All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

майк wrote:

Sam on a new year nekseyv VC 2.70 tore off, thing

And here is with this shorting I congratulate! Already passed six months, share impressions.

IgorLb wrote:

final choice made after Council Sergei (duffy333). Incidentally owner Mr. Picker here GARBOLINO SUPER G Bomb 9ft.

So I you recommended precisely judging by from your conditions industrialized fishing, yours experience industrialized fishing on the very moment and simply wishes of ;) Slava God, that not Shiller wrong in mneniii :)
I have until Garbolinovskogo Mr. Picker here was 2 season Nekseyv VC 2.70. So that my view such a: Nekseyvy and Vengansy not worth able to flatten with GARBOLINO SUPER G Bomb 9ft - not the level of. Nekseyv VC 2.70 a good Picker, can be said, that the best on correlation of the price / the quality of / functionality, but. But I have to him over time appeared "claims" and precisely because of this emerged G Bomb. As competitor him was seen as times Speedmaster [Ali WINCKLE Picker 240-270. Here is this "one field berries" and their can be to compare as options for purchases and weigh the "for" and "against."

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 22 2012 11:22:47)

duffy333 wrote:

So I you recommended precisely judging by from your conditions industrialized fishing, your experience industrialized fishing on the very moment and simply wishes of Slava God, that not Shiller wrong in mneniii

Sergei, and I about same vysheskazannom. Rigging of this ship very exasperated. Still times thank you for aid and advice. :flag:

Bountiful time days Podskajite please analogy whether feeder Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr for industrialized fishing in rivers with not strong the passage and rags of reservoirs?

Lexa2012 wrote:

outskirts time days Podskajite please analogy whether feeder Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr for industrialized fishing in rivers with not strong the passage and rags of reservoirs?

I have thus) To rivers with nesilnym (middle) the passage most something. Stick very likes-build soft, fish, she knits is famously. Especially, across sharp, udilishche performed on fish from 0.5 kg and more. In principle, can be and on-start harvest (especially, if vershinku 0.5) gonna bribe him.

MVT wrote:

To rivers with nesilnym (middle) the passage most something. Stick very likes-build soft, fish, she knits is famously. Especially, across sharp, udilishche performed on fish from 0.5 kg and more. In principle, can be and on-start harvest (especially, if vershinku 0.5) gonna bribe him.

+ 1,000,, too, I have thus-very likes :cool:

And that you the basics say about udilishche Banax Piccolo Feeder 35-41 100gr what it compared with Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr

Lexa2012 wrote:

and that you the basics say about udilishche Banax Piccolo Feeder 35-41 100gr what it compared with Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr

If like it or have problems with vershinkami - Buy (loved there is no in sale :dontknow:), other suited but work udilisch is changing not in better side :mad:

Леонидович wrote:

if like it or have problems with vershinkami - Buy (loved there is no in sale), other suited but work udilisch is changing not in better side

Problems will with both udilischami or only with one of them if yes the with somehow?

Problems with vershinkami will have Banax. Their there is no in sale. With vershinkami Shimano increasingly easier. First, they virtually not of the needle, second, their can be find in sale in fishing stores.

Lexa2012 wrote:

Russian wrote (and):

If like it or have problems with vershinkami - Buy (loved there is no in sale), other suited but work udilisch is changing not in better side

Problems will with both udilischami or only with one of them if yes the with somehow?

Choose udilishche with family raskhodnikami (i.e. vershinkami). If there is no in sale loved vershinok - this ordinary feeder for ordinary fishing trips.
Bought in its time Banax until 85gr - native done 65cm length and compounding almost 3.0mm, killed two done the first for year, has remained hard (relatively). Podkhoyat and salmo and Japan's Mikado - but not on conductors, without musculaire in 65cm this the dick, dude :dontknow:

Today became gold this rods up Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr increasingly simply super only 1 nuance 1 vershinka soditsya normal and 2 rest not go fully tell can be-whether their a bit under reason smoothing if yes the how this better do??

Lexa2012, "prodognat" done in all times in your case better a knife, only not overdo it.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Lexa2012, "prodognat" done in all times in your case better a knife, only not overdo it.

Made took ??? ???????? ????? a bit podshlifoval and increasingly became on their seats

Dobryi evening tell please you have udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr tell I pose on him vershinku 1-Fresh and peak times.The buffet crime as weight 35 gram it without feed his MO to stuff its feeds its weight was roughly 50-60 gram it with filled feeds the feeding trough udilishche sgibalos so that between-handled hairbrush and had the tip was a corner 90 degrees can be whether hurl such weight just for me seems that it can slomatsya under zabrose

Last edited by Lexa2012 (Sep 2 2012 21:55:13)

I not Bars.dp, but live in one city of, so venture to to answer for him. :D
Lexa2012, you for good reason you are afraid. If on shimanovskom feeder written 100 grams, then this guaranteed test. Moreover, have any rods up this firms there is sufficient supply ruggedness. Today catching a psychic Antares BX with test 90 grams. On arrival Gone Fishin '(tide not was, so have spread precisely Volkswagen Jetta TDI. After zakorma enshrined a good a jet of. Had to questioning the feeder correlative weight. There's gravy Feedersport middle volume weight 84 grams plus fodder 55 grams (-weighed. 760.46 about 140 grams. The distance industrialized fishing 67 gather steam; coils Shimano Aspire 4000RA. Vershinka the most powerful from kit - 1.5 Oz. Witnesses the many. Feder alive-well, let-God to everyone. :cool:

+2

Boev wrote:

venture to to answer for him. :D

This I would ventures if would responded for you Oleg :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

bird feeders Feedersport middle volume weight 84 grams plus fodder 55 grams (-weighed. 760.46 about 140 grams

Ah not scare so, I himself would not ventures. Although wasn that meters on 30-35 :dontknow:

Khozeva Shimano Speedmaster AX Feeder 4.27
That this compared with. Ah say
With bist VC 390 (simply he have'm wrinkling there is)
With garbolinomaykhem 420
With Fotonpro 420
With Preston datchmaster 100.
Interested in
Impose with gossamer is with the lash (shock Walk without), the distance until 60 m, trough until 100gr.,
Rings: Zaputyvaniya, abrasion rings with the lash.
Build: As'll fold down his,
Done minimum on core coursework they from of the original and neoriginala.
Ah and overall build and ochucheniya.

vovan’s organs is 78, on Ukraine this model officially once not zavozilas, on this from Ukrainian users, you can scarcely final curtain the answer.

And ultegra in such a growth that from themselves represents?
In artikule ultegry are worth Br - ostensibly much river.

And not who not tell pollsters, as in fact rods up (if from whom any they there is) -

1.Shimano ASPIRE ULTRA 10' - 11' MATCH FEEDER L
Weight purposefulness ("grape"): 70
Weight rods up ("grape"): 202
Length in s resignation, centimeters: 128
Length, centimeters: 305 / 335
His-in sections: 4 + 3

2.Shimano ASPIRE ULTRA 11'-12' MATCH FEEDER M
Weight purposefulness ("grape"): 90
Weight rods up (gr): 231
Length in s resignation, centimeters: 144
Length, centimeters: 335 / 366

3.Shimano ASPIRE ULTRA 12'-13' MATCH FEEDER H
Weight purposefulness ("grape"): 110
Weight rods up ("grape"): 238 per person
Length in s resignation, centimeters: 157
Length, centimeters: 366 / 396

Material blanca have all these udilok - XT300LRC + Biofibre + Everyone three model series of multirazmerny.
Despite weight udilisch and material letterhead, which now in my the most high and the best than have other series Shimano yes and other brands udilok - those same the English back.
Like would to know on more about this series of - so as me compared with an English person - Shimano-skie rods up like more - those, that they more graceful and thinner - as pen. So same easily find done - and in supplements, as I read, that kill Shimano-skie udilki very difficult (done and vast). Yes and quickly developing. Japan’s technology speak for themselves!
If who kept in the hands of and eiaee they (this series of) tell, as they in sketched and vast!
Thank you!

Last edited by Frey (Sep 12 2012 14:08:43)

Freyin our edges season soon will end, and you still not were on a fishing trip? :rolleyes: Of course very interestingly and helpful study characteristics and reviews about top my own rods various firms, but when same catching fish, chase?
My you advice, leave all of this on winter-will chance still times to study and comprehend. And now, I would on your place bought would itself cool Volkswagen Jetta TDI (for example, Szymanowski Speedmaster), this is quite-??? univesalnoe udilishche, will be more appropriate for various conditions. Pleasure from fishing guaranteeing! Take, and forward, Gone Fishin '(! :flag:

MVT wrote:

Frey in our edges season soon will end, and you still not were on a fishing trip? Of course very interestingly and helpful study characteristics and reviews about top my own rods various firms, but when same catching fish, chase?
My you advice, leave all of this on winter-will chance still times to study and comprehend. And now, I would on your place bought would itself cool Volkswagen Jetta TDI (for example, Szymanowski Speedmaster), this is quite-??? univesalnoe place it, will be more appropriate for various conditions. Pleasure from fishing guaranteeing! Take, and forward, Gone Fishin '(!

So I and fishing, now and again - only now I until that neither what am not expected to buy (d harvest until on the that there is) - I collect the intel and in further d already armed in this fact (reviews and the impression) on those or different udilischam, the and vast. Simply want muster and have an excellent set of udilisch - by the quality of and in fact!

Yes and still, that I such a man- not love goods (predmety- udilki-reel-platforms and vast), which there is have many. 'm the that there is have us in Russia (without pressure can be get native komplektuyuschie- done, shpuli and vast), but what little from whom there is-it is difficult get buy and vast - but topovoe!

Better one times buy a good thing and enjoy it years to come - than every month or six months to buy cheap udilki, which will provide pleasure only on a slight time!

Last edited by Frey (Sep 12 2012 16:01:07)

Podskajite please! Flour choice strapon already. Decided to to address carp phishing in fidernom-style, so here is choice fell on bistmaster extra-Hevy 13ft and bistmaster carp Hevy 12ft, confounds that weight extra-khevika almost 380g, that on 100 more aponenta, who can say pros and cons these udilok

mansory wrote:

Say, is please! Flour choice strapon already. Decided to to address carp phishing in fidernom-style, so here is choice fell on bistmaster extra-Hevy 13ft and bistmaster carp Hevy 12ft,

And why you esktra-khevik for industrialized fishing carp?

MVT wrote:

A why you esktra-khevik for industrialized fishing carp?

From-for-zabrosa and copies of + 5kg, for tuzikov from 1 until 3kg, I have there is spidmaster Volkswagen Jetta TDI which simply remarkable with this mismanaged.

Last edited by mansory (Sep 12 2012 21:06:21)

If is supposed to had forced precisely carp (from 5kg), not melkokarpikov, yes still and with a decent ergonomically, then extra-khevik unambiguously better khevika - with him and handling fish tank better, and'll be out she significantly faster. And better not "invent the bicycle", and take a couple normal karpovikov, in my opinion.
If fish until 5kg, then khevika with head ?????.

duffy333 wrote:

If is supposed to had forced precisely carp (from 5kg), not melkokarpikov, yes still and with a decent ergonomically, then extra-khevik unambiguously better khevika

Seryoga if honestly, then all shimanovskie ekstrakheviki this are kind of fucked stick, even in specializations taking home trophy carp phishing, the most real oglobli :dontknow:.

mansory wrote:

choice fell on bistmaster extra-Hevy 13ft and bistmaster carp Hevy 12ft

My you advice, see in side bistmaster carp Ekstra Hevy 12ft (BMBXCXHFDR) or in side multikhevi (BMBXMHFDR). Both apparatus very deserving for these goals.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

My you advice, see in side bistmaster carp Ekstra Hevy 12ft (BMBXCXHFDR) or in side multikhevi (BMBXMHFDR). Both apparatus very deserving for these goals.

Multikhevi, too, rassmatrimal those more length me 4 Dam likes but thought might race!) and that concerns other series shiman, can there is better competitors?

mansory wrote:

that concerns other series shiman, can there is better competitors?

Ideal option for your conditions will multikhevi Shimano Speedmaster 3.66 / 4.27 (SMAXMHFDR). Very a worthy udilka. Realistically tow conventional khevika, under this quite not bumpy thing we're riding. Interesting as in length of his 3,66, so and observed with. In Jaatteenmaki version is famously analogy for industrialized fishing carp on precept and medium-size made it. And in longest - for industrialized fishing a captured fish from-for horizon. With big coil quietly lurches flety for stometrovuyu benchmark.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.