All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-2

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Ah this I understood, I mean in give a one-not pro kankretnuyu model. And voopsche with one better handle or with two?

Last edited by (Nov 21 2011 20:15:40)

wrote:

Muzhyki who that will tell, on such model Katushka Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC

wrote:

. I mean in give a one-not pro kankretnuyu model.

??

Pro Katushka Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC I understood pro pens! Ah and voopsche that better 2 or 1 here? Here is that I had in give a one-!

Last edited by (Nov 21 2011 20:16:34)

wrote:

ah and voopsche that better 2 or 1 here

Better 2, and if even and with motor....

Ah with motor... me not interested in!

Last edited by (Nov 21 2011 20:17:19)

sashachv
On khevik launching with odinarnoy- unambiguously.

wrote:

Pro Katushka Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC I understood pro pens! Ah and voopsche that better 2 or 1 here? Here is that I iiel in give a one-!

Sergei (duffy333) higher post like all clear spelled out about difference between those and in other armrests of

sendy wrote:

Wu me on VM Academy of Arts MMFDR in most cases is worth EXAGE 3000MRA with handle from CATANA 2,500 and dobavlenym podshipnikom in the commercial.

And can be want to expand on that pro bearing in video? What bearing and where seek? As put?

Bought these hereyear ago on law of averages there. Because, as native should be 4 8 3 (if I am not mistaken), but I his nowhere not found. Winter authorized the entire knot rollers miracle-properties and he own nave box (from brass, a similar native, with vstavlennym in middle podshipnikom. Outcome dwarf all my expectations. Now only -Lubrication and "Technology on with two-." If need frame a detailed drawing knot, will try draw it.

+1

sendy wrote:

We authorized the entire knot rollers miracle-properties and he own nave box (from brass, a similar native, with vstavlennym in middle podshipnikom.

T. E. Need not simply replace native (perhaps plastic) nave box (on bearing?

sendy wrote:

If need frame a detailed drawing knot, will try draw it.

Yes, please, if not difficult.

Within indeed plastic ferrule and a ring. On analogies with native, tochitsya brass, in that and is inserted bearing. On the evening will try do drawing.
Some ingenious knot in series of RM can be watch here

Last edited by sendy (Jun 17 2011 13:56:20)

Here is, what emerged. Size would measure ordinary shtangentsirkulem, so better give the entire knot with podshipnikom experienced properties and explain him, that this knot should keep on turning, and with adds and blimp, think, he himself lines up.

Zoom

Last edited by sendy (Jun 17 2011 21:23:07)

sendy wrote:

That, what emerged.

Broke a is famously. Thank you, sendy. Can be explorers on the search Fitter and turner.

There is a new the coil Exage 3,000 MRA, which three years has been lying without affairs in anticipation wings. Wings waited for, but emerged question. Need whether replace in it factory lubrication? On senses here move she has not such easy as have coils, whom I enjoyed, as if orwas getting thick and syrupy or glass somewhere. Not want kill its lack of lubrication.

Liman wrote:

Should whether replace in it factory lubrication?

I would has replaced, in on avoidance complications, because the coil realistically a cool (an upper-level model). For their Shiman use only this. Recommend find and buy not despite price.

Liman wrote:

Skyfall senses here move she has not such easy

And he and not will be easy, because as the coil with large the transmission number and double raczka.

sendy wrote:

. Coil realistically a cool (an upper-level model)

Yes, Shimano Exage indeed many run the coil, but. Far not an upper-level. :D

Boev wrote:

but. Far not an upper-level.

Crap! Had in mind "an upper-level model family P3,", if can be so speak. Understandable, that reel with "beskonechnikom" go class higher. :shine:

Last edited by sendy (Jun 19 2011 16:23:48)

sendy wrote:

Soure (Brasilien)! Had in mind "an upper-level model family P3,", if can be so speak. Understandable, that reel with "beskonechnikom" go class higher.

And bribery - oaia? normalnikh khev-katushok Shmano not zalishilos
I ? ney moreover ye aiie zamnili Rozmri Pascal the kind have fixed up reliance
So completed shukayte star Super of RA-RB, Stradk of RA-RB, Tvni of RA-RB, the kind Espayr of RA

Last edited by Nycolas (Jun 19 2011 19:28:40)

+1

Nycolas wrote:

A bribery

And still times crap, but where written, that Exage 3,000 MRA "Hevy-the coil"?

I in its time wrote, that I have emerged the coil Preston new PXR Power 5,000. Now she emerged and have one my an over-familiar. But he not alighted on the limited progress - he its "dissect", tobish parsed. Who Needs interestingly can watch What within Preston new PXR Power 5,000or HERE

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 20 2011 10:57:23)

sendy wrote:

And still times crap, but where written, that Exage 3,000 MRA "Hevy-the coil"?

Vibachayus, not having completed 3,000 :dontknow:

Feederal_74 wrote:

. Of course same light shining on Shimane not Maluicious and that concerns amp; D and production udilisch class "match - feeder", then here I before company Preston new - "Im taking picture hat", products this direction indeed super, but only not in cases is associated with coils this firms. Not worth forget, that plant on production coils have shimano own. And respectively he will issue the, that himself and developed. And Preston new to production coils has attitude - "as soon - because" and forced turn their on factory floors specializing on production coils and 100% this plants nor dayvy, nor dura-Ace, and "Chinese" plants.
. Closely rassmotrem predostavlenye duffy333 derzhitsya I beheld perishing very features bedeviling "the Chinese." Until the end of not thankful argue, but much the likelihood, that the coil Preston new PXR Power 5,000 made on this factory.

Fully agree, if book have Chinese with its logo - modicum not wrote would about the "development" :rofl:

+1

Feederals organs is 74, and neseyv 4 100,000 for fidera'll do for now or not is worth and try to, and the lies years five as features very, dust collects :blush:

And even today dug up in the chamber otakoe privileged Kent when the Monster Spro Passion 750, it at all in fiderizme applies?
http://www.gamakatsu.kiev.ua/product/ka … esults=yes
http://www.gamakatsu.kiev.ua/published/publicdata/GAMAGAMAKATSU/attachments/SC/products_pictures/1071750_enl.jpg

Last edited by Xterra (Jun 23 2011 23:26:50)

Dobryi day! Advise coil for "Mikado" Ultraviolet Light Feeder 360 (until 90gr.)
From "in our city of and input owners chose:

Shimano EXAGE 4000 RB
Daiwa Regal Plus BRi-AB 3500
TICA SPORTERA SR 3007
Ryobi Ecusima 3000Vi and 4,000

Ander wrote:

Ryobi Ecusima 3000Vi and 4,000

. For Mikado most it! :cool:

And even pro such miracle forgotten
Daiwa Megaforce - X

Zoom

Last edited by benderr (Aug 13 2011 07:13:29)

Was connected hold in the hands of. Sensations very positive :cool:

C week ago, to a new fideru, as times has purchased Daiwa Megaforce records 4000X. Nobody chose from two, either this, either Exeller (if memory not changes). Have the other shpuli not was spare, but rotation very legke. Megafors result revolves, but me this not iai?yaaao nor never. Fishing trips six already capturing the. Greater part of on conceals with the passage and koryagami. S goalkeeper touched as the somyonka on 4-5 kg so here is the handle was playing on the Stripper without much pressure. Somyonka saw on couple of seconds, before as ceasing ref at these things. Normal the coil. Can be. But this purely my devices, here coils not very suits - made ortopedicheski awkward. Many model, can be said most, have this lack of. On this why the less just pay attention. , too,, incidentally, theme to discuss.

Untangle

benderr wrote:

A even pro such miracle zabyliDaiwa Megaforce records - X

Udes on light of many. Such a in our city of no! :disappointed: