All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

TYR wrote:

a new a series of AERNOS. Prices-110-140 the euro.

As something visited Oxford Street. This series of on the idea of below Bistmastera. How many same then Simano gonna quote me for Spidkast? o.O
Oops feel, that d harvest their Spidmasterom even a long time :love:

benderr wrote:

How something visited Oxford Street. This series of on the idea of below Bistmastera. How many same then Simano gonna quote me for Spidkast? o.O
Oops feel, that d harvest their Spidmasterom even a long time :love:

Yes perishing. Iaaa?aai. And in February-March. "Normark", as usually still slightly would raise prices.

Олег 32 wrote:

I wrote this for volod, he lives in Germany.

And that there theater is faring, I have friends drive every week in Europe can order!

Олег 32 wrote:

A even better You Antares, if he still where i.e. in sale in Europe, will cost so-same and fishing pole on order higher!

Thank you, of course for advice, but AX already not find, wasn that it comes. Have. On Mira Valencia, and BX costs around 250evr.

Ян 68 wrote:

A that there theater is faring, I have friends drive every week in Europe can order!

There, where I want kupit- this the Austrian Internet Music in which, as correctly said Oleg32, ???? all sorts of shares. Have themselves in Leipzig I their not saw, yes and without shares he costs around 125 generation.

Yesterday postman brings the ordered me Ultegra AX MMFDR - MEDIUM Feeder and now now "sits up question." And "sho" on it put? Enleve on rags, deep 7-widths 8m gills chopped-the mouth guard to 5 kg. Alighted on such options:
1.Shimano Technium 5000 CFC
2.SHIMANOTECHNIUM 4000 FD
3.Shimano Biomaster BIO 4000 RA
4.Daiwa Exceler Z 3000
5.TEAM DAIWA FEEDER TDF 4012
Or advise something even.

I have there is 3. And 4. Both good but BIO better. If there is opportunity, is worth watch on Shimano yra C5000 FG (Sus), recently has acquired such a, coil above lauding, or Shimano BIOMASTER C5000 FB, this almost such a same.

+1

Dobryi day and no one still not has acquired that any of series of FIREBLOOD Feeder, the price not small, have advised khevik in rosle totally. And still question pro done, there new any or "old" suited.

Here is theme pro these fidera: fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.

After as received Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA match feeder medium not weathered and on next day's wavin 'Gone Fishin' (. In a whole feeder grassroots, but was couple of perekhlyostov for the first ring. Reason until the end of establish not managed.
Eiaee fishing line 0.22 not as.
Coil Shimano Exage 4,000.
Somewhere have read, that such perekhlyosty occur precisely with fishing line, with puffed increasingly normally.
Even such information: "The first ring is on good greater distance from katushkoderzhatelya, respectively perekhlyostov filament about ring under to Oslo with shpuli have coils until 4,000 on Shimano, I think be should not. In most cases this udilischu well ????? 3,000-'s coils, here already accurately no shackled not will. Plunge for distance zabrosa fiderom such rings substantial influence not have, we after all toss? Toss not micro weight, as Ireland, and tooling weight until 90 gr. Going to fly as been paved! "
That even observed, if questioning vershinku Fresh and the feeder 42gr. + fodder - perekhlyostov more, if 3oz and tighter the feeder, their not was. Observed this late, when already need was to go home.
So that the reason until the end of not established. Requires aid’s greatest connoisseurs.

Олег 32 wrote:

If there is opportunity, is worth watch on Shimano yra C5000 FG (Sus), recently has acquired such a, coil above lauding, or Shimano BIOMASTER C5000 FB, this almost such a same.

Why precisely in size 5,000, not a little too big for for SUPER ULTEGRA?

C5000 this, in fact 4,000, only shpulya on couple of mm. More, expense of greater shpuli goes a bit faster vymatyvanie, 86 see Have s5000 against 81 see Have 4,000. Still, impose a bit further, expense of the same increased shpuli, and still have these models here slightly longer than the, vymatyvat easier. In end, from such little things is obtained harvest fish easier and means guaranteed.

I have Sustayn s5000 is worth on "Antares" VC a psychic, Until moreover stood Biomaster 4,000, positive changes is manifest. :cool:

Oleg, thank you. D to think.

volod wrote:

Oleg, thank you. D to think.

Vladimir, and can the reason in diameter first rings? :canthearyou:

volod
I have all zakhlesty occur from-for perekruchennoy filament (in my case ring matchevoe small diameter on high leg) in my opinion. T. E. When I’m taking picture loop zakhlesta with rings and leave to let the line out in free able, she curls up in representing side braid. And at all here as in fairy pro the turnip and dedku. Raskosami > the coil > the commercial > rings > and camping on D.

Ah not know guys. Shimano super ultegra match medium already season as, and'm using fishing line FORMAX Feeder Common Address Redundancy Protocol PRO 0.22, 0.25 and a twist PowerPro hadn (Chinese) on very even budgetary on: "Flagman" 'inspirer IR 3,000 and "Cormoran" - Sinus Br 6PI 4,000. Raskosami as and the cord already not the first freshness, departed on 2 season and no zakhlestov not was. In your services vertlyuzhki are found? Problem can cause a their job insecurity

Fiestvod wrote:

roblemu can cause a their job insecurity

In principle would argue. When'm using KMT, of course no vertlyugov there is no. On asymmetry mentor, aside from kormushechnogo vertlyuga, vertlyug with a Karabinek rifle back for change of feeders. And here is with of last River Kymi not was zakhlestov quite. Yes and ceasing far less frequently gets twisted around or, the plot thickens.

Yesterday again three perekhlyosta, with because zabrosy were the power, then two with got me to shoot feeders.
Coil Shimano Exage 4,000, the fishing line is in my Cormoran "already almost season departed. Under one zabrose sensed some rustling on the rings, after visiting as such, observed – on centimeters thirty zausenitsy, cut off, put to-layn with skrutkoy, vertlyug present, until this teetered KMT, Stopped even couple of times, zakhlyostov not was. More hurl not became, first, crept a strong wind, second get pissed. So and not imposing reasons left home. That I think on this about?
1. Change to let the line out. (What put?)
2. Try cord. (What?)
3. Coil on-any need a another, on how many this withdrawn with another fidera.

Vladimir, and can the reason in diameter first rings?

Sergіy, persha aoiea aoea priesthood, itself, aea firm Shimano pro uinu same been mulling, that put.
Acaaae ? vrazhennya pro fіder aoaea priєmnі. Pity, yeui piydetsya uinu mіnyat in condition of.

Prekhlesty were, but only with fishing line, drive the money changers and producer and diameters and coils, in end fully moved on the cord and no problems.

volod.Reason on 99% in line they made. The entire season intensively used a medium Shimano Super Ultegra 12 / 90 in very intensive regime. Nor one zakhlyosta or k. All rings on place, all done entire. Enleve with coil Shimano Aspire 4000RA. The cord SunLine Castaway 12 Lb. Kit an ideal. :cool:

Boev wrote:

Schnur SunLine Castaway 12 Lb

Yes, but this braided cord, and I enleve on mono. Is coming to this fideru mono cord? If yes, advise what. If there is no, what even Building tools use, except SunLine Castaway 12 Lb, find his in Germany hard.

For example, Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid. 10lb well enough, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 29 2013 15:41:12)

+1

volod wrote:

advise what

What about the perekhlyosta - not know, why such pieces go, – my opinion either material, either technique zabrosa, times have many on Forum such a not occurred, but what about the cord analogy perhaps any-Iicaa. - ???????? - there (Super Ultegra a medium + ekseydzh 4,000) cheap "Tenterden market" bel- pro (150grn.) with that of the burdens 8lb, but on anyone case put shock-leader from I picked at random under hand cord "no the producer" with that of the burdens 25lb like. Increasingly was clearly, without any excesses. And kurtosis was in late fishing, when has found on bottom (that surprisingly, repeatedly there eiaee, increasingly purely, minnet :D) "zatsep" and dragged her up its cord 8lb already without shock-leader and the rest of the. :D

Фидерер 71 wrote:

, minnet

Gap install there, wrong figure :no:

volod wrote:

If there is no, what even Building tools use, except SunLine Castaway 12 Lb, find his in Germany hard.

duffy333 wrote:

for example, Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid. 10lb well enough, in my opinion.

I would ventures advise, if until now not eiaee with puffed, put, for starters, cord 15 mikronization. So as cord this such a thing, to which need to get used, especially after mono.

+1

майк wrote:

hit install there

Instead’s cost put :D :flag:

Здравствуйте решил преобрести лёгкую палочку.Условия дальность до 30-35 м  средним и мелкие кормушки собственным весом до 35 г.Выбирают между:Шимано бестмастер сх мульти лайт медиум,бистмастер лайт,либо пикер нексев сх 2,7.Что посоветуете если можно расскажите что они из себя представляют возможности потрясти нет.Всем зарание СПАСИБО!

And I would here is such a took - Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 "MATCH Quiver.

Иван рыбак wrote:

Здравствуйте решил преобрести лёгкую палочку.Условия дальность до 30-35 м  средним и мелкие кормушки собственным весом до 35 г.Выбирают между:Шимано бестмастер сх мульти лайт медиум,бистмастер лайт,либо пикер нексев сх 2,7.

Если есть желание сэкономить, можно смело брать Nexave 2,7. Удилка определенно имеет запас прочности, с вершинками 1 и 1,5 унции имхо можно смело бросать кормушки до 40г.
На потрях ближе к быстрому строю. На плотве работает как классический быстрый фидер, а вот на рыбе покрупнее (лещ, мелкокарп до 1,5 кг) бланк начинает интересно работать и гнется почти полностью. Пользовал с плетенкой без всяких фидергамов, вяжет крупную рыбу на ура. На удивление легко посылает кормушку на расстояние до 40м. :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.