All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

Have PXR 4,000 and PXR 5,000 virtually all voting :flag:. About PXR 5,000 wrote here, and pro its mop-up after season use with kormushkami 80gr + here
Differences the next:
- shpulya smaller size (identical 4,000-cultural on dura-Ace);
- slightly in short the rod (from-for this shpulya PXR 5,000 not touted on it);
- slightly smaller weight (419gr against 435gr);
- less exhausting for one turnover ("against '10" or above).
This all! Corps, mechanism, here, peredatka - everything else fully voting. This means, that and have "youngest sister sister" traction and capacity, too, lack.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Lightweight Aluminium Body with Sealed Construction

More precisely will with "leak-proof constructs", and screws certainly planted on mastiku, if neatly warm it up propeller with a blowtorch., then dolzhon go. Accurately British the mic coil did)

'm sorry for strange question, but as correctly also wind as such on shpulyu?You can with the help double deal?

FEEDE wrote:

'm sorry for strange question, but as correctly also wind to let the line out on shpulyu? Can be with the help double deal?

-approved "Rules winding fishing line of yours on shpulyu" not there is: The sign says... it, as like it or, but better to adhere to recommendations from producers on namotke cord / fishing line of yours on shpulyu - on some package sizes cords / fishing line of yours this process detail proillyustrirovan.

From its experience can to inform, that as such (the cord, beking) desirable reliably spinning to shpule - once I have shpulya (from reel with backdating friktsionom) "samootdelilas" from reel under zabrose (shpulya was anchored by the to axis reel under aid buttons, and apparently, this a button get back a little "gave clumsy") - and escaped in water, on La, in November, in water crawl for shpuley not was no desires. Well, that beking was dead-bolted tied to shpule - I found nearby empty glass bottle and became reeling in on it first the cord, then beking - they convoys were crazy with shpuli, but itself shpulya remained in water, until I not journey took it out of entire length the cord + beking and only after this dragged her up shpulyu from water.

Had been given today coil Cormoran Corcast Super Jet Feeder 5 PIF 3,000.

http://uploads.ru/t/E/n/w/Enw79.jpg

As times ozadachivalsya choice coils to his Maver (have), and here on you, eat up with muffin.
That you say muddle, to leave or same reverse. On vodka?
And if seriously, like would hear opinion on about this product?!

People praise on other forums, I itself on staff-shops'm keeping an eye (the difference in prices more 100grn) Vyberesh vodka-of food, how many. :cool:

Danser wrote:

What you say muddle, to leave or same reverse. On vodka?

This coil only for the medium, I have she one was damaged on the cow sheds 80-100gr.

I on-start plan harvest, on-my the most tsimus. And broke super be jet or previous modification?

IgoreK wrote:

This the coil only for the medium, I have she one was damaged on the cow sheds 80-100gr.

I have ye times a medium, test until 80 "grape". Far from thought, that d harvest kormushkami much worse off than 40 "grape".
One thing embarrasses in center of the spool, why something not stands at the commercial lesoukladyvatelya?

Danser wrote:

One confounds in center of the spool, why something not stands at the commercial lesoukladyvatelya?

If under easy pokachivanii reels along axis (that toothpick, cardboard) he is worth dead, without single intention of play - the or not correctly assembled, or dying of thirst (figs his knows, than coated with was under assembling.
If there is no opportunities do sobstvennoruchnyy exchange in no clothing left, then will have disassemble. Before standoff and in the process to qualitatively be remembered, that and where review and in what sequence filmed.
And am confident, that not revolves? (Sometimes on a new polirovanoy brilliant the surface and complete absence of play not so perishing and markedly)

With a sharpie metochku molitvakh on video and will in sight revolves or not.

Pavel K wrote:

A am confident, that not revolves? (Sometimes on a new polirovanoy brilliant the surface and complete absence of play not so perishing and markedly)

Yesterday stubbornly reaches out for on him the cord and closely watched on the commercial! Not shivelitstsa bastard.

Danser wrote:

One confounds in center of the spool, why something not stands at the commercial lesoukladyvatelya?

Have kormoranov this constant "little, er, mishap." Certainly in video are worth clenched. Other in scheme coils. I have in XD5000 clenched were from inferior proprietary black plastic and lubrication within rollers not was. A drop butter a bit has improved situation. After substitutes one of in liner on bearing 5kh8kh2.5 the commercial became the issues as need to.

And with coil two spare shpuli has been going?

Danser wrote:

Yesterday stubbornly reaches out for on him the cord and closely watched on the commercial! Not shivelitstsa bastard.

VDA wrote:

Wu kormoranov this constant "little, er, mishap." Certainly in video are worth clenched.

Became be, in my izrecheniyakh - see My post # 715- there is any grain of truth: "Lottery" - she and have Kormorana lottery! :glasses:

Last edited by Dood (Feb 14 2012 12:06:13)

+1

VDA wrote:

A with coil two spare shpuli has been going?

Javadxan. One petty.
Increasingly well, but here is this zakidon with trailer doing-the kind me confounds AWN2 / workspace6. On weekend perhaps do in Music and Bohrmann reverse on another coil. , it is a pity that this gift (high would him grets) and money not are you going to pick, will have choose of what there is on the shop window. And she remains awash ah quite fiscal dayvoy. Dura-Ace and in speak of there is no, yes and Riobi with sailors so same not there is.

Dood
I understood you. Perhaps not with my little luck to bet on "red black." Then will have do an al the entire nalichestvennyy range of dayvy and pick a achieve escape coil!

wrote:

People praise on other forums

I not know where you read, but Productions I mostly met the negative reviews about this a coil. Not the to people used to spit, but and special only once, there is no. Systematically the 1949 alone and those same constructive "(chronic) diseases."

Danser

I would all-??? tried to force the commercial keep on turning. Propeller, 'm separating primary ganglia attaching pillar rollers can be too strongly you. Try his slightly weaken. Can be deal in this.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sistematicheski the 1949 alone and those same constructive "(chronic) diseases."

And more specific can be?

VDA wrote:

I would all-??? tried to force the commercial keep on turning. Propeller, 'm separating primary ganglia attaching pillar rollers can be too strongly you. Try his slightly weaken. Can be deal in this.

Yesterday has tried weaken a bit propeller regulirovochnyy, "and influencing and now there." Increasingly has combined back in box and postponed until weekends.
I not supporter moreover, to new things, for which actually money, treat from diseases, say so. If this the problem name as name my instantiated by - form of. If the problem the most design, then let us to change on the reel another producer.
Not want of course, gift increasingly ???, but alas.

Danser, here is other subject on "rodstvinnitse" your coils:
http://fishing.vn.ua/forum/viewtopic.ph … ecc8d3b6d0
I have in its time on absolutely a new Kormoranovskoy center of the spool on the first same fishing has Friction clutch :dontknow: Although the second accurately such a same two season just worked densely and another two season periodically on "our guest" feeder works.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2012 13:24:51)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me in its time on absolutely a new Kormoranovskoy a coil on the first same a fishing trip has Friction clutch

But as this translated?

VDA wrote:

A as this translated?

Handle clutch has turned into a brake, and shpulya has become fully otpuschenoy :(

Feederal_74 wrote:

the negative reviews about this a coil

For this (super be jet) as times input kriticheskik virtually there is no-she relatively a new. Positive reviews-on Kyiv a fishing site. Have old coils pililo with a cord foundation had to, on a new have made poluzakrytyy the commercial and ukomplektovali 2 frame aluminum shpulyami. I have such a Kormorana there is no, only despite buy, ah and'm, that people say (victory in the air kuyotsya on earth-across parts of posters yet :flirt:) I dont not sports engage-fish harvest, well my level of I.M.H.O., pysy Wu this Kormorana are beginning to emerge clones-Cayman Islands tornado and Kolmik some iKosadaka superkast, and have as the flagship of chetyryokhtysyachka, means in offense something there is / I.M.H.O., /

Danser wrote:

Yesterday has tried weaken a bit propeller regulirovochnyy

Oh, okay, yeah inspect rotation rollers edge leaf paper, puffed-harder to discern rotation, and effort to change can be-stronger ones start pressing hard. I so is allowing.

According to read on neighboring Forum become more less understandable in fix the problem. Razobral, thought'll anoint, and goes, camping on To the commercial was dead hard (if can be so say) greasing, and unpleasantly surprised, instead declared bearing (and under purchase I watched on scheme coils) is worth vtoroplastovaya footnotes. Himself the commercial hamstrung by left-on the sides two plastic washers'.

In end the cord will start on the sly to saw the commercial. Can be close eyes on the fact, that I not fishing, now and again in regime non-stop sign and when the cord propilit the the commercial, but news themselves feel, knowing that in a coil there is "hidden underwater stumbling."

wrote:

Okay inspect rotation rollers edge leaf paper, puffed-harder to discern rotation, and effort to change can be-stronger ones start pressing hard. I so is allowing.

On pikere I have is worth coil RIOBI "Stamina." The commercial revolves under slightest the impact twist are spaced, and here nor in what.

Dood wrote:

so buying coils in such cases represents for gaining game in lottery: Buyer hopes, that "law of averages there" hit this qualitative katukha - as same, the price quite low! No "however for brand"! Friends and familiar praise bought them copies of! And camping on P.

Guys miracle not will, want stage plays on case, then please. And, that would not wonder lucky not lucky, let us turn to people which engage in repair katushek- let they will say (if of course will want), what coils to them most often come on renovating? Its word can say and sellers, honestly naturally.

Know, on how many I know, most often all ??? repair coils from price categories 100 dollars and higher. A good master + spare parts worth their money and under more cheap a coil easier buy a new, than do come repair, I.M.H.O.,.

Yes not be upset you from-for ftoroplasta, this not ferrule, and bearing slip with very was recovering characteristics, and konservatsionnuyu lubrication continue to have, maslichka there. Clock on such vtulkakh were, several years worked on. Incidentally not remember pro're teflon specifically, but in general the rate friction have bearings slip below, than have bearings of rotation of, camping on E. Lecce the issues will.

wrote:

Wu this Kormorana are beginning to emerge clones

So and have my XD5000 heap "iolochnykh brothers", only number of bearings differ, Sergei Duffy333 about this already wrote in this the Frostpost # 6. And construction had to similar and little, er, mishap naturally, too,. Need constantly to control - fell whether cord on the TV ad right.

Gonna leave itself, all forum keep and take an interest in health '' 's his goddaughter's "let us :D

VDA wrote:

XD5000

With than you consume?

wrote:

the rate friction have bearings slip below, than have bearings of rotation of

Ah this you were excessive.

VDA wrote:

Nu this you were excessive.

Well visual, but the most's jammed. Different motives for themselves, necessarily answer (in lichke see)

Last edited by (Feb 14 2012 17:59:24)