All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

Guys, need go from simple to messier, choice you-and not stickers on your game, so buying super of each coil you not vedete immediately in subject, and not gonna be OK mega rybatsyugoy, arms race (cordages) she 'shares remains constant and every season buy have mandated some tackle, me, seems like a there is no sense,, harvest he launched with coils dura-Ace-ordinary series,

ZooM wrote:

I, too, believe that for order to successfully harvest fiderom well enough coils price categories until 600 Grzywna (

Seryoga, this personally your price threshold, who the believes, that normal katukha begins after 1,000-1,500 UAH, and who the, for example, as Romeo, believes, that well ????? coils for 200 UAH. Simply ????? its vnutreniy price threshold, in including and have newcomers.
If analyze, then can be pay attention, that tell more expensive coils mostly people with the experience, which in its time already over through budgetary model. And if to talk about the pledges reading this forum, then literate reader in experience more advanced users would peer not "panty" and advice, as avoid purchases heap an interim euphoria before, as to purchase indeed stoyaschyuyu thing. And if to talk about concrete things, then price threshold in 600 UAH not so perishing far from value of zadnefriktsionnoy coils EXAGE, range a series of which choke off needs, as and novice, so and enough advanced fiderista

+5

Фидерер 71 wrote:

(which sacred believes in the, that not case fishing gear more expensive 300grn.)

Likewise :D

And at all-i.e. lovers and athletes, demands to gear have second unambiguously higher. Me Gone Fishin '(with head lack 5l prikormki and I not illustrate, as can be vybrosat 17 liters. Indeed do, illustrate, but I on fishing'm resting, not’ve worked. Although for dedulek - dubinschikov I slightly whether not Majeure » with its the flagship of the and sailors. And my prikormki them ????? on month (almost quote). Yes and go... I go I Gone Fishin '(times in week. And enleve mostly dace and an. And believe their some tackle work out the optimal data conditions.
And athletes should hold themselves in our toes, and each fishing this above all play around, and naturally some tackle must weather significantly big burden. Hence and choice producer and price range of.
Truth, there is still estety.

VDA wrote:

and athletes,

I cabanas was and not one year - to gear demands not are. :crazyfun:

VDA wrote:

and naturally some tackle must weather significantly big burden. Hence and choice producer and price range of.

And here is here you not rights. In 90% cases athletes on for competitions gets caught renounce all skank's. ???? the size of the this looking motherfuckers often borders with " :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

in this year was connected to communicate with several newcomers which only are planning start harvest on feeder and here is what Diverting things I heard. Type weigh so. Have enshrined we forums have (and this in including) and understood that to start harvest on feeder need to start as least with shimano (and coils and rods up) ???? far not budgetary series of. And inverted? Things get larger money ON COMMlTED! Nourished German buying budget not'll understand fidernuyu enleve. Not like and money spent for good reason. If and buy the have mandated (after all people here write as this is identically.

In end is obtained that how many people missing ranks fideristov on quotidian reason moreover that here in including yes and not only here people which already not the first year in feeder simply create cult cordages!

Consider. Such phenomenon real IS! And when write something think what this may have an effect. Ah if this worries of course.

Not argument.
????? its grains head on shoulders, their circumstances and realities life.
All know, that, relatively speaking, Mercedes - the best machine. But far not all can afford to Moers. So that, on foot from-for this walk, until not going to get enough on Mercedes?

In my opinion, was stupid not the, who creates "cult cordages", and the, who on this is fought.

Economy consumption, mother its. :dontknow:
All marketing motivation "Abramishvili stated on the, that would you to dispose bought new and spewed old,
And that-would new to dispose became old.

. From this we all and're gonna die

VIVA wrote:

So that, on foot from-for this walk, until not going to get enough on Mercedes?

Ah I personally know people which trek on foot but on Pistoia Piante touring not want - type nourished German this not Riding :crazyfun: I seriously.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 13:59:16)

alik40 wrote:

all marketing motivation "Abramishvili stated on the, that would you to dispose bought new and spewed old,
And that-would new to dispose became old.

Javadxan. And some tackle in primarily under this fall so as once flat at place it or coil can to serve 5-10 years. And that to do producer and an eager seller? So and-be brief. Here is and is obtained that Y on of various kinds resources information stigmatized soba on ears :crazyfun: monumental that most ridiculous that new model those same coils far not always better previous. :crazyfun: and people a bla-bla-bla is beginning to squirming around on one place and contemplated itself not finds until not will become "fashionable" :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 14:00:50)

Romeo wrote:

ah I personally know people which trek on foot but on Pistoia Piante touring not want - type nourished German this not Riding

And I, too, know such people, many my familiar have become avtolyubitelyami, when have been able afford "that the not VAZ", although on it comes / have VAZ could sit down even years five ago. And I understand such people.
Know Roma, can be eat, and can be tasty eat and you apparently closer the first option.
Not increasingly is coil, that only superficially it seems on the reel

Romeo wrote:

in 90% cases athletes on for competitions gets caught renounce all skank's. ???? the size of the this looking motherfuckers often borders with "

Pile in view number of zabrosov-vymatyvaniy, camping on E. Wear the same coils. Yes and fish, too, oftentimes the not like, and for speed of the Cadolto approach drag coil (how many times in reports read).

Itself, and the how many you maslal their EXAGE, which have us in occupations now?

Last edited by полотенчик (Dec 12 2011 15:15:38)

With fidernymi katukhami, I.M.H.O.,, all obviously - this unambiguously Shimano. ???? any fiderist can easily afford will find itself option. Truth less 500 Grzywna (. For coil 4,000 size to pay, particularly, sense there is no. After all 500 Grzywna (. Essentially this not very the and many. But in a whole even for 300 Grzywna (. Can be find option (Alivio), on which trough and fish will are having, and raskosami with walk with shpuli. And that still wait from coils for so the miserly money? How long in this case will be very very depend on "ekspluatatora." And than more expensive coil, those more natural it "feels better" harvest and she in general something will reliable. But the right exploitation here still no one not revisit it.

All this, of course, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

VDA wrote:

Yes and fish, too, oftentimes the not like, and for speed of the Cadolto approach drag coil (how many times in reports read).

Know not many, who on strong currents country even empty the feeder, type a coil hard and increasingly such. Personally I can siphon off only in case, when on the hook indeed a major fish (from 2 kg.) In rest cases vymatyvayu coil, with quickly and very quickly. My reel this allow to do.

+1

полотенчик wrote:

Rom, and how many you maslal their EXAGE, which have us in occupations now?

7 years. ???? she I have already 4 winters every weekend on cold at bay ekspluatrirovalas. Sometimes even on -15 was deal. Prichme she I have was utyanuta the carp and 2 hours lay in on bottom dam until I its not dragged her up together with pounder and after this even not's being greased. In general for their 400 Grzywna (. In its time for its-grand payoff to the (chichas such a the coil UAH 700 is worth) she and in stench of and in mane and on during and on karpakh burly. In general I from it all juices've wrung. Well if Lives will remain: '(

Dima obraduy me! Will to live? :rolleyes:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 16:09:18)

Boev wrote:

My coils this allow to do.

So I about than and say.

полотенчик wrote:

can be find option (Alivio)

And if it replace clenched on bearings, then created almost Nekseyv tickles.

And why on feeder such a the coil with which the feeder under vymatyvanii to pump need :O? This simply is obtained, that mechanism reel not deal with weight, for example, from 50 until 100gr and works in ekstremalnom regime. Nor about what be durable and reliability speech then not can go, I.M.H.O.,. And absolutely not it is important how many such a coil is worth - let modicum mulyon. When with fish tank (a major though dog leashes but also subtler) to pump account for - all understandable. Yes and the.
I personally'm reel on rods up under other equals still and with those condition, to not to pump crime as and property fish, and remove its "on compulsory."

+1

Incidentally for whom pushed Friction clutch not important the Dayva Regal simply an excellent option fiscal katukhi for fidera. She and powerful and enough putevyy Friction clutch and is worth the just UAH 300-350 :flag:

The only cake this a small taking in handle, but for such money this megakrut :flag: already the third season enleve - nravittso :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 16:08:02)

Feederal_74 wrote:

And I, too, know such people, many my familiar have become avtolyubitelyami, when have been able afford "that the not VAZ", khatya on it comes / have VAZ could sit down even years five ago. And I understand such people.

Not better Gone Fishin '(asking to come or on public vehicles touring, but includes prideful that not VAZ :crazyfun: hilarious. Or still contingent one. Frozen Cocktails nothing not're chewing but includes it come to in boutiques on recent her clothes buy :crazyfun: incidentally and on gear such a tendency echo this :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2011 16:12:18)

Romeo wrote:

Dima obraduy me! Will to live? :rolleyes:

This will show an autopsy. Sounds, of course, she enforces inhuman. :confused:

I vymatyval without place, until in the early this season Yang Tupitsin not had turned a finger at to the heads and not advised me strongly vymatyvat correctly, i.e. to pump, even empty the feeder. His view I inclined trust. :)

полотенчик wrote:

The Sound of, of course, she enforces inhuman.

This she on me you complains :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

I vymatyval without place, until in the early this season Yang Tupitsin not had turned a finger at to the heads and not advised me strongly vymatyvat correctly, i.e. to pump, even empty crime as. His view I inclined trust.

Smarel peredachku pro enleve dzherkami. So there all in one voice't eist that carrying jerky those more jerkily on bezinertsionke this 100% to kill it coil. There's gravy heavy that drag on glisere in weight fits dzherku yes and resistance that's a bit more will and so as there's gravy not quite aerodinamichna the and tugging are found small. So that is worth over these pause.

Romeo wrote:

and tugging are found small.

The key word "small."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFF8YDbF … _embedded#

I wildly errori, not times read, yeah I got this when it came to purchases not can find exile, poke its nose, or tell us in a nutshell that better Shimano Exage 4,000 RA, Shimano Exage 4,000 RMor Shimano Exage 4,000 RS. Than differ? (Pro the that in RA less on 1 bearing very aware of that)

If need a coil for difficult conditions, then unambiguously Shimano Exage 4,000 RM. If on a medium lite, then can be and a new - RC. Importantly difference - the magnitude of (dozen) gears the main couples. In old models (RA, RM) she more, respectively, mechanism stronger.

A new producer coils. DRENNAN.:mybb:

Boev wrote:

If need a coil for difficult conditions, then unambiguously Shimano Exage 4,000 RM. If on a medium lite, then can be and a new - RC. Importantly difference - the magnitude of (dozen) gears the main couples. In old models (RA, RM) she more, respectively, mechanism stronger.

The magnitude of (dozen) gears the main couples on a coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RS accurately such a same, as on previous model RM. Assertion about how, that in new series coils the main gear shaft smaller diameter, truthful, only for coils with endless fixed screw. In on series of Exage endless screw there is no and respectively armored glass) remained former Swedish size. But even if to compare coils in which the main couple is worth a new-style with coils with use of the main couples old-style, then about reducing capacity in new on can be to speak, only theoretically.
I tried to promonitorit Internet on subject statistics shortage of capacity have coils new series and frankly nothing not has found, and after all for two season certainly that any came out would, so that against statistics, as states not popryosh. Edinstvtvennoe mentioning about a lesser capacity reel-from novymm type armored glass), can be find in reports-from salvage yards coils on site Dehli phishing. I asked question about failure new 4,000-in directly workers skilled on Dehli phishing and frankly direct reassert the not received.
Now’s go back directly to the issue about capacity coils RM and RS. Under equal terms tow will coil RS from-for availability of a single handles (have such handles more reduce leverage), but for example for the same the medium on capacity well lack and double handles.

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

. About reducing capacity in new on can be to speak, only theoretically.

Agree, this theory, camping on K. Not yet saw nor one reel from model series of 2011, which came that's Saadat. I spoke, based on articles daily-fishing.ru. Incidentally, not knew, that have Shimano Exage 4,000 RC the main couple such a same, as have previous models. Perhaps this plus. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

New producer coils. DRENNAN. :mybb:

Is nonsense increase. Today had turned a, I mentioned youth and its old were. Very resembles :rofl: