All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

Previous theme overrun by fully, and ask LEU very want. Interested in opinion users about on thrown to the from Preston. Has whether someone in his arsenal model 4,000? There is whether in sale on Ukraine?

+1

And where bought these?

duffy333 wrote:

A where bought these?

Sergei, you in Kyiv on on market on La :D

Thank you :flag: A I in Internet'm :blush:

duffy333 wrote:

A I in Internet'm

year and a half ago, pavilion unfortunately not remember.
In online; it's found here, there-same and STELLAR have Reel Oil.

Last edited by sendy (Nov 22 2011 00:26:17)

Thank you :idea: You can start the search.

mixa wrote:

, and bitch necessarily shoot, will it,

Not shoot, will it. Already tried to :D

'll disassemble all their coils almost until damn screw loose just one times in year - in off-season. Increasingly carefully streaks, 'm currently applying a new lubrication and collect. Already two years -Lubrication coils greasing Castrol LMX
http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1111/55/cd43827bd8b5t.jpg
With adding a small number of conditioning metal SMT 2.Pokupal not specifically for coils, and for auto. For this time negative including not observed. After intense exploitation apparent wear there is no even on on for rough fidera. After scrum as new. :cool:
In for season several times through Ratushny hole refill couple of drops liquid lubrication Shimano, which is faring in goes with coil. These same oils -Lubrication knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya. Increasingly. More nothing not do.

Last edited by Boev (Dec 21 2013 14:12:43)

Thank you. Now becomes understandable, that not only Sherwood greases can be lubricates :idea:

There is still lubrication "XADO", with revitalizantom from dollar, in producer.

Polzovalsya suchin a baggy filled 7 ml, on Shimanakh. Flight an excellent. Enough adhesive for retaining on zubyakh. Iznosov there is no, of Chinanot was getting thick and syrupy, not of...... dried.. Slightly blooming.
So same on Shimanovskikh karpovikakh, under replace in liner on bearings in the makeweight to podshipnikam commandedverylube 5 ml. Outcome an analogous.

Boev wrote:

Wu me such a same the situation. Almost month past as has purchased coil Shimano Ultegra XTB 5500. It's stuck in her 200 meters twist are spaced, but so nor never with it not traveling on fishing. Until there is no opportunities and conditions. D wait next season, to for a spin this katukhen.

Dolavlival this a meat grinder second half season carp in goes with Speedmaster Karp.
http://uploads.ru/t/0/z/j/0zjTl.jpg

Should tell, that coil exasperated - as time under Ekstra khevik under 150 test and higher. Is famously worked good with metodnymi and purely karpovymi montazhami where weight trough with feeds about 140 - 160 grams.
In video obgonnaya clutch is was misplaced on bearing.
The coil karpovaya and in my opinion katukhen not under the cord. Perishing painful for's roomy shpulya.
The coil liked, worked good without problems, In completing season was dokuplen the second kit.
But in my opinion for as classics and competition on big made it and strong during under 1949-1969 perezabrosakh the coil bulky and Ukraine.
As alternative on characteristics Browning extrim feeder but for 100% Kharbinskiy visited Oxford Street.
Want try for ekstrakhevi Daiwa Tournament Basia 45QDA. Good cousin cemented, 98th health, with fishing and I can take on you.
http://uploads.ru/t/k/q/X/kqXRK.jpg
Basia 45QDA couple of times saw have German fiderastov, that hit surprised, knowing price. But people gets caught gladly and praise. For us this will be of course clean water banter, but results spring necessarily'll post an

Last edited by katana (Nov 23 2011 13:11:43)

+1

katana wrote:

In video obgonnaya clutch is was misplaced on bearing (the coil karpovaya)

Uh... Clarify this for please this phrase, and the I frankly nothing not understood :dontknow:.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Rastolkuy please this phrase, and the I frankly nothing not understood

Purely my opinion, if in video not fully-fledged bearing and his semblance of the the coil if and surgical on the cord the in "cyprinids kept diameters." Can of course on my opinion strongly affects the favored transition, in this year, on mono.

Last edited by katana (Nov 23 2011 12:50:33)

Katana, importantly dignity Shimano Ultegra XTB 5500 not the size of the, coils big and very big sizes there is have many producers. Importantly dignity this katukhi in is, that with well vmenyaemom size (5500) for ekstrakhevi fidera, this the coil has mechanism on friktsione such a flazhku on zadnefriktsionnykh on.

katana wrote:

in my opinion katukhen not under cord. Perishing painful for's roomy shpulya.

The depth of shpuli this not there is a-the problem and accessed on cellphones eliminate, as states "easy movement hands." And about weight, then on todays day there are already in sale more light the coil this same class Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 XT-A.

Already month want ask question and'm too shy.
Blackcurrant on deshovke coil Shimano STRADIC 4,000 FI
http://uploads.ru/t/2/B/Z/2BZMQ.jpg
Plan under a medium, on small beer.
Perhaps who applied and to share experience.
Skyfall size very even, slightly confounds weight and ratios, but the quality of assembly and clutch like would in a positive side.

Last edited by katana (Nov 23 2011 13:29:06)

katana wrote:

Just my opinion, if in video not fully-fledged bearing and his semblance of the the coil.

You increasingly messed up, obgonnaya clutch is nor has no relations to voice-over lesoukladyvatelya. Obgonnaya clutch is this, too, bearing (ENART), is worth she on in the rotor and on a coil replies for such a function, as mgnovennyy stop sign rotor.
But rather the contestant detail that drive the money changers you, is called a ball-bearing slip or on simple - ferrule.
Was would very interestingly, if would you described algorithm substitutes clenched on bearing, camping on E. What bearing picked up by, number of bearings, were fought whether Machines for work, what goal lead and laying a used and camping on D. I think, that this would've been interestingly not, only me.
Incidentally, on a new ULTEGRA CI4 XT-A in video lesoukladyvatelya bearing there is!

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

You increasingly messed up, obgonnaya clutch is nor has no relations to voice-over lesoukladyvatelya. Obgonnaya clutch is this, too, bearing (ENART), is worth she on in the rotor and on a coil replies for such a function, as mgnovennyy stop sign rotor.
But rather the contestant detail that drive the money changers you, is called bearing slip or on simple - ferrule.
Was would very interestingly, if would you described algorithm substitutes clenched on bearing, camping on E. What bearing picked up by, number of bearings, were fought whether Machines for work, what goal lead and laying a used and camping on D. I think, that this would've been interestingly not, only me.
Incidentally, on a new ULTEGRA CI4 XT-A in video lesoukladyvatelya bearing there is!

I repent messed up. Drive the money changers not himself, as times leased before hurricane season coils on service, and asked guys will replace (did Dima Pollack). I so understood put distinctive strings of DNA an opportune on diameter and massaged washers' on perform well.
In Monday, 'll bring in Kyiv with ????'ll dismantle and shall photograph.
Machines for work not were fought - think after Japanese us, even if not both hands the left, to do in on nothing to acquire. Only my and -Lubrication.

Last edited by katana (Nov 23 2011 14:53:22)

katana wrote:

It month want ask question and'm too shy. Blackcurrant on deshovke coil Shimano STRADIC 4,000 FI. Plan under Volkswagen Jetta TDI, on small beer. On size very even, slightly embarrasses weight and ratios, but the quality of assembly and clutch like would in a positive side.

About weight not worry about it, on a medium many with success use zadnefriktsionnye 4,000s, which much worse off similar perednefriktsionnykh.
Capacity, too, lack, not despite elevated peredatku. Deal in that all reel with US market (and Shimano STRADIC 4,000 FI precisely with amerikansogo market) have a high peredatku and on logic in tyagovitosti must be unyielding the for the European market (with conventional peredatkoy), but here there is one thing "but"! If to compare two coils one size, but with different markets (European and the American), then coils for the US market always mills are the shaft of with even more of leverage, that is compensating content: On peredatki. T. E. In this case coil Shimano STRADIC 4,000 FI on tyagovitosti not trails to example a coil Shimano TECHNIUM 4,000 FC (but here also should and add, that with equal exploitation some contingent resource coils with conventional peredatkoy higher).
A sense of full absence of traction on Shinkansen on condition even those, that VSE! High-speed coils for the European market, by default mills are double the shaft of which have reduce leverage on centimeter in short conventional a single handles and on two centimeter in short handrails-reaching in goes to American the. And in terms of traction, two centimeter this already enough palpable the difference.
I when the previously already wrote about courses personal experience Quick on coil SUPER GTM 4,000 RV (the majority) instead its unmodified double handles, odinarnuyu from 4,000 th. So here is after such engineering katukhu, as was switched immediately same emerged pull, as have full-fledged 4,000 th, and until this 60 grams this was limit.
At all of course katukhi with US market not frequent Visitors in as topic, but under desire in online; it's can be find reviews fideristov on a coil Shimano Symetre 4,000 RJ. This katukha, too, with US market,, too, the majority, but only zadnefriktsionnaya and with checkbox for. On class this katukha below, than STRADIC 4,000 FI, so that STRADIC should be in equal terms accurately not worse, than Symetre.

+1

Guys, am asking Council!
Need a the coil on Shimano Beastmaster Heavy (until 110 gr. Has tried Feedermaster 9600 - not the overcoat a little bit of a, on dayve (until 150 gr) - is famously. There is I have and Aspire 4,000 RA, but me with him on Biste-glass tinkles comfortably, and khevik some bezkhoznyy is obtained.

Superficially likes Daiwa Regal Plus wipe tables-Ab - here you and beytranner, and pushed Friction clutch, all these nice brooches. But not know utterly, as she in work, in reliability. That may yet be as option?

P. S. - Illy not from heat, take on a medium Super GT RM 4,000, and Aspire on khevik. Rolls? Not ugrokhayu I its heavy kormushkami?

Last edited by Carlos (Nov 28 2011 13:58:05)

Carlos wrote:

There are I have and Aspire 4,000 RA, but me with him on Biste-glass tinkles comfortably, and khevik some bezkhoznyy is obtained.

With 4,000-flushed size of and on khevike will comfortably, so that can to duplicate his.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Since 4,000 st size of and on khevike will comfortably, so that can to duplicate his.

And that, wasn still something from "4,000 RA" remained? (With) (Prime-includes such heroes as Tiger) :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

and Aspire on khevik. Rolls?

Agree with Feederals organs is 74, himself use on Beastmaster VC Heavy katukhu Aspire 4000RA, very comfortable experience. Took would gladly another, only find nowhere not can. As option, think, can be regarded that any from Shimano BAITRUNNER 5,000, if speech goes about it comes to shagging major fish, and there is no personal dislike for beytraneram.
On Beastmaster partners Medium give, by necessity, either Aspire 4000RA, either EXAGE 3000RA.

Last edited by sendy (Nov 28 2011 14:43:52)

Emerged such question, here many wrote pro use ultegry 5500 under extra-khevik, found out about in Internet on video the commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaDmlrI31qc where Dmitri Nechayev, the renowned karpyatnik, ???? breaks Friction clutch on ultegre. Can who the with so rebuffed? This yes, it is only big ultegr or the entire series of? Repeats itself whether this defect in the new ultegre?
Here options a bit
1. Real marriage
2. Not transferred out still've on earth Russian. Can indeed simply a healthy the guy overdid it, although particularly he effort not placed.
Not like would buying expensive coil here is so take and break the its.

+1

Capturing the 5500 KhTB gender season - all in order. Putting any goddamned pressure until the end of still and is allowing degree of the lax security clutch prokruchivaniem. Under such a same circulation In Baltserovskom FEEDERMASTER from Zamataro all vnutrenosti peremololis in powder still homes. Coil not saw water. And these work. Although of course nothing everlasting nebyvaet. On ultegram and superultegram established heard not the first time. But with pakhabnym dismissive Normarka in Ukraine and Russia fight futile - sorely tested on practice.

Last edited by katana (Nov 29 2011 19:54:23)

GoodBadEvil wrote:

not transferred out still've on earth Russian.

Point, Oleg Fight in the comments section have said to video wrote (about glass malfunctioning) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: From themselves correct, with a fool and proboscis directed downward at elephant otlomat can be :D

+1

wrote:

From themselves correct, with a fool and proboscis directed downward at elephant otlomat can be

And not only proboscis directed downward at, and not only elephant :crazyfun:

So I took on maximum :D

I think that if so heavily down by Friction clutch on any perednefriktsionnoy a coil, not irrespective the from brand, - the end the outcome would be the same!

http://images.select.ua/imager/w_400/h_/watermark_select.png/fabd7f0cc289d19f7e6442ddd4ac71ae.jpg

All are a good evening, tell is worth whether buy ??? katukhi?? Want their fiderochki complete Your such katukhami Daiwa Harrier match 2553

Last edited by Andrey_fishbone (Nov 30 2011 00:30:58)

Can be. And sense? "Checkboxes" there is no, pushed Friction clutch-he lessaviazione than forefront. Although, on taste of and color, pencils different :D

Me in principle would still what Friction clutch, spinnigom I enleve front, fiderom want try pushed.
There is option TICA sd
Simply like would six katukhu with petty shpuley in price Wilson 600 "grape"

Last edited by Andrey_fishbone (Nov 30 2011 00:55:38)