All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

sergks wrote:

What you say?

sergks wrote:

God, help figure out.

Id say: Well can be figure out!

Wake: NKhNCh!

Thank you for aid!

sergks wrote:

What you say?

I have Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A, good katukhen for their money, has passed three fishing in paired with Rampeydzh 13ft / 150 g. On traction very even nothing, trough 80-120 easily! Normal rastanovka balls, 3 on SOEs, one in Lukashenka's behavior is / Wu and one under parazitkoy. In knobe two bronze clenched 8kh4kh3 which immediately same reversed the on inexpensive Chinese bearings the same size. Pre was fear what about the perekhlyosta for the first rings - dozen Neolam col. Burtika shpuli 60mm. But after the first same fishing fears oknchatelno moved. On nightlife a fishing trip under vivid light you very talk looks as the first ring "extinguishes" the torch twist are spaced (periwinkle Momoi riuzhin 3000.00). Yes even there rapid Friction clutch. All NKhNCh.

igor 66 wrote:

Wu me Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A, good katukhen for their money, has passed three fishing in paired with Rampeydzh 13ft / 150 g. On traction very even nothing, trough 80-120 easily! Normal rastanovka balls, 3 on SOEs, one in Lukashenka's behavior is / Wu and one under parazitkoy. In knobe two bronze clenched 8kh4kh3 which immediately same reversed the on inexpensive Chinese bearings the same size. Pre was fear what about the perekhlyosta for the first rings - dozen Neolam col. Burtika shpuli 60mm. But after the first same fishing fears oknchatelno moved. On nightlife fishing under vivid light you very talk looks as the first ring "extinguishes" the torch twist are spaced (periwinkle Momoi riuzhin 3000.00). Yes even there rapid Friction clutch. All NKhNCh.

In 5,000 size not a little too big for for rampeydzha 13ft / 150 g. Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A - what the size of the on shimano?

Last edited by sergks (Nov 11 2014 20:53:50)

So after all 4500 and 5,000 the same the coil only have 4500 dozen shpuli on couple of millimeters less, weight the same. I, too, on the early perezhivl about size but as higher wrote.. Of course this stick better "dance.Is" with 4,000-whom, I prbyval with Daiwa TDR 4012A the cord on on first branching almost and not ?????? but its pity force with such headings,, andI its at all for the other stick.

Sadness!
Coil Balzer dissects light feeder 7400 "not drive on Grand. What to think? (Katukha a new, likes)

Crushvit wrote:

Grief of!
Coil Balzer dissects light feeder 7400 "not drive on Grand. What to think? (Katukha a new, likes)

This on a new Grand? On the old I have quietly becomes the coil type Flagmanovskogo Fidermastera 5,000.

News for those who sought done with large propusknymi of rings
For old GRAND types
Done manufactured by East Ukraines a master
Elaborate questionnaire information here

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/wlbJZ.jpg

Last edited by Siv (Nov 13 2014 09:37:53)

VDA wrote:

This is on a new Grand? On the old I have quietly becomes coil type Flagmanovskogo Fidermastera 5,000.

Yes, on a new. Tried put Flagman Axum (have him "paw" smaller will), but, too, the most smallness of a little too big for. Spharischen coil then need was ship types- wet. On extreme case there is hands a file will make and paint (this pro coil) :)
And so superficially udilka causes nice emotions, not theyll fix it when already on hillsides be!

P.S. I his fear! :D

Last edited by Crushvit (Nov 12 2014 21:13:41)

Judging by around the promised pokidushki ZEMEX on expanding and in comparison with other turns out. (A pity. Like, before as figure out, that same winter to buy some of that, see ZEMEX in action.

+3

Can who tell pollsters test and your dozen vershinok ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 11ft 50g.

DikAn wrote:

By all indications around the promised pokidushki ZEMEX on expanding and in comparison with other turns out. (A pity. Like, before as figure out, that same winter to buy some of that, see ZEMEX in action.

To huge my regret the latest month was is full komandirovki and work, not was able even nor never extricate with fiderom on the mill fishing. Hope that shall reconvene on pokidushki, as time released. Until the next season still all time ;)

ZooM wrote:

By huge my regret the latest month was is full komandirovki and work, not was able even nor never extricate with fiderom on the mill fishing. Hope that shall reconvene on pokidushki, as time released. Until the next season still all time ;)

'oc. Thank you, Sergei :cool:

Volodey2007 wrote:

Sergei, bought have SIVs - a ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 gr. Question: You wrote, that Made to Order on kvivera dispatched (I so understood on plant in Korea), interested in information about bottlenecks (when. Propiarili you stick is identically, can be said very ambitious project, but want not pass through for raskhodniki (if you of course plans ambitious as YOU reinforcing the not times on workshops). With respect owner popiarennogo product Zemex.
Signature author
Marketing - this when coil turned their in http from slice meteor.

I, too, await the with look forward so as zalomal 4 untsovku, if to the next sale not theyll fix it - will have to buy Prestonovskiy and part tinker a little bit of a)

I, too, ordered Rampage (video game) River Feeder until 180 "grape". Tomorrow should get. Want in this season to leave still modicum a bit. And the my 10 foot pole of a grand fiderom on River with a strong the passage as something a little hard to do :rolleyes:

Long wondered what about coils for etyo stick and alighted on Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A. Advise what the cord take?

Not parents be blissed out from with President ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 "grape". On extreme a fishing trip were dace and the reprobate. Podtsepilsya sazanchik on 1.5 kg.-boykiy prozhivu. Dragged her up with depth 8m. And with distance there is 40m on ceasing 0.1 maver SLR and hook 16 numbers. Usual properties Rampage (video game) have shown themselves across sharp. Each, acute with hand for this struggle, not will give to lie to. Friktsionom not enjoyed specifically.

+1

bormanb wrote:

Dont parents be blissed out from with President ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 gr. On extreme a fishing trip were dace and the reprobate. Podtsepilsya sazanchik on 1.5 kg.-boykiy prozhivu. Dragged her up with depth 8m. And with distance there is 40m on ceasing 0.1 maver SLR and hook 16 numbers. Usual properties Rampage (video game) have shown themselves across sharp. Each, acute with hand for this struggle, not will give to lie to. Friktsionom not enjoyed specifically.

Weight trough what was?

DM100 wrote:

is trough what was?

100 gr AXC big the glass.

Volodey2007 wrote:

you wrote, that Made to Order on kvivera dispatched (I so understood on plant in Korea), interested in information about bottlenecks (when.

Arsenrnd wrote:

I, too, await the with look forward so as zalomal 4 untsovku

Friends, Made to Order on done dispatched on plant, I not in forces accelerate or slow global data processes. We interested in soonest headline-this positions in our assortment goods. Hope, that all will tons as can be rather.

Sergei give me some pointers-when will replenishment in Internet no clothing left? Decided to itself to buy some of that still ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g, and his already long there is no in available.

Now Made to Order on factory, to spring the exhibition and the early season the entire range of will already in retail networks.

ZooM wrote:

Volodey2007 wrote (and):

You wrote, that Made to Order on kvivera dispatched (I so understood on plant in Korea), interested in information about bottlenecks (when.

Arsenrnd wrote (and):

I, too, await the with look forward so as zalomal 4 untsovku

Friends, Made to Order on done dispatched on plant, I not in forces accelerate or slow global data processes. We interested in soonest headline-this positions in our assortment goods. Hope, that all will tons as can be rather.
Signature author

zemex.ru

Thank you, celebrate Ligo wait! For udilischya a separate THANK YOU!

Here is and I finally received Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 gr.

Could you tell me what the cord put? 3000.00 or can a little stronger?

Coil Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A + beking of course same.

SilverstaR wrote:

That and I finally received Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 "grape".

Could you tell me what cord put? 3000.00 or can a little stronger?

Coil Daiwa trade PLUS E 5000A + beking of course same.

Me lack Sanlayn Breyd5 # 0.8 without shock mismanaged.

Stuck a would # 1-1.2, 13-16lb.

Thank you.

up6uc wrote:

stuck a would # 1-1.2, 13-16lb.

And sense? To harvest kormushkami weight under 150 Mr. in places, where on organ as delicate document with a string can be indispensable 100 Mr.?

Personally I have on all fiderakh (from light the medium until EBM-160) in as a the foundation the cord # .6.
Shock - our all. I with EBM-160'm knitting shock with cord # 1 or 1.2 (accurately not remember) - well fenshuyno))

SilverstaR wrote:

That and I finally received Rampage (video game) River Feeder to 180 gr.
Could you tell me what the cord put? .0 8 or can a little stronger?

If're gonna harvest without power zabrosov and in impeccable bottom without curiously aggressive brovok, then this cord ?????. Otherwise

Che wrote:

Shock - our all.

:cool:

Pick a khevik for industrialized fishing in 90% cases on 2008. On accounts Hi-pro 3.9 until 120 grams well analogy for these goals. Potrusit in our region have :dontknow: Wu whom what opinion on this udilischu? Thank you!

wrote:

Um, khevik for industrialized fishing in 90% cases on 2008. On accounts Hi-pro 3.9 until 120 grams well analogy for these goals. Potrusit in our region have Wu whom what opinion on this udilischu? Saved

Support question.
Comrade chooses itself a new feeder under such same conditions. Saw my Zemex Grand and began does he glimpse in side Hi-rro in growth 3.6 until 100gr. The review did only have brothers-category: Belarusian people.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2