All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

Contrary, judging by catalogue, poured new Aspire ultra with karbonom XT300 - think on more expensive of "Antares" will

Vovan wrote:

although, judging by catalogue, poured new Aspire ultra with karbonom XT300 - think on more expensive of "Antares" will

Ah yes, will, but that you these wanted to say?

MVT wrote:

Curious, and here is Antaresy well are sold, adjusted for their price

Feederal_74 wrote:

Nu yes, will, but that you these wanted to say?

The, that expensive line of expand

Having until me today commercial bist 9-11 from barracudas. Still times thank you almost all. Immediately from steepness in eyes that if add in kit another the hilt, can be collect and use immediately two wand. For me this matters under-fishing flety. Think use what any an opportune on diameter and quality of supplied in ('ll ask around have friends can there is what broken tackle from whom). For insert knee want produce glass with nave box ((question from no material, compounding place under verification glazomerom seems micro, under designing special problems should not arise.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Of-for low sales removed with production series of AEROCAST Feeder and NEXAVE Feeder.
Super ULTEGRA Feeder on Ukraine early on May hardly who ???.

A pity that aerokast wash their hands. Interesting wand were. Vitaly and saw whether you or can heard I'll truly interesting about new models Shimano super ultegra. And the in Internet quite the big info there.

daler wrote:

saw whether you or can heard I'll truly interesting about new models Shimano super ultegra. And the in Internet quite the big info there.

Until nothing not saw and not heard.

Question - that can mean hew TS in the notation test flaying commercial bistmasterov?

http://uploads.ru/t/N/Z/x/NZxjB.jpg

Can suggest, that this reduction from "test the dynamic range" :dontknow:

And why only on khlystakh with less test? Incidentally I saw these hew HEREin the specification Neoterika

Have Neoterika as times on avon-switch these hew and mean the that I wrote previously.

So to the avon-the whip like would... a lot bigger will, and here contrary. Or there is in view - not to heap gentle the whip more than written on it?

VDA wrote:

so to the avon-the whip like would... a lot bigger will, and here contrary. Or there is in view - not to heap gentle the whip more than written on it?

Responded in topic done

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 4 2012 12:04:43)

In than the difference between ordinary fidernym pounder and commercial? And who enjoyed http://shimano.kiev.ua/shimano-beastmas … -116.html? what are the reviews?

Last edited by FEEDE (Feb 12 2012 12:39:28)

Perambulate search for on topic, here there is information on this udilischu

Implementation ideas turning kit variable length bistmaster-commercial 9-11 in kit from two udilisch
http://uploads.ru/t/v/H/R/vHRfg.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/s/N/4/sN4Kh.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/P/F/9/PF9aJ.jpg

+2

Flex wrote:

realisation ideas turning kit variable length bistmaster-commercial 9-11 in kit from two udilisch

And, can be much detail about the idea of, interested in ferrule on handle. Himself, the same was conceived about altered.

There is I have NEXAVE BX 2.40. Under it comes to shagging small fry, gustery on during-a fairy tale. But on River found very rarely, more often enleve on rags gills. Fish, mostly, sea Bass do500gr. Trough 15-25gr. A minor Crucian are they biting quite are quick. With alarm poklyovok problems there is no (0,5oz). Utterly on Different are they biting Crucian bigger than others. Poklyovki very weak: One-two trigger, then the pourer is abandoning. Through time increasingly repeats itself. Pro this situation repeatedly wrote Roman Bodardinov,, Since / the R,, # 4 2008.

wrote:

In issues aesthetic qualities, I agree, every himself itself Rpn or Malevich. But when] However alongside partner and prichine, that poklevki on soft place it whole a character clearly defined potyazhek, so convenient for sweep (martial arts). The don, that with "poking" on more oppressive place it and moment for sweep (martial arts) choose cannot be.

Fish should not fight with rigid letterhead.

T. E. In courses case the form rods up, as I understood, rich. Am asking Council on about rods up BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT 11 OR NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder. As these rods up will behave under subtleties poklyovkakh? Will whether they more are indebted? And prejudice, in courses case, give preference?

For this Mr. Picker here in described conditions need shell done in tests 0.25-0,35oz. I have accurately such same problems were on udilishche this same series of but in length of his 2,7m.

Uuuuhhhh. Through week-two d borrow the first kit St, I can't figure out with choice, that borrow or one thing or another:
Shimano NEXAVE BX MEDIUM, test 100 grams
Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT, test 70 grams
Or
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM, test 100 grams
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT, test 70 grams

Ah and Picker:
Shimano NEXAVE CX WINCKLE Picker 270, test 40 grams

And the second question, ????? whether such a kit, to choking off round 6 and secondary distance there is (until 50-60 meters) (basic seats fishing Dniester / Turunchuk River).

PS: Speedmaster not offer, not I pull on this I with such spending now his. :(

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 18 2012 22:44:20)

Vertex wrote:

Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT, test 70 grams
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM, test 100 grams
Shimano NEXAVE CX WINCKLE Picker 270, test 40 grams
????? such a kit, to choking off round 6 and secondary distance there is (until 50-60 meters)

In my opinion. Can be and without lights.

Completely on Different are they biting Crucian bigger than others. Poklyovki very weak: One-two trigger, then the pourer is abandoning. Through time increasingly repeats itself.

Think in this situation need to not vershinku more sensitive, and cock vershinku thus, to was easy provis filament. Enleve, too, on-start and such the situation with karasem, large Crucian sensing resistance then came the throws away bait, so catching one his just held vershinku and then'm letting go to let the line out until easy provisa and is famously with him inquire vershinkoy mere 0.5.

Not should underestimate Lite. Himself was in situation on bat-when deal on Picker nedobrasyval and a medium not allowed harvest in such a pace as have competitors. Now I have the first task this buying good lights on season 2012.

+1

I at all something want try in this season enter in sport, have Odesskaya team, how me known, more just enjoy popularity Trabukkovskie stick Sygnum, but me they not like, not lie in drawn and modicum you he shoves you, beat. So and want start with St which would give opportunity military chain different conditions, different distance there is, but say so, till the night sky mistakes the beginner, ah and respectively to were available in sale lightning. There are two option - or Shimano, or browning. Given, that in Odessa "under hand" only Music Shimano, and browning I in eyes not saw, then from him had to abandon.

On topic lights - take surplus not fear, so as sell - Always. - Good can be, fear take g a . :)

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 18 2012 23:37:45)

Ah, if for sport, then Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT - the best laytovoe place it for speed industrialized fishing.
Yes, and Volkswagen Jetta TDI very good. Me more likes, than BEASTMASTER BX. About these udilkakh on this Forum said enough many. If not can figure out, reread even times and molitvakh choice. :mybb:

+1

If sport and

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall topic lights - take surplus not fear, so as sell - Always. - Good can be, fear take Mr. a .

, then upon the aforementioned kit.
And, here is and Oleg had preceded.

Last edited by kolesdoc (Feb 19 2012 00:14:45)

Boev wrote:

If not can figure out, reread even times and molitvakh choice.

Reread yours message still times, like completes his turn. :)

Joke. Thank you, Nexave, means Nexave, and at all "they under color Preston's suited." :)

A.Perkov wrote:

A, can be much detail about the idea of, interested in ferrule on handle. Himself, the same was conceived about altered.

Ferrule turned familiar metal turner from polyamide. The hilt from quite good as entitled Navigator, length chose roughly as and the length of the of various from kit. Place insert clenched has "the wrong" konusnost, but she so are insignificant, that with easy finalization part, a cylindrical ferrule itself has gone densely and without lyuftov, I its even not, with rubber cement (though cost would), out bondage the rolling from of various on nave box (. Compounding place under feeder, too, have made with a small konusnostyu - Grabovets diameters wherever 2 sotki on length of his 60 mm. Sat as native.
Although sketch the most clenched

http://uploads.ru/t/G/I/d/GIdYm.jpg

Last edited by Flex (Feb 20 2012 10:37:51)

+2

Potrusil today BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM and NEXAVE BX MEDIUM, as on me, then Beastmaster gentler. And here is well this or poorly - even and I do not.

Vertex wrote:

A here is well this or poorly - even and I do not.

Depends on preferences.

Last edited by (Feb 21 2012 00:36:06)

Vertex wrote:

potrusil today BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM and NEXAVE BX MEDIUM, as the me, then Beastmaster gentler.

And you not Shiller wrong :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.