All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

MVT, Fiestvodthank you.
I initially wanted to to purchase lite, then wondered about pikere, but in end alighted on woof on prop 15. Here is where Mess. Himself not know, what me on Picker led to!?
Then'll ask so. Advise budget Lite about a hundred dollars.

margulis wrote:

Please advise. Want buy feeder barking all, alighted on Shimano, more accurately Nexave BX

Bought here is such lite Shimano ASU1011MFDR, very exasperated, after takoyzhe series of heavy which was potresen!
Friend on denyaru ordered with London for 40 GBP, a new line of lights Sensas Koenigsegg ccx 12ft Carp commercial Feeder, casting until 50 "grape" very interestingly that this such. Through couple of-ish weeks update my if whom the interested in.

+1

webbb wrote:

I’ve bought here is such Lite Shimano ASU1011MFDR, very exasperated, after takoyzhe series of heavy which was potresen!

That indeed Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder - such a rulnaya udilka?
Me liked in this series of what they ocheno and very lungs + the variable length, as many write, that in more new series ShIMANO - udilki with pralongoy are good and this the variable length (footnotes) not gives discomfort.
What build have Khevika? Yes and how many just rings have udilki + vershinka?
Yes and in than be data rods up - fabric cover and tight tube?

Last edited by Frey (Oct 1 2012 19:03:41)

Frey wrote:

What indeed Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder - such a rulnaya udilka?
Me liked in this series of what they ocheno and very lungs + the variable the length of the, as many write, that in more new series ShIMANO - udilki with pralongoy are good and this the variable the length of the (footnotes) not gives discomfort.
What build have Khevika? Yes and how many just rings have udilki + vershinka?
Yes and in than be data rods up - fabric cover and tight tube?

I very exasperated, about variable length = the variable footnotes is inserted in probkovuyu ileum handle and quite not in sight that this the additional part of, what there have Daiwy, rings if am not mistaken 16 or 17 and can and 15 not remember the tip very the thin and than higher to top those more often rings, build rapid, goes without materchatogo the pouch but there is elastic that the like type devoured's on electric storm as would for guitar and udilishche can be pack our uh, tying on this simple together with katukhoy.

+1

The variable footnotes
Is inserted in probkovuyu
Ileum handle

Can be want to expand on that, have him two motley size finished, or all same prolonga?

Владимир 48 wrote:

You can want to expand on that, have him two motley size finished, or all same prolonga?

There is no koml one, this can be say adapter, mounting your to the main handles deeply and not do you say that there is adapter if this know not, cordage in garage = made would photo. If they will appear in Kyiv think their will borrow and dozen or two's news will have spread easily.

+1

webbb

If you not hampers, do please photo, as time will.

Last edited by Владимир 48 (Oct 1 2012 20:16:44)

webbb wrote:

about about variable length = the variable footnotes is inserted in probkovuyu ileum handle and quite not in sight that this the additional part of, what there have Daiwy

And pralonga (footnotes) with ring, or can be in any moment patch put not omitting anew as such? And still like would to know what zabrasyvaemyy weight feeders + fodder have lights and khevika, interestingly simply a clear have them test, can be whether quietly bombarding on khevike trough 100 + fodder?

Last edited by Frey (Oct 2 2012 10:40:08)

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/NGaUH.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/QJYD9.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/4UKtT.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/9nZMQ.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/hTgKX.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wTfaS.jpg

Procured here several photo with Czech Forum. How I understand there all ??? prolonga to gain Antares BX multi. Simply looking on handle it is unclear far there can be native APC rolungu or supplied in, and here is simple prolunga visible. Again same this my theory

+2

Stick of course the Beautiful. Only here is weight given this in the catalog me embarrasses. Did they on fact such heavy?

On kind of s as military looks! Even fear to imagine what will the price.

Zoltan wrote:

Palka of course the Beautiful. Only here is weight given this in the catalogue me embarrasses. Did they on fact such heavy?

As heavy? With what you took? Weight their - Light - 202 "grape" - a medium - 231 and KhEVIK - 238 per person! The acting sticks where the grams on 20-25 less weighs Antares BX Feeder and Speedmaster Feeder. Although until that neither where not written how many weighs udilishche with pralongoy and without, and not understandable in this moment, weight what is written on site rods up purely rods up (without insert) or fully with pralongoy.

Last edited by Frey (Oct 2 2012 18:18:48)

The sanches wrote:

At kind of s as military looks! Even fear to imagine what will the price.

Are worth - Light -12.900 rub - a medium - 13.500 rub and KhEVIK - 14.800 Br This in no clothing left where only Shimano sell and be them. In other stores on 1,000 rub cheaper! Here is you can watch there there is hard time delivering in regions THAT VSEROSSIYSKIY FIRMENNYY SHOP Shimano - the reference on page - shimanostoreTOChKAru / stop / fidernie-udilisha.html

Last edited by Frey (Oct 2 2012 18:21:07)

Zoltan wrote:

Wasn't hard here several photo with Czech Forum.

Interestingly, and that this for footnotes higher starters handles (ring) - for beauty or the handle hitch up her can be?

Frey wrote:

Interesting, and that this for footnotes higher starters handles (ring) - for beauty or the handle hitch up her can be?

Apparently a change of the additional ogruzka handles

+1

Vovan wrote:

apparently a change of the additional ogruzka handles

At all then with steeply. Hybridization of until little things then rods up.

Frey wrote:

How heavy? With what you took? Weight their - Light - 202 "grape" - a medium - 231 and KhEVIK - 238 per person! These stick where the grams on 20-25 less weighs Antares BX Feeder and Speedmaster Feeder.

Not worth to believe catalogues. My Antari with vershinkami weigh: Light, a medium, Hevy - 187, 211, 239 "grape". Respective.
Espayery harder unambiguously, but and stronger and harsher.
Choice with President on catalogue until for good not over.

+1

This that is obtained, that have udilisch the promised weight on catalogue not fits and has weight less? And with what took that rods up harsher, if carbon fibre a new?

Frey wrote:

This is that is obtained, that have udilisch the promised weight on catalogue not fits and has weight less?

Yes, less declared.

Frey wrote:

A with what took that rods up harsher, if carbon fibre a new?

Have compared with President not on out of a catalogue, and hands, aha.
Espayery weigh 230gr a medium, and even 4000m2 as well as 340gr Hevy.

+1

snake wrote:

and even 4000m2 as well as 340gr Hevy

This that is obtained, about Khevika they lied to? And weight this full together with 207 mph? And what there vstavka- as have Antares BX?
So this at all is obtained, that Khevik harder Shimano Antares BX Feeder XH? Therefore is obtained that Shimano Antares BX much easier this services they like or dislike?

Last edited by Frey (Oct 3 2012 12:44:07)

snake wrote:

New understandable. The other question why weight udilisch is growing together with distinguished by versatile modularity this temperature delta? This should not be so as the resin should be less. Apparently had to build up the walls blanca that would achieve grinding halt after capacity.
In any case need look at them witnessed above than borrow in indeed.

+1

Zoltan wrote:

In any case need look at them witnessed above than borrow in indeed.

Better not borrow until nor what - until not will Shimano Fireblood Feeder. I so for themselves decided to and me in this helped appears the user Snake - large him thank you for good and understandably raznesenie about classes udilisch, and many what interesting things, and so same huge thank you anonymously Boev (Fight Oleg Horodets'kyi). As write many, that Shimano Fireblood Feeder will come replaced the most Antares BX Feeder, but on this moment topovoe udilishche - (NOVINKA) ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder and below goes (until not released Fireblood Feeder) - Antares BX Feeder. Only not understandable one thing - and truth why ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder, which higher class (carbon fibre and vast) weighs more than Antares BX Feeder - the puzzle) The they there ponapichkali ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder interestingly)
Have Shimano Fireblood Feeder if who not knows will 8 udilisch and until that one thing udilishche will with 207 mph (the variable the length of the) in the catalogue 2013, and here is have ASPIRE (Ukraine) ULTRA Feeder - not is well with choice - only three udilki and all they with variable-.

Last edited by Frey (Oct 3 2012 16:11:53)

Zoltan wrote:

snake wrote (and):

New understandable. The other question why weight udilisch is growing together with distinguished by versatile modularity this temperature delta?

Took more (in weight) material on the form.
Logic producer on his conscience.
Have made more severe the form, tighter and a powerful for several other, apparently, conditions use of.
And test on that 110gr and on Espaere 110gr - two big difference. Have Espayera one senses the larger lead a test, need to swim, then can be done definitive conclusions.

Last edited by snake (Oct 4 2012 08:57:58)

+1

Frey wrote:

This is that is obtained, about Khevika they lied to? And weight this full together with 207 mph? And what there vstavka- as have Antares BX?

Gave imperfect information.
Weight khevika with 207 mph on 13 feet away.
Footnotes, as wrote higher, part go in the handle, camping on E. This compounds not in sight. Footnotes without rings.

Frey wrote:

thus is obtained that Shimano Antares BX much easier this services they like or dislike?

Easier, less a powerful, and on core coursework they (real) lose, I think.

INSERT, as wrote higher, part go in the handle, camping on E. This compounds not in sight. Footnotes without rings.

Here is this footnotes?

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wsKu5.jpg

Last edited by Frey (Oct 3 2012 17:57:17)

Is identically have done, yes? Figs certainly on the picture.
Slice of blanca (not pens) on the photos from pens until first interface - this and there is footnotes.
On the photos collected a medium on 12 and heavy on 13 feet.
Simply himself seams not in sight, he moves away inward pens, under upper nut on.

snake wrote:

is identically have done, yes? Figs certainly on the picture.
Slice of letterhead (not pens) on the photos from pens until first interface - this and there is footnotes.
On the photos collected a medium on 12 and heavy on 13 feet.
Simply himself seams not in sight, he moves away inward pens, under upper nut on.

Ah i.e. this slice of where bumper (circled her) blue and there is footnotes, which bone is and vast?

Last edited by Frey (Oct 3 2012 18:16:48)

Frey wrote:

Nu i.e. this slice of where bumper (circled her) blue and there is footnotes, which bone is and vast?

There is no, you slice of of various've circled. And need to on the form look, with hand screws katushkoderzhatelya. Under nut on a footnotes, either 't come out, and is inserted there knee was.

Last edited by snake (Oct 4 2012 08:56:42)

+1

snake wrote:

No, you slice of of various've circled. And need to on the form look, with hand screws katushkoderzhatelya. Under nut on a footnotes, either 't come out, and vstavlsya there knee was.

Aaaaah - all understandable now! This is so understand as have Series 7 Puddle chucker Carp Feeder Combo 10 '- It's eleven' Drennan?

Last edited by Frey (Oct 3 2012 18:47:45)

In ties with loss as a break kvivertipa, decided to modernize its a favorite feeder Shimano Speedmaster Commercial 9-11 '(SM911CFDR) under replaceable kvivertipy. Extraction of broken done himself not became to do, and addressed workers skilled.
After lifting with rods up last rings izvlekalas vershinka under induction heating hairdryer. If to do this not neatly or peregret, then great the likelihood fissures blanca. Then ring established to ago.
Here is what emerged:
http://feeder.kh.ua/forum/download/file.php?id=982&t=1

Truth standard kvivertipy Shimano (2.2 mm) a bit smaller diameter and necessary build up dozen on couple of fraction mm.

If to lift the handle and kvivertip, then transportation length easily is declining until 130 see

PS: Initially presupposed, that done made as a single entity with form. And there simple plate.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.