All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Rules ", styling-- > > These"

Rules ", styling-- > > These"

Posts 1 to 30 of 328

Request discuss help and accept data rules, and the years in this section some unspeakable. Little moreover that go announcement about sale without personal data, so some, wise guys critical raising subject on two times for day.
Ah and themselves rules.
To set announcement - are building subject. Try in the title themes map out full name product (announcement with theme "I'll sell you", "purchase", "Obmenyayu", "Searching for" and camping on P. Will removed), questions on product can be ask directly in the same topic, a large request without excess flooding!

1.) In ads about sale anonymity region (city) seller of in profile - above. In different case announcement will being expunged.

2.) In ads about sale anonymity prices product - SHOULD. In different case announcement will being expunged. Prohibited from organize auctions. To discuss prices publicly in topic prohibited from, except trade under desire buy.

3.) In ads about sale anonymity fortune product B\ Wu or a new - above. In different case announcement will being expunged.

4.) In Abbas about sale photograph product or direct the reference on site producer, with photography product, warranted.
5.) Lift it subject can be not previously, than through 7 days. Climate prices, entire, describe, adding photographs permitted to produce only in the first Summit themes, for this and left opportunity editing. Reservation also need celebrate only in the first Summit themes about sale. If become man in lichku, then need not about this write in pablike. Violation of this rules will sanctioned shuttered themes on 14 days.

6.) Everyone exile necessarily frame tags URL.

7.) In section permitted to freely to publish only private non-profit announcement.
8.) It is not permitted the deployment in one section more three those one user.

9.) If you authorize announcement of sale from third faces, on whose something the request, then caveat are prepared respond to questions in topic, otherwise Vasha theme will be removed.

10.) the Red color is used only administration Forum.

11.) In a flea market convicts are publication announcements only about sale level product, camping on E. To Go Fishing. Announcement about sale product, which no relations to fishing not has will shifting away without warnings.

12.) Messages like - "costly, in some no clothing left saw cheaper" prohibited. Want do on this about an eager seller remark - write in lichku. Want bargain - offer a its price in lichku.
Messages type “feeder cool - have the most such was" will shifting away, and the authors these messages will punished for Flud. To discuss cordages, bait shop, arm and camping on D. There is branches about game, primankakh, bottles and camping on D.
In a flea market must be only questions an eager seller about able or as a product, if there is desire to buy and more nothing!

+1

5.) Lift it subject can be not previously, than through 7 days.

Can better do times in clock?? And the week as the long

Javadxan, and to by the evening sat for WordPad opened forum, and there full tube top active those with one only, styling-- > > These.

+2

I suggest do subsection "Flea-market." Within two made no "I'll sell it to" and "Oh, I'm buying." And let the entire a mixer "buy it-sell" there and walking. Who Needs need to themselves there looms. Couple of times violated and in banku can be go.
, too, honestly - he :mad:

You OK all clever muddle. If will be reduced in aktivykh themes buy it-sell, then this not means that will increase those with data will show an and the similar themes of. Improve your the that you likes and then will be reduced those with barakholkoy.

+1

Senya ignat wrote:

you OK all clever muddle. If will be reduced in aktivykh themes buy it-sell, then this not means that will increase those with data will show an and the similar themes of. Improve your the that you likes and then will be reduced those with barakholkoy.

Question not and reducing ", styling-- > > These", but about organizing! And so until fun subject for themselves certainly - the entire tube top I saw young Jett Rink need to. Here is in than the difference, let us value time.

You me not understood, if now 10-20tem together with barakholkoy, then without it will 4-5 themes. And conceptual program has little to will

Senya ignat wrote:

you me not understood, if now 10-20tem together with barakholkoy, then without it will 4-5 themes. And conceptual program has little to will

Yes all I perfectly understand, let will 3-4 themes, but on as topic. I same not for good reason pro time wrote. :flag:

Senya ignat wrote:

you me not understood, if now 10-20tem together with barakholkoy, then without it will 4-5 themes. And conceptual program has little to will

Agree with author! My work allows renew page Forum and inspect forum roughly times in 3 hours and particularly new those there is no, and "run a chop shop" particularly not clogging active themes, think renewal one times in clock not so often and in, too, time not will give gotten lost obyavleniyu in conceals ", styling-- > > These"

Sashas, if sell that the on normal price people immediately withdrawn by the and writes in your is only and temka lives and is not lost, and if junk or the price inadequate and no one not interested in the let and awaits seven days, and there you look and price puts the normal. Seven days this 242 practice on 90% forums in section’sales and nor made, all being bought and sold.

+1

Fersfet wrote:

5.) Lift it subject can be not previously, than through 7 days.

Can better do times in clock?? And the week as the long

I, too, for times in clock. Erve, for example, in pyatpyatnitsu, for weekend theme will plummet down (all on a fishing trip, read not act; failing that), and the next publication through week. Not order.

Could you tell me, these rules existing or have status project?

Desirable to approve rules although would in such drafts, and under or complaining and proposals adjust.
Proposals from themselves:
To ban to point fingers price only in have. E.;
Price to point fingers in hryvnya, in brackets permissible to point fingers equivalent of in have. E. (buyer not should keep for course - this a duty seller of);
Figure out what course use - the official, market or.

To not was violations Rules in section and / or consternation, to Lieh "buy it-sell / run a chop shop", need to move on another "platform" Forum, in which will be much more opportunities governance / moderatorstva, than in our, ischerpavshim all their opportunities and reserves, "public" Forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru/ :idea:.
Only here is in than question: Where find a good and free-bezreklamnuyu platform Forum? :dontknow:
So "maemo tuh, ui maemo) :unsure:

Dood need simply introduce these rules and offer man moderate this branch. After several cents or cover tube top on a few days, for violating, all will face on their seats.

Here is on flagmanovskom Forum EU partition of "Flea-market".
Need to take and us on article. Am confident, 1-in-1.

mixa wrote:

Dood need simply introduce these rules and offer man moderate this branch. After several cents or cover tube top on a few days, for violating, all will face on their seats.

I would could moderate

+1

Rules, styling-- > > These need to borrow with already long its tried time partition of, styling-- > > These, Forum "House for fisherman"
Domikovskie

About entry rules and moderation this to Gepard anti-materiel rifles or to Boevu. Will want lifted, and there is no the and further let us to see sale without price and seats of residence, and rise themes through day, and there is, wise guys that and two times in day critical raise our.

mixa wrote:

and there is, wise guys that and two times in day critical raise our

Recollect kievpatoku :canthearyou:

Say 'cause honestly buy will Sell already paperyok throat entering on forum and such a impression that fell on bazaar

That do about it, people lazy on nature .lyublyu, to read line about it comes to shagging fish fiderom already no one wants, all though in youtube)) and circulation cash and race voruzheniy always was as relevant :dontknow:

Siv wrote:

that do about it, people lazy on nature .lyublyu, to read line about it catching fish fiderom already no one wants, all though in youtube)) and circulation cash and race voruzheniy always was as relevant :dontknow:

Signature author

http://sansiv.com/imglib/sansiv.jpg

Then forum over time will cease be interesting and will become as slando. T. Afghan

In over perhaps, interestingly was would to know opinion Romeo on this about :D

Today were published rules in section Trade.
Let us respect each other and abide by rules!

Flatly not like the that now in a flea market began - intermingled in together knights are, people. People in sight not understands that "private announcement" this one thing, and "commercial" this another - and keeps posting all and there, and here% -)
Previously in "commercial" was "a cap" of the most demanding occupation those sellers-forums - those same trough from Doc's, GRYZZLY, RF Team, sewing under Made to Order. Now their look across topic.
The same pro purchase goods in overseas Internet stores - entering and immediately prichine its. And now look.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Absolutely not like the that now in a flea market began - intermingled in together knights are, people. People in sight not understands that "private announcement" this one thing, and "commercial" this another - and keeps posting all and there, and here

Only wanted to write pro this same! :mad:

Support! :cool:

Go hem some in cap need those announcement, which realistically deserve attention.

I this see so:

- David such (which have production product is worth on stream) are treated to administrator and if their product seems interested and relevant, then his are raising and track should be attached.
- Shops for order to consolidate subject and fall into have mandated - pay symbolic paid, which are allocated instruction.
- In miss ads (single sale), should not be enshrined those, except rules.

Korce, Albania years is happening, on raising themes times in 7 days people stupidly rang. :canthearyou:

+1

геныч wrote:

Well years is happening, on raising themes times in 7 days people stupidly rang.

This because, that can be convoys remove their messages from his themes about sale-buying, from-for what there are vaunted 7 days far not always can be tracked, such perishing in having have of our Forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru. But we very love our forum, and until he muddling through faring poorly operates, nowhere with him not get the hell out, although opportunity to move on a new, more advanced set domain, already there is.

Text or: And here is, to example, on Forum House Rybak's (Kyiv) are visible all the remote messages, with dates undoing. And so moderators rigidly monitor the 7-1930 day limit.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Rules ", styling-- > > These"