All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

A.Perkov wrote:

A, pro the handle forgotten. :dontknow:

I reversed the double pens on single on on Simano in size 2,500-3,000-4,000 - no problems not was.

Model - Ekseydzh, Super, Qatana, Nekseyv.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

A this gives it what the Misc. Bonuses? The same the Malaysian how.

And chegos tody the price different? And under this with one shpuley, and more expensive a disease.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2012 20:14:53)

Romeo wrote:

and chegos tody the price different? And under this with one shpuley, and more expensive a disease.

Likely - this marketing move, ah type on Japanese market!

Romeo wrote:

and chegos tody the price different?

In Europe alone and same shimanovskie positions, incidentally, too, on price higher, than on Ukraine. Far walk not need to and in neighboring Russia, too, the price higher.

Can I have and glitches, but aori realistically more interesting "stands at" than ekseydzh :dontknow: zakidayte me tomatoes :playful: if from whom will opportunity compare then post about asked.

Dood wrote:

I reversed the double pens on single on on Simano in size 2,500-3,000-4,000 - no problems not was.

Model - Ekseydzh, Super, Qatana, Nekseyv.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, one of knobs my (forge the Pozdnyaki, remember?) Nekseyv. Here is now, to have 2 pens want Ekseyzh with front friktsionom TUR, to soul had :D

Romeo wrote:

zakidayte me tomatoes

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: Roma excuse not has restrained its :D and if seriously who that will tell about Shimano AERNOS but with front friktsionom? Found on the e-baa and the price a humane

A.Perkov wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, one of knobs my (forge the Pozdnyaki, remember?) Nekseyv. Here is now, to have 2 pens want Ekseyzh with front friktsionom TUR, to soul had :D

Point, have you like would NEC was another, and the avatar, 's reabsorption, the same remained.

Can crossover somewhere and finger odnoruchnuyu handle from Ekseydzha with front friktsionom to with your you can - I have model Ekseydzh 4,000 Eph's C's.

Feederal_74 wrote:

In Europe alone and same shimanovskie positions, incidentally, too, on price higher, than on Ukraine.

For comparisons http://www.angel-domaene.de/Shimano-Exa … --533.html and in Ukraine http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 00-rc.html

+1

volod wrote:

To comparisons

Volod thank you! ~ 550 Grzywna (. (Okay let the old the price 620 Grzywna (. :confused:) against 781 UAH. I think a substantial the difference o.o. so 781 Grzywna (. This in inetmagazine, and in wrinkles and 850 prices saw!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 09:24:01)

Romeo wrote:

so 781 Grzywna (. This in inetmagazine, and in wrinkles and 850 prices saw

On prodazhu I contrary find most goods cheaper than in Internet stores. Can simply know where seek :)

Vovan wrote:

Skyfall prodazhu I contrary find most goods cheaper than in Internet stores. Can simply know where seek

I, too, all that buying from cordages buying significantly cheaper conventional wisdom price. Who searching for the always will find. Only here is these the search sometimes make to start thinking about many ways :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 09:38:34)

volod wrote:

To comparisons http://www.angel-domaene.de/Shimano-Exa … --533.html and in Ukraine http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 00-rc.html

You perishing caveat obektivnim until the end of. On Ukraine you have provided benchmark price is by no means the most cheap internem retailer, and on Germany the most low in period very sharp discount.
http://www.amazon.de/Shimano-Exage-4000 … B00442LAPO

Feederal_74 wrote:

you perishing caveat obektivnim until the end of.

On Germany I took price simply there, where I’that spool, and on price 59,99 evr.- now €51,99. Last autumn I was in Ukraine and in all stores, where I saw Shimano Exage 4,000 RC, they were on price far for 70 "grape". Although not dispute on Germany variation price can be enough large: http://www.preisroboter.de/n/shimano+exage+4000+rc.html

Last edited by volod (Jan 27 2012 21:05:50)

Volod, huge you thank you for tips on German inetmagaziny. I polaziv on references that you gave we can do it real begun to see clearly from pricing in Ukraine. Simply about Will.i.am. Still times thank you for tips :cool:

Than raskruchenney DM those neadekvatney surcharge have us here. o.O

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 21:54:38)

volod wrote:

Skyfall Germany I took price simply there, where I’this coil, and on price 59,99 evr.- now €51,99. Last autumn I was in Ukraine and in all stores, where I saw Shimano Exage 4,000 RC, they were on price far for 70 "grape".

But you same in Germany bought these in Internet no clothing left, and for comparisons you bring Ukrainian shops retail trade. I not know, as in Germany, but on Ukraine prices retail trade and staff-stores differ substantially. Literally yesterday I have By conversation with manager of Normarka on shimano, what about the staff-stores and their it is unrealistic low price. Not d here to argue the entire dialogue, also, as and not d zaskazyvat about principles a living and works the main masses the net-stores Ukraine on an arena sales fishing direction. Speech is faring even not about damping prices with hand trade through staff, but about appear banal making a bit of money on an even place "five kopecks" (this not "chyos", they realistically earn pittance, perishing I the know, real - The vacation prices). Importantly, that without inputs and almost instantaneously. Was would opportunity himself would perhaps singled out such activities.
Not can Music retail trade field such prices, as in staff-shops, because, as has spending, which not have they. Here is and consider such customers, as some of users of our Forum, that their on. Accented.

Feederal_74 wrote:

But you same in Germany bought these in Internet no clothing left

I likened the prices staff stores German and our. ???? here retail trade?

That hit surprised. On alone positions prices absolutely identical. On other Ukrainian staff shops vzventili until growth.

So as recently handled search for kit cyprinids kept coils I many shops. In some called. And realistically ofigeval recognizing's the of what sell positions, in particular concerning normarovskoy eparkhii, in Europe. o.O

Let me give you example on which stumbled Tica Abyss in Germany is worth 110-125 the euro (as and have us one in one), and Shimano BBLC (the old model) 130-140 the euro (and have us in staff stores the price begins from 2000 UAH. And the find. And here is I sit and think. Means in Europe these coils of identical price-level peg and have us the price in two times more expensive on shimano. Paradox!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 23:21:30)

Feederal_74 wrote:

But you same in Germany bought these in Internet no clothing left, and for comparisons you bring Ukrainian shops retail trade.

Let us compare. T in the first the caller who spotted in Yandex Ukrainian Internet Music: http://www.snasti.com.ua/katushki/katus … BTRLC.html and being known German: http://www.mur-tackle-shop.de/de/Shiman … LC_130.htm + send 4.90 €.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Don’t can Music retail trade field such prices, as in staff-stores, because, as has spending, which not have they..

And here is with this fully agree,, too, most me said German seller. Ah and who whom on. Case judge forumchanam.

volod wrote:

Zakhozhu in the first the caller who spotted in Yandex Ukrainian Internet Music:

And then would still will tell that all here idiots and nathin 'not who know :dontknow:

So volod I personally know human which on Ukraine literally on days bought coils dura-Ace BBLK on 1,200 UAH. 4 pieces - NEW! Means their realistically at that price sell on Ukraine. Indeed do for the same price that and in Europe :flag: :dontknow:

Is obtained that tiku sell can be as and for all on human prices and Uncle Szymon's means is worth in two times more expensive - this why this is so? o.O

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2012 23:29:57)

Romeo wrote:

this why this is so?

And oil on bread? :D

Guys, pardon sake of God, I after all only pro Simanovskie pens asked, and here such dispute, Netimer would Spring!
Crash however :flag:
Incidentally about prices: BEASTMASTER BX COMMERCIAL BMBX911CFDR was someone buys for 585 UAH. Without Accounting sending.

Last edited by A.Perkov (Jan 28 2012 00:16:03)

Romeo wrote:

dura-Ace BBLK on 1,200 Grzywna (

Roma, this entrance the price this katukhi, simply error was dumping old model, that would in end buy new. At all the-topic to argue in example "bblkashku", model withdrawn with production and for many stores not represents interest, and who the contrary of complaint on popularity these katukh. About five same not worth forget, that European Normark, can regulate - The vacation prices for everyone from concrete markets and this absolutely not depends on economic position each specific countries. Example of such a individual pricing can serve the cost of on Ukraine udilisch series of BEASTMASTER BX COMMERCIAL. If there is desire to pomonitor prices on Europe.

BAMBUR wrote:

A oil on bread?

Who here spoke that Preston Forever? Geu maver poverlayt in England, is worth so much same how many and in Ukraine

http://www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk/ma … p-903.html

And prestonovskie stick

http://www.fishfriend.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2540

Akhrenevaem in another times :crazyfun: prices the same Preston C SERIES 12 'Feeder
(Carbs / 2) the difference 26 ?just. But this not most important. Importantly for how many their on Ukraine thrust :crazyfun:

Importantly CORRECTLY SELL :flag: and our For all eats. :flag:

Ukrainian prices Preston to example
http://www.777fishing.com/shop/details/ … s-12'.html
Ga-ga-goink!

http://www.777fishing.com/shop/category … eries.html

Although saw and for 1800 UAH. But essence not changes. And perishing at what price their quite recently were selling the created full morning you!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2012 00:48:51)

+1

Romeo wrote:

day basis CORRECTLY SELL :flag: and our For all eats. :flag:

Atta! I in 2001- 200. S.’have "Kvazar-Tele" processor Intel for 300 have. E. And sold for 295 ppm!
In than sign In? On the results of month for every sold prots- a return 15 have. E. 760.46 + 10 have. E. Profits. Can in this, revealed with shocking clarity truth?

Feederal_74 wrote:

and who the contrary of complaint on popularity these katukh.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Normark, can regulate - The vacation prices for everyone from concrete markets and this absolutely not depends on economic position each specific countries.

Me the that with this? :dontknow: I see real naep.’s me as consumer :dontknow:

Feederal_74 wrote:

Generally the-topic to argue in example "bblkashku", model withdrawn with production and for many stores not represents interest

She still not one year will for many represent interest :flag:
Vitalya in general all understandable. Ultimately not like it or whom the to pay yes for that - need to hustle and circumvent profile ???? and the most a simple way not buy goods on which were set "speculative" prices :flag: or to buy their in right places :rolleyes:

Not can understand't want any incidents around price.
Here principle one - not like it or not launching. Demand there is and prices such. If no one borrow not will the prices will fall.
Nobody OK not wants account for nor customs fees, nor a new tax code, nor "put", nor "nalogivokiv" Ukrainian and other creeping sycophants in, which need to to unfasten an eager seller. All want earning more, and buy cheap.
And around this bazaar across the country. And bribery the?

In many branch lines Forum echo this conflict several forumsenough respected fishermen :canthearyou:

Incidentally about on.

Sergei (aka duffy333)!

Daviche you have recommended that me for his Preston's EBM 14.2 buy coil Preston a new series of size "6,000" instead Preston PXR 5,000. Judging by catalogue Preston in series of Preston PXR there is no coils such a size. Obviously you had in mind model a new series of PC-R COMPETITION 6,000.

GEAR RATIO 4.9 : 1
Weight 473g
LINE PER TURN 100cm
Line CAPACITY 0.28mm/300m
Max drag force 16 kg

In ties with this, I wanted to clarify: Correctly whether I understood, that for EBM 14.2 (160gr) more balanced will model PC-R COMPETITION 6,000 instead Preston PXR 5,000?

With respect,

Good time days! Choice fell on reel Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC, SUPER GT 4,000 RC, SUPER GTM 4,000 RC, STRADIC GTM 4,000 RC, what of them more will be more appropriate for BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12, ready listen all for and against!

piere wrote:

In ties with this, I wanted to clarify: Correctly whether I understood, that for EBM 14.2 (160gr) more balanced will model PC-R COMPETITION 6,000 instead Preston PXR 5,000?

Absolutely is true you me understood on those the, which people in view. Now I await the parcel with it. Shall put on this feeder and'll take a look that and as. Here is then and can be will say what of them better. Until that this only my judgments come from on the basis of technical characteristics model PC-R COMPETITION 6,000.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 29 2012 21:09:36)

Tell can where already mentioned, but not found! As turn off pushed Friction clutch have reel Shimano exage with traditional drag, vhat I can't understand as this is done?