All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

Here is the dilemma, Speedmaster in version of multikhevi already is worth as The English ((

mansory wrote:

Speedmaster in version of multikhevi already is worth as The English

So he and not worse nicknames. But as the me, under certain conditions even better :dontknow:

benderr wrote:

So he and not worse nicknames. But as on me, under certain conditions even better

I chyoto even and not can right off the bat recall, to I from nicknames contrasted the Spidmasteru multikhevi. I not can say, that this spidmaster multi Hevy stick, as states "on every day", such a as for example for me Speedmaster Komertsial 911 (not want issue its out of the hands), for spidmaster multikhevi need appropriate tasks. Ah for example of the last examples where this a powerful dimensioned showed themselves on "cheers." On of the match Fishtayma aside from the main tasks on it comes to shagging carp, he nurturing and role fearing woman. 've fed them not stop crapping more hours, the most obyomnoy kormukhoy fidersport (45kh60) weight 56 grams on distance roughly 60 meters. And the second case, worked these pounder as the main on two past church, kormukha middle fidersport (37kh55) 112 grams, the distance 63 forge the Me seems, that this model better themselves shows not as champion on's distant zabrosam, and under "pulyanii" what the obyomnogo (many metodnoy "balabukhi" or obyomnoy kormukhi), in general in those cases where is desirable a thimble for zabrosa.
Incidentally, times perishing have spoken about zabrasyvaemykh traditional transportation, then this model on core coursework they roughly on 35-40 gram it more, than the usual khevik. Than governed by producer specifying test in 110 grams personally me it is unclear.

Vitalya honored your post on expense this AIDS. Think and paraschyutom can be will tinker if balls times in two more rogatochnykh to do.

Itself, for parashuta (if would me he needed,) I would took what any inexpensive (300 - 400 Grzywna () karpovik.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Rum, for parashuta (if would me he needed,) I would took what any inexpensive (300 - 400 UAH) karpovik.

Tady better perishing Spode Alivio. He the high-hat is worth.

Question still on how many a tough use vrazu two SMAXMHFDR, can for this be appropriate better Shimano Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 12-13 Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder, or I am mistaken?

mansory wrote:

question still on how many a tough use vrazu two SMAXMHFDR, can for this be appropriate better Shimano Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 12-13 Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder

Vhat not can grasping sense yours issue :dontknow:. You planning on take two twin?

Respected forumchane! Can who the owns (possessed) this model Speedmaster AX MULTI MEDIUM Feeder 11-12 '0' 'ST.
What build have this fidera, with whatever topping headings, zabrasyvaemykh osnastok normally work?
Be appropriate whether for industrialized fishing on average during with distance there is 30 meters in length of his 3.35
Thank you.

Feederal’s organs is 74, Vitaly that you can in short say about this feeder Speedmaster AX MULTI MEDIUM Feeder 11-12 '0' 'ST.?

Bars.dp, now specifically itself in use has purchased two spidmasterovskkh mulmika - multi Volkswagen Jetta TDI and multi Hevy. Khevik obkatal more. For Volkswagen Jetta TDI can say, that parabolichnost (very sanctuary) poslezhivaetsya not though, that constructively supplied in consists of two parts (prolonga). For of blasting sharpened more, than the usual, not multi and real test that's a bit more, than on not multovom. A small a hundie (98 gr) AKhS on a $50, them throwing good, but without bigotry. On expense two lengths, then mostly fished 3.6 flushed, in 3.3 has tried and can say, that well has place be, here is, only for themselves not completes his turn in any cases aktualney increasingly same 3.3.

+2

Feederal_74 wrote:

vhat not can grasping sense yours issue. You planning on take two twin?

Precisely!

Vitaly, still questions on multi-Volkswagen Jetta TDI 100gr, but a series of BistMaster.
1) If whether I understood (from's read on this Forum and have Salapina), that he it rough will, than Speedmaster expects and respectively more suited for rivers middle and rapid the passage?
2) In your survey mediums written, that maximum weight for this model 80gr + fodder - to length of his 3,36 this also applies? (Want on Spring on Donce, fuck use his on distance there is 12-25 meters in growth 3,36 for in 3.6 visibly)?
3) What coil there on this udilishche within ?1,100 Grzywna (.
4) Show please in lichku price on this udilishche and coil.
Slightly not forgot - thank you for professional previous reviews on Feders dura-Ace and think, that many interestingly see had promised continuation of - the review on khevikam.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Over a medium can say, that parabolichnost (very sanctuary) poslezhivaetsya not though, that constructively supplied in consists of two parts (prolonga). For of blasting sharpened more, than the usual, not multi and real test that's a bit more, than on not multovom. A small a hundie (98 "grape") AKhS on a $50, them throwing good, but without bigotry.

Thank you Vitalik, all understood :cool:
Z. L? - 1649. Why asked. In this year worthy under conditions, when the distance industrialized fishing was order 25-30 meters and work a psychic 3.6 was not comfortable experience
For was 60 + fodder, but for such a I would not became force to example Lite, and the availability of festival was would preferable to. All I.M.H.O., :dontknow:

In Europe appeared prices Shimano Fireblood Feeder

mansory wrote:

can for this be appropriate better Shimano Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 12-13 Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder

If you not scares transportation length and vkleennye done, then if to compare with multi Hevy this model very and very interesting. On capacity she lose SMAXMHFDR, but includes will more conspicuous than an easier, say so, from-for dvukhchastnoy design she not such a ogloblevataya. -kind its on good carpe, the impression remained more, than positive. Very hit surprised the, as substantially is changing build with 30 fringes bond prolongoy. And even more hit surprised the, that in both number this two stand alone "rods up, although and very different. And at all model made very of well-- this and dvukhchastnaya construction, and vkleennyy kvivertip and this extended kit rings, and opportunity individual name rods up and cover with opportunity transportation not removing coil. And all of this supplemented superb characteristics on zabrosu and on vyvazhivanii. Like would all at location--near train station, and in a whole polchilas - thing! :cool: . I already repeatedly had attention on the, that is issued dura-Ace for needs English market zasluzhimaet very high estimates.

Странник wrote:

If whether I understood (from's read on this Forum and have Salapina), that he it rough will, than Speedmaster expects and respectively more suited for rivers middle and rapid the passage?

Not correctly. For rivers suited and one and another model, Beiste dubovatey, Speed more it is a dance, they simply slightly different.

Странник wrote:

maximum weight for this model 80gr + fodder - to length of his 3,36 this also applies? (Want on Spring on Donce, fuck use his on distance there is 12-25 meters in growth 3,36 for in 3.6 visibly)?

On such a distance, can be boldly and a hundie hurl in length of his 3.3.

P. S. The review on khevikam already wrote, now work in drafts.

Feederal_74 wrote:

and the cover with opportunity transportation not removing coil

Far not always this plus. If electrify without coils, then this bobbling "pocket"
Personally me cover have kommertsiala not grassroots

Last edited by Vovan (Sep 17 2012 17:45:18)

Feederal_74 wrote:

If electrify without reel, then this bobbling "pocket"
Personally me cover have kommertsiala not grassroots

I so understood, that with komertsialami have you at all, as the not request ;)
Vovan, this bobbling pocket easily boomerang around rods up. I have komertsialov three and nor never this not freak me out.

Thank you Vitaly for the answer.
Coil, I so understand, 4,000 on dura-Ace from Exage and higher on him for trough 80gr + fodder?
Still such question - done from Mr. Picker here Nekseyv VC interchangeable with multi a medium Bistmaster?

the Wanderer, Exage 4,000 this the optimal option, there is no sense to this queen of ship types- wet more expensive shimanovskuyu katukhu.
Done Mr. Picker here Nekseyv and Bista multi the medium vzaimozamenyaemye.

Feederal_74 wrote:

I so understood, that with komertsialami have you at all, as the not request

I have he just one, I all in it love, except the pouch :)
And pocket boomerang, but this's bummer. Far easier in spidmasterakh with tubusami :)
Incidentally after of a breakdown done, remade his under replaceable. Build not traded.

Last edited by Vovan (Sep 17 2012 22:16:45)

Vovan wrote:

By the way after of a breakdown done, remade his under replaceable.

This interestingly. Describe it to process, pliz.

Feederal_74 wrote:

the Wanderer, Exage 4,000 this the optimal option, there is no sense to this queen of ship types- wet more expensive shimanovskuyu katukhu.
Done Mr. Picker here Nekseyv and Bista multi the medium vzaimozamenyaemye.
Signature author

Shimano Feeder Team

Thank you Vitaly for clear answers.

Feederal_74 wrote:

the bobbling pocket easily boomerang around rods up. I have komertsialov three and nor never this not freak me out.

Everyone its, I have 9-11, under vershinke in 0.5 ounces of their creepy electrify in soft transported at all

Boev wrote:

This is interestingly. Describe it to process, pliz.

With them vykleyali done (she was simply vkleena, and not a unified), now can be put a other, has diminished a transporter room length (if to lift the handle). Standard 2.2 mm could be higher, need to a thicker.

Last edited by Vovan (Sep 17 2012 23:27:29)

Could you tell me please which of types to purchase for industrialized fishing on 2008 a white fish and on paid reservoirs karpika until 2-'s kg:

Shimano CATANA CX MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder 9-11 test 70 grams
Or
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder 11 test 70 grams
Or
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder 9-11 test 70 grams

strongerOK, under your conditions emerges a medium, not Lite.

Feederal_74 wrote:

strongerOK, under your conditions emerges a medium, not lite.

I'm using maximum weight trough 25 grams (without feed). Mostly enleve White fish until 800 grams, and karpika very rarely. Would still a medium?

Fiderom never catching.

And expanding zabrosa what?

Feederal_74 wrote:

A expanding zabrosa what?

I with a range zabrosa never I bred about 30 letters, always showered as tickles. Eiaee on Chinese 2-'s foot-tall stick with Akademika Barabashova.

On what distance can be fling udilischami about which I sparashival higher?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.