All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

Crushvit wrote:

Comrade chooses itself a new feeder under such same conditions

Ah if on stoyachuyu water, then I would on place Comrade drew attention on model 13 ft until 90 "grape". She and shpulyat let-god will and not such a hard as fully-fledged software will. Deal in is, that I, too, not groped the above Sysprep model, and perishing very like would. Or interestingly was would watch about it "movies": As is abandoning, as the form works under motley kind of loads, as fish, she knits and so on.

Crushvit wrote:

Ruzho wrote (and):
Pick a khevik for industrialized fishing in 90% cases on 2008. On accounts Hi-pro 3.9 until 120 grams well analogy for these goals. Potrusit in our region have Wu whom what opinion on this udilischu? Saved
Support question.
Comrade chooses itself a new feeder under such same conditions. Saw my Zemex Grand and began does he glimpse in side Hi-rro in growth 3.6 until 100gr. The review did only have brothers-category: Belarusian people.

This two udilki the most successful, on my view, from line of ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder. Rule out only dvukhchastniki, so, as their not saw. My an evaluation fishing with one of these types posting. In principle, in survey, on which you're referring described by all enough objectively. That would not my money's worth with udilkoy, need understand, that you himself like it or from it obtain on exit. The main difference from competitors in his price segment ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder (obobschyono, in a whole) - the thin a form, the availability of antizakhlyostnykh rings.
Hi-pro 3.9 until 120 and Hi-rro in growth 3.6 until 100gr. Allows comfortable experience harvest in small and average pace. On maximal made it and under high pace will hinder "a little raskolbas" - as put it in survey. Liked, good behavior blanca under vyvazhivanii fish with the subtle povodkami - is famously predisposition of from petty until average fish. (More 1kg. 200 Propulsion, in those conditions where I eiaee, not your visitors). Particularly I shall note, that skhodov virtually there is no with many hooks. A form, albeit not strongly a catchy (not dayva and shimano from this same budget accurately), but contact, even with exclusively,, is not lost and vyvazhivanie small fry delivers a long pleasure.

Last edited by PVR (Nov 22 2014 18:58:16)

+1

Colleagues Podskajite please, what kit vershinok have ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g?

3, 4, 5 oz

+1

Евгений 79 wrote:

Illy interestingly was would watch about it "movies": As is abandoning, as the form works under motley kind of loads, as a fish, she knits and so on.

+1

Know, not whom not in offense will word, isn't it, have rampeydzhov was such an announcement, I recognized reshil- for opening year-old season pick up volumes K, leave one in the chamber, not derived. Now. Maybe, you again honored, again decided to buy itself on day birth-went on site and again leave one in the chamber. This or super with President such, or their brought 17 and a half units. And why so much advertising if their cannot be buy?

. Yeeees. Buy their indeed problematic on humane price. Although already private faces and prodayut- but are asked more expensive (

Сергей 898 wrote:

independence, not whom not in offense will word, isn't it, have rampeydzhov was such an announcement, I recognized reshil- for opening year-old season pick up volumes K, leave one in the chamber, not derived. Now. Maybe, you again honored, again decided to buy itself on day birth-went on site and again leave one in the chamber. This or super with President such, or their brought 17 and a half units. And why so much advertising if their cannot be buy?

Шимано wrote:

. Yeeees. Buy their indeed problematic on humane price. Although already private faces and prodayut- but are asked more expensive (

And Internet at least as efficient hard? :D
Here is here like there is zemexand the price the good

bormanb wrote:

That here like there is

When see such: sportnfish.contact @ yandex.ru(no money on a normal according Pandora?)

And all the more such: "Text" At a there is "displayed on site in Gering product, means the availability of this product on a supplier of. After invoicing client suppliers is sent Made to Order, which work from 1 until 3-'s days and on the results of staff the invoicing suppliers, we get product and only then can with guarantee of argue about available all ordered goods. Divergence availability of on our site with real presence of seed rarely exceeds 5%. However, this divergences avoid not gets the. In this case we then liaise with client and talk substitutes of the ordered product or elimination invoicing. Under the repeal invoicing (partial or full) we operationally then liaise with client and in case if symposium was held prepayment, produce a return cash. "

The'd rather to circumvent such Music party. :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

When see such: Sportnfish.contact @ yandex.ru (no money on a normal according Pandora?)

And all the more such: "The writing" At a there is "displayed on site in Gering product, means the availability of this product on a supplier of. After invoicing client suppliers is sent Made to Order, which work from 1 until 3-'s days and on the results of staff the invoicing suppliers, we get product and only then can with guarantee of argue about available all ordered goods. Divergence availability of on our site with real presence of seed rarely exceeds 5%. However, this divergences avoid not gets the. In this case we then liaise with client and talk substitutes of the ordered product or elimination invoicing. Under the repeal invoicing (partial or full) we operationally then liaise with client and in case if symposium was held prepayment, produce a return cash. "

The'd rather to circumvent such Music party.

Agree with these option need making.
But here is still option there is, yes and is a master have us on site emerges oftentimes the. :D Fidera.ru

bormanb wrote:

But here is still option there is, yes and is a master have us on site emerges oftentimes the. Fidera.ru

??? yes. Truth gamazin in Tumen is (understand, that just half a the elbow on map, but all same not near light). But have Yevhen ask even not can be, and need. Better little who tell pollsters. :cool:

Not understand where such prices? I a month ago, when in no clothing left discount were on goods year-old entire, bought Rampeydzh 180 for 7 tys 90 Br

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Don’t understand where such prices? I a month ago, when in no clothing left discount were on goods year-old entire, bought Rampeydzh 180 for 7 tys 90 Br
Signature avtoraLuchshe BE-than seem. Harvest you can any pounder, with any coil, provided, that it will Shimano.

. Here is. The something and it.

Last edited by Шимано (Dec 3 2014 12:22:45)

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Don’t understand where such prices? I a month ago, when in no clothing left discount were on goods year-old entire, bought Rampeydzh 180 for 7 tys 90 Br
Signature avtoraLuchshe BE-than seem. Harvest you can any pounder, with any coil, provided, that it will Shimano.

The whether still will (on your), or
Zgadala baba dіvochі lіta (on our):

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/8Pn4z.gif

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/u7ONM.gif

Last edited by DM100 (Dec 3 2014 15:20:00)

+1

All bountiful time days.
Wanted to ask Council when choosing wand Zemex. Like would to purchase Picker gram it until 50-60. Had forced mostly in zatonakh, bays, fishponds on method. On fish Crucian, Ling, bream not exception a carp to 5 kg. Heavy rods up I have there is but want try and something I feel safer. Not discarded and had forced petty fish in flesh until uklei, on sorrevnovaniyakh on faint River. In advance all thank you.

merik67 wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful time days.
Wanted to ask Council when choosing wand Zemex. Like would to purchase Picker gram it until 50-60. Had forced mostly in zatonakh, bays, fishponds on method. On fish Crucian, Ling, bream not exception a carp to 5 kg. Heavy rods up I have there is but want try and something I feel safer. Not discarded and had forced petty fish in flesh until uklei, on sorrevnovaniyakh on faint River. In advance all thank you.

Signature author

So nastradal Predskazamus

Launching Hi-Pro 10ft 50 g of. Udilishche different, fish, she knits on all 100.

Donfeedermen wrote:

take Hi-Pro 10ft 50 g of. Udilishche different, fish, she knits on all 100.

Thank you. But as on expense Reiser, there is from whom or not?

Suffer me question about how affects whether on impose kvivertip? Heard and helped in disputes on this about, but on this a time can be ask directly human which is developing fidernye forms, Sergei Popova. One not gather additionally in any way as many, but nor all fidermeny say, that in zabrose he not is participating and on the accuracy of not affects, the rest demureness not respond on question. After all this part of blanca, again same part of his length, and the length of the affects expanding zabrosa - utopia is obtained.

Андрей 71 wrote:

Been bugging me question about how affects whether on impose kvivertip?

All simply, fidernaya fishing happening on distance there is until 60 meters in 90% cases, on such made it on impose affects exclusively technique and practice.
Can be continue to cast until and with mild and with tough kviverom, in dependence from test snap.
Talk about accuracy me always pleasing and, the accuracy of depends only from balanced cordage and of excellence, everything else demagoguery :)
Task kvivertipa map out poklevku and correctly work in certain conditions. Everything else make the form and hands the fishing trainer.

Vershinka plays role in zabrose and his accuracy. Under certain conditions, very strongly. Have any class fidernykh udilisch. And from the medium and stronger so simply critical way.
Enough put on udilishche the’s soft and most hard from kit any rods up. Best when in goes glass and carbon fibre. And do with dozen power zabrosov with each of them. Either zabrosov with strong, the side wind.

Seryoga, all ??? your level of ownership snastyu and level of "conventional user" very different ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 6 2014 21:40:29)

Here is not want seem clothes, but real case - mean in arsenal Zemex Pro feeder in growth 360 test 160 gr (grandfather) as rule in available 3 done and to get to the medium (in the time not had such a letterhead) added a kvivertipy on size from Algorithm and Drenan. Done Algorithm "soplivee" Zemexa and Drenan're putting their (algorithm) and 10 meters as slizalo. There is at all opinion one known human, which respect, masters of of their cause that and "test" expression of an abstract, is important under poklyovke (sensitivity relative to weight trough) but not on zabrose, i.e. three untsovoy can be, I mean, toss and two hundred grams. But far?

Last edited by Андрей 71 (Dec 6 2014 22:53:27)

If not dobrasyvaetsya until grinding halt after distance there is, and harvest want soft the tip the in my opinion need have in arsenal trough with good replaces (or slightly smaller volume of). If there is opportunity, then reduce weight snap - perhaps udilishche is overloaded by and not jazz shoots out. Or contrary - not loaded. On distance there is 50-70 meters any khevik, in camping on CHAMPION With the tip 1-1.5 Anabelle Lake now takes crime as. If need further - the already not any.

Hello need advice, interested in the difference between Rampage (video game) 13ft 150g and Grand Feeder 13ft 120g, except test? That better will be more appropriate for rivers Kuban? As will themselves behave on rags commercial reservoirs under using feeders until 100 g under industrialized fishing carp. In advance whether thank you

Literally today baited in the Kuban, a cool river :)
And the first and second fishing pole suited with backyards in is that Rampage (video game) will to dispose and supply capacity have him more. So that if chase fling away and harvest sazanchikov and karasey "bufalo" the better Rampage (video game). And if had forced the planned on more comfortable made it, then Grand Feeder th can be on cheers explicit.
Still there is option Razer 13ft, if comfortable experience harvest 70-90 grammovymi kormushkami.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 7 2014 20:53:17)

+1

ZooM wrote:

a Task kvivertipa map out poklevku and correctly work in certain conditions. Everything else make the form and hands the fishing trainer.

Otherwise and be not can.

sergei_909 wrote:

Hello need advice, interested in the difference between Rampage (video game) 13ft 150g and Grand Feeder 13ft 120g, except test? That better will be more appropriate for rivers Kuban? As will themselves behave on rags commercial reservoirs under using feeders until 100 g under industrialized fishing carp. In advance whether thank you

Greetings, launching Rampage (video game) 13ft 150g not regret it.

+1

sergei_909 wrote:

Hello need advice, interested in the difference between Rampage (video game) 13ft 150g and Grand Feeder 13ft 120g, except test? That better be appropriate for the... Kuban? As will themselves behave on rags commercial reservoirs under using feeders until 100 g under industrialized fishing carp. In advance whether thank you

Find welcome this weekend’colleague and Countryman! My you advice, too, teetered... 150 "grape" or 180 "grape" Rampedzh but having listened comrades and has purchased Udilische fidernoe ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 14ft until 180,0 "grape" for rivers Kuban wand Peshawar in Pakistan! She and for rivers Kuban And for Sea pelengasa drive and katrana so that not think it over for long launching in 180 "grape". Very a delicate with interesting marched and very qualitatively is made. Sergei Krymsk. Today food on kosu not obrybivat ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 14ft until 180,0 gr. :flag:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Vershinka plays role in zabrose and his accuracy. Under certain conditions, very strongly. Have any class fidernykh udilisch. And from the medium and stronger so simply critical way.
Enough put on udilishche the most.

I always object prosche-) those who spoke, that not affects-I advised that to lift Keever and continue to cast until without him) and then put. Ah and sense the raznitsu-)

himik wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

Enough put on udilishche the most.

I always object prosche-) those who spoke, that not affects-I advised that to lift Keever and continue to cast until without him) and then put. Ah and sense the raznitsu-)

A respected, here stated not about with kviverom and without, but about dependence from test kvivera!
Your comparison very foolish is a futile. Without scores.

duffy333 wrote:

Enough put on udilishche the most soft and most hard from kit any rods up. Best when in goes glass and carbon fibre. And do with dozen power zabrosov with each of them. Either zabrosov with strong, the side wind.

Seryoga, all ??? your level of ownership snastyu and level of "conventional user" very different

Edited duffy333 (2014-12-06 21 :40: 29)
Signature author
Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Fully agree, all depends on level ownership snastyu!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2