All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

mixa
Dobryi day! If until 300grn'll invest too will well, and so plus minus 100
Yes and want explain, specifically I take inexpensive some tackle, with goal develop experience and will escape its habits dubinschika, not knowledge good some tackle in the first same day. The main goal, learning these little check-in bottom, be a little more specific bombarding, in general work fiderom.

+1

Danser wrote:

.. Gave today coil Cormoran Corcast Super Jet Feeder 5 PIF 3,000.

Danser wrote:

One embarrasses in a coil, why something not stands at the commercial lesoukladyvatelya?

Bountiful time days!
Am a great admirer fidera and long with interest read this forum. Not halls were on reason moreover, 4to found answers on all vorprosy, and’t share from personal experience alas particularly nothing with which :dontknow: Skyfall different reasons race time for beloved hobby, camping on CHAMPION And experience race: '(But having history with Cormoran Super Jet Feeder kamrada Danser, understood that came it is time be registered. Sorry for lyrical retreat. In general himself am gold this caused to and with the same problem rollers lesoukladyvatelya. And's being greased, and handling of a / been collected - not stands at a disease. Adjusted for nechastykh rybylok, decided not bother and left as there is. In general this it seems a family little, er, mishap this model, camping on CHAMPION Proved to purchase not advise buy invariably marriage.
With Z.

+1

ND80 wrote:

. In general himself am gold this caused to and with the same problem rollers lesoukladyvatelya. And's being greased, and handling of a / been collected - not stands at a disease.

Greetings kamradu ND80 from "blue"! :flag: :dontknow:

Yes, likely - constructive verdaderamente. Or Chinese girls "forget" establish 1-2 so thin shaybochki, to not inflict nevospolnimogo economic damage country Great Mao - have them there with this very strictly! (Joke).
In a result under assembling knot propeller take a careful, he grips rotating elements, and these elements not revolve.
Advice: Try pick a additional shaybochki in this knot rollers - one from above and one from below - or still as something - experiment with them.
Still on site-Forum Salapina, without ceremony - with six months-year ago, in one of those, “the, met description of, with a few snapshots of, Russian umeltsa, which in knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya established additional goal lead and laying a from plastic white color of, name quite science is at work in, something like" fiberglas. "

Dood wrote:

. Laying a from plastic white color of, name quite science is at work in, something like "fiberglas."

Perhaps, this kaprolon. Material with striking resistance wear, but quite complex in processing. Adopt in mechanical engineering (bushings, ’, goal lead. Couple of times rebuffed with this input. Vytachival clenched bypass valves on their pneumatic guns.
Think, goal lead from kaprolona could would solve the problem zaedaniya rollers lesoukladyvatelya on on Cormoran.

Ur! Found! Fluropolymer!

http://salapin.ru/forum/showthread.php? … post125401

For greater informativeness are looking neighboring messages - higher and below.

+1

Dood wrote:

Greetings kamradu ND80 from "blue"!

Pardon me, already seceded from "underground" :blush:
Wladyslaw Ivanovich, a large thank you for competent advice! And you Oleg, too,. Think simply replace this katukhu on Shimano 3,000, either exage, either super GT for a medium-lights. That would? Inclination is to exage RC, with a single handle. Double hand like exhausting stronger (has on my exage 4,000 RM). Although like would super GT, but have them only double pens. In general, that would? And, I'm sorry for offtop, Oleg, THANK YOU you and the entire our team for Italy! :cool: The English until now turnips Date in resentful :crazyfun: In their matchfishing read article: About our with very keep, and Russians so at all "all betrayed." Still times I'm sorry for offtop.

+3

Here choose only you. Shimano Super GT, of course, will more interesting, but I, too, not love double knobs. Many fly fishermen consider contrary, so, there is the likelihood substitutes on odinarnuyu directly in no clothing left. Need to communicate with sellers.
P. S. Shimano Exage, too, the unit very Regrettable. For lights well ????? coils in size 3,000. :cool:

're all compadres!
Could you tell me whether trio of, podoyt whether on khevik coil SPRO Dragmaster EX 840
http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/1203/72/d9b772dda8af.jpg

The price as the me priemlimaya, and as with this katukhoy tallies stick SPRO TFX4 Precision Hot Feeder MH 3.90m until 120gr. In advance thankful for advice. Collect not tone expensive kit under metodnuyu the feeder and for-zabrosa. :huh:

Last edited by JAMP (Mar 3 2012 15:59:06)

If get out, see on picture, and then to familiarize themselves with the basic characteristics - the yes, ??? be appropriate.
Basic characteristics:
Dimension type of - 4,000
Bearings - 7 + 1
Weight - 429gr
Ratio the ratio: 5.1 :1
19.500 shpuli: 0,35mm / 140m
Its robust and easiest grafitovyy Corps
Alyuminevaya the main shpulya
The spare down shpulya
It had clutch
Precise pushed Friction clutch
Mgnovennyy drag
Computer balancing rotor.

Text or: Personally me embarrasses "Die and easy grafitovyy Corps" - I more later "MA – It guaranteeing and heavy metal the complex" - but this on lyubitelya.

Text or-usage: Lacks only input about how is leading themselves this coil during industrialized fishing.

Dood wrote:

If you get out, see on picture, and then to familiarize themselves with the basic characteristics - the yes, ??? be appropriate.

And if revere reviews in this same the Frost previously, then bent or broken, that if dura-Ace - easily herdable China, then even asked you - quite perishing Chinese China. On the picture it, of course, nothing, although personally I only times saw, to the was not better, than alive (? let the PXR) - and overwhelmingly, all as times contrary - online.de tsyatska, and in hands will you take - and disappointment.

Here how many people - so much and of views! :D monumental in opinion present some "pluralism":

Can be be overcompensate careful, and then: "Overwhelmingly, all as times contrary - online.de tsyatska, and in hands will you take - and disappointment", :no: and can be not off have human desire to to purchase this a device, but all-??? get back a little drip some a small a teaspoon tar in well publicized producer huge barrel of honey:

Dood wrote:

usage: Personally me embarrasses "Die and easy grafitovyy Corps" - I more later "MA – It guaranteeing and heavy metal the complex" - but this on lyubitelya.

Text or-usage: Lacks only input about how is leading themselves this coil during industrialized fishing.

:flirt:

+1

Dood wrote:

You can be overcompensate careful, and then:

And can be not be, and then two path:
1. Can be afford - being proven Shima-dayvy
2. Not quite can be afford - being not less proven and repeatedly sovetuemye Tiki / Riobi

I not against companies even asked you, contrary, but who them Dr., that they so can't stand it piaryat and promote its product? And be beta-tester their products I not want and not d)) To there House Gabor not mentioned))

About yes, about "Shimy-dayvy" have us opinion absolutely voting: :cool:

Boev wrote:

Here choose only you. Shimano Super GT, of course, will more interesting, but I, too, not love double knobs. Many fly fishermen consider contrary, so, there is the likelihood substitutes on odinarnuyu directly in no clothing left. Need to communicate with sellers.
P. S. Shimano Exage, too, the unit very Regrettable. For lights well ????? coils in size 3,000.

Thank you Oleg! , too, tilted towards to exage

Tosh wrote:

what are the coils put on feeder Flagman Power emerge and Flagman Corsar? Until 250 UAH.

Any. Or podsobiray until 300 Grzywna (. And which to thus the as riobi for example.

Tosh wrote:

what are the coils put on feeder Flagman Power emerge and Flagman Corsar?

I have on Power emerge’s worth Tica Venus SD3059, the size of the shpuli - 3,000 on dura-Ace. But she more expensive 250 Grzywna (. Other coil Flagman'inspirer 4,000.

Рыбак wrote:

Я RB-шки убил на медиуме за сезон... Начали люфтить на шестернях... Но эт в соревновательном режиме...
Размеры были 3000. Хотя с 4-кой отличались только шпулей - механизм и корпус одинаковый...
Так что после пары лет компиляционных извращений на тему - красивенькая и недорогая... Пришел к выводу, что есть катушки и есть Shimano, к сожалению это пока так и осталось... Вернулся к Суперам...

Возможно и такое. Но лично у меня одна отработала 3 сезона с кормушками 60-80г. и все отлично. Вторая, такая же, пол сезона отработала так же. Третья в 1000 размере на лайтовом спининге, но правда используется редко, тоже три сезона отработала.
Так же по моему совету пару "товарищей-турЫстов" пользуются такими же, довольны как слоны.

P.S.:Жаль только что по мощнее таких нет, теперь присматриваю под Аквалайт катушечку. Кстати, с Аквалайтом 3.9 она хорошо балансирует, но 100 гр-е кормухи уже не для нее.
Вот и хотелось бы услышать, что посоветуют форумчане под Аквалайт 3.9 150г. Бюджет +\- 500 грн.
Понравилась Tica Sportera, но тяжеловата, да и бейтранер не нужен. Вобщем, хотелось бы послушать мнения.

kis_lex wrote:

. Here is and like would hear, that they will advise on forumchane under Akvalayt 3.9 150g. Budget +\ - 500 Grzywna (.

In my opinion: Not get discouraged-- - there is such a katukha! You get clicking:glasses:

Dood wrote:

Don’t get discouraged-- - there is such a katukha

Only will need immediately replace nave box (on gear is the main armored glass) on bearing, and will serve long.

Dood wrote:

I.M.H.O.,: Not get discouraged-- - there is such a katukha! Click away :glasses:

And in than its differences from model until 11 year. Me in 09 such a had been given, only the size of the 2,500. If honestly, me she not particularly liked. So lies without use of.

VDA wrote:

Only will need immediately replace nave box (on gear is the main armored glass) on bearing, and will serve long.

All the more still with vtulkami with start bother will have :angry:

Bountiful Anyone reflecting days. Interested in the quality of enforcement coils FOX Stratos FS4000e. The price - the quality of compared with analogues. Something from Slavs no obzorov- input.

Last edited by serga (Mar 6 2012 22:50:34)

kis_lex wrote:

. And in than its differences from model until 11 year.

Model until 11 year cost less - I have was Qatana 4,000 size, with backdating friktsionom.
Constructive characteristics and disparities I not was, so as this the coil not leather goods, not despite my "studied with the" appeal with its amelioration.

Tosh wrote:

Who enjoyed coil Flagman Cast Master RD?

In my opinion no one, so as she quite-quite a new. Before new year she Andy in the catalogue with front friktsionom in size 4,000, but except pictures of the and prices at all nothing not was. I bought couple of months ago Kayman BBS software package called Tornado 3,000 RD, except nadpisi- one to one, even holes on shpule and color. It's stuck in her to let the line out and await the Spring.
Text or Kolmik such a same makes, only balls bolshe.Drake is called. Ah and all.

Last edited by майк (Mar 6 2012 23:44:26)

Interesting since reviews who enjoyed about Flagman CAST MASTER 4500, Mitchell AvoFeeder 5000FD and Cormoran Corcast 5PiF Super Jet Feeder 3,000. As they on khevike behave with 70-100 "grape". Kormukhami.

Last edited by kis_lex (Mar 7 2012 00:43:50)

kis_lex wrote:

Cormoran Corcast 5PiF Super Jet Feeder 3000

I have such a coil. Not yet experienced on open water,, but on personal senses here and accounts respected komradov, khevik very quickly'd ruin its. Ceiling - a medium.

Last edited by Danser (Mar 7 2012 11:26:15)

+1

Danser wrote:

location not experienced on open water

So and there is. On khevike she "hangs." As would this say on more precisely. Koroch - lacks she has traction, account for to pump kormukhu. And this already gives understand, that to live she will brief. Was I have such a, truth on woof on prop 15 bad about molesting, on-start and brief, but in a whole sensations - positively, under traditional transportation feeders until 2-'s ounces.

Last edited by Рыбак (Mar 7 2012 13:56:35)

Colleagues, could you tell me, and who as coils on fishing trip of a victory. On small coils took Akropolisovskie covers. And those that bigger than others at all whereas, in a wash cloth class, but account for, here is and scratching my Syarheychyk. Saw in online; it's covers under coil and two shpuli, but perishing painful for they any cumbersome. Can there is more optimal decision.

kis_lex wrote:

Cormoran Corcast 5PiF Super Jet Feeder 3000

I have, too, such a. But as and have Danserthe problem with nekrutyaschimsya trailer lesoukladyvatelya. I couple of days ago wrote on this expense (see St. 28), have advised two subtler goal lead insert. In the rest of the coil for their money very even is not a bad: 3 shpuli large diameter and laying fishing line of yours (0,18) / cord (fireline 3000.00) on perform well. On khevike not has tried, but on stoyakakh in paired with a psychic with carp well coping well. But this the commercial entire picture taints :disappointed:

Comrades, not enlighten, somehow would way can be was would calculate / calculate number of centimeters, which get pissed off coil for one turnover pens? How I understood, then "peredatka" - this one thing, but still depends on diameter shpuli and camping on D.
Now have been arguing pick a the optimal option on its khevik spidmaster, that would the coil maximally light was, but under this and the majority, camping on E. For one turnover should exhausting maximum length twist are spaced.

One is on formula perimeter circle (length the circle):
R = PI • d = 3.14 • dozen (in our case external dozen shpuli)
After this counting on magnitude peredatki and soils landmarks, :flag:.
But again same, this will be the number of with the maximum filling shpuli the main. Producers usually his and point out.
If already conversation pro maximally easiest coil under khevik, then even and not know :dontknow: Perhaps this Shimano TWIN POWER CI4 4000s RA, I.M.H.O.,. 300 just.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 7 2012 16:32:25)

+1