All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Previous theme overrun by fully, and ask LEU very want. Interested in opinion users about on thrown to the from Preston. Has whether someone in his arsenal model 4,000? There is whether in sale on Ukraine?

+1

Faced with footprint. Problemoy-- same assessment reel, and on ways it's exhausting as such.
Who and as are measuring how many the coil for one turnover takes out?

wrote:

Who and as are measuring how many the coil for one turnover takes out?

Reel it in 10 gather steam;, 'm checking roulette table and Passoa on 10

+1

Here such deal - all producers on-my in their ???? ???? reel point out how many she exhausting under maximum filling the, I mean under namotke in roven with burtikom. So that if the coil overrun by not fully, then and exhausting she less.
If interestingly find accurately, then lets take shtangel, measuring the current dozen, and then on simple formula's sounding how many for 1 turnover handles she exhausting:
Wealth. =2 pR k,
Where L - the gold-length, to - the number of "PI" or 160,000... times pi- 3.14, R - guidance ranges shpuli with current-wound filament / twist are spaced, k - ratio the number of coils.
Data calculation confirmed over- by - tested himself in its time :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

k - ratio the number of coils.

Sergei, want clarify what the number of borrow?
R - guidance ranges shpuli peresti in meters?
If shpulya konusnaya, then in what place quantify?

Last edited by (Oct 14 2011 19:01:57)

wrote:

want clarify what the number of borrow?

Can be to know for what need a such a the accuracy of? Ah will learn that with empty shpule 88,548 centimeters and under full 90,4566543 centimeters for one turnover.
In my enough know approximate length for one turnover to have misconception on what distance there is] However, not do that in his head until millimeters
:flag:

Practical significance has the ratio between vymatyvaemymi in lengths the main, say, for 1 turnover / 10 gather steam; / 100 gather steam; and camping on D. At different on, available have one Rybak's.
I is gone from calculations, how many centimeters realistically winds a coil for 1 turnover.
For me more important the ratio between vymatyvaemymi in lengths, which I am installing for the most likely for me distance there is at this a reservoir. Say, for example - 40,0 forge the On one a coil I have broke a 41 turnover (the coil Fidermaster 9600 + feeder Fox 4.2 flushed), but on the other a coil - 48 gather steam; (the coil Dayva Regal Plus 3,500 Bree JSB + feeder Trabukko Signum 3.9 flushed). Thus, ratio have yielded the next: 41 :4 8 = 0,854 and 48 :4 1 =1, 170. And these ratio extremely little will change under made it zabrosa from 30 until 50 flushed, and me greater and not need to at this a reservoir. On my cell phone there is the partition "Notes" and there is "Calculator" - so translate alone traction coils # 1 in appropriate traction on a coil # 2 - very brief and not difficult for me.
Virtually this looks so - I found perspective point on range missiles in 43,5 turnover reel Fidermaster-9600. For coils Dayva (see Higher) - this fits 43,5's nestled = 50,9 gather steam;. All!

Margin of until 0.5 flushed I believe well provide an adequate for most cases. In my opinion, of course.

Last edited by Dood (Oct 14 2011 20:17:07)

We tie on late cord cargo, lozhesh on land, 're putting placemark, one takes one two or ten gather steam;, 're putting second placemark, measuring distance between placemarks and're now sharing on number of gather steam;.

How many the coil for one turnover takes out? This is so it is important? For me there is no. And here is tyagovitost and reliability yes. Distance industrialized fishing define on card (roughly), not klipsuyus so as'm using a marker. Prefer the power reel with low the transmission number. And far to rush?

BAMBUR wrote:

distance industrialized fishing define on card (roughly), not klipsuyus so as'm using the marker.

Here all from conditions industrialized fishing depends :dontknow:
Many lovyaschim on feeder on Dnieper River in Kyiv is well known the situation - on during with the feeding trough from 80gr in certain places needs put an its in occupying in 1m between fields dreyseny. If this not do, then will either be have cropped the leash, either at all snap. Either need put an crime as precisely on sval style of or the people svala. But if put, then poklevka secured by and what fish you catch - of bream, gusteru, dace or chekhon, - depends only from that a combination of "prikormka + the nozzle sitch", thatre using. And here - only klipsa and knowledge distance there is virtually until centimeter. Sawn-off, on and if there is no reserve rods up zaklipsovannogo on the same distance, then point already find very difficult without knowledge moreover how many chooses the coil.
And become more have - near the Steelers or colleagues-fidermeny.

BAMBUR wrote:

How many the coil for one turnover takes out? This is so it is important?

Homilies draft map sector, times use Marker.

wrote:

Try draft map sector, times use Marker.

Why? In those places where I enleve terrain trawling me well sign. And enjoy the markernym pencil I was accustomed under it catching drawings contest (the second my focus on maintaining), this habit perekochevala on feeder. A dry erase placemark helps keep distance not worse clips.

duffy333 wrote:

the point already find very difficult without knowledge moreover how many chooses the coil.

I I'll hold you in pierced by places not one year, tide there is no, because under breakages losing point not fear. All the more the distance industrialized fishing I have from 30 until 60 meters and knowledge trawling. And the right approach (in my case) I'm assessing on outcomes industrialized fishing and they quite ??? lots. 13 and 14 traveling on fishing trip, oblovil near challenges dubinschikov and poplavochnikov (alone way that maximizes views). And why?. You and themselves know 8-)

Guys, that you can say about
Shimano Aerlex 7,000 XTA, than different from Shimano ALIVIO 10,000 XTA?

When choosing coils have been plaguing doubts: As quickly under it comes to shagging on the Black Sea and on limanakh so - ocean and water coils dura-Ace? Fundamentally whether the availability of in them bearings A-RM?

If for coil keep and in Sea not only try to dunk it, then any will serve long. And more just subject to effects moisture bearing in video lesoukladyvatelya. This knot better touch after each fishing. Or take coil without bearing in video (type Shimano Super). But would still touch)

Quite not plus will, through every three, four fishing spell out, wash and fill fresh greasing coil. More disastrous for coils than seawater, petty spread dust penetrating inward coils, IMXO.

Jan wrote:

contaminated choosing coils have been plaguing doubts: As quickly under it comes to shagging on the Black Sea and on limanakh so - ocean and water coils dura-Ace? Fundamentally whether the availability of in them bearings A-RM?

Shimano Aori :cool:

Nycolas wrote:

Shimano Aori

This which Biomaster-L Aori 2500A? And so whether relevant check box on Picker or Lite?

IgorLb wrote:

This which Biomaster-L Aori 2500A? And so whether relevant check box on Picker or Lite?

Seems in your issue nor words not was pro Lite or Picker)

And who any enjoyed coils Mitchell? Interested in the coil Mitchell AVOMATCH 4,000 RD fish-river.com.ua / products / view / 639 / tab :l ist under Picker shed or not? :flag:

Last edited by VETAL (Oct 22 2011 23:47:50)

The size of the the be appropriate. But here is Americas stated peredatka 7.2 :1 for Mr. Picker here fact, I.M.H.O.,. Perishing better virtually for those same money take this:
http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 00-rc.html

Dobryi day.
Posavetuyte what choose coil for Mr. Picker here:

1) Tica '' Condor '' a series of essential, 3059 (with lever struggle with fish tank)
Ratio the number of 5.2
Weight 325g
Bearings 4BB + 1RB
0.28-200

2)Ryobi ECUSIMA 3000
Ratio the number of 5.0
Weight 302g
Bearings 4BB + 1RB

Ander wrote:

. Posavetuyte what choose coil for Mr. Picker here:.

Question, of course, an interesting, and would cause many different views in responding. :yep:

I enleve on Picker mostly casualties, in glorious FC Slavutych-Zorya Cherkasy, in drying Propulsion Of Kyiv.
For such industrialized fishing bought these would coil for Mr. Picker here: With peredatkoy roughly from 5.0 :1 until 5.4 :1; for 1 turnover not less 70-75 centimeters; and most importantly, than easier, the better - roughly from 250 until 290 gr.
Although can be and other opinion, so as on Picker can be harvest not only casualties and not only in FC Slavutych-Zorya Cherkasy. :glasses:

Ander wrote:

Dobryi day. Posavetuyte what choose coil for Mr. Picker here:
1) Tica '' Condor '' a series of essential, 3059 (with lever struggle with fish tank) ratio the number of 5.2 is 325g bearings 4BB + 1RB 0.28-200
2) Ryobi ECUSIMA 3,000 ratio the number of 5.0 is 302g bearings 4BB + 1RB

Am gold coils Ryobi ECUSIMA only in 4,000 size! Coil budget point of but not despite its price the quality of well acceptable, after two years exploitation reproaches there is no, say so from choice the price the quality of chose would precisely this model :cool:

Last edited by MAXIK (Nov 10 2011 04:43:03)

I not know that such Tica '' Condor '' a series of essential,, but I well know that such ECUSIMA. I have their two and have two my comrades on spinningu, too, on one. After season exploitation (early Spring until the beginning of November) coils emeyut very the sorry state of. The partnership established handles razboltany until impossibility of, lyufty within kotushki, too, already on the brink of. Brought together have all reel for treatment and substitutes lubrication. Revealed and get back a little was am puzzled. On main paired modern right instead bearing is worth plastic vessels produced ferrule which under exploitation not itself was erased, and erased currencies armored glass). This was expressly in sight and even the lifeline to the proschupyvalsya the fingernail of the. But (and on at) bearing is worth in metal shpule. Truth he such same as and in video lesoukladyvatelya, that gives opportunity substitutes bearing under exit from by building in lesoukladyvatele. Coils peremyl in "Queer Street" and a commonplace speaking internal groove punching corps not amazed in comparison with shimano "Katana." Armored glass) protochil elsewhere and carved bronze clenched instead plastic. In different colours katukheny greasing is how the. Ah that can say. Lyufty domestic mechanisms tidied up, and here is say that move became legenkim myagenkim barkhatistym not can, and Rustling they all, with equally. Here is Lesse do buy lubrication Ryobi peremoyu and peremazhu on a new then and'll take a look, and here is pens had to povykidyvat they simply Rawlsian mould) often fail to dalneyshimu use. Better perishing if so are too tight, man finances, then take Ryobi amazona. There modicum bearings with two sides are worth and Friction clutch pushed, although this as whom more convenient with InternetCELL. Here is wherever so. Yes katukhi've been chasing densely but on laytovykh backs and all in size 2000.

+1

Ryobi size 3,000 for Mr. Picker here a little too big for, this substitute for 4,000 on shimano perishing individual lessons 2000 take she I feel safer will.

A new Ecusima long already NOT TA! (In principle as all new Ryobi)
There is in arsenal two pieces 6 fringes years ago.
Exploitation of a brutal! (On reason the price / age / not pity dismiss)
Work both without reproaches.
New now buy only Shimano or Daiwa, what and other want. :)

On pikerakh are worth Shimano Exage 3,000 (Match)

Last edited by Tigma (Nov 10 2011 23:18:47)

Thank you for the answer!
And that you say pro Tica '' Condor '' a series of essential, 3059 here is the reference TICA '' Condor '' essential,She resembles on Tica VENUS SD, only bearings less.

Ander wrote:

A that you say pro Tica '' Condor ''

I have three pieces there is. Exasperated. Here is only buy their problematic. If anything I not has found not in one staff no clothing left. Truth I have with big shpuley. We 4059, we 4559

Ander wrote:

A that you say pro Tica '' Condor '' a series of essential, 3059 here is the reference TICA '' Condor '' essential, She resembles on Tica VENUS SD, only bearings less.

Yes, this full replicates Tica VENUS SD, only in several simplified version. I frankly thought, its long wash their hands with production, even and not know where you its got a girl's :dontknow:.

Yes, this full replicates Tica VENUS SD, only in several simplified version. I frankly thought, its long wash their hands with production, even and not know where you its got a girl's.

Specifically such a model not sought - saw in no clothing left sells here is and decided to ask is worth borrow or there is that better in such a tsenavom range (300-350 Grzywna (.) Was skeptic take Ryobi ECUSIMA, but here on eyes met Tica '' Condor '' (is captivating flazhkovyy drag and the price - but doubt that she serve for (couple of seasons and not car breaks down). Do in Music I'm spinning it in the hands of.