All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

wrote:

I have and my known almost increasingly time shoals with commodity which comes through Internet Music. With what it comes not have. Not understandable-they this tendentsiyu for rule that or took (Excuse--excuse me that not in subject, but personally stopped through staff to buy. This concerns just not only fishing products!

Yes okay, not need to on left stores to cut. I already with 2006 all except likely and small beer buying in of England, Poland, Japan and the US. One times only have and the at the dawn purchases.

wrote:

incidentally. I have and my known almost increasingly time shoals with commodity which comes through Internet Music. With what it comes not have. Not understandable-they this tendentsiyu for rule that or took (Excuse--excuse me that not in subject, but personally stopped through staff to buy. This concerns just not only a fishing products!

Support. If I correctly understood, speech goes not about global marriage, and about the "-jambs, "from partition of" not perfectly "(to example, jobs potekshiy varnish on rings fidera or same small scratches letterhead; on sadke on which joints there negligently - with nadryvami - fabric enshrined by; stove crap is swinging and camping on D., although want precisely this. , too, often rebuffed with such always moments, so try to put to occupy orders with positions, call detailed exploring, himself, even if hard time delivering thanks to the sum will giving - for would still then go :D Really Easy such sense of, that strive to on the shop window to leave that better idea, and send that will have. Under this, many well quietly and adequately perceive choice on place from several identical positions - why would these not enjoy the? :dontknow:

Ah and with other hand, guys, that themselves prodavany varnish make podtekat, always scratch the man's nails fresh letterheads for and etc? Another matter, that thus easier "eliminate" from. But under this after all and without clientele to remain can be, Internet pleasant thing such a, that hide not tickles. And such know)

'll spit it out in protection and Alexander and zemexa! Zakortilo me stick from zemex, chose udilishche have Alexander (SIVs) in Kyiv, although himself live in RB, nor any reproaches in the process of the purchases fidera not can lodge an, feeder arrived in requires strong tubuse, densely upakovat and without curiously defects. All talk and properly, as and should be in sticks such a class! About holder hook. Yes, there is "a tad" inconvenience, but my katukhany on him are normally!

AKVALANGIST wrote:

'll spit it out in protection and Alexander and zemexa! Zakortilo me stick from zemex, chose udilishche have Alexander (SIVs) in Kyiv, although himself live in RB, nor any reproaches in the process of the purchases fidera not can lodge an, feeder arrived in requires strong tubuse, densely upakovat and without curiously defects. All talk and properly, as and should be in sticks such a class! About holder hook. Yes, there is "a tad" inconvenience, but my katukhany on him are normally!

So Alexander the no one and not vinil- grievance against producer was project were welcomed

To Aleksander I think no one claim there is no, exactly so same as and to activist Sergey, and here is about producer. Of course stick in wheels can be all put a, and if think. As would there not was for all and always an it is difficult, and sometimes and not perhaps. Is obtained so that from zemeksa waited stick which will in the brink ideal, without shred and of the sting out of the entire the existing market fishing cordages and when see even a small "side" here same begin a beef! For all not anything right with you Easties, man-man , whom the like one thing whom another. So choosing stick only on recommendations, can be and not ugodat (
Text or. Nor to whom from higher otpisavshikhsya recriminations do not adresovalis, simply reasoning!

I presented its opinion relatively Moscow. This the that have us has place be. Unfortunately (have said: So you another attitude to consumer-more diligent.

Ah as would I you on humanely understand, of course want paying money obtain udilku and not fiercely without much consideration and not the truth on unpleasant moments harvest fish and receive pleasure! I think that everywhere shoals have place be and you and have us (But hope that zemeks not interested in loss of confidence to itself have consumers!

Could you tell me better such question, who dealt with substitute vershinok on zemeksakh from other companies, as is changing build rods up?
And such a well, on zemekse of a grand done, if I am not mistaken, 70 centimeters under this length 4.2, and if put kvivera 40-45-50 centimeters under this obtain stick 3.90 for industrialized fishing on-start? There is from whom what thought on this expense??

Personally for me always was better when done longer than the, there is no sharp bend under tops small test, but for example have dm60 they long and rings are worth very rarely, from this and of a breakdown. If for the boner, then need to to think what fish, if carp the and brief hard the tip can be work, steam locomotive he and in Africa steam locomotive :) incidentally restricting video on repair vershinok, in it indicator (cases use short kvivertipov high test ;)

Last edited by Siv (Feb 7 2015 22:38:21)

Thought try seek to adjust of a grand so say under multi-purpose device, can idea and not quite plush, but me seems has place be! But think that TUR to him a couple loved vershinok 2 and 3 oz for the boner will not plus!

If of a grand old-style, then witness I have in the Frost there is done with rings greater diameter, if a new, then skloubeni the emergence of new vershinok, about than will announced in off sources.

Last edited by Siv (Feb 7 2015 22:47:28)

Grand a new! I what the not in rate, is obtained that until with vershinkami tense, all right?
And have zemeksov done jointly the substituted on all sticks or only in circle its model?

Pressure hope there is no, need to pre their break the
The old this Grand 2013, there your dozen the other
Grand, Razer, Rampage (video game) between themselves suited, have Rampa dozen your in all number measured.

Last edited by Siv (Feb 7 2015 23:16:43)

I have two udilischami Zemex Razer incidentallyhave SIVs, by the quality of all simply perfectly.

Thank you! Perelistal line with zemeksami, gap on vershinkam burst! Until something- hope still not soon, simply modicum have it 4 untsovaya vershinka and not such a hard, but 3 oz Oh as not prevented would! Of ATF and 2-!

Siv wrote:

Napryaga hope there is no, need to pre their break the
The old this Grand 2013, there your dozen the other
Grand, Razer, Rampage (video game) between themselves suited, have Rampa dozen your in all number measured.

Edited SIVs (Yesterday 23 :16: 43)

Interchangeable whether done Rampage (video game) 12ft and Razer 13ft?

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 8 2015 03:39:43)

Have all series: Grand, rampadzhe, Reiser, done same assessment on the embarkation diameter)

Morozz wrote:

interchangeable whether done Rampage (video game) 12ft and Razer 13ft?

Edited Morozz (Today 2 :39: 43)

Wrote there is no, but ??? yes :)

Last edited by Siv (Feb 8 2015 15:24:32)

. One says-YES. The other says NO. Where truth-brother)

DAC wait, wait, wait. In series of rampage all done if I am not mistaken muscles overseas 3.5 Hmmm in series of Razer 13 and 14 ft- meeting, too, 3.5 and in than same not the substitution?

Witness on exiled, on every feeder I pointed out test and your dozen Link

All is true! Have rampage all model 3.5 mm have Razer 13 ft, too, 3.5! And on everything exiled all so same.

Laba Salapina in aid)

Yes here and without Salapina I think worked out))

Hello podskozhite zemex HI-PRO until 90 grams on average on Side Turkey during normally works? And as and him with a range zabrosa? Not third strictly in feeder a latecomer. Plan use At Severski Donce, fuck and Pechenihy created under the Black timber? Thank you.

Last edited by Pokrishkin (Feb 9 2015 17:34:27)

Pokrishkin wrote:

Hello Podskajite zemex HI-PRO until 90 grams on average on strength during normally works? And as and him with a range zabrosa? Not third strictly in feeder a latecomer. Plan use At Severski Donce, fuck and Pechenihy created under the Black timber? Thank you.

Eiaee in these places, be appropriate!
Comfortable distance there is 30-60 meters.
For Pechenzkoyu water and Siverskyi Donets River in district considerable high this model it is the most suitable.

And still question and in weight feeders? An effort-the upper hand.

Sorry, that not in subject, but. The planned whether development direction cyprinids kept udilisch Zemex?

All in subject, in this moment oazrabatyvayu precisely their :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2