victim by a newly need five minutes, and floating fifteen and more that would take such position. And this not theory and not guesswork, I this saw in Tongge. Why you you miss out on from mind that the cord in water Wet, PoWerful and has greater weight, that raze not can his raising, and in supplements to this for another weighs heavily. With mono such experimentation not pursued a not see sense, but obviously that precisely for the same reason room up by industrialized fishing recommended match either fidernye series of camping on K. Specific weight Morgan more than have conventional mono. Even not I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by (May 2 2011 11:37:11)

wrote:

but Roman, so you pro whorls on avatarke. Ah yes there obviously. :D

Increasingly for people! :nope: :whistle:

wrote:

any and drowning and floating cords in stagnant water in end behave equally, as shown on your latest Figure green line (mono) with the only backyards, that a drowning victim by a newly need five minutes, and floating fifteen and more that would take such position

I, too, so thought, until (and sentiment again) under it comes to shagging carp proplyvayuschee the log not'm hooked my the cord on distance ah order meters 15 certainly from Bank. Yes and on spinningu as something read're baby (long truth) that the fishing line is not so sinking with lure investment--without as us seems. Here is zatsep a log twist are spaced me then and approve in thought, that cord not sinking, and only pritaplivaetsya.
Yes and to the same. I think, again same, if on logic, then to the cord (not drowning essentially its so as the fishing line is. Drop slice of twist are spaced and mono in bank with water and make sure) drowned so as mono (salatovaya line) need ah oooooooooooooooochen long time. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by (May 2 2011 12:03:41)

BADARDINOV
But Roman you simply Bullfrog in the usual Swimming Wilkes try options and all witnessed their eyes, as is leading themselves the cord. You'll notice NOT In a jar with a piece of fishing line of yours, and rigging in collects. Only then you will become clear why the log'm hooked your the cord and anything, on much otkroesh itself eyes, and on physics process and on theorists in networks! Without scores.

Last edited by (May 2 2011 12:07:49)

wrote:

Only then you will become clear why the log'm hooked your cord and anything, on much otkroesh itself eyes, and on physics process and on theorists in networks! Without scores.

I in Wilkes not can to go because as private Caribbean there is no, and to come with fiderom in Wilkes with request get out, see. Ah me not so Perhaps figure. Because I and write. That this is not assertion and I.M.H.O.,.

Example with a log simply was so telling, that I have other explanations being asked. How the log. Ah let centimeters 20. Yes let 30, under water could hooking off the cord on 15 metres from Bank. Not was drawn same it his to itself.

Yes can be was would this test on practice and without Caribbean, Hua boats and gruzka with troynikom on a line opuschennom for boat on specific distance from the surface, but need to whether this? Wasn that to establishing of truth.

And here is about that sinking in bank account fishing line of yours. There simply clearly expressed the dynamics process with what speed Th sinking. Not moreover. Else it is not difficult be guessing where pomnozhiv even length (number of fishing line of yours) on resistance water ;)

wrote:

A here is about that sinking in bank account fishing line of yours. There simply clearly expressed the dynamics process with what speed Th sinking. Not moreover. Else it is not difficult be guessing where pomnozhiv even length (number of fishing line of yours) on resistance water

You not can or not like it or understand one in a jar As a memento this one thing, tooling in collects on range missiles and conceals quite another, in the latter case you prichine all witnessed camping on E. As is leading themselves cord after zabrosa, how many need time for moreover that would cord ustakanilsya, and what he accepts position on expiration a certain time and camping on D.
As this there is no Caribbean, ah Bullfrog in banku with t'lads where there is Wilkes, as this made I. Until all bother settling... you leave the fiderkom. :yep: And until all will to think, might wonder, and to assume "2007 approximately", you regulation know!

Last edited by (May 2 2011 12:47:37)

+1

wrote:

Read it posts, and not only have some lovely little, but and the crux of the.

Another not understood essence. Not saw forests for forested.
Can have some lovely little and truth not those? Or not in is order dotted? :D

Pro arc on document with a string understandable, further more, what curvature she has depends on forces crosscurrents, thickness cord and range missiles zabrosa. Emerges question-as then on distance 40m visible poklevka sebelya, that not is rarely even in hand through a form gives. Need to this arc choose? And if ceasing 1.5 were found and there's gravy 50-60gr on disruption not works with this as be? On major clear, disruption trough helps mark poklevku, and if there is no?

Valera64 wrote:

Which question-as then on distance 40m visible poklevka sebelya, that not is rarely even in hand through a form gives. Need to this arc choose? And if ceasing 1.5 were found and there's gravy 50-60gr on disruption not works with this as be? On major clear, disruption trough helps mark poklevku, and if there is no?

Much of osnastok works even before breakdown trough, water in turn creates resistance by a newly and works as blochok (reliance) 's. ?. As correctly express. If arc rises much losses in sensitivity more, if a small the and losses less.

+1

Valera64 wrote:

Which question-as then on distance 40m visible poklevka sebelya, that not is rarely even in hand through a form gives. Need to this arc choose? And if ceasing 1.5 were found and there's gravy 50-60gr on disruption not works with this as be? On major clear, disruption trough helps mark poklevku, and if there is no?

You such question an interesting. ;) Yes not particularly the it is important as poklyovka being bandied about as. Although here is on by a newly she being bandied about as better. Buy the cord and in visualization (raspoznavani) poklyovok you have not will be no problems.

On poklyovku (its visualization) affects even on what distance from "Bowstring" paternostera will is there's gravy. Than distance this less, the less manifestations of poklyovki on the tip of the rods up. Then certainly fish will have move kormukhu on beneath the.

I here is's attacks perfectly catching ukleyu fiderom. With a leash around more two meters. And poklyovki are visible on cheers. Truth here is teetered asymmetric noose, so were better are visible poklyovki, but with fulfillment tense, all right.

And can say that on stream, thin raskosami. This at all, not a soft-spoken. This comedy horror! Can stuck fatter to let the line out popolzovat even. And the 0,17 sovereign skilled!

Last edited by (May 3 2011 22:40:47)

Valera64 wrote:

Skyfall major clear, disruption trough helps mark poklevku, and if there is no?

On poklyovku even affects here is this distance
http://i034.radikal.ru/1105/79/ccaf371dd877t.jpg

wrote:

Wu you such question an interesting. Yes not particularly the it is important as poklyovka being bandied about as. Although here is on by a newly she being bandied about as better. Buy the cord and in visualization (raspoznavani) poklyovok you have not will be no problems.

Yes I on cord and enleve, to let the line out has tried on Donce, fuck in February hotspots Trabukka, fidernaya a series of, harvest can be, and here is on the lake not appreciate, vygruzhaya crime as from for overstretching the countrys loss a sense of distance there is, not being in expense enleve Karpov and amurov.

BADARDINOVCompletely is true! Under than this one of the few nastraevaemykh parameters in paternostere ;)

On stagnant water, especially simply recommend increase this loop, even if zhestkovataya vershinkka, can be achieve greater sensitivity precisely expense of this and more accurately, the reel in fish easier, above than she platen do a crime as. Ah and plus if though soft - although this and so all know.

wrote:

That even'll post an one thing its vozzrenie about industrialized fishing in tikhovode card and cord. Me seems, that somewhere so they behave in water. Under this mono so themselves talks the through highly a long interval time. Immediately after zabrosa mono will in water on the curvature of the have such same properties and form of as the cord. Far better here a tough flurik. The almost immediately will have such a manner sink as shown key lime line.

If it comes the cord lay (given) so as drawn on this the picture, me already it comes his acted precipitously in cutting up on property such as cabbage. Have us motorki mafiosos there here with increasingly altogether recognized on the edge of algae (Nymphea alba) partly. Was two cliff cord boat, but this from for moreover that the cord not managed drowning, works when boat was already quite close. And even if impose the first, then of course the cord will quite long sink until not napyotsya water, and if this zabrosy repeated the the cord sinking faster. And even chutes of weigh mat on pikes, boat cord not take their fortitude out and here is the tank (dogs) take their fortitude out, on how many's diving lure not know accurately but submit on 1-1.5 Dam.

Vavilon wrote:

If it comes the cord lay (given) so as drawn on this the picture, me already it comes his acted precipitously in cutting up on property such as cabbage

And you on tikhovode choice?

Vavilon wrote:

boat the cord not take their fortitude out and here is the tank (dogs) take their fortitude out, on how many's diving lure not know accurately but submit on 1-1.5 Dam.

Became be quite on help] However. I here is sometimes enleve on 10-14 flushed (the depth of). There perishing unambiguously this simple not lies. Given for, degrees on 30-40 from trough is rising.

Guys, my the pro to let the line out and the cord. This pro tikhovode (a hard-on). For, yes even and the depth of such a, then of course cord not will grapple pritoplenym.

Although here is enleve themselves even on the thought, that perhaps this depends on twist are spaced. Here is when translate article pro cord Kvantumovskiy, so there was emphasis as times on the very moment, that this cord not sinking recognized on bottom and this being hailed as advantage. And I Kvantumovskimi cords only and enleve already 5 years. Can after all this from model twist are spaced depends.

Enleve on average during, there's gravy 40 grams walking on document with a string dayva Regal 5kg, the depth of 6m, distance from 30 until 50m. Minnow back tyagayut have us closer to border algae this roughly meters 15 from Bank, feeder only Masonic even and as can be below to water'm putting down vershinku. If follow indicate to fiberglass the fishing passes without excesses, yes even and spinigristov hanging party mat language; cover that it comes its hell is that gunmen the at all the grace.

Last edited by Vavilon (May 4 2011 22:26:21)

Sergei. Share here their all on to let the line out on short made it. I here is even, pass increasingly want in itself pereldomat this attraction to shnuram, but even, pass not can until based on is that see, and that enleve.
I has tried and as such. As on me, its advantage in poklyovke is only the that prichine from poklyovki ah percent 30 (camping on E. Often when already and fish the on the hook). Else simply not in sight, or this need relevant department Picker. Although catching I on Rusanovsky host, then can on a small stream with fiderom until 60 gr 3m a long I have even, pass not left? Although on same feeder, perestaviv shpulyu with with a cord, I as states calmed down and visually such theater event see poklyovki we, that simply this already pleased its in a fishing trip. Although fish klevala with gender hands just :D

Share you!

Last edited by (May 7 2011 22:44:49)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?