All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Raskosami, cord. Who than but?

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

For me the main dignity Fluorocarbon before simple monofilom is resilience to peretiraniyu about clams, stones and other huge risks are trouble. If same bottom without such strashnostey, then without Fluorocarbon can be quietly indispensable.

Soar wrote:

How many roughly is worth Fluorocarbon same 0.18 mm.

Bought these week ago 0.16 mm on 60 Grzywna (. For 50 meters.

Boev wrote:

To me the main dignity Fluorocarbon before simple monofilom is resilience to peretiraniyu about clams, stones and other huge risks are trouble.

Then in principle can be borrow big diameters 0.25-0.35 mm and to do of them deal - on the idea of such a the noose can be will use on several church?

Refractive index (*1: Water = 1.33) Mono - 1.52-1.63 Fluorocarbon - 1.42-1.54.

This in distsilirovannoy water, and as will in water real, one God known.

Last edited by ИНЕ (Mar 26 2009 18:44:07)

Secret thought on application of mono wood, "um,: http://feeder.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-23

+2

Andrew Kiev wrote:

. That such matchevaya the fishing line is?

Importantly unlike simple - she tonuschaya!

This. Approach delusion :)

Filament (and not only filament) on which written Match (Match) - this not necessarily filament for game stand industrialized fishing and not necessarily sinking. This is only fishing line of yours for sports cordages (typically, slightly more mature and more expensive, although this not fact :)).

Sinking filament are Sinking. It is this the writing says about its "potoplyaemosti."

On povodochnym - very love Trabucco Super Elite T1 Tiurnament. The price, of course, not the most a humane (roughly 65 UAH. For 50 meters), but characteristics simply high slaughter (breaking hadn mm - 3.1 / 6.82 kg). This characteristics, stated Trabucco, the first the number of - breaking burden on the air, the second the number of - maximum weight output produced by fish in water (highly such a interesting feature :).

Before Trabucco wrote razryvnuyu only on fish, and smallholder-smallholder font, after the this on packaging. And now has become write both characteristics. The rest producers these not mess around, and mostly, write razryvnuyu precisely on fish.

+3

Romeo wrote:

secret thought on application of mono the woods.

Romeo wrote:

So same like would advise several series povodkovykh the woods, which over testing by many sketches and mostly have left only positive emotions.

Trabucco T-FORCE Competition Pro

Novel, here (only) - disagree, not likes me she on ceasing. Can leftist, all time family cats? But I its deserted. And in the rest of the - only "for"!

P.S. Raze have us same SLR not'll catch - after your fat :), believe in it ;)

Want to share with you ways otchistki filament and twist are spaced.

In the process fishing on our very “clean ” reservoirs the fishing line is or cord become too soiled, that, ultimately, leads to reducing range missiles zabrosa some tackle, so as expands friction about rings rods up. I coined the next ways, as with this fight.

For moreover, to clear the to let the line out must be done maximally an obscure impose, and under namotke back on coil, line need to keep pressure on fingers with wet with a napkin, which are sold in most stores.

For otchistki twist are spaced and increasing range missiles zabrosa, I'm using can of pepper spray-spray with gelievoy greasing for automobiles, before zabrosom copiously remover the cord, on shpule, greasing, the cord it propityvaetsya, friction is declining, expanding zabrosa increases. Under this’purges from-fiber supplemented twist are spaced dirt.

Last edited by Andrey (Jun 25 2009 14:32:03)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Got it. SunLine Cast Away PE 0.8.

Know. I'm looking now to such a same 0.1 mm. Skimmed through entire subject, not found of withdrawing. As he?

timka wrote:

know. I'm looking now to such a same 0.1 mm. Skimmed through entire subject, not found of withdrawing. As he?

On today’s day nothing better not met. Almost perfectly today, very educators residence.The, smooth and is famously holds ganglia :cool:

+1

Boev wrote:

At today’s day nothing better not met. Almost perfectly today, very educators residence.The, smooth and is famously holds ganglia.

Means been decided, d borrow. Now use Spider hadn mm, green. Two season served, exasperated.

timka wrote:

Now use Spider hadn mm, green. Two season served, exasperated.

Fully agree. Perhaps, one of the best from from low-cost.

Has acquired on comical price FireLine hadn mm, 6.8 kg (110 Grzywna (, 110 meters. On are this is tough.

Fishing, now and again almost always on-start. That me his dismissing will it is unrealistic?

shkatula wrote:

. FireLine hadn mm, 6.8 kg.

Honored on matchfishing.ru about maximum Berkley - even 4000m2 as well as poorly became.

shkatula wrote:

honored on matchfishing.ru about maximum Berkley - even 4000m2 as well as poorly became.

And you not up on the - that's your job the quality of twist are spaced and eligibility for your conditions industrialized fishing personally himself, having looked and poschupav his before-buying.

shkatula wrote:

honored on matchfishing.ru about maximum Berkley - even 4000m2 as well as poorly became.

Not be upset, for the boner not the worst option :mybb:

I have two cord SunLine Super PE 10lb and Robinson a 0.12 mm, on diameter they are close (tried to measured mikrometrom), but on kind of Japanese thicker, and Robinson some doughy.

But in fact the Robinson stronger, under perekhleste there's gravy 70 grams will clap in water near and nothing, and SunLine with the feeding trough 20 grams with feeds only clicking (many feeders from-for this gear has flown away). This, of course, my blunders, d would.

the Collection (Smokie)Wu you explicit problems with technique zabrosa, Building tools here not ????.

Something me suggests, that you need the first time swim on the mill as such.

Алекс wrote:

Wu you explicit problems with technique zabrosa, Building tools here not ????.

Likely until industrialized fishing on feeder the Collection (Smokie) eiaee on spinning and now uses tough "impose :idea:

Stumbled on realistically a good article on topic. Who modicum as something dance.Is with the English – recommend: http://www.matchangler.com/big-test/mono-vs-braid.html

In short:

Two English super pros gets caught on feeder in next to ya. The distance order 60 meters. Same assessment cordage and snap, except the main filament: Have one raskosami 0.18 mm, have another - cord.

As and was supposed, rounded up they same WELL.

+1

Алекс wrote:

Wu you explicit problems with technique zabrosa, Building tools here not ????.

Speech commanded about behavior cords under similar situations, about the problems with zabrosom perhaps author and himself in rate.

The fact, that cord loses charged (sometimes gradually, sometimes quickly) - this normal phenomenon?

Yes. Initially belesogo color of, and the speed vytsvetaniya depends on quality painting.

Can be borrow initially white cord, and not do come with his vytsvetaniem :)

Gepard wrote:

You can borrow initially white cord, and not do come with his vytsvetaniem.

On greater ultimately, perhaps, yes, but given, that have us donnaya had forced ideally all same’s dark color of and drowning. In my opinion.

Nikolaich wrote:

A wasn accented sinking pletenki?

Yes, with adding protective kevlar-fiber supplemented. Such cord indeed harder water.

worm wrote:

. With adding protective kevlar-fiber supplemented. Such cord indeed harder water.

State Mark and approximate the cost of.

Топор wrote:

. But given, that have us donnaya had forced ideally all same’s dark color of and drowning.

Mostly yes, although on plotve, loving stand in thicker water, think the usual floating better will - on any share of of seconds tooling longer sink will :glasses:

РомаД wrote:

In largely yes, although on plotve, loving stand in thicker water, think the usual floating better will - on any share of of seconds tooling longer sink will.

Itself, and the that the speed submersion snap from twist are spaced depends?

Топор wrote:

. And that the speed submersion snap from twist are spaced depends?

She many from what depends - You whether not know :rofl:

Gepard wrote:

You can borrow initially white cord, and not do come with his vytsvetaniem.

Топор wrote:

Skyfall greater ultimately perhaps yes, but given that have us donnaya had forced ideally all same’s dark color of and drowning. In my opinion.

With an unrightable, perhaps, desirable (it is difficult say unambiguously).

And here is dark color, this rather, for Appeasement the fishing trainer. Because as between the bait and puffed still about 1-1.5 Dam snap and the leash from various mono wood, "um, and flyuorokarbonov, so that, hardly color twist are spaced strongly affects puglivost fish.

+1

РомаД wrote:

Please state Mark and approximate the cost of.

Here is one of the cost of in dollars there:

Zoom

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but?