All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Between rings shears try (kitchen sometimes suited) or from hard wire molitvakh U plan of you with staples put on on kembriki on stringing. And squeezes me make ends cramp holding trying to produce turn off.

On-hour. Disassemble need to, there there leftist (if look obey on katukhan)

mixa wrote:

from hard wire fence molitvakh U plan of you with staples. And squeezes me make ends cramp holding trying to produce turn off.

I did so.
But, only was playing on the Stripper not ring, and himself Friction clutch. Although in most cases on new on has ever managed turn off manually, simply stronger than fingers've sort of had ring and was twisting Friction clutch.

mixa wrote:

?? rings shears try (kitchen sometimes suited) or from hard wire fence molitvakh U plan of you with staples put on on kembriki on stringing. And squeezes me make ends cramp holding trying to produce turn off.

djon_ik_21 wrote:

on-hour. Disassemble need to, there there leftist (if look obey on katukhan)

I Iicaa accurately so same made. Remarkable broke a. Only there when check box sack will maaaalenkuyu detail with pruzhinkoy not you lose it, miss. Neatly need to. I not observed and slightly not dropped.

Yes! She is in akurat under the most checkbox for, the bottom, this treschetochka checkboxes.

Nafanja wrote:

could you tell me please Shimano seida 3,000 sra will be more appropriate for beastmaster medium ax, or will some? And as this coil might be characterized on work with fishing line and puffed?

Signature author

http://i023.radikal.ru/1112/a8/ce1e0528dafd.gif

On Volkswagen Jetta TDI desirable put 4,000.

Last edited by A.LEVA (Apr 10 2012 23:12:03)

Thank you men! Wire ‘ very conveniently!

Feederal_74 wrote:

We got it in hands "pirate" photo new shimanoskikh katukh from model series of 2013

Managed to know approximate background retail prices
Aero Feeder FA- 1900Grzywna (.
http://uploads.ru/t/o/4/6/o46ya.jpg

ULTEGRA XTC- 250UAH.
http://uploads.ru/t/w/G/Q/wGQ3Y.jpg

Vitaly, tell and Aero Feeder FA be appropriate on shimanovskie kheviki? Simply after lifting with production espayer for themselves I.M.H.O., not see decent models on correlation of the price-the quality of. P.S. Hope these reel will in barrakude :question:

Bars.dp wrote:

Just after lifting with production espayer for themselves I.M.H.O., not see decent models on correlation of the price-the quality of.

The kind okay. Tung Chee not the ratio the price / the quality of have espaera o.o. Skyfall TTKh the same Ekseydzh, but from more expensive price commodities. In my opinion overlap happening more not for the quality of, and for status and the high-hat! Know people which just coolly gets caught and espaerami and eksedzhami simultaneously and not particularly the difference chustvuetsya :flag:

For example compare Ekseydzh perednefriktsionnyy with big shpuley with ultegroy is misplaced, but in is case very even can be to compare!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 15:59:27)

Ekseydzh I have there is in available, enleve-like :cool: Espaer so and not just beneath me, and very like. For themselves'm keeping an eye option under dimensioned khevik. Romeo your opinion respect, but know I am one of places katukh shimano, and poprobovav their until am not expected nor on that another as well hop off now. Until :tomato:

+1

Bars.dp wrote:

Romeo your opinion respect, but know I am one of places katukh shiman about, and poprobovav their until am not expected nor on that another as well hop off now. Until

Point I have Shiman katukhanov, too, with your heelbone there is. I that spoke that I their not respect? Excellent reel. Only here is after such a

Bars.dp wrote:

Espaer so and not just beneath me, and very like.

With what bell tower you argued that this an ideal the ratio the price / quality? Your eksedzh as times and is ideal a combination of prices and quality in terms as industrialized fishing :flag:

Simply when see that man not in topic and wants "did you fuck. Xia "not can deny itself in SPA treatments stebanut! :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 16:42:19)

Romeo wrote:

with what bell tower you argued that this an ideal the ratio the price / quality?

I same wrote I.M.H.O.,! If revere this the branch Forum, my opinion not requires camping on K. About Aspire 4,000 RA much half of respected fidermenov (which I later fully) ozyvalas as about reliable, traction on as times for types class Hevy :yep: P.S.

Romeo wrote:

"did you fuck. Xia "

Me on life not applies, not mean such habits :flag:

Bars.dp wrote:

P.S. Hope these coils will in barrakude

I, too, hope that when any will, but the price, as the not particularly aren.

Feederal_74 wrote:

I, too, hope that when any will, but the price, as the not particularly aren

About prices agree on all 100. Let us wait.

Bars.dp wrote:

much half of respected fidermenov (which I later fully) ozyvalas as about reliable, traction on as times for types class Hevy

And what this has attitude to correlation of prices and quality? Given that the price on aspaer realistically more. :dontknow: did I not obvious things say?

When Aspayry even were on search barracudas, their the price was slightly above 1,000 Grzywna (. And at a discount even below. In this case this and there is’s proverbial. "The ratio prices and quality." :cool: Many fidermeny got ourselves these katukhi and now rejoice. I in including.

Boev wrote:

In this case this and there is’s proverbial. "The ratio prices and quality."

Geu and then it comes / have were selling on 1,500 UAH. And more expensive saw. Oleg ???? here discount. I know where katukhany shimano can be created fuckin 'free buy and that further? Being Academy current market price!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 12 2012 22:48:57)

Am asking respond owners reel MAP ACS 4,000.
On shpule is worth the cord: 0.10 Daiwa 8 Braid 15lb. Until the railing shpuli 1.5-2 mm (already so much, before was millimetre). In which times, under rapid vymatyvanii, and case that and under simpler vymatyvanii, cord is borne on propeller frontline clutch. :( Chego to do, mind not'll do my. To lift pietrowe try that whether? Or contrary add another? :(
Someone with this rebuffed?

Conditions such:
- stick Dutch Master 12 '8 "60 Black Hawk;
- headwinds;
- shoklider - Daiwa Tapered Leader (the first 8 meters).

Zadolbalsya already 7th times unravel the cord, with 0.18 fishing line such a not happening. :(

PS: Can for this stick the size of the coils big strongly and take Shimano Exage 3,000 RC? Simply already panic any.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 13 2012 02:42:41)

Vertex wrote:

Chego to do, mind not'll do my.

Get new coil. Bought China's treatment of outright under "famous" brand now get yourself out of (simply advice - man for rule buy proven things, coil this not prikormka - took couple of packs - not liked ah and okay. :flag: I seriously. If such explicit shoals the that further will? And until that under rally can be and sell. Given that katukhan with beytom not think that his then honed for work with cords. Try with monkoy tinker. If popustit the tody deal in this, and if there is no the get new coil.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 13 2012 08:05:24)

Vertex wrote:

Please respond owners coils MAP ACS 4,000.

I bought these its for use ONLY with fishing line - so that pro the cord nothing not I’d say :dontknow: Perhaps this on the door frame coils in a whole - ah not able she on diameters less any, KhZ :dontknow:
Under this udilishche become well 4,000 meeting on dura-Ace - man Ekseydzh in this size.

Vertex wrote:

zadolbalsya already 7th times unravel cord, with 0.18 fishing line such a not happening.

Ah tody accurately

Romeo wrote:

not think that his then honed for work with cords. To

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps this on the door frame reel in a whole - ah not able she on diameters less any, KhZ

So fatty and not on the door frame. Have my father … on laynvayndere evgene cord even thinner lives and not screws up, and here such guap and such on the door frame - ffff skilled!

Less? The kind Hi, far more? 15 mikronization not jokes - this lifeline! Can contrary with fat cords not up trapped work?

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 13 2012 08:06:26)

duffy333
Greetings! Have you accidentally there schemes on coil PXR5000?
Still remain true to the tradition ask, can noticing clicking or as say type zatsepchik under work coils this, when shpulya falls down?

Services they like or dislike Shimano for fidernogo direction http://dailyfishing-blog.blogspot.com/2 … eeder.html

+1

And I words thought, that this system against embody filament under shpulyu (counterparts instead, belonging in grooves on in the rotor) long withdrew in circulation. On my past on burtik on shpule and floppy-haired striped on in the rotor. With prongs only Intessa 5- years ago.
Such device quite many noise produces, although resistance is brought into rotation less.

Think about purchase this reel, already 2013 year and like would to know as she themselves has proven

About what a coil speech?

All raze not different motives with use of forums, in advance am asking forgiveness, question about a coil ? let the has Katushka PXR POWER 5,000 and like would hear opinion participants Forum which bit on page # 4

Opinion other and proposals alternatives for me very are important, thank you