All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.

Fidery Shimano.

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

That means:

Олег Николаевич Бунин wrote:

model Speedmaster COMMERCIAL are komercheskimi and have us their simply there is no

:O??
In sense not for Russian market? Or as? Confusing wording :dontknow:
Name "COMMERCIAL" shows their purpose for industrialized fishing in primarily on commercial cyprinids kept reservoirs and essentially is just pathetically marketing move for the exit on "tight" English market, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Name "COMMERCIAL" shows their purpose for industrialized fishing in primarily on commercial cyprinids kept reservoirs

And I gross enleve they not on commercial gills and where pridyotstsa :hobo:

duffy333 wrote:

In sense not for Russian market?

On Russian market there is no (in stores).
With enormous respect, Bunin O. BC

So in staff no clothing left which shimankoy sells order. Under Made to Order as. Truth can be month wait.

duffy333 wrote:

Name "COMMERCIAL" shows their purpose for industrialized fishing in primarily on commercial cyprinids kept reservoirs and essentially is just pathetically marketing move for the exit on "tight" English market

Rods up orientirovanye on English market all same have some constructive especially (casualty for English anglers) distinguishing their from udilisch practiced in continental Europe. Ah for example the British well loyal belong to dvukhchastnnikam with their that transportation-, also loyal belong to able the rings on fidernykh my own rods (though on my view rings on high legs nothing not better ordinary rings), here same can be add and preference any by building and the absence of in most prestigious modeling agencies a number of udilisch class "extra-Hevy."
In descriptions to to most udilisch for English market can be meet recommendation to the use of their on commercial reservoirs, camping on E. In our notion of a on "platnikakh", which, as I understand in of England very many and word "COMMERCIAL" in the title series of on ordination shimanovskikh my own rods not will be perceived e.t.c. sketches, as something new (the British, as known big conservatives). In is, that a series of in a whole gush precisely on English market there is no doubts, too perishing many in this series of "family" English traits.
And on this I fully agree with Sergei (duffy333) in this issue. Presence in the title the entire series of words "COMMERCIAL" not more, than marketing ploy companies dura-Ace on English market.
Me why the seems, that such a the situation and with udilischami from series of "Barbel" practiced e.t.c. sketches under it catching Moustache. Hardly in these my own rods there is that the such, that their will not be able replace rods up class "Hevy." Likely and in this case has place conservatism English fishermen.

+1

mixa wrote:

So in staff no clothing left which shimankoy sells order. Under Made to Order as. Truth can be month wait.

Most Internet stores works only with those commodity, which there is on a. And if Normark not was dropping off this a series of in Russia, (and he this a series of and not was dropping off, camping on K. She in primarily is missing in stores), then and in enriched Internet stores its not will :dontknow:.

+1

Vitaly I and wrote, that have us this series of there is no.
So, that if borrow the only you, on Ukraine!

Want to share pro feeder Shimano Nexave BX Feeder L
Yesterday was on a paid pond caught, a carp on 3,300 pounds. On this feeder.
Wand worked good on is famously all tugging.
Short. Want add that the main raskosami on feeder was FENDREEL "The Royal 0,189 mm., ceasing 0.12 mm SMART., hook OWNER # 12, karpovaya a series of.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Aug 27 2011 22:14:26)

+1

And why on water feature with normal the carp use 0.18 / hadn? In sense carp we should drink a the increasingly would still :hobo:

Xterra wrote:

In sense carp we should drink a the increasingly would still

Yesterday on belyanskom carp refused borrow on 0.14 ceasing, and hadn had is both impious. I on some poklyovki even respond not Frenchman; but timid,, for second smatyval three Dam podmotki, and beat in clip-on earring

Increasingly you have on Belyanskom not as have people :rofl:

Today on La obkatal Commercial 12.6. " Simply're screwed. Lucas, sensations not to hand, 80gr. Crime as from positions "sitting" is abandoning "for horizon" on document with a string 20lb, for our of of Dnepr with the passage or for taking home trophy carp nothing better to imagine not can :hobo:

Xterra wrote:

A why on water feature with normal the carp use 0.18 / hadn? In sense carp we should drink a the increasingly would still

Simply teetered on a coil such a the main on tilt to change not became. And here is the thickness of the the leash affects and very on nibble, now mostly'm using 0.12 mm with Asia perhaps transition on 0.1 mm. And hooks's a little bit thinner.
Although there are one little pond, have us in Repevskom district, so there driven carps so strong $0.16-0,18 mm's vomiting, vyvazhivat very difficult, reduce the reed.
In these weekend Old Oskol Stary Oskol, there clesed karpovyy Marathon implemented from whom were poklevki, wondered as there can be to withdraw, so a strong carp.
I on this pond was one times and on the 3,100 kg caught and the if not guys which were with me helped his get from reed, here is how times I have and stood ceasing $0.16 mm. Truth me for previously warned about thickness the leash.
And so as I wrote higher most often'm using hadn mm, always'm with him, and there already two.

So, that the thickness of the the leash very strongly affects nibble fish and cyprinids kept in including.

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Aug 29 2011 22:07:27)

Xterra wrote:

is abandoning "for horizon"

And can be to know - how many this will be meters away? :blush:

VDA wrote:

A can be to know - how many this will be metres?

Under document with a string in 0.25mm kormak 60 / 80 gr. Flew metres at the 80-90, twist are spaced from yards razmotri remained. Bekking I saw, immediately say something inaccurate, not measure it and not d, I lover of, for me records not are important, but throws realistically superovski, me liked :flirt:

Thank you! Let us trenerovatsya.

Hello! Question such! I have shimano khayperlup Lite, so here is the problem is that one of vershinok (on 1 ounce of) sits like tightly, but if stick potrusit the the tip within letterhead beats) and is obtained a small sounds of a! With the other vershinkoy such a not there is! That would take?
Hope is correct. Formulated! Want hear recommendation on this about!
For previously thankful!

Олег wrote:

Hello! Question such! I have shimano khayperlup Lite.

This or factory marriage or likely there is option unauthorized substitution done second language. :dontknow: such a should not be. This vershinka strongly deeply goes in seams. This fraught with loss as a break under strong overstretched, so as this glee slice of will under overstretched strongly pressed on membrane letterhead.

Олег wrote:

Hello! Question such! I have shimano khayperlup Lite.

Can be determine the contestant part of done, which on diameter less under aid mikrometra and inflict on it the usual varnish for nails. Do this can be several times, varnish will increase dozen. Remove varnish can be by necessity process petty "part." But such marriage have dura-Ace - phenomenon rare.

Take the next, okunaem supplied in ill-fated done in it is a liquid the superglue, give to drip dry, company internal site, if not, uh, sneaks - neatly diocesan the thickness until caregiver diameter, if is swinging - again in the superglue.
Luck!

How I understood, then speech is faring about so a minimum of zazore, that undertaking, that either with "doraschivaniem" diameter, there is no sense (if of course there is no problems with vyskakivaniem under zabrose). The only, that to advise you to, nyuk this grate supplied in done wax, he on the idea of should eliminate this thump.

Feederal_74 wrote:

undertaking, that either with "doraschivaniem" diameter, there is no sense

I have similar problems a deserved under podgonke more fat vershinok, if have too a steep cone on komle done. Be treated by several layers varnish and as you will. Not the, to feared of a breakdown or departure - simply unpleasantly to hear outsiders over under shaking that letterhead.

Agree with Vitaly. Paraffin. The superglue not will help. And all the more several layers. Poorly held. And desirable photo done, can indeed forgery :dontknow:

Feederal_74 wrote:

The first Joe... I lost track from-for these competition-and have forgotten posting the intel about how, that already appeared all model Speedmaster COMMERCIAL.

Unchallenged the the impression about these my own rods there is?

, AXEMAN AND WOMAN: Rods up dvukhchastnye, and length under transport from 170 until 187 see
http://www.powerpro.com/publish/content … rcial.html

IgoreK wrote:

Whilst what the the impression about these my own rods there is?

Of course same there is, heap, stuck unsubscribe with a new weeks.

Кафоля wrote:

Superglue not will help. And all the more several layers. Poorly held.

When you in the last time enjoyed superglue? Let us meet and I you'll show as this correctly to do

Dobryi day!

For neimeneem such line Forum on our Samara site decided to ask you have, colleagues.
Conceived buy feeder. Honored, boy left all alone He - on tsent / the quality of can keep an eye 3.6 Speedmaster (thought take 2 such). But found on Khaled el. Music in which AEROCAST 3.6 is worth, why something, cheaper Speedmaster (say like discount Shimano, such a same theater was summer on some cordage this firms). Here is exactly question - if borrow AEROCAST, then is worth borrow two odinokovykh or take for example one 3.6 and 3.6-4.2? Simple my fishing 100% on Spain and fishponds, on large rivers never catching (exactly was and nothing with which). Why AEROCAST - honored report, to believe unambiguously can be. If not will AEROCAST, then Speedmaster is worth attention and what series of? Questions can seem delitantskimi, but nevertheless (there is katayskie stick, but, handcuffed. If perishing buy, then certainly qualitative cordage. Ready listen your criticism and proposals.

Thank you in advance, with service from production to exportation Alexey!

Stuck to answer on order. Pay attention on a series of AEROCAST unambiguously is worth, in most prestigious modeling agencies a range of she quite a bit on modularity trails League model Antares BX and in two times on this same measure surpasses a series of Speedmaster AX.

AKeeper wrote:

That exactly question - if borrow AEROCAST, then is worth borrow two odinokovykh or take for example one 3.6 and 3.6-4.2?

The end choice always for you, but if not are planning a major carp or enleve on devices up, then can be boldly trail 3.6. I in its time comprehensively was ottestirovana model AEROCAST Volkswagen Jetta TDI and can be boldly say, that model not for good reason is worth in the upper lineup model series of. More just in this place it me hit expanding zabrosa for models this class udilisch, more accurately even, the kind play with which fulfilled the these long drives zabrosy.

AKeeper wrote:

If not will AEROCAST, then Speedmaster is worth attention and what series of?

Series of Speedmaster and Speedmaster partners this utterly not similar on each other series of. If not tickles take AEROCAST, then from Speedmaster need give preference old model (camping on E. Without consoles Academy of Arts), she on characteristics very is close to series of AEROCAST.

Thank you you for advice. And if will emerge desire to spend some time fishing on during, what model AEROCAST would? Simply found their on normal price, here is and think to buy some of that couple of units, but like would, so say, do the optimal choice - 3.6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI for rivers "good"?

AKeeper wrote:

A if will emerge desire to spend some time fishing on during, what model AEROCAST would? Simply found their on normal price, here is and think to buy some of that couple of units, but like would, so say, do the optimal choice - 3.6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI for rivers "good"?

This though that understand under concept river, for example in our conditions (Dnepr river, Samara and Kobelyak in district home town of Dnipropetrovsk) this rods up in 80% fishing trips ????? with head, ah and for example on eeaaneie La even khevika sometimes lacks.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano.