All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

piere wrote:

I used in past season hypotensive entitled Balzer Feeder Master 9600 in paired with extra-khevikom.

Thank for detailed description of work this caused to.

Last edited by STALKER (Mar 28 2012 20:36:42)

That think pro such miracle?

http://youtu.be/CY-O79mqDs0

Sorry, but englitskiy almost as radnoy :tomato:

Are trapped in hands "pirate" photo new shimanoskikh katukh from model series of 2013.
Here are some model:
http://uploads.ru/t/o/4/6/o46ya.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/w/G/Q/wGQ3Y.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/N/z/V/NzVjA.jpg

Even several new models can be see downloading USING THIS WEBfile.
Also there is 4-1-1 about navykh shimanovskikh fiderakh. Wrote back. In topic fidery Shimano

+3

The first Good perhaps will :cool: shpulya very the right for fidera. Judging by the specified parameters too its shpulya will diameter of about 5,7sm. Interestingly, no price-level peg she will?

duffy333 wrote:

Interesting, no price-level peg she will?

Judging by title, 's-shipu, weight and vast - of higher price range
Think - more 300 usd

Last edited by Nycolas (Mar 30 2012 01:26:01)

Nycolas wrote:

judging by title, 's-shipu, weight and vast - of higher price range
Think - more 300 usd

Then there is options and more interesting to do :(

Could you tell me, that this for chip I have right on Shimano Biomster L 4,000 Aori

http://uploads.ru/t/d/f/k/dfktv.jpg

And this pleasant thing revolves, when the handle reel keep craning?

There is no, she nakruchena on ivory in abroad.

Alexnord wrote:

could you tell me, that this for chip I have right on Shimano Biomster L 4,000 Aori

Can be suggest, that this counterweight.

Here is read more guglovskiy with Japanese:

Sanften billboard (billboard Banquet)
Standard (Banquet base) without damage drum reel remain in force even if you triggered squarely on La, this not excludes rotation rotor.

Goes, that when] However on stones, can be want me to put coil, and under podsechke - spining not claim in Sea.

Shimano Biomaster L 4000 Aori. Aori, with Japanese, translated like as - with angle of.

Last edited by Alexnord (Apr 1 2012 18:26:04)

Vibration platform for combed rods up with coil? Increasingly would still a form scratched can be.

Alexnord wrote:

Shimano Biomster L 4000 Aori

If not secret - where taking?

On stand little it seems. Would argue with Feederal’s organs is 74 (Vitaly), that likely counterweight. And if the handle rearranging on other side, this pleasant thing perestavlyaetsya? And can be its at all to remove? There is in goes any obligatory, if this gizmo to lift fully? And the top photo with 1 Aprelya raze not connected? :) overhauled the picture in Google - nothing such a not found. ("Me minds concentrated by hazy doubts. - Bunsha,, 's / sovereign" Ivan Vasilyevich changes profession ") :)

2Yuri - this not counterweight, obligatory in goes goes
In earlier coils every
Appointment - caring laying reel on Bank, under this Knob. Safer will

100% vibration platform - for piers, for very short highchairs under udilishche or same simply for industrialized fishing with breakages. Sense - only one - window Friction clutch and provide his free work.
100% - not yavleyatsya proitivovesom - because center mas there and so on mid-katukhi and even his a small shift not call simply small shtirem with polusferoy.

Last edited by zvod (Apr 1 2012 22:27:28)

Shimano Biomaster L 4,000 Aori

’ recently, have seller of still like one has remained, 2000grn, this vibration platform goes in goes, separately, she is worth as polkatushki. Is obligatory the same there is. As on me, better shpulyu second triggered.

http://uploads.ru/t/3/o/h/3ohPM.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/Z/r/c/ZrcgM.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/u/E/g/uEgwv.jpg

With such base'm confronted first time. More 23 years in the hands of diddle diddle coils, but such a still not saw. Age live - age East. Thank you for science!
I the why asked - stands at this pleasant thing in moment of rotation of pens coils or not? Because, that me come across some reel, where teetered obligatory with hand opposite handle. So some stoppers gears mother`s handle, and some - there is no. And literally couple of weeks ago in hands engulfed coil from "flagship" Cust Master 4500. Under provorachivanii pens, was twirling so-called "obligatory", but and was holding move pens. Authorized back in Music. Although shpulya there much and not deep and can be and under feeder Volkswagen Jetta TDI-heavy 3.6 Dam would have gone with success. And each itself such a coil left. Have him the apparently a normal copy and nothing not he's welshing. Soon consider its in work.

There is no not stands at, navinchivaetsya on groove in abroad coils, and within there is hole, in which axis quietly revolves, and obligatory standard there is in goes.

Has acquired EBM 13.2 of Now emerged question about a coil. There is Ekseyzh 4,000 and ultegra5500. One is worth on marker and dugaya on Kitana is. What of them put. Or you must advise different model.

EBM 13.2 of - this bel--a medium with test until 80gr and 4,000-the test on dura-Ace precisely the that need, I.M.H.O.,. Ah raze Ultegra 5500 on this udilishche not becomes :dontknow:.

Large thank you. And all ??? il coil would. Want harvest on both rods up and coil one. Inclination is to Preston.

Last edited by Череш (Apr 5 2012 14:16:20)

duffy333 wrote:

EBM 13.2 of - this bel- a medium with test until 80gr and 4,000-the test on dura-Ace precisely the that need, I.M.H.O.,. Ah raze Ultegra 5500 on this udilishche not becomes.

And why Ultegra 5500 not becomes?
I like enleve and I like.

Made conclusion, that for the European market Simano good coils not makes (makes normal) the brush the same Ultegru. Yes, there is Corps CI, but for more than 300 usd, here not vvinchivaetsya in couple of, there is no whole had to, yes and on handle there is no moreover nabaldazhnika (flu) inherent power the. Have the same American Tunusa all of this there is (but there is no spare shpuli) for those same money.

Peskar wrote:

A why Ultegra 5,500 not becomes?
I like enleve and I like.

Me this coil even for EBM interestingly a little too big for :dontknow: At extra-khevike, yes, most the. If anything for themselves not found sense in Quick on Volkswagen Jetta TDI "serfovoy" coils. Yes and its weight under 600gr as something not inspires - it is one thing harvest carp or of bream with enough large massacres at regular intervals between zabrosami, and another matter if podleschik, a dace and Blicca bjoerkna will become on point and poklevka on every zabrose.

kanisch wrote:

Made conclusion, that for the European market Simano good coils not makes (makes normal) the brush the same Ultegru. Yes, there is Corps CI, but for more than 300 usd, here not vvinchivaetsya in couple of, there is no whole had to, yes and on handle there is no moreover nabaldazhnika (flu) inherent power the. Have the same American Tunusa all of this there is (but there is no spare shpuli) for those same money.

Perhaps was would logical to compare reel one class, you people treatin how many will cost this Tunisia with "the BBF" and increasingly will become on their seats.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Probably was would logical to compare coils one class, you people treatin how many will cost this Tunisia with "the BBF" and increasingly will become on their seats.

Zapaska can be buy, and here is lyufty in handle already not you know, you take.

kanisch, not be ridiculous about lyuftov, even in the most inexpensive shimanovskoy center of the spool for the European market with lyuftami increasingly in order. T. E. They there is, but within norms and this never was problem. And here is Misc. "Spare tire" to Tunisia I think ant it was sufficient entire "a hundie" and the price after this will quite another.

Feederal_74 wrote:

kanisch, not be ridiculous about lyuftov, even in the most inexpensive shimanovskoy a coil for the European market with lyuftami increasingly in order. T. E. They there is, but within norms and this never was problem. And here is Misc. "Spare tire" to Tunisia I think ant it was sufficient entire "a hundie" and the price after this’gives quite another.

And here is need a whether this spare tire in the damage quality of coils. After all mostly ultegru take for one tasks, this an obscure impose. For other conditions can be put coil I feel safer (the same gaming websites with his three fringe shpulyami).
About play pens, why he should be on NOVOY a coil. On a wishbone, too, question. I have on two tvinakh RM a twist propililo put (where shackle vpayana in thickening) and now the fishing line is not skidyvaetsya on the commercial.

Was today in "the flagship" transiently - looked "live" Prestonovskie reel series of PC-Rin size 4,000 and 5,000 (have the most 6,000-the test) and Korumovskuyu KZR MINI queried 6,000. In smaller size PC-R-policies look bad is famously. And if to accept in attention, that have them mechanisms virtually identical my 6,000-cultural, then this "the arenas" still those. That most interesting, 6,000 meeting in is no clothing left (on Vasily Grigoryevich Perov) [in the first same day - even on the shop window instantiated by not remained :flag:
Korumovskaya coil such a same as and PC-R 6,000, only in another the color execution, without knopochnoy bystrosemnoy shpuli (as for me this plus - forefront Friction clutch cut to disco feel more comfortable), Knob pens the other. Regrettable copy for extra-Hevy fidera.