All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

Have Shimano there is line of for example BeastMaster, Catana, Nexave, Speedmaster and others.
Here is the question is that characterizes each their?
Ah for example on that clearly differences go:
BeastMaster - XT60 + Biofibre
Catana - XT40 + Geofibre
Nexave - XT30/XT60
SpeedMaster - XT100 + Biofibre
But that gives this on practice?
Or so cannot be to compare, and possibly to compare only concrete rods up? :tomato:

Here is'm itself List:

BeastMaster BX LIGHT Feeder 11 'y. Length 335 see Weight 166 "grape". Test 70 "grape". His-in sections 4 + 3tips Tennessee
Catana CX LIGHT Feeder 11 'y. Length 335 see Weight 192"grape". Test 50gr. His-in sections 4 + 3tips Tennessee
Nexave BX Feeder Ly. Length 336 see Weight 169 gr. Test 70 gr. His-in sections 4 + 3 tips Tennessee
Speedmaster AX LFDR 11 '0' 'ST y. Length 335 see Weight 173 "grape". Test 70 gr. His-in sections 4 + 3 tips Tennessee

As understand who has what the Wet and what shortcomings?

Last edited by Vovan (Dec 7 2011 02:14:57)

Vovan wrote:

as understand who has what the Wet and what shortcomings?

On this question unambiguously to answer enough difficult. Each model has its pros and cons.
Catana CX LIGHT Feeder- under a stated as 50 grams, has greater weight and is the most a powerful from all laytovykh udilisch Shimano. Cool udilishche for industrialized fishing an and melkokarpa on commercial fishponds.
BeastMaster BX LIGHT Feeder- very legke, soft and tender (overly). Markedly are indebted Parazitnye fluctuations after zabrosa (a tearful). Different place it for NOT speed industrialized fishing the most different fish.
Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder- enough legke, soft and very tender place it. After zabrosa quickly is rebounding. Different place it for industrialized fishing not major fish in stagnant water and slow during.
Nexave BX LIGHT Feeder- very legke, in measure soft and is famously balanced place it. After zabrosa quickly is rebounding. From all these udilisch - I.M.H.O., the best option for sports (speed) industrialized fishing different not major fish in stagnant water and on not strong during. Recommend.

+4

Huge thank you.

Boev wrote:

Nexave BX LIGHT Feeder - very legke, in measure soft and is famously balanced udilishche. After zabrosa quickly is rebounding. From all these udilisch - I.M.H.O., the best option for sports (speed) industrialized fishing different not major fish in stagnant water, and on not strong during. Recommend.

Oleg / ah or who well versed in this issue / - interchangeable-whether done from BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12, NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 with the aforementioned fiderom. On the embarkation diameter?

The answer found on neighboring Forum-have nekseyvovskogo lights your 2.4, and have Bista with deal on Picker 2.3mm, means not suited.

Last edited by kolesdoc (Dec 10 2011 00:45:34)

So and not received answer. Slightly .NET.
There is bistmaster BX 390 until 110 stick virtually one times was demand hurl need to was far ~ 70m +, but on stoyachke, appeared heavy.
Looked at to spidmasteru 360 AX until 100gr. What are his broskovye characteristics?
And whether he, if need, honoured look on heat ~ 80-100gr kormakami on range missiles until 30-35m or his will world steel rope market in arc.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Dec 13 2011 10:35:27)

kolesdoc wrote:

. Interchangeable-whether done from BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12, NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 with the aforementioned fiderom. On the embarkation diameter?

Increasingly done fidernykh udilisch Shimano (Picker / Lite / Volkswagen Jetta TDI) all models have your dozen 2,3mm, and, respectively, VZAMOZAMENEMY. Here same can be add and one model khevika - Shimano Speedmaster AX. Have him, too, such done.

2 vovan_78.Udilische Shimano Speedmaster AX Medium for strongs not suited. With kormushkami higher 80 grams need khevik.

+3

Thank you for razyasnenie, Oleg. On salapinskom sovereign-striking, where the blew right Israels right to-fa about the boarding diameter in 2.4mm for vershinok Nexave BX LIGHT Feeder. Because were doubts.

Feederal_74
Boev
That you can say on BMBX911MLFDR and SMAXLFDR, moreover that can be about them read in the catalogue, of course? For any conditions every of them best suited? Thank you.

Am asking Council.
Which of Shimanovskikh mediums can be considered the most unfortunate, if whom not decisional laziness, then list in order numarul. Understand, that all subjectively and relatively, but all same.
Thank you

Paul Jaxxon
Antares then spidmaster, bestmaster, nekseyv, Katana and vast. ;)

+1

wrote:

Antares then spidmaster, bestmaster, nekseyv, Katana and vast

As times the average and can be called the most unfortunate, if under luck implies the ratio "the price-the quality of", in my opinion. (Himself enleve bistom - not am confident, that I need something still, wasn that Excel, but I to him still morally not ready)

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 22 2011 18:14:20)

Carlos
The kind not Antares better) imply the quality of blanca.

+1

the Axe- let then the author search term tell pollsters himself, that precisely for him luck this)

P. S. Andrei, if you about "Antares" in counterweight my phrase about Excel, then me difficult judge - nor the, nor the other I in the hands of not kept, unfortunately.

P. S. 2 - 3,100 US troops for Antares, in my opinion, total. I understand - the quality of and all such, but for these money can be not only one stick take, and bring profoundly.

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 22 2011 18:22:50)

Carlos wrote:

3,100 US troops for Antares, in my opinion, total

This the second question, but fishing pole me ponravidas very. Counterweight to no not had in mind, these boys are in the hands of not kept, perhaps he, too, good, but this already another.

+1

I had in mind the ratio the price-quality, ah and middle segment, where have shimano several udilisch (nekseyv, Katana, bestmaster, can that still. I inclination is to acquisition Bista, here is and wanted to ask, can there is what better idea

he Jaxxon- Andrei higher clearly have spread shimanovskuyu hierarchy. Want something better Bista - dimensioned and Antares, this yes, but in your the list

Paul Jaxxon wrote:

nekseyv, Katana, bestmaster

Beiste - the best buying in all manifestations of the. "Something still" there is, but already have other brands.

Paul Jaxxon wrote:

I inclination is to acquisition Bista

Buy. Only a new a series of. Not'll regret it.

Koh777 wrote:

What you can say on BMBX911MLFDR and SMAXLFDR, moreover that can be about them read in the catalogue, of course? For any conditions every of them best suited?

If have in mind a CB enleve, yes even and in the context notions - "cheaply and meaner", then of course same Beiste multi Lite outside competition. And concept 2 in 1 adds still greater interest to this model. But if view option sporting use of this model, then not despite entire universality of (2 in 1), then for these money this far not the most the best model. For these money (ah, almost for these money) better give predpostenie model NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder. Have this model more the right, as for lights kit vershinok and more easiest weight. Again same, if to talk about models with 207 mph and without it, then I would increasingly ??? favored, Enhancement Tools for Everyone models.
If same to talk about opportunities the acquisition of model Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder, then by both hands "for". To particularly not trail step TRUTNOV a.s. was established data, Id say only only that aside from indeed Horton lights, in this model witnessed oschuschaesh all the Wet vysokomodulnogo graphite in form.

+2

Feederal_74
Vitaly, huge you thank you for the answer. :)

Gave ticket, on offense :S HIMANO SOLSTACE Feeder HEAVY, until 120gr., length 3,66m. Offer buy for 7000rub. That for "they", who -nit knows?

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Dec 25 2011 23:03:44)

djon_ik_21 wrote:

Shimano SOLSTECE Feeder HEAVY, until 120gr., length 3,66m. That for "they", who -nit knows?

First time hear about such model. :dontknow:

Say, that for fuck's-mother market she, just, a new model. May shock will be able even, and ca're a full-blooded Chink to she. Himself in neponyatkakh metayus.

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Dec 25 2011 22:34:06)

Name not is true wrote

Shimano SolstaceIt very ancient, 2000-2002. Somewhere in these year meets discussion this fidera

+1

'oc, Rahmat! Yes, hugh mistake Lies when in post scored.

All Hi!
My the first message at this Forum. Imbabers with congratulating her, in worded team Ukraine on ChM on fideru - different sensationally, and Alexei and Oleg Fight at all beauties, so to jerk eminent Evropeytsev costly is worth!
Now question on Shimano. I to a new sale decided to re-arm, alighted on sticks Shimano. Began with lights, for small rivers and blizhne-average on-start chose Nexave BX Feeder L(good reviews O. Boeva seriously contributed on choice), could you tell me his maximum in weight and distance there is.
Now requires close far on-start, medium-size and big the early 1930weight until 100-120gr. Help figure out borrow khevik BeastMaster AX H Feeder 13 'or BeastMaster BX H Feeder 13', there is opportunity take any, but like AXas forgives greater on peregruzu judging by accounts, or at all watch on a medium BeastMaster BXor AX, that would? Until more inclination is to BMAXHFDR.

BeastMaster BX H FEEDER 13'

a medium BeastMaster BX

Advise! I have and those and those. Excellent rechniki I.M.H.O.,
Medyakom enleve until 70 grams + fodder yes 50 gather steam; 4,000 reel, and also on stoyachke under srednedalnie distance there is.
Khevik by the already with 80 grams. A man, regret should not.

Lexa wrote:

Now requires close far on-start, medium-size and big rivers (weight until 100-120gr. Help figure out borrow khevik BeastMaster AX H Feeder 13 'or BeastMaster BX H Feeder 13', there is opportunity take any, but like AX as forgives greater on peregruzu judging by accounts, or at all watch on Volkswagen Jetta TDI BeastMaster BX or AX, that would? Until more inclination is to BMAXHFDR.

If to talk about choosing BX or AX, then the actual the difference between them this, only design. These kheviki on characteristics so broadly similar, that even and users simultaneously both models this difference not feel. Launching the, that more will be borne in hand.
And if speech is faring about choosing between a psychic and khevikom, then under quoted you traditional transportation this unambiguously should be khevik.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Medyakom enleve until 70 grams + fodder yes 50 gather steam; 4,000 coils, and also on stoyachke under srednedalnie distance there is.
Khevik by the already with 80 grams.

On these characteristics agree with Mstislav fully.

Then perhaps d borrow khevik BM AX H Feeder 13 '(now have us the difference between BX and AX ~ 1000rub.) I think Lite + khevik until will be blocked my needs, and in further'll wedge between them Volkswagen Jetta TDI BM BX or AX.

Feederal_74 wrote:

If to talk about choosing BX or AX, then the actual the difference between them this, only design.

To psychics BM AX and BX this, too, applies or only to khevikam?
And on Light Nexave could you tell me his maximum in weight and distance there is.

Lexa wrote:

By psychics BM AX and BX this, too, applies or only to khevikam?
And on Light Nexave could you tell me his maximum in weight and distance there is.

To psychics this applies already in a lesser extent. In model partners build more parabolichnyy and the optimal zabrasyvaemyy weight (on bird feeder) 60 grams, under weight in 70 grams already they could there's too much weight. Model VC with the same weight in 70 grams mismanaged better.
On maximum on woof on prop 15 not'll give you a hint, because as possessing the entire range of fidernykh udilisch (starting from Mr. Picker here and ending ekhstrakhevikom) not see sense reload what either of them. On Light I serve until 40 gram it and until 40 meters. If requires further and much worse off, then I take a medium.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.