All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

And still, there is opportunity take Grand. Is worth?

vevoron wrote:

And still, there is opportunity take Grand. Is worth?

If desires coincide with opportunities, then is worth!

StalkerSTL wrote:

MA It interestingly. But as precisely need to reeling in? From below or from above. Because as to pump bullets very iai?yaaao.
And increasingly ??? on expense stick. Brightness want sell. Not likes as, she knits. So want something buy another. Here is if compare between themselves Razer 140gr and DM100, that further throws and better, she knits? In growth 3.9 there is DM60, so'm precisely on these two. Can be and other options. Tell dayvu I distans, but she is worth it comes\ have as 2 DM100. Now. Maybe, you the most espoused stick Volzhanka pro sport elites 60 + 3.6m. She made on base Drenana matchpro. Here is here usual properties Hurricane. After it brightness pro simply water-heater But sometimes need a expanding 70-80m and here need to close than something. Closing, only attracted to the water.

You can modicum the entire Corps, you wrap then even better well up will. Used.
DM100 was sproektirovan under conditions industrialized fishing similar on your,, she knits without fidergama and verified on practice.
DM60 until 60 flushed works and weight max 70-80 grams trough.
On Razer and dm comparative tests there is no.

ZooM wrote:

s , and who with me ready test DM, Daiwa UK in comparison with ZEMEX?
I abandon band their ZEMEX-at, and you DM-at and Daiwa the 1930, together and consider as from whom flies, who as throws, compare, will discuss, share or impressions!?

As say in trades abroad and sense? Rattle after blows fists?
Official results ChM speak for themselves.

DM100 wrote:

How say in trades abroad and sense? Rattle after blows fists?
Official results ChM speak for themselves.

:crazyfun: You John under sinkoy post wrote? :crazyfun:
Where COMMUNlCATlON? :rain:

+1

Council on Hi-Pro not well cared for by. Do buy Briscola El Yaque :dontknow:

ZooM wrote:

together and consider as from whom flies, who as throws, compare, will discuss, share or exchange the impressions!?

Was would highly not Li. I have Tornamenty 396-150 and 427-165.

And my DM100 always ready. That with vershinkami, that with Hollow Top Keith.
Yes and to lift this all on video can be - have Zoom-and a GoPro there is, I have in soon, too, will emerge.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 24 2014 22:07:51)

Sergei Batkovich (Zoom) tell please have types HI-PRO what the best fishing pole in lineup? Thank you.

Return with Cup Friendship and we hook up pokidushki. Friends, on the rest questions answer as return, for now not mean access to photos.

wrote:

Sergei Batkovich (Zoom) tell please have types HI-PRO what the best - a fishing rod in lineup? Thank you.

Signature author

Fish not food, fish each!

Question not komne, but increasingly same decided to to share their opinion. Udilishche fidernoe ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 13 ft until 120,0 "grape". - released very a worthy and one of luchshekh, although in this sector very more competition good udilisch and have other producers, but with topping prices "HI-PRO" :cool:. In lineup "HI-PRO Feeder" on my view leader.

Last edited by PVR (Sep 25 2014 08:42:53)

+1

vevoron wrote:

Council on Hi-Pro not well cared for by. Do buy Briscola El Yaque :dontknow:

Not the most the favored choice for them conditions.
ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 13 ft until 120,0 "grape". Analogy, 70m rather kinesh, but with topping used feeders and weather conditions. On filament, without shock 0,13 Proshki will higher rooftop. If like paraboliki, then ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12ft 120g will on order more interesting Briscola El Yaque.

Thank you, understood. On fact want Zemex. Until Rampage (video game), unfortunately, not put my arm around you financially. And pro Grand you can when applied to my conditions advise. Watched in growth 3.9 flushed until 90 gr., grassroots more Hi-Pro. On him scrape up at a discount.

PVR wrote:

The subject not komne, but increasingly same decided to to share their opinion. Udilishche fidernoe ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 13 ft until 120,0 gr. - released very a worthy and one of luchshekh, although in this sector very more competition good udilisch and have other producers, but with topping prices "HI-PRO." In lineup "HI-PRO Feeder" on my view leader.

Edited PVR (Today 07 :42: 53)

Here is thank you! Sellers and managers not understand that have human there is no opportunities potrusit or same swim these fiderami.

PVR wrote:

The subject not komne, but increasingly same decided to to share their opinion.

Tell please, where you mostly sharing their opinion? And the here quite not respond. Can be in lichku.
Or simply tell. There is have Zemeksa khevik which by the quality of will not cave topovomu shimano?

Last edited by . . - (Sep 25 2014 22:33:12)

Who experienced of a grand feeder 420 until 180 on a strong devices up? What the impression?

vevoron wrote:

A pro Grand you can when applied to my conditions advise.

Witness lichku.

. . - wrote:

There are have Zemeksa khevik which by the quality of will not cave topovomu shimano?

Though that, with than to compare and for any conditions. And at all the quality of may include many keys and ????? particular user their assessment can vary. If understand the quality of assembly - the it better position not trails, and in some cases and surpasses (even times closing, need to compare concrete model). If to compare hardware, then have shimano she very qualitative, but have zemeksov, modicum not so imenitaya and costly, but until claims I have no and not heard from other. Absolutely have all models and brands there is what the code violations, but here is how they critical may determine for themselves only himself the user. For example, as I spoke previously, I have now in active use from khevikov with test until 110 "grape". Antares and Razer. They different in including and on authoritarianism. But the latest, I like better position not less than the first and enleve I they with large gusto. Word, my opinion, that in a whole series of Rampage (video game) and Razer well comprise decent alternative top show Shimano.

+1

PVR wrote:

Word, my opinion, that in a whole series of Rampage (video game) and Razer well comprise decent alternative top show Shimano.

Thank you large. There is no I have opportunities even shock such rods up. Here is and ask on forums above than buy. Rampage (video game) or Razer all ??? closer to Antaresu?

PVR wrote:

vevoron wrote (and):

And pro Grand you can when applied to my conditions advise.

Witness lichku.

Thank you,, too, drew attention

Last edited by vevoron (Sep 26 2014 11:58:04)

Becoming I vlasnikom 11ft Razera, aea aeieeea one problem on one c kverv ring before a tulip e?iaiaea?eeaee not in one a series of ? nshimi, zvernuvshis in Music consultant saying ui iiaea pomnyati, aea transport agencies aeo?aoe for I, abo robt in itself ca ? nii ui for nai ?mozhlivost vkladati koshti, not happen to vikhodit kupivshi nove vudilische I eiai otrimav ? marriage made, and oaia? ua May vitrachati hour, mozhlivost vkladati koshti on those uia vipraviti nedolk. Yak Dana situatsyu?

Here is perishing not envy your position Zoomu in this terms of: The company program service not developed, then marriage enclosed, and put him. T. S. Lever on ties with the public.

All reversing! Struck and I have such a same nepriyatnos, as and have writing higher stakeholder Forum, all the same Razer 11ft, vershinka in 1 ounce of. Not know on how many critical way in highers implantation office, but my vershinkoy enjoy not tickles, not soosnost on the rings degrees 90. On vershinke in 0.75 ounces of, too, there is rejection, but there a negligible, it can be enjoy. Wanted to posting photo, but that the not broke a.
I without any reproach to activist Sergey, here more question, that to do? In no clothing left let 'so, culturally sent.
On Feders, mean two, Rampage (video game) 13ft - 150g and Razer 11ft - 50g, both very appealed, zborka, rings, design, all on perform well. Especially poraduvav Razer, the thin, easy, izyaschnyy. A fairy tale. :rolleyes:
But with vershinkami need that the to decide.
With respect Sergei.

On vershinkam all simply!
Visit on the official site ZEMEX, find contacts representation official (from street address seats location the specified in your account not can do conclusion Russia or Ukraine), call and let you flee the on normal.
Unfortunately sometimes occur such the control with vershinkami, know by experience with tip here FOX and Korum. Case.

P. S. Not't forget examine product under purchase in no clothing left, this would spare and you and us from many Admirals.

Last edited by ZooM (Sep 30 2014 22:32:56)

All understandable, thank you. Rods up examined, and threwin one Polackjoke all done tested-landing, and here is explore themselves done, mind lacked.
Still times thank you.
With respect Sergei.

Received and I ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr.

Imbabers with moreover that possessed duch MASTER from Preston 100 i160. Then tried and moved on Shimano. Now Serves you in his collections top stick from Shimano ANTARES and FIREBLOOD from lights until ekstrakhevi. But long could not figure out with stick in length of his 4.2. Szymanowski FIREBLOOD in such a growth appeared frankly koloobraznym, DM160 from Preston, too, not been an option for on many circumstances.
In short well cared for by I ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr. And he me not disappointed. Surprisingly as under such a organ as delicate form this fishing pole is abandoning 180gr.
Weight just 300. For comparisons have my FIREBLOOD 3.9 / 150 g. Those same 300. Hhardware and the quality of assembly superb. Cover an interesting.
Pro build and broskovye quality need to write a host contribution. Although on nutshell it is difficult all explain - better try.
In this queen of there is all the what me lacked have Preston and Shimano. Not make any attempts on title expert. All my personal I.M.H.O.,. But in my Sergei Popov created particular competitor these Japanese and the English producers. Still offers plus this guarantee of 3 year. http://sd.uploads.ru/XcDBK.jpg

On photo in sight the thickness letterhead in comparison with FIREBLOOD 3.9 / 150 g

+1

bormanb wrote:

is just 300. For comparisons have my FIREBLOOD 3.9 / 150 g. Those same 300.

Long Distans 13 "- 256 grams, 14" - 281gramm, so that this a normal weight.

Vadkh wrote:

Long Distans 13 "- 256 grams, 14" - 281gramm, so that this a normal weight.

Vadim not jumpies-let-to get a little high. :D :D :D The Cost the different have them perhaps? Still there is such the notion of as generalship in hand and in soul. Here is liked prozhivu as. And you the tempter here as here. Ah not wasn't brave. I Long Distans.
You me and so already on katukhi from dayvy (he) has placed. Here is Certate now are you. :D :D :D

ZooM wrote:

too costly S. Not't forget examine product under purchase in no clothing left, this would spare and you and us from many Admirals.

This if in no clothing left claim to, and if on connectivity. Sergei, you would better wrote a letter manufacturer, to mi strengthened. Itself "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" until 150 decided to take. Very many good input. Yes and bribed subtlety with President. Until 150, and the thickness of the as have SU until 110.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/SeRLj.jpg
And pro a guarantee in more details can be?)

I so same on days became gold Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12ft
Managed already his have. All good!
.. Here is only today found a small "brachok".
Indeed do found droog, which I bragged corduroy trousers. Found the hole there (as in egg compact) in Lacke in place fastening rings. In sight, that within fill hollow. Like would at work impacted should not, but unpalatable aesthetic moment. Yes and any dirt will cowering there.
Interestingly treated whether such defect to her marriage and is worth whether do come with guarantee of? All ??? season in the midst of a and to remain temporarily without tool recently.
Can who tell pollsters rapid way to eliminate problems?
Thank you!

Last edited by (Oct 1 2014 20:01:24)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2