All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Reel-2

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

31

Romeo wrote:

That only as this explain heap people which buy these coils think that more expensive this better

Roma, me Stradik Marrying Buglak gave on DR. But I want you say, that me he likes not as matchevaya the coil, but as the coil for speed industrialized fishing. Double the the handle conveniently simply and move an excellent. Comfortable. Only here is observed that on maximal scandisk better Ideology not work. To let the line out boorishly.

0

32

katana wrote:

I saw Stradik 3,000 and 4,000 after nenapryazhnoy industrialized fishing in during season. Superficially all'oc as new all ??? the quality of painting and materials. But within steel wool, in principle option on lyubitelya.

wrote:

Skyfall Stradiku.
This coil capturing the season on La in Kyiv. Not me you tell about conditions industrialized fishing and strength tide. Used trough from 100gr. And under this as would and anything! - Tej. Coil Lives and I even Ideology most admired. Move simply deserves keep the lauding. And this after such "stress involved...." Tongue -studies thing!

Judging by around the, you now say about different Stradikakh. Your, Roma, - the old, a credible. Recent same series of these coils already not so hardy breed.

0

33

VIVA wrote:

By all indications around the, you now say about different Stradikakh. Your, Roma, - the old, a credible. Recent same series of these coils already not so hardy breed.

Vecherinok, I here at all hear about dura-Ace "news" from which simply eyes on their. And this with, that indeed was tongue -studies and the good firm.

Incidentally, I so think this trend hurts soon if not all, then very many producers. That is why I bought itself (took away faster the latest) feeder Rhino from Zebco from the catalogue even 2003. And one theatre. If not for, 'll buy out another "residue" 3,60m any seafood brunch. For Lake.

If so affairs routing the skro will have open here branch Auction B\ Wu and tackle shop.

0

34

Roma, agree! Here is on days spoke about Neoterika Korumovskogo, so heard, that stick 2008 and 2010 - this two different things. Counseled seek B / Wu :dontknow:.
On the. ??? ?? ? ? on Russian forums people, turns on during, seriously puzzled search for and-buying Espayerov and Tvinov series of RA.

0

35

wrote:

vecherinok, I here at all hear about dura-Ace "news" from which simply eyes on their. And this with, that indeed was tongue -studies and the good firm.

Ah, I would not became about firm dura-Ace to speak, on only from individual examples. All-??? Stradik - this the majority matchevaya the coil. And I know people, which crowd of even new Stradikom. Of poor his precisely in work, not so, as this make critics, drawing sets Internet articles, receiving impression exclusively from verteniya coils in the hands of.

I wanted to in this year harvest a new game stand Dayvoy. Not came and because until summer will not come in Ukraine, I bought two dura-Ace Aspire 4,000. They tested and time and tests even in zhestochayshikh conditions our La. Nor one person, from gonyavshikh these katukhi, nor words bad about them not said.

And Stradik 4000RC I, too, itself pick up volumes K on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, if tickles get for normal money. Simply harvest them d with kormushkami maximum 40-50 grams. And, popolzovav, necessarily write its impression.

Because, coils accurately also not can be absolutely universal, as and rods up. And enjoy the or another (if, of course, like it or to use them long) need in appropriate for it conditions.

Here is such conclusion I for themselves made.

+2

36

I resorted their 5 kop. Insert. I have the impression that on Forum communicate or alone athletes or exclusively wealthy people, which simply impossible harvest than something cheaper dura-Ace or Preston's. I understand, that the quality of defines the cost of products, but as would the nor was there is huge to-in those same coils Amateur class and average price categories. For examples Tica SPORTERA a series of SR in 3 or 3.5 shpule (http://www.goldencatch.com.ua/catalog/r … /sport-sr/) for fidera, as the me, very even nothing. Glad d hear other opinion.

0

37

drVegor wrote:

Nice to d hear other opinion.

The entire forum knows that my preference on the side of Browning :D and affluent I themselves raze not believe. Unfortunately. Then, too, may spoke would only about Preston.
Yes and at all I can harvest than anywhere and handle everything- registering me, can find the money well decent plans have any firms producer. I have criterion choice simple. Practice! Worked would on the other firm, enjoyed would other commodity and has found would and in offense advantages and spoke would here about them. You found their advantages, so say about them. Me this interestingly, too,.

0

38

VIVA wrote:

Nu, I would not became about firm dura-Ace to speak, on only from individual examples

Chicken on zyornyshku are they biting. Though what positively reject only. Here alone, in the real life other. Pro dura-Ace not only pro reel "nice news" were just told, and I not articles read, and people specifically know. Loath and believe them. But I not do on this opinion other. Said and forgot. Trend scares simply. I here is only from you favorite search category pro Stradik heard, that we are talking about different on. I the until yours office sacred believed that Stradik this object priyatnoego investment in fishing trip. It turned out.

And at all have each firms there is successful and disappointing model product. I pro the and spoke before and not reversed the opinion and to this day. Need simply their find. Every for themselves simply searching for and finds the that suits his personally.

+1

39

wrote:

Henny on zyornyshku are they biting. Though what positively reject only. Here alone, in the real life other. Pro dura-Ace not only pro coils "nice news" were just told, and I not articles read, and people specifically know. Loath and believe them. But I not do on this opinion other. Said and forgot. Trend scares simply. I here is only from you favorite search category pro Stradik heard, that we are talking about different on. I the until yours office sacred believed that Stradik this object priyatnoego investment in fishing trip. It turned out.

And at all have each firms there is successful and disappointing model product. I pro the and spoke before and not reversed the opinion and to this day. Need simply their find. Every for themselves simply searching for and finds the that suits his personally.

Here is with this agree on 100%
Even + 1 you put :)

Last edited by VIVA (Mar 16 2011 16:27:27)

+1

40

drVegor wrote:

Wu me cause a impression, that on Forum communicate or alone athletes or exclusively wealthy people, which simply impossible harvest than something cheaper dura-Ace or Preston's.

Think, that athletes and prosperous people, this not explanation reasons choice profit cordages. Think, that the main reason - this EXPERIENCE! :yep: Because and were picked by "tackle with endowments of on growth." In my opinion.
But on expense of, that other brands have the right on life, so this 100% - I, for example, very respect Trabucco (yes and not only I). And at all, for me Feder - this complex ?????? on seducing fish on poklevku.: :D, and everything else question exclusively an. Who Needs Preston, and whom Collapsable baton. :tomato:

+1

41

drVegor wrote:

Wu me cause a impression, that on Forum communicate or alone athletes or exclusively wealthy people, which simply impossible harvest than something cheaper dura-Ace or Preston's.

Not d you sign the one for other, Id say for himself. For me fidernaya fishing has become favorite hobby. But on this money not pity. And as something so broke a, that many active forumchane have such same diagnosis.
Before as buy expensive coils from dura-Ace and top rods up (from Preston's and Browning's) I capturing the almost 3 season an amateur rybalkii with cheap coils from dura-Ace (Qatana, for example), and other firms (first some China, then Dayva / German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran). So here is I have broken, semi-broken their accurately on couple of Stradikov bold enough. Not for good reason say: "Cheap ribka - worse yushka." Now I accurately can say about virtues and shortcomings different price categories.
Pro rods up can say the same. But correct another - to gain [kayf]from top udilisch need swim first than something cheap. Then chase feel difference.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 16 2011 18:45:16)

+4

42

duffy333 wrote:

"cheap ribka - worse yushka"

Something I selective with all agree. :D

0

43

VIVA wrote:

What something I selective with all agree.

Warmed up to me, profound, put weight on, poprestonel. :D

Last edited by (Mar 16 2011 20:21:43)

0

44

wrote:

profound, put weight on

And figs you :D

+1

45

Been happy about and ordered another Stradic 3000GTM RC on EKhEL 11 "6 Fedeer, thank you Vitaliku.

0

46

Agree with post Sergei fully, only pro novaya udilisch, oops here already not increasingly so unambiguously.
Ironically, but novaya udilisch, this as rule very the qualitative and expensive. Paraboliki. And here is here, again same, oops as not all like paraboliki. Although they and on during better (I about expensive from quality material), and in tikhovode under it comes to shagging big deal (is bad increasingly ??? toughness this temperature delta Damaged otrabatayvat more fish bigger than others). But. Not always and not everywhere novaya are surpassed by none. Increasingly of course same my I.M.H.O.,. Would argue with Sergei in essence of knowledge udilisch in comparison ;)

Was would interestingly pozakrashivat name, posryvat had the tags on and conduct test. I even, pass not am confident that all novaya, confidently ranked would top positions in terms of "zruchnost" use of. :D osnovanom purely on neizbytochnom factor simple fishing needs in udilishche under conditions industrialized fishing.

0

47

The main reason - this EXPERIENCE! (Shkatula)
BBQ agree. Precisely with shorting experience, good katukhi, fidera and other pribombasy. And not because, that someone, something praises. Think, to some this experience comes slightly faster.
T. K. With money not very, enleve those same TICA Sportera 3007 yes Shimano Sahara 4,000 (katukhe around 7 years).
But, thanks to some drag on experience and of course advice and my clues guys this Forum (for that them large thank you), accurately illustrate, that wanted to would buy. Have guys there is opportunity buy services they like or dislike, beta test their, give its assessment of and this nice.

0

48

Sp wrote:

the main reason - this EXPERIENCE!

The main reason this practice!
Experience rests on it ;) if Th :nope:
Give you udilku bucks for 300, you would were slowly moving towards its perhaps in criteria practice, even not necessarily and possessing experience lovlili similar tip here. And so same you would were slowly moving towards your cast for 50 bucks (if such there is of course) blaugrana fever she to you "simply so." And learned would and its. :nope: international jewelry, win, skills. And not only with President, but and increasingly else.

+1

49

wrote:

international jewelry, win, skills. And not only with President, but and increasingly else.

Something me suggests, that take place it in no clothing left and trukhanut his and say:
- WOW! Here is this thing, please, wrap it up two! This will be not quite correctly, so we rather win or contrary, buying the or different product. This as lottery. And only on water can be understand WOW this or "yes ah his and for sho has paid?"
Rely on someone else's experience helpful, but have people different needs and different perception. Only otloviv part of time can be to know - the accuracy of throw, flexibility, game letterhead on vyvazhivanii, fluctuations done on zabrose and etc.
So would argue with previous post, you should trust their senses here, if misdropped not strikes, choice those that there is gain experience and chase accurately know that buy in footprint. Times, and then on a new, doubts, experiences, joy or "yes ah his."

0

50

Rappye wrote:

What something me suggests, that take udilishche in no clothing left and trukhanut his and say:
- WOW! Here is this thing, please, wrap it up two! This will be not quite correctly, so we rather win or contrary, buying the or different product.

I exactly shaking in my sneakers in drawn first as and many. On fact "potryakh" can give enough primary information. And here is then already as states udilishche on practice uncovers their nice gifts. Simply some with President make this quickly. Other (was such case) was able "unpack" later two years.

0

51

And such the case, on fact to any udilischu can be better get used. But then already know accurately, that need.

+1

52

:mybb: In this the Frost more interesting was would talk about concrete MSORUBKAKh.

0

53

Question: Face annual Tviny 4,000 before packing on winter looked had turned a (one at all it come to on 2kh church was) all was in order.
After winters emerged a rumble within - that this may be?
I banked Dima radioing Pollack. But concerned about his don't want, and experiences sleep nedayut.

0

54

katana wrote:

After winters emerged a rumble within - that this may be?

This winter of. Rasteklos oil, in warm melted "solid oil", styok with details. Wriggle. The very should pass. Over time.

0

55

VIVA wrote:

That such conclusion I for themselves made.

VIVA wrote:

Because, coils accurately also not can be absolutely universal, as and rods up. And enjoy the or another (if, of course, like it or to use them long) need in appropriate for it conditions.

Fully agree.
Himself may firms "dura-Ace", I pro coils, and precisely in zadnefriktsionnykh, ranging with supera and. Aspaerom, camping on To have other firms there is no such unparalleled and hardly will, "Dayva" all tries to draft competition, but all past :smoke:.
Perfectly also am aware, that perednefriktsionnye coils exceed zadnefriktsionnye in capacity, reliability, on the better (rapid) srabatyvaniyu clutch, but not can to abandon checkboxes, for me he relevant. :dontknow:
Is how the-Sportera, mean three pieces different sizes (3007,3507,4507) good coils in his price categories

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by D.S.I (Mar 17 2011 15:49:18)

0

56

wrote:

This is winter of. Rasteklos oil, in warm melted "solid oil", styok with details. Wriggle. The very should pass. Over time.

If emerged a rumble - in no way case "not will pass the very", this likely attests to flawed work Main Pairs. Correctly made, that banked on technical care. Lubricating materials, which are conducted on SOEs work under temperature regime from -40 until + 100. Work - in sense retain their "defensive" 's meeting. Leaving should not, camping on K. "solidolom" in it simply and not reeks.

Yes, and still - before as you buy coil, needs to pay attention not only on brand and model, and still and ask seller of provide on choice several copies one and the same reel, and although would wriggle 2-3 pieces, that would choose one. Can open up secret, that accented cases, when on our market fall reel not quite correctly otregulirovannye on factory, from here can be problems with its further exploitation - all sorts of complaints on noises, growling and still something in this kind.

Not forget, that most cheap coils harvest they:

http://doseng.org/uploads/posts/2010-12/1292566844_doseng.org_1292522705_001.jpg

+1

57

wrote:

If emerged a rumble - in no way case "not will pass the very", this likely attests to flawed work Main Pairs. Correctly made, that banked on technical care. Lubricating materials, which are conducted on SOEs work under temperature regime from -40 until + 100. Work - in sense retain their "defensive" 's meeting. Leaving should not, camping on K. "solidolom" in it simply and not reeks.

For little thank you! I simply in coils as the climb at the dawn habits to them. Handling of a, 's being greased, as then understood from nothing to acquire to do. Not moreover. Past and surplus number of dense lubrication ("solidola") which ironically in on prisutstvovala, past and enleve witnessed when ranney0raney spring is worth only hide its its of as already move not the, and becoming so to the sun shone on it and play course emerges on the eyes of. Yes and poor my Stradik, in praised him snosivshiy my of use of his with 100gr kormukhami. After what began "roar", and then about a marvel. Stopped. And all of this without audience beforehand to notvert.
To this day coils not -Lubrication himself and not burdens nowhere and am not expected. With coils not flows to oil, therefore and dust in it not is mired. Wear Main couples? I not think about this, too,, there not schebyonka and not sand dripping wet. So that time a physician, then! In this I'd scope on own experience.

Yes and have human the coil same was normal. That could its for winter so "kill." Even interestingly very.

0

58

I have a permanent seat location cordages - osteklennaya loggia in urban apartment.
However in winter period I all coils have the in residential room, and, can so, no negative changes with them for winter not happening.
Contrary, istoskovavshis on a fishing trip, time from time, long winter evenings, Bacteria and "prophylachical perenamotku" bekinga and the main - you flip of night, is it-the other coils - and like business on psyche becomes - together not give them zalezhatsya on one place without affairs.

0

59

Dood wrote:

Wu me a permanent seat location and tackle shop - osteklennaya loggia in urban apartment

Have the in not heated marquee garage, coils entire winter were there same, 12th March traveled on retreatments before sorevami in Marino, took out coil, 've fitted to Superu which these boys are and in path, Twin worked also do, as and on saying., on plotve in 350-400gr Friction clutch chameleon its appointment.

0

60

I, frankly, governed akin in some ways to fetishistam, cordage have the in stone garage. By reviewing after same with winter quarters all (and are talking about dura-Ace) Stradiki - should tell about how, that middle they very well. For justice, should tell, that on "rescued" were relegated fully given MOVIE.

0