All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 361 to 390 of 1000

Feederals organs is 74,, give me an advice please karpovoe place it. To was not not very expensive and in, too, time more less universal and very a decent. With fiderami long completes his turn.

. . - wrote:

Feederals organs is 74,, give me an advice please karpovoe place it. To was not not very expensive and in, too, time more less universal and very a decent. With fiderami long completes his turn.

BEASTMASTER BX CARP XH FEEDER.

Feederal_74 wrote:

BEASTMASTER BX CARP XH FEEDER.

Thank you large. Means I have will the second bestmaster.
It`s-- BMBXCXHFDR 3.66?

Last edited by . . - (Jan 9 2012 14:55:22)

. . - wrote:

This is - BMBXCXHFDR 3.66?

Yes.

TYR wrote:

Say, is, that better take Catana CX or Nexave BX. Both kheviki until 110 gr. Need feeder for sredey in heat, trough 80-90 "grape".

For in heat and such feeders nor the first nor the second not suited. Need to something... a lot bigger to comfortable experience work. To weight kormushik go adding still grams 50 prikormki weight.

Romeo wrote:

To in heat and such feeders nor the first nor the second not suited. Need to something... a lot bigger to comfortable experience work. To weight kormushik go adding still grams 50 prikormki weight.

Hi,. Ah tow something at all as! And about in heat and conditions. There where I despite harvest precisely with such characteristics fiderami and gets caught. All the more, the concept of the average Pitzi is in heat have all its)

Ah, if simply concrete advice on these two - the nekseyv. And there you to decide :dontknow:

worm wrote:

ah, if simply concrete advice on these two - the nekseyv. And there you decide

I so understood (one of including read through forum), that both stick "not fountain")

TYR wrote:

Say, is, that better take Catana CX or Nexave BX. Both kheviki until 110 gr. Need feeder for sredey in heat, trough 80-90 "grape".

Catana CX and Nexave BX on geometry blanca very similar (if not say same assessment). Both rechniki (bist in this terms of more multi-target). If to talk about price, then the difference nekseva and Bista not such a great and greater.
On expense capacity, then you Romeonot listen, this not in the first time, when he says not in subject (him just hand that shit "potrolit"), increasingly there with holding of blasting normally, a form on devices up not "puts it", even times Podcherknu, these two model pixels under a jet of. Kormukhi weight 80-100 this a normal, comfortable weight for these udilisch, the more you himself accept the:

TYR wrote:

There where I despite harvest precisely with such characteristics fiderami and gets caught.

And you correctly speak, that with large test this already as, for average of blasting they not need.

+1

TYR wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Could you tell me, that better take Catana CX or Nexave BX. Both kheviki until 110 "grape"

In my opinion. Nekseyv more interesting to do will. He enough tight, for rivers most the. And Qatana me not very liked (purely on potryakh). She the easy, but produces the impression slightly an oak-leaf, that whether. Can I not correctly and make myself clear, can slightly not correctly (owners katanas, I'm sorry), but I bring the their sensations.

TYR wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Podskajite, that better take Catana CX or Nexave BX. Both kheviki until 110 "grape". Need feeder for sredey in heat, trough 80-90 gr. Beiste appeared lightly, yes and the price.
In short, pick a among these two models.

Am gold both models. Nekseyv unambiguously more interesting. Katana solid oak wood as (ah on flagship of the resembles) and Nekseyv -sozdaet the impression Shimany)

+1

I all these asking give a one-moreover that I have there is Shimano Technium Heavy 12 '' (max. 110 g) and DutchMaster 14 '' 2 (160 g) and me need to fill interval between them.
As however and before Shimano Technium Heavy me not suits korumovskiy multifider with his English soplivostyu (it is time his to write off). , too, 'm on his place in side Bistmastera a medium.
Goes plan borrow Shimano BEASTMASTER BX EXTRA garlic HEAVY Feeder 13 and Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12.

Last edited by volvo (Jan 20 2012 14:37:03)

Tornado wrote:

Qatana solid oak wood as (ah on flagship of the resembles)

At all - not what common!: :canthearyou:

That better to purchase Shimano Alivio or Shimano Vengeance?

FEEDEryuga
In its time bought itself Vengeans 110g 3.9m Hetero. Stick. Reliable. But better added would a bit money and took BeastMaster.

Last edited by Bonus (Jan 25 2012 20:47:19)

FEEDE wrote:

What better to purchase Shimano Alivio or Shimano Vengeance?

Vengeance will more interesting.

And which conceal reviews from Vengeance?

Bonus wrote:

Vengeans 110g 3.9m Hetero. Stick. Reliable

In goes two kvivera: 2.5oz - glass and 4oz - carbon fibre. Test is specified 110gr., but 100gr trough + 30gr. Feed throw with the entire forces. Ah made still say, is abandoning Noralno and kinda accurately. On authoritarianism look like on bistmaster.

Bonus wrote:

In goes two kvivera: 2.5oz - glass and 4oz - carbon fibre. Test is specified 110gr., but 100gr trough + 30gr. Feed throw with the entire forces. Ah made still say, is abandoning Noralno and kinda accurately. On authoritarianism look like on bistmaster.

And such feeder, on your glance can be use on for competitions?

'm catalogue Shimano 2012 and not see types Nexave :huh: but appeared super ultegra.
Nexave - I'm not there (not so) or their wash their hands with production?
Super Ultegra - who the wasn't brave. Wand? That gives carbon fibre P3C100?

Vovan wrote:

Yes, a series of Nexave wash their hands with production and, I so think, have replaced a series of Super Ultegra. These udilki even no one saw. Hope they will appear in Ukraine already spring.

Hi, I only wanted to Nexave Lite buy, that OK so not bad luck :canthearyou:

Vovan wrote:

- catalogue Shimano 2012 and not see types Nexave but appeared super ultegra.
Super Ultegra - who the wasn't brave. Wand? That gives carbon fibre P3C100?

From-for low sales removed with production series of AEROCAST Feeder and NEXAVE Feeder.
Super ULTEGRA Feeder on Ukraine early on May hardly who ???.

NEXAVE FEEDER

A pity (
Some model were very lucky.
To buy some of that itself that whether until there is nekseyv Lite 11. :dontknow:

And by commercial versions can be whether replace Nexave BX lite?
Or better all same look in side Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder?

Last edited by Vovan (Jan 28 2012 23:31:23)

FEEDE wrote:

A such feeder, on your glance can be use on for competitions?

A question :hobo:
Here deal such, if you not are prepared to fight, in sorevakh at all better not to participate! And if are prepared go until the end of and is in concentration of the entire tour the what the difference with what stick :flag:

Vovan
I personally has acquired commercial bist 9-11 instead classical lights, but unfortunately not managed still oblovitsya them. Me very likes this wand))

Vovan wrote:

A by commercial versions can be whether replace Nexave BX lite?
Or better all same look in side Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder?

If to talk about Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 911, then unambiguously yes! Geometry blanca very is similar with Nexave BX lite. If same to talk about Speedmaster AX LIGHT Feeder, then geometry blanca here quite different.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Of-for low sales removed with production series of AEROCAST Feeder and NEXAVE Feeder

Curiously, and here is Antaresy well are sold, adjusted for their prices?

MVT wrote:

Curious, and here is Antaresy well are sold, adjusted for their prices?

If this model not destabilized with production already sixth year, this should about fix the to speak?

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.