All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 991 to 1000 of 1000

Long bought these and on than? Kostya said there. :huh:

Had turned a today in the hands of Maver Dual Band. Guys, who Ideology but, could you tell me - she realistically not round construction, or "me candy with popular Czech liqueur met?"

Carlos wrote:

had turned a today in the hands of Maver Dual Band. Guys, who Ideology but, Podskajite - she realistically not round construction, or "me candy with popular Czech liqueur met?"

I Ideology only and enleve carp on feeder. Other not admit. :dontknow: over form of construction not was conceived.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2011 15:18:44)

Romeo- yes I it comes and not wondered, too,, but after round Colmic and browning Feeda Line slightly surprised - not palenuyu whether sell? Itself, I heave am asking - employed under case on it, despoil so not remember - as she looks? Me 6600m slightly splyusnutoy, then whether oval, then whether ploskovatoy in and organizations, with one tier what, darker than, and the other lighter, in general’s dark, fine crystallized CFA.

Watched here:

Increasingly correctly. Maver Dual Band - two-component (American sunbeam) the fishing line is. Color black-and-blue. Feeding should be round-. This color you misled. When keep craning, then seems, that splyusnutaya.

Boev- Oleg, deal not only and not so much in color. Taktilno one senses the brink of. Plus bumper on bobine any in a fuzzy. This I to what. Cases forgery this fishing line of yours not met?

Carlos wrote:

Cases forgery this fishing line of yours not met?

Me there is no. Can because always in one no clothing left buying.

Was similar sentiments misconception on monofilnykh dvutsvetkakh. Of habit from splyusnutykh cords - seems, that they also we flat. Realistically simply tested fingers with closed eyes. :)

And the fishing line is a cool. On 0,28 mm karpukhu on 14 kg prevailed very quickly. Even on 0.2 mm karpukhu on 5-7 kg to withdraw quite not the problem.

Large she for industrialized fishing carp Good. For industrialized fishing any sign shaluponi even small diameters not suited - strongly reaching.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2011 18:09:51)

Day are a good! Question such, what as such or pletnyu put on Picker? Has acquired Picker Optima 2.7 test 25 +, here is think that put on him.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?