All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

Kostya-NN wrote:

This same "on the door frame" on Razer

There is such on the door frame, and zakhlestov on Razer with Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 + 5500 XSB not watched, zakhlest can be not only from for provodochnogo rings, also depends and from coils, fishing line of yours, many factors.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/QuLso.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/CxzTc.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/83oI0.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/pzEPJ.jpg

D.S.I wrote:

http-NN wrote (and):

This same bias "on Razer

There is such on the door frame, and zakhlestov on Razer with Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 + 5,500 XSB not watched, zakhlest can be not only from for provodochnogo rings, also depends and from coils, fishing line of yours, many factors.
Signature author

Ubi amici,ibi opes. Luck.

Sergei Ivanovich could not would get back a little to share experience on udilischu Razer, and the the big info for this lineup virtually there is no nowhere. Like would hear sensations and report of course.

Donfeedermen wrote:

Sergei Ivanovich could not would get back a little to share experience on udilischu Razer

Support. The big info at all the pinch. And not velokavata katushechka the for 80gr. Stick? Or this "test" regime?

Write a bit, although I already where the met description of, yes in its time wanted to do video the review, but so and no one volunteered time :dontknow:
But here is phone call from Yuri Siptsova-go don't we leschikov on NMR (the lower dlya river), I in garage for with treasures, despite, and in anybody stands at, that from udilisch take with for gaining and here glance directs on the writing ZEMEX Razer, and fishing pole still even not obryblennaya, need to borrow and together check as fishing pole will behave under -8-10 frost, honestly I’d say that the second pounder took proven Dayvavskiy Tornament distants 150,, grew place not familiar. On arrival decided to that harvest d Razerom and Dayvu so and not raschekhlyal.
Collect Razer am installing vershinku, on vershinke increased rings, what need to for shock leader, but in this time shock not used.
Brought together, 'm because pounder from hand in side, place it is beginning to play slightly whether not from of various in anybody "hose", think okay consider that will further, am installing coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 + 5500 XSB with mono fishing line 0,26 Shimano Tekhnium, why coil the whom size? Specifically test on zakhlest about the first ring modicum there and is worth a series of "By" protivozalestnoe, so here is for 5 hours industrialized fishing nor single zakhlesta.
Place it produced, 'm knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) and'm hanging the feeder AKhS-70 gr, I’m taking picture place it with crossbars and in drawn already one senses quite another place it and, immediately it occurs to about progressive rods up, place it National Drug Control Policy.
Had forced has been conducted on distance 30-35 meters, test ud.80 "grape" I give AKhS-any seafood brunch + fodder, think that 90 "grape" accurately was, although I himself and not love reload with President but so broke a, the first impose, interestingly as would cast a, 'm starting it up for back and in the hands of one senses as plays the whip with the feeding trough on late, supply on core coursework they still present, impose and there's gravy with ease departures on 30 meters, not whether clips escaped would further, under this throwing good not power, middle zabrosom.
After Zaglubleniya trough vershinka clearly vypryamlyayas reacts on provis fishing line of yours-there's gravy on bottom.
On 3 zabrose should poklevka "the reprobate" roughly 150-200 gr, vershinka clearly tracks poklevku.
Razyume:
ZEMEX Razer 80gr That's some udilishche, a good impose, protivozakhlestnye rings, under zabrose forth 30 meters there's gravy in 56 gr will most the, under vyvazhivanie udilishche well, she knits fish.
That me not appreciate, yes and all owners this ud-Lesse, this the, that upper nut with neoprenom under installations coils finds on with staples under hook, and himself foregrip what the kutsiy-a cut (circumcised) not correctly, but this not affluence nor as not affects 00. after quality rods up ZEMEX Razer 80, the more that producer promised eliminate their mistakes.
How the so:flag:
Photo Dumcheva A
http://se.uploads.ru/rPy5b.jpg
Dumchev Aabout ZEMEX Razer.
In Thursday, obtaining so welcome fidera ZEMEX, series of Razer, in Saturday went to on Mozhayskoe Reservoir., with goal test their in combat conditions. The first familiarity with them I have included in March, when we jointly with their developer, Sergei Popov, polovili fish on the bottom Moscow River. Already then I estimated their good broskovye quality and the, as the form is leading themselves under vyvazhivanii fish.
A series of Razer is positioned as place it with progressive marched and intended for industrialized fishing on reservoirs with not strong the passage and for industrialized fishing carp in commercial reservoirs. For test on created I took two model, 12 just with test until 80 gr and 13 just with test until 110 gr. The first I planned harvest, and the second was meant for for zakorma large kormushkami.
Conditions industrialized fishing in move I place were enough extreme. More perspective point for industrialized fishing was headquartered in 40 flushed from Bank, the depth of in point industrialized fishing more 10 forge the This zatoplennoe direction Moscow rivers and harvest I leader was coming in the lower point svala, immediately for a steep ruslovoy brovkoy. For what would during industrialized fishing not lose surplus time under lowering trough on bottom, I used enough heavy plastic nets weight 70 gr. For the main stick test 80 gr I took more property the feeder, for launch zakorma used more a major.
Prikormku used Pelican series of Bream Spice and Nut, and also 100 poklevok series of Lake. Shoveling on soles of 100 poklevok with addition of flavoring Pelican MIX Bream Spice. Mixture of Lies in measure adhesive, that allowed it tumble down on bottom in feeding trough until the most trawling, not less and less visible during the fall of the. On bottom same enough quickly so and expense of supplements active a mixture Lake, plentiful not considerable pole from pop-up of particles, that in conditions absence of crosscurrents, was an additional strong incentive effect. Except prikormki, been used and living component – 500 gr scale very and 0.5 liter moldy worm.
With start-up zakorm was comprised of 10 feeders, with large number of live feed. Place it was before big 6,000 – oops coil with the main mono fishing line 0.25 mm. The first impose I nurturing with little gun-shy, the first ring modicum and protivozakhlestnoe, but not very large diameter, were fears, that without zakhlestov for him not would cost. This not happened. Expense of moreover, that will defend from coils on enough a greater distance. This very it is important for me, so as prefer harvest on coils big sizes. Showered the form easily, saves, that supply ruggedness big and can be not perhaps his handle, only would weathering the fishing line is. Without any additional leverage I showered wordy trough on right me distance.
As should zakormiv point, I began not confidence to it catching. The form rods up ZEMEX Razer until 80 gr more graceful and flexible. Working on marginal loads, he in full least reveal its workers properties. In the early, me it looked, that the form be a bit falls under zabrose, but making several zabrosov and more closely obeying an to its senses here, I understood, that initially was not rights. In moment zabrosa maximum weight, the form worked until the most handles, expense of by building, in the final stage “firing ” as catapult. The feeder accounted for afraid to slow down, so as it like o significantly further. To balance the rings, so same as and to their diameter I have so same not fulsome no issues. Every impose carried out due, without any accidents.
By the end of industrialized fishing I utterly have adjusted with these two udilischami and catching in full life of comfort and harmony. To any queen of need to getting accustomed. This is happening I have and with Preston and with Drennan. If a long time not] However what the with a stick, then each time Commonwealth. Its in hands, you with it as would anew know, meet new people and you recall, on that it is capable. Am confident, those, who will constantly harvest on these fidernye rods up ZEMEX, very quickly friends, you know, with them. Stick of excellent quality, with good manufacturers with fittings and the right marched.
But have one thing BUT … monumental for me, as athlete, this very it is important. In goes, or simply as additional equipment, lacks more soft vershinok. Graphite done enough tough and not very long. For industrialized fishing on during, they well toenail clipper,, and here is for industrialized fishing in a quiet water not very fit. This remark I already raised activist Sergey, think, he this situation would correct. In any time soon he promised posting information about more diameters, and I stuck man up their ZEMEX vershinkami from other producers.
Dumchev A
http://se.uploads.ru/t/FaEIe.jpghttp://se.uploads.ru/t/j3skt.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Jan 25 2015 15:58:37)

+2

There is pro feeder 360 120g, what weight feeders will workers 500m 45-50m until 3-4m the depth of? And the experience there is no, and kormukhami need to already stock up on guns.

Harcon wrote:

There are pro feeder 360 120g, what weight feeders will workers 500m 45-50m until 3-4m the depth of? And the experience there is no, and kormukhami need to already stock up on guns.

feeders many not case) Since distance and depth,, too, understandable! And here is a hard-on or river?

[

Ah on for Euroskepticism principle: Which not is headed, the and harvest, but on-start not very clear.

Harcon wrote:

Nu on for Euroskepticism principle: Which not is headed, the and harvest, but on-start not very clear.

There is I have a similar stick, but only for rivers and on korotke. On my view Ukraine such fishing pole for Lake and on to. Until 40m! With so test, the most comfortable weight, this of graphics and higher, camping on E. Ot60 until 90. Ah and so, see on kiveru)

And if vershinku put not 4 ounces of, and 3 or 2? Weight 30-40 must fly same? Simply I full zero, and muster udilku and to leave will be able not before April, in the best case.

Harcon wrote:

A if vershinku put not 4 ounces of, and 3 or 2? Weight 30-40 must fly same? Simply I full zero, and muster udilku and to leave will be able not before April, in the best case.

Going to fly, it going to fly) antonymic would then Keever not was soaking the feeder with point. Although, years seven ago, himself he launched with oak "Gold Lionov", pose the most soft Keever and catching! Test and all tickles!
And why to leave not you can before April?

Harcon wrote:

A if vershinku put not 4 ounces of, and 3 or 2? Weight 30-40 must fly same? Simply I full zero, and muster udilku and to leave will be able not before April, in the best case.

Now not, as a bit lazy and looked "s" stick in collects (have themselves in no clothing left) How the me, you. Put it on the lake 3-'s or better 2-'s untsovochku in goes with "monkoy 0.2-0.22" and with headings, 25-30-35-40 problems arise should not)
Will be even questions, of food in lichku (Sergei klim)

All are a good day! Help pzhl with choice katukhi within 100 $for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 gr.

Shimano Exage 5000.

+1

Vadim_UA wrote:

Shimano Exage 5000.

Very even Regrettable option.

sergks wrote:

Anyone reflecting are a good day! Help pzhl with choice katukhi within 100 $for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 gr.

And also Flagmanovskiy "Monterey elites" 5,000 well worker tool, in two times cheaper.

Bykaraxa wrote:

very even Regrettable option.

And also Flagmanovskiy "Monterey elites" 5,000 well worker tool, in two times cheaper.

Or flagship of the legends 3,500, I can podsuetit)

david wrote:

Bykaraxa wrote (and):

Very even Regrettable option.

Or flagship of the legends 3,500, I can podsuetit)

Suetit not need to, I can to accept in gift :nope:

That you say about Shimano Catana 4,000 FC for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 "grape"., if its ’?

sergks wrote:

What you say about Shimano Catana 4,000 FC for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 gr., if its ’?

’? This as? Very interestingly!?

Sergei, day are a good, want hear your opinion, either those who enjoyed pounder. Zemeks high pro 3.6 until 100g will work with the feeding trough 100g + fodder. Or this already busts for him? Labor the distance meters 40-50

klim1980 wrote:

sergks wrote (and):

That you say about Shimano Catana 4,000 FC for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 gr., if its ’?

’? This as? Very interestingly!?

Signature author

Importantly-to believe in tackle!

Had in view add balls

+1

And can better Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC or FC.

Yrik wrote:

A can better Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC or FC.

Want with front friktsionom. Shimano EXAGE 4,000 FC there in available, in the process and not will. Will a series of the FD. Have Catana the price until affordable, without given supplements balls.

alexik wrote:

Sergei, day are a good, want hear your opinion, either those who enjoyed pounder. Zemeks high pro 3.6 until 100g will work with the feeding trough 100g + fodder. Or this already busts for him? Labor the distance meters 40-50

Not busts, for this series of easily 100 + fodder

sergks wrote:

Anyone reflecting are a good day! Help pzhl with choice katukhi within 100 $for Zemex Razer 13ft 110 gr.

Dare offer its option, Preston PXR 5,000 REEL. With new the problem now, here is good it comes / have can be buy. Recently on this Forum someone sold. Am confident kit will cool.

Вячеслав777 wrote:

be bold offer its option, Preston PXR 5,000 REEL. With new the problem now, here is good it comes / have can be buy. Recently on this Forum someone sold. Am confident kit will cool.

I, too, think that tickles an excellent kit with Preston PXR 5,000 REEL

soo77 wrote:

Preston PXR 5000 REEL. With new the problem now

You auctioning the in view Preston PXR PRO 5,000 or Preston PXR POWER 5,000? With whatever the problem?

Last edited by Lesha81ku (Jan 29 2015 15:39:40)

Find welcome this weekend’To anyone! Guys, here not giving been ignored all questions about nevGrand, that exactly not so? Join kind give proObzor about 4.2 / 180, specifically interested in:
1) weight with whom the form mismanaged without failure?
2) weight safe for letterhead?
3) weight safe for forceful zabrosa?
4) build?
Opportunities poschupati there is no, and want ekstrakhevi feeder finally’high-level. + grabbed the latest on "old" price, goes to)
Confounds here is what, Salapin pro model 2013 says, that test overvalued, incidentally and not only Dima! Now he model Union address characterized as still and with endowments of. S. Popov says, that forms on workers characteristics remained unchanged, but as observed D. Salapin, 2e knee was modicum as changed representatives a new diameter kviverov. Join kind comment on. Very perishing not 'hochet'sya even break a not fiscal stick :)
In advance thankful!

With respect, AleksandrB-)

Lesha81ku wrote:

you auctioning the in view Preston PXR PRO 5,000 or Preston PXR POWER 5,000? With whatever problems?

Had in view PXR POWER 5,000 REEL. Problems with them there is no, simply they removed with production.

zloyartist wrote:

1) weight with whom a form mismanaged without failure?
2) weight safe for letterhead?
3) weight safe for forceful zabrosa?
4) build?

Dobryi day :)

1-2) Comfort for work test 100-140 (adjusted for feed), under desire can be harvest and fling 140-180 (adjusted for feed), here all depends on distance there is industrialized fishing.
3) This figure fully depends on everything technology zabrosa, think 120-130g on distance about 100 meters not will problem (think further there is no sense harvest). But if speech goes about it comes to shagging carp on flety, then 80g flet + fodder can be lay and significantly further vlozhivshis in impose in karpovoy manner.
4)! Steady on fact unique, if summed up and begin operating more the usual terms type qa.com-fast.

Himself became recently gold it 180 and already managed have)) there's gravy 100 + fodder field a normal! The form is loaded normally under such a weight. On vyvazhivanii of course a fairy tale, trepykhaniya okushka heard even with 50 + meters! Build have him progresivnyy, when holding the first time in the hands of it is difficult to believe that he tackles with such headings,, but on water all doubts ceased! That concerns power zabrosov, then can say the next, can you and there is such conditions where harvest need overcompensate distant made it, but believe me on ergonomically comfortable for industrialized fishing this feeder will catapult and without curiously effort!

Last edited by AKVALANGIST (Jan 30 2015 21:56:57)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2